Janets tweet!

Comments

• samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Seroiuly what is she talking about?
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    janet2.jpg

there is it, the truth, i've saved it cause it was deleted once, then tweeted again, so to be sure i saved it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • To me it doesn't seem like she's talking to Randy. She hasn't replied to hm or even addressed him in this tweet.
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    janet2.jpg

there is it, the truth, i've saved it cause it was deleted once, then tweeted again, so to be sure i saved it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

that doesnt look its to randy...unless its continued from the one under it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think her account has been hacked.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Tell it Janet. Inquiring minds want to know <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but datroot.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I certainly hope people don't start speculating it was hacked. The first to be blamed would be ME AND YOU <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> HOAXERS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    take a message to my brother and tell him twice
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have my theories. I think it may have something to do with his health or love life...hmmmm
  • Its obviously to randy why would she say i got your back bro.. Another weird thing why did she tweet it for the whole world to see surely she could have texted him?????? Seems somethin is gona happen soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Janet and Randy seem to be the ones that stick together now. If you look at their Twitters Randy and Janet only follow each other. They do not follow their brothers. The only other family member Janet follow on her Twitter is Austin Rebbie's son because I know she is close to him. I've heard her speak about spending time with Austin before. Janet also follows Larry King. I think it says alot just by looking at their Twitters that there is some division within the Jackson camp. What if Randy and Janet only know what's up? Makes you wonder. I believe MJ was the closest to those two out of all the siblings.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

Wasn't Randy's account hacked not too long ago as well? If it was hacked, then this message would make more sense. If not, then it seems to be her most personal tweet yet or her most obvious clue to date, depending on how you look at it.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "You were great!" That could mean that you didn't mess up, or say anything that gave anything away.Those interviews must be nerve wracking. I don't think Randy would have passed a lie dedector test, with his twitching and the dry mouth clicking.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

Wasn't Randy's account hacked not too long ago as well? If it was hacked, then this message would make more sense. If not, then it seems to be her most personal tweet yet or her most obvious clue to date, depending on how you look at it.

Oh, please.. no one damn account was hacked. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495

Oh, please.. no one damn account was hacked. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    O <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    M <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    G <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Wow I saw that tweet and I still am so lost as to why she's decided to tweet him PUBLICLY? That's why there are such things as cell phones and emails. We all know they are close so why in a public forum? Fishy fishy but I don't buy the hacked twitter thing. If so she would have been said it was hacked as most celebs do. This is all so weird but what else is new huh?

It feels so weird writing on here. I went through months of not writing but I've been reading daily. I'm glad you guys have not given up hope (well some of you anyway). I've never lost hope and probably never will. All the odd things just don't sit right with me and until they add up I'll forever be a beLIEver.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

If not, then, they are playing too much. Still I believe non of them wrote such textes.
  • And yesterday Randy was taking in to hospital with chest pains....
    Maybe there IS something he is on the verge of reveiling, Janet is just encouraging him.

Randy thinks Michael was murdered (so do all the family if I understand it right?) and I am pretty sure he knows who´s behind it.
    Maybe this is the time to tell the world what really happened.
    But he probably knows that his own life might be in danger IF he tells.

Which would be enough stress to give you anxiety attacks, chest pains and even a heart attack.
    So has Janet tweeted anything about Randy being in hospital? Has anyone of the Jacksons apart from Gieneva? What about Tito?
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

Well according to Randy, it was hacked:

Sorry for leaving you hanging my twitter was hacked. 4:50 PM Jun 9th via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->

Of course, he could be lying but it's not like I made this up. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Why have NONE of the Jacksons spoken up for Randy? I mean not ONE has said anything?

Is this not strange? The man is in hospital and the only one to communicate with us has been his daughter.

Not one tweet or statement from any of the brothers or sisters to say how he is doing.

Not even Karen has said anything.

I find this most odd.. like they dont even care????
  • He is obviously back home again, doing good. (Thank god!)

Guess he was extra cautious since he had suffered a heart attack before, but maybe this was false alarm.
    He is under a lot of stress, I think.
    The family has got enough things on their mind, don´t think they want to comment on every thing that happens.
  • When I read Janet's tweet I immediately felt like she was talking to Mike, not Randy.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OMG..come on...if it was to any family member or MICHAEL, she'd picked up a phone...!!!!! it is to US. No one else would understand it or notice.