Janets tweet!

13»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    janettwittercokead.jpg
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    OMG i am wearing a Coke tshirt. What is going on?
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Maybe we all need to do some coke by now lol kidding very odd, well here in Florida Captain EO will be opening on July 2nd at Epcot in Disney World!!?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Guys.. i had to come back and post this.

This is sending me crazy.

What is going on with Latoya and Janet on twitter?

First lets see with Janet: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JanetJackson<!-- m -->

This was tweeted over and over tonight and then deleted:

It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!

And then...

#janfam hey guys, I'm enjoying NY n my new found freedom with my special someone. Keep up the tinychat after dark. U know thts my T! BOOM!!!

And LaToya.. welll... <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/latoyajackson<!-- m -->

Hello Matt! I'm speaking to you on the phone, thank you so much for the wonderful job you and the team are doing at the Church Of La Toya

THE CHURCH OF LATOYA??????

Please someone tell me what this means?????

Both of these twitters are real accounts. Janets is verified and LaToyas has photos on that only LaToya would have and Taj has also confirmed this is her account.
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    I suspect that Janet's twitter page got hacked (there isn't even a background image anymore; it's just plain blank). I have a hunch that the culprit may be a beLIEver or someone trying to muster up some drama between beLIEvers mainly because of the "tinychat" mention; there's a hoax forum (don't remember which) that has their own tinychat room & they claim that Michael and a few other Jacksons have visited their chat room before. Who else but a beLIEver (or someone deliberately trying to start drama amongst beLIEvers) would spam the "It's time the fans know the truth... " tweet over and over? Not just any Janet fan or random hacker.

Then again, I haven't been keeping up with Janet. I know Taj has hosted some tinychat sessions for his 3T fans (with webcam, so yes it was him). Maybe Janet does it too?

LaToya's tweet made no sense to me either.
  • hmm..i thought that tweet from janet saying its time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few i trust n doing so. i got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. i love u!..
    was an old tweet she did when one or more of the brothers were on a talk show or something i remember seeing it on here somewhere??

about Latoya..
    she tweets "the church of Latoya"..that statement she tweets reminds me of this is it ..in the film while mj is on stage he tells Michael or makes the comment out loud "the church of rock n roll or the church of Michael" something to that effect..I'm sorry i would have to watch this is it again to tell you for sure in detail what was said..i don't think i was the only one who caught that??!!..maybe over the weekend i will have sometime to watch it again or if anyone else remembers??..

i have no idea about tinychat??!!..
    well anyways..as always
    huggs n faith n love to all
    suzz
  • i thought it was kenny who made the comment about the church of rock and roll.
  • i thought it was kenny who made the comment about the church of rock and roll.

yup thats what i thought i heard when i watch this is it..im glad someone else heard it lol..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is her website and the main focus is her album "Home", tribute to Michael.
    <!-- m -->http://www.churchoflatoya.net/home.htm<!-- m --> For those who think MJ's dead, her site would be confirming it. The song Home doesn't say it, but implies with Michael in the sky looking down.
    La Toya Jackson - Home lyrics

When I’m all alone I get this feeling
    It always makes me cry it’s one I can no longer hide
    Missing all the years that we all shared at home
    The silly things we did laughing from early dusk to dawn
    I remember when we were all best friends…

Home it was so many years ago
    Parted by the fame we grew to only know
    It was true when they say the show must go
    Many years that we let pass
    Life’s not fair but I know our love will always last
    We sing on the memories we all once had

When I’m all alone I think of our busy lives
    Traveling place to place we must have met with family it was nice
    Joker missed you to and all the fun we had
    Never parted a day until we we went our separate ways
    I remember when we were all best friends…

Home it was so many years ago (so many years)

So don’t you tell me that I know what I’m feelin’
    And don’t you tell me that I’m dreamin’
    Like Mother always said your family will always be there for you
    It don’t have to be this way let’s make tomorrow a much much brighter day
    And don’t let this time between us slip away

Just slip away…

Parted by the fame we grew to only know (grew to only know)
    Many years that we let pass (so many years)
    The memories we all once had
    [youtube:pz8m1xbn]
  • Janet tweeted something not tour related last night I found interesting:
    I keep thinking when we see Michael again he will have short hair- no wig... this reminded me of that thought:

JanetJackson Janet Jackson
    Janet: Cutting hair was ‘very liberating’ | @TodayShow <!-- m -->http://on.msnbc.com/fd8980<!-- m --> -Janet's Team
    7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Janet Jackson: Michael and I ‘so much alike’ | @TodayShow <!-- m -->http://on.msnbc.com/fiRBis<!-- m --> -Janet's Team
  • Janet tweeted something not tour related last night I found interesting:
    I keep thinking when we see Michael again he will have short hair- no wig... this reminded me of that thought:

Janet: Cutting hair was ‘very liberating’ | @TodayShow <!-- m -->http://on.msnbc.com/fd8980<!-- m --> -Janet's Team

Janet Jackson: Michael and I ‘so much alike’ | @TodayShow <!-- m -->http://on.msnbc.com/fiRBis<!-- m --> -Janet's Team

Wow, I would be surprised if that happened, cause I thought Michael had a receding hairline. Would he really feel comfortable not wearing a wig?

Anyway interesting thought. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Janet tweeted something not tour related last night I found interesting:

Hmm the second tweet is interesting though. And it was made just after the tweet about her hair. So I think you are right ignisaeternus. Michael can be short haired when we see him again. I love him anyway, no matter what his hair style is.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Janet tweeted something not tour related last night I found interesting:

Hmm the second tweet is interesting though. And it was made just after the tweet about her hair. So I think you are right ignisaeternus. Michael can be short haired when we see him again. I love him anyway, no matter what his hair style is.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Very interesting indeed. I still think the Janet that arrived at the prelim was too tall. And about the hair: if it looks good on Janet, it looks good on Mike.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Speaking of Janet...I just turned on CNN and she is on the Piers Morgan show right now being interviewed!! Just thought I would let those of you who get this show, know! I think she may be on for the whole hour!
    P.S sorry if this is in the wrong spot...feel free to move it. I just happened to be reading this thread when it came on.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Speaking of Janet...I just turned on CNN and she is on the Piers Morgan show right now being interviewed!! Just thought I would let those of you who get this show, know! I think she may be on for the whole hour!

Thank you for reminding me!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Janet Jackson ‏@JanetJackson<;br />Thank u for knowing fact from fiction. Thank u for all of ur support. I luv u all.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343952044:
    <br />Janet Jackson ‏@JanetJackson<;br />Thank u for knowing fact from fiction. Thank u for all of ur support. I luv u all.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Surely something is happening.... :errrr:... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile... :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Waiting...united in L.O.V.E. !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />P.S.  2 good your new avatar is sensational !!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343953101:
    <br />
    on 1343952044:
    <br />Janet Jackson ‏@JanetJackson<;br />Thank u for knowing fact from fiction. Thank u for all of ur support. I luv u all.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Surely something is happening.... :errrr:... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile... :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Waiting...united in L.O.V.E. !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />P.S.  2 good your new avatar is sensational !!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Ah thanks....do you love cats?? 
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1343953101:
    <br />
    on 1343952044:
    <br /><br /><br />Surely something is happening....
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]mhhh.... "thank u and good bye?" what does janet mean with these words?<br />i'm thinking about the final courtain call..... or about something that is going 2 end. i hope it's not a sad news [/size]    <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344010573:
    <br />
    on 1343953101:
    <br />
    on 1343952044:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]mhhh.... "thank u and good bye?" what does janet mean with these words?<br />i'm thinking about the final courtain call..... or about something that is going 2 end. i hope it's not a sad news [/size]    <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Luna, where do you see "Goodbye" in this tweet?
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1344011741:
    <br />
    on 1344010573:
    <br />
    on 1343953101:
    <br />
    on 1343952044:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]mhhh.... "thank u and good bye?" what does janet mean with these words?<br />i'm thinking about the final courtain call..... or about something that is going 2 end. i hope it's not a sad news [/size]    <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Luna, where do you see "Goodbye" in this tweet?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]mary,the "goodbye" is mine.....  :icon_bounce: i've thought it has been janet's meaning.[/size]    <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />