2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Before I explain my thoughts, please watch all three parts below first, or else it's too hard to explain and you might not get some things I address.

[youtube:ljez1595]

Although I am not so sure that all this info is 100% accurate, I do think this is a very plausible theory.

Mike might not have been born by a virgin, his birth may not be announced by a star in the east and probably there weren't 3 kings or magi following that star to adore him, yet I do see a lot of things that made me think about it.

Keep in mind that it's not exact science. If Jesus ever lived I don't think he really did all those things such as walking on water etc., as is presented in the bible, but I do think he might have been someone that started a revolution, something that was the start of the new age of pisces.

Jesus was a child teacher at 12, Mike released his first solo album around the age of 12 (1972)

At the age of 30 Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, and thus began his ministry, Mike left the JW's and started planning a hoax to heal the world around the age of 30.

Jesus had 12 disciples which he traveled about with performing miracles such as healing the sick, walking on water, raising the dead, Mike had 12 dancers for This is It, performing miracles like raising the dead (Thriller). He also is portrayed on a "Last Supper" together with people that performed miracles in their lives, one way or another.

Jesus was known as the "King of Kings," the "Light of the World, etc., Mike was known as the King of Pop and sings in TII "I'm the light of the world".

Jesus was betrayed by his disciple Judas and sold for 30 pieces of silver, Mike was betrayed by many, all for $$$

Jesus was crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days was resurrected, Mike was crucified (the 1993 and 2003 accusations, along with all the other slander), was placed in a tomb and will "resurrect".

The video production company shooting the Murray "thanks supporters" video was called Sirius.

Now here is the thing. Some claim we are in the transition to the Age of Aquarius. A Great Year or Platonic Year lasts about 26,000 years. With 12 zodiac signs as we know it, that would mean each astrological age would last about 2,150 years. But only a few know that there are actually 13 zodiac signs: <!-- m -->http://www.love-astrology.com/13th-sign ... 13th-sign/<!-- m -->

That would mean that each age would last approx. 2,000 years, meaning that it could very well be that we are at the very beginning of the age of aquarius. Some say we will be fully in the age of aquarius in 2012:

What is the Aquarian Age?

There have been many Ages and shift of Ages throughout the History of Humankind.

The Aquarian Age is dawning and marks the transition into new ways of "being" within the evolution of humanity. The vibrational frequency of the planet has been steadily increasing and we are currently on the cusp leaving the Piscean age behind and it has been predicted that we will be fully in the Aquarian Age by 2012.

The Piscean Age was ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego. The New Aquarian Age will be ruled by awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

The mind is changing its sensitivity, it's basic frequency and functioning. Our life is changing its sense of time, space, and reality.

5 Sutras for the Aquarian Age:

Recognize that the other person is you

There is a way through every block

When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off

Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times

Vibrate the Cosmos, the Cosmos shall clear the path

<!-- m -->http://100days.ning.com/group/theaquarianage2012<!-- m -->

What really stood out for me is:

The Piscean Age was ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego. The New Aquarian Age will be ruled by awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

The mind is changing its sensitivity, it's basic frequency and functioning. Our life is changing its sense of time, space, and reality.

This is exactly what this hoax is doing with us, it's all about awareness and knowledge. 2012 is not the end of the world, it is the end of an age ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego, but someone of course has to bring us into that new age of awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

As the videos explained, each age has its own hero: Horus, Moses, Jesus, etc. All of them have their own story, each age begins with a change. I, as a firm believer that everything is truly "written in the stars" think Mike could very well be that person that should be the one that will be responsible for that change. Of all people in the world, he is the one that can make that happen. As people said he had a messiah-complex, he himself said he is not Jesus, but wants to be Jesus-like, by helping others. Jesus was the one starting the age of pisces, Mike might be the one that will form the age of aquarius. This could be why we see the Jesus pose, the 12 dancers, the Last Supper, the references to the sun (I'm the light of the world), the sunflowers etc. I think he knows a lot about astrology and I think he might have seen that he has the power and the knowledge to do it.

Another thing that I find interesting, whether or not you believe the theory that Mike was actually born on 1/28/1960, is that according to our known calendar with the 12 signs of the zodiac, Mike would be Aquarius if that theory turns out to be true. For those that haven't seen why it would be possible, here it is again:

I don't have access to the report now, but I'll try to recall what I know and check later on but I think this is pretty much what the report said:

Intelius shows us:

Michael J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives
Mike J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives

There is more than one DOB listed, because there are more people with those names. There is only one DOB they both have in common: January 28, 1960. Now let's list some things:

In 1969 when Mike was supposed to be 11, he had to tell people he was 9, for PR reasons (I guess you are way cuter at 9, because you are darn old at 11.. :S )... Look at the video below, it's from 1968. Is he 10 or 8 there? IMO maybe 10, more likely 8, going on 9.

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Then we had this:
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Revocation of Will
Hmmmm, turning 50 would be a good time to have your will revoked, don't you think?

It's not like there is a sibling 'in the way'. Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957), Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961). So both dates are possible, there is quite a gap between Marlon and Randy, considering the fact that the older siblings had way less time in between.

The indictment of 2003. Although the whole world knows his DOB, it's blocked out:

24_indictment.jpg

Make up your own mind about it, but my bet is that the moment the world learned his name was Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958, a hoax was already in the planning.
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1950&start=200#p198011<!-- l -->

Okay, so I hope I made sense...and no, I am not high on pot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation

Aquarius!
Aquarius!

The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Funfact: the next time Jupiter will align with Mars will be in May, 2011. The last time was February 14, 2009 and this occurs every 27 months (<!-- m -->http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 6050410060<!-- m -->). The moon is in the seventh house twice a day.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

BTW:

[youtube:26f3624e]

We're Takin' Over
    We Have The Truth
    This Is The Mission
    To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
    Not Dangerous
    This Is Our Planet
    You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    The Planets Are Linin' Up
    We're Bringin' Brighter Days
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rather Nation
    Fulfill The Truth
    The Final Message
    We're Bring To You
    There Is No Danger
    Fulfill The Truth
    So Come Together
    We're Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    So Look The Truth
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me
    Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
    This Is The Truth, Baby
    Another Part Of Me

Just say so if you think I need a straight jacket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Wow Souza...I was just working on a post about all of this!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> So if you need a straight jacket, then so do I! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I totally believe that this is the "message" that Michael has been portraying throughout the decades! Michael is "special" and I believe he was put on this earth for a "Purpose"...to tell us of what is to come in the very near future.I strongly believe in the vibrational changes that are happening as we speak, I myself have had a "spiritual awakening" during this "adventure" of Michael's. L.O.V.E means Living One Vibrational Energy. When it comes to Michael Jackson, anything and Everything is "possible". The "signs" are everywhere .We need to look to the skies for answers, if we want to be prepared for what is to come. Michael has referenced "space" in so many of his works, that it just all makes perfect sense to me! I hope that more people will look into this thread, so that maybe they will put the pieces of the puzzle together too. Michael really did this all for Love! The future is ours to "awaken" to! This truly is a magical time to be here on Earth!
    Hahahaha, maybe we all need one, and a big f**king padded cell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Do you have something to add? Maybe you found some more interesting things?

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    January 28 1985 was the last recording session for we are the world, great way of conmemorate you 25th birthday <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and this year, 25 years later was recorded the new song... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    January 28 1985 was the last recording session for we are the world, great way of conmemorate you 25th birthday <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and this year, 25 years later was recorded the new song... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Ah well...maybe it's all just a coincidence... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ah well...maybe it's all just a coincidence... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

just coincidence.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Would be cool if they can do the Grammy´s on Thursday, don´t you think?
    The kids speech on Grammy´s was january 31, sun-day... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but would be better if that MJ kids "performance" would be on thursday 28... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe was their birthday present for daddy <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • From my blog.

Neverland
    The gates of Neverland have/had a royal crest similar to the British Royal families crest on them.

article-1147286-038ABD84000005DC-931_634x593.jpg
    Neverland gates with the Jackson Family Crest[/size]

UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms.png

There is a possible link in Michael’s ancestry to royalty. The Royal families claim to trace their bloodline back to King David and beyond. Kind David is a descendant of Jesus.

This link to Jesus is why the are considered Royalty in the first place.

Sheets
    Michael was wrapped in sheets and not a body bag when taken from the hospital to the coroner; he was also wrapped in a sheet inside the casket. There was what appears to be a large "Knot" in the sheet when the body is being loaded into the helicopter.
    Knotted Sheet containing Michael Jackson's "body" being loaded into the sheriff's helicopter on June 25, 2009

John 19:40 (King James Version)
    40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.

Mark 15:46 (King James Version)
    46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen...

The Autopsy Report
    In the Autopsy Report it is also reported that Michael is inside the casket wrapped in sheets after a hair sample has been requested for forensic testing.

The autopsy shows that Michael suffered punctures in both wrists/heel of the hands, both ankles and an unexplained abdominal incision (healed). He also had multiple injuries/scars on his back, arms, legs etc. all unexplained.

autopsy.jpg

Forest Lawn & the Crypt
    The casket is placed into an unmarked crypt which has never been used and sat empty for 50 years.

MJ+Crypt.jpg

John 19:41 (King James Version)
    41 Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid.

46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.

The stained glass windows above the crypt depict the ascension of Jesus Christ into the heavens after his resurrection.

[youtube:18b8gzzl]

Michael had a painting created that he called "The Last Supper" this hung over his bed at Neverland and he was depicted as Jesus.

3426343615_dde40f6463.jpg

Nearby the crypt at Forest Lawn are other recreations of other famous paintings and statuary all related to Jesus.

image201005262989.jpg&t=1

draft_lens8414461module72747521photo_1260910445a_pieta.jpg

Duality
    Two pictures used at the funeral from Liberian Girl.
    Two pictures symbolizing duality, the human and divine natures that also defined the natures of Jesus.

0021.jpg

michael-jackson-reaches-his--final-resting-place--lrg.png

The Yin Yang Symbol
    The Yin Yang Symbol was also shown repeatedly at the memorial this is another symbol for duality. As well as Religious symbols from all the world's major religions.

Images.jpg

ying-yang.gif

“I am only Human”
    Jesus is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man. In other words, Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the Word who was God and was with God and was made flesh, (John 1:1,14). This means that in the single person of Jesus is both a human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the Word became flesh (John 1:1,14). Instead, the Word was joined with humanity (Col. 2:9). Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man who "had God within Him" nor is he a man who "manifested the God principle." He is God in flesh, second person of the Trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word," (Heb. 1:3). Jesus' two natures are not "mixed together," (Eutychianism) nor are they combined into a new God-man nature (Monophysitism). They are separate yet act as a unit in the one person of Jesus. This is called the Hypostatic Union.

The 6th of the last Seven Words of Christ - "I'm Thirsty" - A human craving to requirement to maintain physical life

The Fleur-de-lis
    On the gates of Neverland there is also the Fleur-de-lis

Fleur-de-lis.jpg

250px-H%C3%A9raldique_meuble_Fleur_de_lys_liss%C3%A9e.svg.png

The Fleur-de-lis represents the Iris and is associated with the Kings of France and is also used on the British Coat of Arms. It is a representation of the Iris flower.

Chivalry-iris.jpg

Fleur.iris.2.png

The Iris and France
    There are various legends of how the iris came to represent the French monarchy but most center around two historical incidents separated in time by six hundred years. Clovis who in 496 A.D. is said to have abandoned the three toads on his banner in favor of the fleur-de-lis. His Christian Queen Clotilda, had long sought to convert her heathen husband but he always ignored her plea. Then faced with a formidable army of Alamanni, the Germanic tribe invading his kingdom, he told his wife that if he won the coming battle he would admit her God was strongest and be baptized. He did win and the toads whose symbolism would be most interesting to know disappeared.

The second incident occurred in 1147. Louis VII of France had a dream that convinced him to adopt the purple iris as his device shortly before setting out for his ill-fated crusade. Thus the fleur-de-lis became the symbol on the banner of France for the next six hundred years. Or twelve hundred years if we take it from the time of Clovis that the iris became the symbol for a great nation.

The iris was so powerful a symbol of the French kings that the Revolutionaries in 1789 set out to totally obliterate it the symbol of the hated monarchy. It was chipped off buildings and torn from draperies. Men were guillotined for wearing a fleur-de-lis on their clothes or as jewelry. The revolution succeeded and the symbol of the fleur-de-lis is only a memory now and is considered merely a conventionalized ornament or decoration.
    <!-- m -->http://www.sfheart.com/iris.html<!-- m -->

In the never seen before photograph used at the Funeral, Michael is holding Purple Irises.

michael-jackson-reaches-his--final-resting-place--lrg.png

The Symbolic and Religious Meaning of the Colour Purple
    Some interesting facts and information about the symbolic, religious, Christian and Biblical meaning of the colour Purple

* Purple is always associated with Royalty
    * Purple togas were worn by the all powerful Roman Emperors
    * The symbolic meaning of the colour purple was for penitence and mourning
    * Purple also has a Christian / Biblical meaning and is the liturgical colour for the seasons of Lent and Advent
    * Only the most expensive dyes were used to produce the colour purple, it therefore became symbolic with wealth and power
    * People who were allowed to wear the colour purple during the Elizabethan era, as decreed by the English Sumptuary Laws, were the Queen, Queen's mother, children, and sisters, and aunts. The King, King's mother, children, brethren, and uncles

The Memorial and Funeral Flowers.
    There were also purple Irises throughout the lilies on the arrangement on the coffin at the funeral.

Song of Solomon 2 (King James Version)
    1 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Most expositors agree that these are the words of Jesus where he expresses his own excellencies, to draw, allure and enamor the souls of those that love and long after him.

The Rose

alg_michael_jackson_coffin.jpg?w=485&h=346

A Rose is the offspring and fruit of a good, though seemingly dry root. Jesus, touching his human nature, is the offspring of David, or “a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots,” Isaiah 11:1.

A Rose is a beautiful flower, very pleasant and delightful to the eye, of different colors, red and white, and in some curiously joined and intermixed together, red and white; shows an excellent complexion, and makes up a perfect beauty. Christ is said to be “white and ruddy” Song of Solomon 5:10. Some understand thereby his two natures (Duality), by the white his divinity, by the red his humanity: the one denotes his natural purity and innocence; the other, his bloody agony and suffering.

A Rose is a fragrant and sweet flower, it yields a most excellent and odoriferous scent. Jesus yields a most fragrant and lovely saviour. What is so sweet and refreshing to the spiritual sense of the soul, as the merits and saving graces of Christ? “Thy name is as ointment poured forth,” Song of Solomon 1:3.

The Rose is called by naturalists the queen of flowers, none to be compared to it. Jesus infinitely excels all others, whether angels or men; none are to be compared to him. He is the Head, the flower, and glory of things in heaven, and of things on earth, “Thou art fairer than the children of men”, “the chiefest among ten thousand,” Psalms 45:2, Song of Solomon 5:10.

The Rose of Sharon signifies the flower of the field, Sharon being a place or plain wherein king David’s herds and cattle were fed, 1 Chronicles 27:29. Roses that grow in a field, are not planted by man, and indeed do lie open to beasts, to be spoiled, plucked to pieces, or trodden down. Jesus Christ was not planted by man, but by the hand of the Father; when brought forth into the field of this world, how open did he lie to evil beasts, such as Herod and the Jews were? How was he plucked to pieces, as it were, and trodden under their feet? He was laid open to almost all manner of sorrow and suffering, Isaiah 53:3-5.

The Roses of Sharon were free: persons might have access to them, when they could not to other flowers that were in close and secret gardens. Jesus is free for all, whoever will, may come and take the good and gracious virtue, and soul-refreshing blessings that are in him, Isaiah 55:1, Revelation 22:17. He is a fountain opened, Zechariah 13:1. The good that is in God is no other ways communicated to mankind, but in and through him.

Sharon was a place of pasture, a place of feeding, where the flocks used to rest, a very fruitful valley. Christ is to be found in green pastures: “He maketh me to lie down in green pastures,” Psalms 23:2.

The Rose yields a very precious oil, good in divers cases. Jesus affords a very precious oil, called the oil of gladness, which is of a most sovereign virtue.
    <!-- m -->http://www.learnthebible.org/christ-the ... haron.html<!-- m -->

The Lily

full_michael_jackson_funeral_011_wenn5346404.jpg&t=1

The lily is a sweet and a fragrant flower. Jesus' spiritual sweetness very much excels and transcends the sweetest of any odours that can be mentioned.

A lily is white and very beautiful; within it are seven golden grains or seeds. White denotes holiness, purity and perfection. Purity is essential, originally, perfectly, and absolutely inherent in Christ; He is holiness itself, His glory is infinite, within and without, every way glorious; the perfection of beauty.

The lily is exceeding fruitful; one root puts forth fifty bulbs or scallions. Jesus is exceeding fruitful, from this root, from him many Christians have sprung.

The lily is the tallest of flowers, yet hangs down its head. Jesus is higher than the mighty princes, kings and emperors of the earth, higher than heaven or angels, and yet humble and lowly in heart; therefore he is compared to the lily of the valley, in his exaltation, as God very high; but in his humiliations, he seems to hang down his head.

The lily is a flower that hath many medicinal virtues. Jesus is excellently good to cure all the diseases and maladies of the soul; it cures spiritual blindness, it softens a hard heart, it cures stubbornness and obstinacy. There is no malady too hard for this spiritual Physician.
    <!-- m -->http://www.learnthebible.org/christ-the ... alley.html<!-- m -->

LMP called for sunflowers "Michael's favourite flowers". Sunflowers represent God (as does the sun itself) and God's love.

Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb
    5/12/2010 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
    Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512-lisa-marie-michael-jac.jpg

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/lisa-mari ... ce-letter/<!-- m -->

The Jack5on Family Dynasty
    In the A & E show "Jack5on a Family Dynasty" there was another painting showing a Sunflower, Michael, a Dove, and a Butterfly.

JFD+painting+2.jpg

The Sunflower = God the Father
    Michael = The Son
    The Dove = The Holy Spirit
    The Butterfly = Resurrection

The Video for the Song "Scream"
    There are many clues in this video but a significant one is that we are shown the painting entitled "The Son of Man".

Apple+head+painting.jpg

TMZ has a gallery of people wearing bowler hats with an apple in front of their face (some related to Michael) just like the painting.

36286PCN_Jacksons13_1_full.jpg

Michael's nickname is "Apple Head".

The phrase "Son of Man" is another name for Jesus and is how he referred to himself.

The Halo
    The halo is used in depictions of Holy and sacred individuals.

file.php?id=9896

The Song "Scream" Lyrics
    Michael sings "Father, please have mercy, I just can't take it anymore"
    Jesus’ first words on the cross “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Psalm 22:1.

Jam Lyrics
    I Just Want You To Recognize Me In The Temple.

Jesus tells us that our bodies are our temples.

1 Corinthians 6:19 (King James Version)
    19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

So Michael wants us to recognize who he is within ourselves.
    Do you recognize him yet?

The Song "This Is It".
    Michael sings "I am the Light of the World, this is real".

The light of the world is another name for Jesus and the Messiah.

The Trailer for the Movie "This Is It"
    There are many allusions to Michale being the messiah in the trailer for his movie "This Is It"

The Movie "This Is It"
    In the "Thriller" sequence we are shown the dead falling back to earth, symbolizing the resurrection of the dead and Michael is surrounded by "Zombies" who are the dead resurrected.

Resurrection+of+the+dead.jpg

Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Zoroastrianism all variously describe a resurrection of the dead, usually referring to a regeneration of all people to face God on Judgment Day.

The Number 7
    – Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
    – Michael Jackson’s memorial was on 7/7/09 … exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
    – Michael Jackson’s two biggest hits — “Black & White” and “Billie Jean” — were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    – Michael Jackson’s three biggest albums — “Thriller,” “Bad” and “Dangerous” — each produced 7 top 40 hits.
    – Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
    – Michael Jackson was born in 1958 … 19 + 58 = 77
    – Michael Jackson died on the 25th … 2 + 5 = 7
    – Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.
    The number 7 is a spiritual number. It is the number of the perfect man. It is associated with God.

The 777 Shirt Michael Wears in the Movie "This Is It'.

72723030.jpg

777 is in fact God’s number.

The Phrase "This Is It".
    Michael makes it clear that there is finality in his use of this phrase at the O2 press Conference,
    “This is it, this is really it, this is the final curtain call.”

"This is it" when used like this means - This is the end; It is finished.
    Jesus’ last words on the cross “It is finished!” (John 19:30).

Michael’s crucifixion was complete and the next phase of his mission is about to begin.

The Green Man
    Michael appears as a “Green Man” in the video for the remake of the song “We Are The World”.

MJ+Green.jpg

Osiris/Horus Connection.
    Green man represents resurrection and is associated with Osiris, Jesus, the Messiah, as well as Peter Pan. “Michael tells us in the Bashir documentary “I am Peter Pan”…in other words, I am the Green Man, I am the Messiah.

SNN2909P_280_877754a.jpg
    Image from the hood of Michael's motorized cart from Neverland

The Arno Bani Photo Shoot
    This photo shoot took place in 1991 but pictures have only recently been released. The photos were originally taken to be used for the cover of the "Invincible" album. Michael entitled these photographs "The Sphinx"

MJ_1.jpg

Back.jpg

Michael's inspiration fro this photo shoot was a fashion photograph that appeared on the cover of the 'Sunday Times Style'. It features a woman who appears to be Egyptian Royalty. The particular magazine is entitled "WRAPTURE"

shawl.jpg

The Rapture
    The Rapture is an event in the futurist interpretation of Christian eschatology, in which it is posited that Christians will be gathered together in the air to meet the MESSIAH at his return.
    The primary passage used to support this idea is 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, in which Paul cites "the word of the Lord" about the return of the messiah to gather his saints.
    ...and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.

"Back"
    The above picture also shows the Michael's "back" and has multiple meanings
    Michael is back - Michael is coming back; he is returning
    Michael is Back"- Michael is the poster using the screen name "Back" on the mjjcommunity.com forums.

Screen Name "Back"
    This member uses the screen name "Back". They have been giving predictions of all of this years before anything ever occurred (since 2005). It is believed that they are Michael himself and "Back" is still actively posting.

"Back's" posts
    The following is just an example of one of the posts by back that indicates that Michael is the Messiah.As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
    .........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
    And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
    .........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
    So too was Michael Jackson.
    I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
    Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
    Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
    And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
    Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

11/19/09
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt<!-- m --> ... ost2388932

"Back" has a reverence, deep love and respect for Katherine, Michael’s mother, he vehemently defends her. He presents her as an almost saintly figure.

Jesus’ mother Mary is considered a Saint and revered in both Christian and the Muslim religions..

Will You Be There?
    Michael channelling his higher power and his music came from God.

JACKSON: I wrote "Will You Be There?" at my house, "Never Land" in California. ... I didn't think about it hard. That's why its hard to take credit for the songs that I write, because I just always feel that its done from above. I feel fortunate for being that instrument through which music flows. I'm just the source through which it comes. I can't take credit for it because its Gods work. He's just using me as the messenger.
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_n1_v48/ai_12824421/

The lyrics of many of Michael's songs, including “Will You Be There”, also give us clues to whom he really is, as does the symbolism in many of Michael's performances.

Letter to the Media

Letter+to+the+media.jpg

“I must endure for the power I was sent forth by, for the world, for the children. But have mercy, for I’ve been bleeding for a long time now.”

Dateline Interview of Rabbi Shmuley and the "Michael Tapes"

Messiah Complex
    A messiah complex is a state of mind in which the individual believes he/she is, or is destined to become, a savior. The messiah complex does not appear in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)

So this is not an actual mental disorder at all.

In the tapes included with Rabbi Shmuley's interview, Michael also claims that he has ability to heal.
    Many of the “miracles” Jesus is attributed with include healing.

The Surgical Mask
    The surgical mask is a symbol of a doctor.
    What is a doctor?
    A HEALER.

widget_cbxP0OhdDcxk1-YUNN9dPS.jpg

La Toya's Interview with Barbra Walters on 20/20

The Jehovah’s Witnesses
    The Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Arch Angel Michael and the Jesus and the Messiah are one in the same.
    There have been many comparisons made between Michael and Arch Angel Michael.

Daniel 12:1
    1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Daniel 10:13
    13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Revelation 12:7 (King James Version)
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

A group of Jehovah’s Witnesses came forward and claimed that Michael Jackson was the Messiah.

Dr. Cornel West & Dr. Michael Dyson
    They appeared on the "Tavis Smiley Show", here is an excerpt of what was said.

West: "It's almost like a crucifixion, in terms of the cross you have to bear," said professor Cornel West. "We reap the fruits of the resurrection, in terms of the power that emanates from [Jackson's] sacrifice. He sacrificed his childhood because he loved us so. He didn't just entertain us, he sustained us."

Dyson: "There's no question that the transcendent art that he created was a means, an instrument, a vehicle, for others to experience what he did not. His soul got more deeply rooted in the existential agony and the profound social grief. And what he did was he allowed us through his voice and his instrument to see a glimpse of the heaven that he himself was denied."
    http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200906/20090630_west.html?vid=tavi08s2b61qa2d#video

The Sign
    Let's not forget that TS (The Sign) has told us, in previous updates, that Michael has not revealed himself because we aren't ready yet.

I know I have missed some things but how many clues must we be presented with, before we decide to consider the message?

Are you ready to see the man you never knew?

MJ+THIS+IS+IT+crop.jpg
  • i have to say this , serenity , im always looking for ur posts , nice work ,you , bec , and some other investigators of this hoax make me stay here and keep the faith.

good job darling , i think u got a fan here

kisses mary
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow, Souza and Serenitys_Dream! I feel so many emotions. I feel like a birthing is taking place; there's groans and pain but the effort is pushing something joyful and extraordinary out.

Who was it said that Michael Jackson is an Institution (Frank Dileo or Randy Phillips? cant remember) but in a way it's true. There's books, more like a 77 volume collection, that could be written on him, Majors in University given on studying him, and much more. I hope and pray that thoughts and explorations like this could be spoken openly without worrying that people think you're blaspheming. I don't think in those religious boxes anymore, at least I try not to.

But you know how since the days of Jesus/Yahshuah, there have been uncountable books written, Bible colleges formed, churches or study places about His life/work, millions of cultures who base everything they do on His life for 2000 years. Perhaps the disciples and early believers in 33 to 35 AD, felt much like us, with a sense of excitement, fear, wonder, since no New Testament books had been written yet, and no knew what exactly to believe yet. Slowly the stories started emerging and were being written down and collected, and debated on as to which were accurate and which were not. Then an authoritative group decided that God wanted only these books to go into the Canon or offical collection (New Testament).

But at the time Jesus/Yahshuah actually lived (assuming He did), few believed He was not just a regular guy-- smart, shy kid of the local carpenter, just like billions around the world have observed Michael and enjoyed him as unique but regular guy from a small child to middle-aged man. I mean just like Michael, He (sorry to say this but I hope you understand why I'm saying this) Jesus probably farted, burped, maybe swore the odd time, looked pretty women up and down and craved for them sometimes, had a loud crazy laugh, pulled some pranks. People don't like to think that He did, and slowly over time this person becomes larger than life, revered, stories get perhaps fanciful and exaggerated. Jerusalem was ruled in the first century by Romans. Ancient religious teaching from the Egyptians, Greeks, Babylonians would have been readily understood and familiar to any people with education. When Jesus said and did the things he did, it started to become apparent that he was a fulfillment and/or repeated figure with the same Godly attributes, that were listed in the above videos (from Egypt, Greece, India, etc. We are noting today that Michael is repeating these themes and attributes. Michael repeatedly says it's all from God.

In the videos you posted Souza, the point the writer is trying to say is that since the story is repeated it means it's all fanciful and everyone just copied the first imaginative talented Egyptians who just happened to create it, because they looked up in the sky and saw the sun and movement and formation of the stars in story pictures like cavemen or children might. This writer must be an atheist that thinks things are just random and coincidental. There can be different theories trying to explain how a things is the way it is, but it doesn't mean they are right. I don't believe that just because the themes are repeated, that it invalidates them. We on this hoax forum have examined things, and are convinced even through TS that these hoax details by the thousands are not just random coincidences, but calculated and designed by a mastermind--Michael. Much to do is made about all the Old Testament prophecies of Jesus that have been fulfilled, and that the chances of them all being fulfilled is in the billions or whatever, suggesting it is a miraculous doing by God. Likewise the chances of details relating to each other(coincidences) in Michael's life and this hoax happening are in the trillions. Zooming way out, the chances of all the stories throughout history all relating to each other and repeating, are all in the trillions as well, ALL proving to mankind there is a God, who is directing a movie. It's a good one, well worth watching!!!

I believe that a watchmaker has to have a maker, an great painting has to have a painter--they don't create themselves. There is only one being of necessity that did not have a beginning or was created by someone/thing else, that is God/Creator -call Him what you want. He has the designed the stars, the constellations, and the story of history. It might seem like the Egyptians just happened to have a lively imagination to come up with all that stuff, and copied by other civilizations. No, it's God's inspiration from start to finish. (Same God inspiring todays art--movies, etc.) Like Michael has done with this hoax, God has laid repititiously the story of His Son into everything. It is probably repeated even more places than even what this video creator has shown. To me it is a marvel, a thing of indescribable beauty. The angels/aliens also know and recognize the beauty of this overarching plan of the Universe. Michael, I believe is in tune with this grand plan of God's. See how Michael is weaving the same themes throughout all his songs, videos, TII. He is reflective of what his Father is doing on a ultra ultra grand scale. Also Michael is opening up our eyes to new glorious understanding, new possibilities, hope, and while much is still hidden, I believe it will all come out in time. God is all about timing.

I believe Michael is the one, the chosen representative for God at this crux or place in the story of God. Michael is explaining God's plan to us, if you will. God does not have a body or a voice. He speaks through nature, through humans, through all literature/art, and Michael has a chosen place, chosen before the foundation of the world. We all have assigned roles. I am simply marvelling at what I am witnessing. I feel like Anna and Simeon must have felt like when they held baby Jesus in their arms and (psychically or in the Spirit) knew this child was destined for world-wide and historical significance.

This is all a God thing. Perhaps Michael is not as genius or aware as we might think, but it is God who moves, motivates, guides, speaks, protects, creates through him. I've long thought already that the stuff we're seeing collectively is impossible for an ordinary gifted guy to plan, execute and keep track of, and direct others in. But if God is involved, then ANYTHING, no matter how grandiose, is possible.

Once you open that door a crack, look out... Or as "back" would say, "Keep watching". What a thriller!! But the world is not ready yet. Like a Locomotive pulling 100 cars, it has to start ve-e-ry slowly but with power, to change people's thinking. The process of my mind changing has been that slow. You first have to unlearn the things you believe before you can believe new things, and that's what's so hard. That's why children embrace things quickly, since they are empty of belief.

In my 10-12 year journey I have been on, I have been following crumbs. My beliefs are not written in stone, but are being constantly adjusted as new understanding comes. I'm stretching, growing, open. I don't want to be gullible and believe every thing that comes my way though. But I try to verify, cross-reference, compare, organize, conceptualize, you get the idea. For almost every topic that I researched in the past, I would try to read every available opinion or article or vantage point on it, in fact combed the net for every single site discussing it before I was satisfied that something was true. I don't get dreams, but I get this deep feeling inside of me, or an awareness that is so strong. Not psychic but just a big picture in my mind. I am just trying to honestly express myself to you guys, and I hope you can get something out of this attempt. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Sorry if I am rambling. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Just to be silly, maybe on all the other 777,777,777,777,777,777,777 (7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )inhabited planets out there, perhaps one per star like our sun, in just our galaxy alone, the Milky Way--by remote satelite imagry alien (human-looking or otherwise) beings by the uncountable numbers are watching us and studying every detail, laughing/crying/cheering. Those in UFO's are observing close-at-hand perhaps collecting some of the information to send back. They might be referees. Some are agitators. I like the movie The Truman Show by Jim Carrey. (notice 'true man') "Truth can be stranger than fiction."

The Truman Show
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Starring Jim Carrey

Plot
    The movie is framed around the television show "The Truman Show." Its main character, Truman Burbank, has lived his entire life since before birth in front of cameras for the show, though he himself is unaware of this fact. Truman's life is filmed through thousands of hidden cameras, 24 hours a day and broadcast live around the world, allowing executive producer Christof to capture Truman's real emotion and human behavior when put in certain situations. Truman's hometown of Seahaven is a complete set built under a giant dome and populated by the show's actors and crew, allowing Christof to control every aspect of Truman's life, even the weather. To prevent Truman from discovering his false reality, Christof has invented means of dissuading his sense of exploration, including "killing" his father in a storm while on a fishing trip to instill in him a fear of the water, and making many news reports and 'adverts' about the dangers of travelling, and featuring television shows about how good it is to stay at home. However, despite Christof's control, Truman has managed to behave in unexpected manners, in particular falling in love with an extra, Sylvia, instead of Meryl, the actress intended to be his wife. Though Sylvia is removed from the set quickly, her memory still resonates with him, and he secretly thinks of her outside of his marriage to Meryl. Sylvia subsequently starts a "Free Truman" campaign that fights to have Truman freed from the show.

In the film's present, during the 30th year "The Truman Show" has been on the air, Truman discovers facts that seem out of place, such as a spotlight from the artificial night sky constellations that nearly hits him (quickly passed off by local radio as an airplane's dislodged landing light) and a "Truman Show" crew conversation on his car radio that is describing his morning commute into work. These events are punctuated by the reappearance of Truman's father, supposedly "dead," onto the set, at first dressed as a hobo. All of this causes Truman to start wondering about his life, realizing much of the town seems to revolve around him. Stress on Meryl to continue her role in spite of Truman's increasing skepticism and attendant hostility causes their marriage to unravel. Truman seeks to get away from Seahaven but is blocked by the inability to arrange for flights, bus breakdowns, sudden masses of traffic, and an apparent nuclear meltdown. After Meryl breaks down and is taken off the show, Christof officially brings back Truman's father, hoping his presence will keep Truman from trying to leave. However, he only provides a temporary respite: Truman soon becomes isolated and begins staying alone in his basement after Meryl "leaves" him. One night, Truman manages to escape the basement undetected via a secret tunnel, forcing Christof to temporarily suspend broadcasting of the show for the first time in its history. This causes a surge in viewership, with many viewers, including Sylvia, cheering on Truman's escape attempt.

Christof orders every actor and crew member to search the town, breaking the town's daylight cycle to help in the search. They find that Truman has managed to overcome his fear of the water and has been sailing away from the town in a small boat named Santa Maria (the name of the ship in which Christopher Columbus discovered the New World). After restoring the broadcast, Christof orders the show's crew to create a large storm to try to capsize the boat. However, Truman's determination eventually leads Christof to terminate the storm. As Truman recovers, the boat reaches the edge of the dome, its bow piercing through the dome's painted sky. An awe-struck Truman then discovers a flight of stairs nearby, leading to a door marked "EXIT". As he contemplates leaving his world, Christof speaks directly to Truman via a powerful sound system, trying to persuade him to stay and arguing that there is no more truth in the real world than there is in his own, artificial world. Truman, after a moment's thought, delivers his catchphrase, "In case I don't see you ... good afternoon, good evening, and good night," bows to his audience, and steps through the door and into the real world. The assembled television viewers excitedly celebrate Truman's escape, and Sylvia quickly leaves her apartment to reunite with him. A network executive orders the crew to cease transmission. With the show completed, members of Truman's former audience are shown looking for something else to watch.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I also think that it will not be The End Of The World but the end of an era and the beginning of a new and the last era before the real end of the world. We already feel it because almost everybody recognizes that time runs faster these days even if one hour is still made of 60 minutes. It's our perception of time that changes and maybe that this phenomenon will accelerate. I also think that it will not be a smooth transition, that there will be disasters, the likes which destroyed the dinausors. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Regarding Michael I truly believe that God is helping him, it wouldn't be possible without God's help. In my mind he can be a Messenger but it needs a proof from God, being a chosen Messenger is not a small thing, it means that Angel Gabriel came for Michael to announce him his "new job" or that Michael's soul was raised above to be informed of his messengership. I deeply believe in God and I personnally need a significant sign that Michael must provide us, proving that he is well an official Messenger chosen by God to guide us. All Prophets and Messengers provided such a sign and true believers in God should recognize it. That's why I am patiently waiting for what TS has to say about the Ark of the Covenant to understand how and why it is connected with Michael.
    serenity, I didn't know that Back was still posting, I think I need to go and check mjjcommunity. (oh, I just did and it said I have been banned, anyone else having the same problem? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )

I think there are more references to the bible/jesus than we might discover. We have seen that not only after 6/25, but also in the years before that. I see him as the one guiding us into the new age, he is the only one that can make that happen. This is an interesting time. Everywhere you look you can sense the change happening already. He is the one that needs to give that final push. That is why he needs to return, otherwise all will have been in vain. I think we should be careful with calling him a messiah. Although in theory that might be the correct word to use, it will make people sceptical, most definitely the ones that are not religious. I am not religious, but I am very interested in astrology and therefore understand it. But most people who are not religious will oppose this. I rather call him a leader, a guide, a teacher.

• I wonder whether the pics at the funeral, with the bandage around his hand and wrist, are symbolic for injuries from being nailed to a cross.? And the cracked mantle piece....any ideas???
  • serenity, I didn't know that Back was still posting, I think I need to go and check mjjcommunity. (oh, I just did and it said I have been banned, anyone else having the same problem? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )

It seems lots of people are banned. I don't know why that is. I will have to check later, I haven't been on there in a while.
    I think there are more references to the bible/jesus than we might discover. We have seen that not only after 6/25, but also in the years before that. I see him as the one guiding us into the new age, he is the only one that can make that happen. This is an interesting time. Everywhere you look you can sense the change happening already. He is the one that needs to give that final push. That is why he needs to return, otherwise all will have been in vain. I think we should be careful with calling him a messiah. Although in theory that might be the correct word to use, it will make people sceptical, most definitely the ones that are not religious. I am not religious, but I am very interested in astrology and therefore understand it. But most people who are not religious will oppose this. I rather call him a leader, a guide, a teacher.

I am not religious either and I understand what you are saying. I don't think it is just the non-religious though that have a problem with the word "messiah". It is how Michael is portraying himself, I didn't make the things in my blog up (just as you didn't in the original post of this thread); they have been there right in front of us. They have been posted all over the forums, I was just trying to gather them in one place so I made the blog.

The word messiah does mean
    1. the promised and expected deliverer of the Jewish people.
    2. Jesus Christ, regarded by Christians as fulfilling this promise and expectation. John 4:25, 26.
    3. any expected deliverer.
    4. a zealous leader of some cause or project.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/messiah

As I posted on another thread the whole messiah issue has not been defined, whether that is a literal one, a metaphorical one, or a spiritual one is still to be debated but there is something undeniable in the symbols, song lyrics and other clues in this huge adventure.
  • I wonder whether the pics at the funeral, with the bandage around his hand and wrist, are symbolic for injuries from being nailed to a cross.?

Good question 2good2btrue. This is what I found.

Hand Symbolism & Beliefs
    The hands are naturally the instruments of that will and divine blessing and have come to symbolize Man, or Adam; for only beings on the evolutionary level of man are given the prerogative to determine their own fate. It is said that not even angels have this freedom to choose, for their nature compels them to abide by the divine law. Man on the other hand, through choice, learns what it means to align himself with, or to disobey Cosmic laws. Man learns the consequences of his actions, and wise is he who takes responsibility for them.

The Hand of Jesus as the Hand of Power
    The hand of Jesus as the Hand of Power or "Mano Poderosa." In the depiction of the crucified hand, all of the fingers are extended with various saints standing upon the digits.

"The image is of a huge wounded (but not bleeding) right hand, which points up through clouds, cut palm toward us. The lines in the palm are shown, and it looks like the head line is cut. The fingers are all of eerily uniform length, with a long thin thumb. Small, disembodied, winged cherub-heads float in the sky above the hand.

"To the left and right of the hand are four kneeling female angels who gaze upward and bear the tools of the crucifixion. Of the two on the left, one holds a bowl to catch Jesus' blood; the other holds a spear and vinegar sop in one hand and hammer and nails in the other. Of the two on the right, one holds a cross and the other a crown of thorns.

"Atop clouds on the little finger stands an older male saint with a book. The ring finger's clouds hold a female saint; the middle finger's, a younger male saint with a white lily; the forefinger's, the Virgin Mary; and the deformed thumb's clouds bear the toddler Jesus holding a globe in his right hand and raising his left."

From the above we may surmise that not only are hands the symbol of Man, they are also the symbol of divinity, for the sacred hand of the Divine One have its influence upon the mundane affairs of humanity when men have gone too far astray from the path of Truth and righteousness. Scriptures are replete with stories of divine intervention or action with materialized hands as a media of information conveyance or operation. Not only did the hand of God "inscribe" the Ten Commandments upon the stone tablets prepared by Moses, it also warned Belshazzar of his impending doom--a spirit hand materialized and wrote on the wall "Mene, Mene Tekel, U-pharsin" (Daniel 5: 24-25).
    http://www.buzzle.com/articles/mudras-hand-symbolism-hand-symbolism-beliefs-part-1.html

The Powerful Hand
    The Powerful Hand (Mano Poderosa in Spanish) depicts the right hand of God with fingers and thumb stretched upright. The palm, with its stigmata, faces toward the viewer. The figures that stand at the top of the four fingers represent the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, and her parents, St. Anne St. Joachim. The Christ Child is depicted on the thumb.

The meaning of the hand may derive from ancient times as a sign of magical protection and benediction. Historian Carla Wisch explains, "Within popular Catholicism, the Omnipotent Hand symbolizes the all-powerful hand of Christ. With its stigmata, the severed hand evokes the image of Jesus' hand nailed to the Cross. It most likely evolved from pre-Christian pagan rituals that prophesied the coming of Christ.

poderosa.gif
    http://campus.udayton.edu/mary/questions/yq2/yq327.html

Michael has tape on all his fingers and thumb, except the middle one, of his right hand. The middle one represents St. Joseph, Jesus' father. He also has his palm taped which is representative of the crucifixion. The tape on the wrist, may be symbolizing the disembodiment of the hand, as we see it depicted in the painting.

file.php?id=10090
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Serenitys_Dream
    Sheets
    Michael was wrapped in sheets and not a body bag when taken from the hospital to the coroner; he was also wrapped in a sheet inside the casket. There was what appears to be a large "Knot" in the sheet when the body is being loaded into the helicopter.

Sheet.jpg (20.84 KiB) Viewed 388 times

Knotted Sheet containing Michael Jackson's "body" being loaded into the sheriff's helicopter on June 25, 2009

John 19:40 (King James Version)
    40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.

46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen...

The Autopsy Report
    In the Autopsy Report it is also reported that Michael is inside the casket wrapped in sheets after a hair sample has been requested for forensic testing.
    I always wondered about the word 'sheets' in MJ's song Black or White.
    I Am Tired Of This Devil
    I Am Tired Of This Stuff
    I Am Tired Of This Business
    Sew When The
    Going Gets Rough
    I Ain't Scared Of
    Your Brother
    I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
    I Ain't Scared Of Nobody
    Girl When The
    Goin' Gets Mean
  • http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14296

This screen shot from Casket Man's video.

[youtube:vcngmktw]
    What about the years at the end of the video.

file.php?id=10045

2009 -1988 = 21

21 = 3 x 7

1988 - 1958 = 30

Ministry of Jesus
    According to the Canonical Gospels, the ministry of Jesus began when Jesus was around 30 years old and lasted a period of 1–3 years. In the biblical narrative, Jesus' method of teaching involved parables, metaphor, allegory, sayings, proverbs, and a small number of direct sermons. This was the first coming of Jesus; as most Christian denominations believe in a Second Coming when Jesus will return to the earth to fulfill aspects of Messianic prophecy, such as the general Resurrection of the Dead, the Last Judgment of the dead and the living and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth (also called the "Reign of God"), including the Messianic Age.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Jesus
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This Thread is great!!! I must pursue him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thanks!!!!

• Before I explain my thoughts, please watch all three parts below first, or else it's too hard to explain and you might not get some things I address.

[youtube:lon6pbx0]

Although I am not so sure that all this info is 100% accurate, I do think this is a very plausible theory.

Mike might not have been born by a virgin, his birth may not be announced by a star in the east and probably there weren't 3 kings or magi following that star to adore him, yet I do see a lot of things that made me think about it.

Keep in mind that it's not exact science. If Jesus ever lived I don't think he really did all those things such as walking on water etc., as is presented in the bible, but I do think he might have been someone that started a revolution, something that was the start of the new age of pisces.

Jesus was a child teacher at 12, Mike released his first solo album around the age of 12 (1972)

At the age of 30 Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, and thus began his ministry, Mike left the JW's and started planning a hoax to heal the world around the age of 30.

Jesus had 12 disciples which he traveled about with performing miracles such as healing the sick, walking on water, raising the dead, Mike had 12 dancers for This is It, performing miracles like raising the dead (Thriller). He also is portrayed on a "Last Supper" together with people that performed miracles in their lives, one way or another.

Jesus was known as the "King of Kings," the "Light of the World, etc., Mike was known as the King of Pop and sings in TII "I'm the light of the world".

Jesus was betrayed by his disciple Judas and sold for 30 pieces of silver, Mike was betrayed by many, all for $$$

Jesus was crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days was resurrected, Mike was crucified (the 1993 and 2003 accusations, along with all the other slander), was placed in a tomb and will "resurrect".

The video production company shooting the Murray "thanks supporters" video was called Sirius.

Now here is the thing. Some claim we are in the transition to the Age of Aquarius. A Great Year or Platonic Year lasts about 26,000 years. With 12 zodiac signs as we know it, that would mean each astrological age would last about 2,150 years. But only a few know that there are actually 13 zodiac signs: <!-- m -->http://www.love-astrology.com/13th-sign ... 13th-sign/<!-- m -->

That would mean that each age would last approx. 2,000 years, meaning that it could very well be that we are at the very beginning of the age of aquarius. Some say we will be fully in the age of aquarius in 2012:

What is the Aquarian Age?

There have been many Ages and shift of Ages throughout the History of Humankind.

The Aquarian Age is dawning and marks the transition into new ways of "being" within the evolution of humanity. The vibrational frequency of the planet has been steadily increasing and we are currently on the cusp leaving the Piscean age behind and it has been predicted that we will be fully in the Aquarian Age by 2012.

5 Sutras for the Aquarian Age:

Recognize that the other person is you

There is a way through every block

When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off

Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times

Vibrate the Cosmos, the Cosmos shall clear the path

<!-- m -->http://100days.ning.com/group/theaquarianage2012<!-- m -->

What really stood out for me is:

This is exactly what this hoax is doing with us, it's all about awareness and knowledge. 2012 is not the end of the world, it is the end of an age ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego, but someone of course has to bring us into that new age of awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

As the videos explained, each age has its own hero: Horus, Moses, Jesus, etc. All of them have their own story, each age begins with a change. I, as a firm believer that everything is truly "written in the stars" think Mike could very well be that person that should be the one that will be responsible for that change. Of all people in the world, he is the one that can make that happen. As people said he had a messiah-complex, he himself said he is not Jesus, but wants to be Jesus-like, by helping others. Jesus was the one starting the age of pisces, Mike might be the one that will form the age of aquarius. This could be why we see the Jesus pose, the 12 dancers, the Last Supper, the references to the sun (I'm the light of the world), the sunflowers etc. I think he knows a lot about astrology and I think he might have seen that he has the power and the knowledge to do it.

Another thing that I find interesting, whether or not you believe the theory that Mike was actually born on 1/28/1960, is that according to our known calendar with the 12 signs of the zodiac, Mike would be Aquarius if that theory turns out to be true. For those that haven't seen why it would be possible, here it is again:

I don't have access to the report now, but I'll try to recall what I know and check later on but I think this is pretty much what the report said:

Intelius shows us:

Michael J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives
    Mike J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives

There is more than one DOB listed, because there are more people with those names. There is only one DOB they both have in common: January 28, 1960. Now let's list some things:

In 1969 when Mike was supposed to be 11, he had to tell people he was 9, for PR reasons (I guess you are way cuter at 9, because you are darn old at 11.. :S )... Look at the video below, it's from 1968. Is he 10 or 8 there? IMO maybe 10, more likely 8, going on 9.

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Then we had this:
    01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
    at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Revocation of Will
    Hmmmm, turning 50 would be a good time to have your will revoked, don't you think?

It's not like there is a sibling 'in the way'. Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957), Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961). So both dates are possible, there is quite a gap between Marlon and Randy, considering the fact that the older siblings had way less time in between.

The indictment of 2003. Although the whole world knows his DOB, it's blocked out:

24_indictment.jpg

Make up your own mind about it, but my bet is that the moment the world learned his name was Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958, a hoax was already in the planning.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1950&start=200#p198011<!-- l -->

Okay, so I hope I made sense...and no, I am not high on pot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The age of Aquarius
    Aquarius!
    Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
    Sympathy and trust abounding
    No more falsehoods or derisions
    Golden living dreams of visions
    Mystic crystal revalation
    And the mind's true liberation

Aquarius!
    Aquarius!

The age of Aquarius
    Aquarius!
    Aquarius!

Funfact: the next time Jupiter will align with Mars will be in May, 2011. The last time was February 14, 2009 and this occurs every 27 months (<!-- m -->http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 6050410060<!-- m -->). The moon is in the seventh house twice a day.

I understand you here and I agree. Michael is a very special human being with a unique calling. I do believe it's related to the Age of Aquarius.

Have you seen this site: <!-- m -->http://www.mj-777.com/?p=1960<!-- m --> and here: <!-- m -->http://www.mj-777.com/?p=2031<!-- m -->
    serenity, I didn't know that Back was still posting, I think I need to go and check mjjcommunity. (oh, I just did and it said I have been banned, anyone else having the same problem? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )

I was an old member but since I´m here I didnpt go there and start to visit again the site for back posts, the first time they show me a message that i was banned for life! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but when i ask them why? they say thay have a technical problem and un-banned me... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Greetings to all! Huge Souza and Serenity for the helpful information, it was very interesting to read thanks. You have really impressed me.
    Forgive for my "five cents", but...... I have just looked at this video and have seen on suit of MJ two fishes (application). Symbolically, truth?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOC6CBEU ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Sorry for mistakes.
    With love.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There is a question that has long I'm doing, because we're all in this?, Fans and others who are not fans, such as Souza and Mo, we were all touched by this?
    As I said, Michael is a special human being.
    Souza and Serenitys_Dream, as always doing good works, then I have read more attentively.
  • How did I miss this post? Thanks Souza and Serenity for your research behind this theory. Anyway, I do believe there is definitely a spiritual component to this whole adventure. Personally, it has been an awakening. I also believe there is a STRONG connection to Archangel Michael, besides the name. I am not 100% sure what this connection entails but it is definitely there for me.
  • Thank You Souza for starting this thread and Serenity for the wealth of information you have added to it.

The references to Jesus, the "end" of the World and to a lesser extend the Ark of the Covenant, are critical elements of the "Hoax" (As per TIAI) and there are the ones we have the greatest level of uncertainty and the lesser level of consensus on I guess. In a literal sense, it is relatively easy to understand the message, however, it is much less obvious how the information is meant to be applied to the Hoax and how it relates to Michael himself!

There is here the potential for having to find an even bigger padded cell .... with a looooooooot of padding....

I found "Jesus" quoted 11 times in TS updates and 6 times in the TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49) section --- Important?!
    TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today. The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year. You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12). Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    “Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3). Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors. … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year. But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near! The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely. However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction. So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21). Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)? And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday? And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday?? Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day. Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near. It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18. Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14). The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).

Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world. But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}? And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId={D2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1}}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit). This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation). What does this mean? Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.

Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Do we see that today? Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history. And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man. In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two. Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc). Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase? {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}

As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time. Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.

And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this? Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades. Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    “The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”

“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50). “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc. And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time. But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful. Maybe there will be, but maybe not. Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near. Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come. So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6). So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth? Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc). Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon! This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!! And once again, from the London press conference {}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”

With L.O.V.E
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Thank you very much for this thread - this is very interesting!
  • Very interesting and thanks for posting all this , the references to JESUS etc.... is very interesting .... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i have to read it twice since english isnt my native language ,but i understand it ...