2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?

Comments

• Crazy long thread lol.

I'm just going to say, first I'm an atheist.

Second, I'm glad to finally see someone do this subject properly, I have been saying MJ is the second coming of Christ for over a year now. I used to flip people out talking about it in MJHD chat and they'd try to convert me and say I was being disrespectful and blasphemous lol.

But Souza and Serenity put it better then I ever did.

I don't believe in God or the Bible or Christianity or any religion or higher being or divine spirit or anything even remotely along those lines but I DO believe that Michael is the second coming. I don't know how to explain that but it's fairly undeniable. I think he knows it too. The man has been doing Jesus effigies on stage as a "dance move" since the Bad tour, come on.

I realize this is probably really hard to explain like you said... but I'm just trying to understand this lol, how can you believe he's the second coming if you don't believe there's a god? Just trying to wrap my mind around this, it's really facsinating.
  • Crazy long thread lol.

Second, I'm glad to finally see someone do this subject properly, I have been saying MJ is the second coming of Christ for over a year now. I used to flip people out talking about it in MJHD chat and they'd try to convert me and say I was being disrespectful and blasphemous lol.

I don't believe in God or the Bible or Christianity or any religion or higher being or divine spirit or anything even remotely along those lines but I DO believe that Michael is the second coming. I don't know how to explain that but it's fairly undeniable. I think he knows it too. The man has been doing Jesus effigies on stage as a "dance move" since the Bad tour, come on.

Hm, I don't believe in much of that stuff, either(except for the metaphysical and spiritual) I figure Jesus was a human but not the "Son of God" but he possibly had supernatural powers and people back in Biblical times made him into a superstar; I dunno about MJ being a "second coming", but those effigies and poses are quite interesting. I'm more inclined to believe that MJ's comeback will be like a TAKEOVER and he'll do his thing like a grand leader of sorts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The underlined, I don't fully agree with, to me not everything about religion besides the basic principals are man-made, I believe that the holy books such as the Bible and the Koran have been seriously tampered with over the centuries, not everything within was to "create an explanation". I wish you wouldn't say "we", either, that sounds like all humans have taken part in poking their nose around where it doesn't belong for their own greedy, vile selves..

I also think that the books may have been messed with; more so the Christian Bible, and I'm like the small child who looks at his or her brussel sprouts and goes "UCKY". <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> LOL
    That's how I feel about the word "religion". "UCKY". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It would be AWESOME if everyone could get together regardless of beliefs. It seems as though religion can separate a people, in this world. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is from another topic, but I thought it would be relevant.....

MJ's final words were "I'll see you tommorrow"

Using gemetria, this translates to: <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Crazy long thread lol.

I realize this is probably really hard to explain like you said... but I'm just trying to understand this lol, how can you believe he's the second coming if you don't believe there's a god? Just trying to wrap my mind around this, it's really facsinating.

I'm not sure I can convey it properly. I make sense of it in my head only in a sense of fate I suppose, as history repeating itself, once every 2000 years or so, a figure (human) evoking and inspiring change on mass scale in the populous, change that goes on to classify an era of civilization. The era that we are in the tail end of now being defined by Jesus (Christ), will the next era be defined by L.O.V.E. (Michael)?

That's Michael being the second coming to me. That may be super fanciful and imaginary, or blown way out of proportion, but it would not be something defined in any of our lifetimes, nor even our children's lifetimes so it's sort of a mot point I suppose.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Thanks for that. I get what you are saying, it's tough to try explaining. I take those words and apply them to many different things. Even in a more literal sense, Mother always told me.. be careful what you do, because a lie becomes the truth. Meaning, don't fake your death because when they find out they will kill you for real. But it can be applied to many things regarding this hoax and life in general. Religion and politics for sure. Like I said before regarding religion, they can't ALL be true, and they can't ALL be false either. I think Truth was a much simpler thing at one point in time or creation. We messed it up big time. The truth lies in all religions in my opinion, as the basic principles each one represents (peace, joy, forgiveness, LOVE...). But we've gone and made up all these contradicting details that has turned us all against each other. I suppose that's what happens when you try to create an explanation for something that everyone already knows deep down in their soul.
    Same for Chris Angel's show of MAGIC. Magic is basically a lie, it's all an illusion, but it appears so real that BeLIEve is an appropriate title because we believe the illusion and it feels real to us. Like Michael faking his death, I believed it at first and it felt real to me. I cried real tears and felt real pain. That was my Truth for awhile.

Haven't we all contemplated the meaning of those particular lyrics from time to time? I know I have many times. Especially when I was a kid...I didn't "get it". Always wondered what he meant by those words. It fits in context with the song sort of, but still makes you think. And sure enough, that exact line was left out of his performance in TII.
    I wasn't much interested in music as a kid, but yeah, in these recent times I have thought about the lyric and basically figured the same thing. I really felt that when I first beLIEved after mourning, also. The underlined, I don't fully agree with, to me not everything about religion besides the basic principals are man-made, I believe that the holy books such as the Bible and the Koran have been seriously tampered with over the centuries, not everything within was to "create an explanation". I wish you wouldn't say "we", either, that sounds like all humans have taken part in poking their nose around where it doesn't belong for their own greedy, vile selves..

lol...*sigh*. This is just the way I speak, saying "we" is easier than saying "me and some other people", haha. I don't mean "we" as in everyone, but we as in those of us who feel this way about the topic at hand, which there are many. And "we" as in the human race, which you are apart of like it or not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry just trying to lighten the mood. I wish you wouldn't pick everything I say apart I feel like I'm in English class <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will try to choose my words more carefully, but I don't think it's a huge deal. And for the record, I don't think the holy books are completely man-made either. As I said above, they can't all be true and they can't all be false. I didn't mean that as some of them are true and some of them are false, but that they all must have some true qualities and some false qualities.[/quote]
    I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. (I do love English though, heh-heh!) Oh, I forgot I'm a human, too! (I also understand wanting to lighten the mood) No, but what I meant was that I wish you said we messed it up big time, when this particular set of "we" was long, long, long not born when simpler truths in the time of creation were being messed with. For the books, I saw what you said about some being true and some being false, that's what I think, too- I suppose I just interpreted it the wrong way.
    &quot wrote: »
    I also think that the books may have been messed with; more so the Christian Bible, and I'm like the small child who looks at his or her brussel sprouts and goes "UCKY". <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> LOL
    That's how I feel about the word "religion". "UCKY". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It would be AWESOME if everyone could get together regardless of beliefs. It seems as though religion can separate a people, in this world. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Religion can be a marvelous thing for many, many people- and I believe that everyone within theirs can get along with everyone else within theirs- and those without.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Crazy long thread lol.

I'm always glad too. I've been saying Michael is the Messiah, second coming for a year as well, and I know full well, having come from there, that it bothers traditional Christians terribly, because you have to do a mental juggle of--I've already got an image in my mind of the Messiah/Jesus/Second Coming--to replace Him is blasphemy. So I can see how if you don't believe in the Bible or religion, you would find believing Michael's special place as a Messianic figure, easier. So in a way having already a belief could actually be a stumbling block to adopting anything different, because of new information. That was precisely why the Pharisees never quite got with the program when Jesus walked 2000 years ago--they had an image of a ruling conqueror who would defeat the Romans.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted s being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer
    Bec
    I'm not sure I can convey it properly. I make sense of it in my head only in a sense of fate I suppose, as history repeating itself, once every 2000 years or so, a figure (human) evoking and inspiring change on mass scale in the populous, change that goes on to classify an era of civilization. The era that we are in the tail end of now being defined by Jesus (Christ), will the next era be defined by L.O.V.E. (Michael)?
    That's creative thinking. We know that Jesus, the Son existed before he came to earth born as a human baby, and may have been the angel Michael, or another form, and may after Jesus's stay on earth, have changed to a different form again--perhaps Michael. That sounds like reincarnation, which I generally don't believe in, but how else to describe it.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I posted these videos in the Mind Control thread but I think they tie in VERY closely with Souza's post about the end of one age and the beginning of another (Aquarius). The powers that be want us to fear 2012 and what may or may not take place. Why? Because their power is built on our fear...it always has been. Being 'freed' from that fear is the key and yet a very difficult endeavor considering all the 'fear' that is pimped to us on a daily basis through governments, the medical community, media, etc. Michael's speech about fear and freedom is exactly about breaking free of this conditioned state...about waking up. These videos address this 'waking up' period, which we are in right now. As stated in the videos, as difficult as it may be, we should not fear the coming changes but instead embrace them with the very 'stuff' that we are made of...L.O.V.E.

The Evolution of Consciousness Parts 1 & 2

[youtube:3ast2c4d]

[youtube:3ast2c4d]

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Thanks for the videos BeTheChange!

I noticed in the 2nd one, he talks about combining the past with the present to get to the future... does that remind you of anything?! HIStory album - Past Present and Future <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well! There are some very interesting perspectives on this thread and I thought that it would be worthwhile to expand a bit on why the increased in consciousness, what consciousness is and how we may recognise our Messiah!

1. The Age of Aquarius and 2012
    Whilst there appear to be various debates about the dates at which the age of Pisces end and the age of Aquarius starts, the fact that it will happen is fully accepted. What follows is an extract from an article that nicely summarises the rational for 2012, makes the link to the Mayan calendar and provide an explanation for the rise in consciousness (I have also read elsewhere about the opening of various stargates but this is a theory for another day) (http://www.december212012.net/The_Age_of_Aquarius.htm
    The Age of Pisces in which we live is one of the shortest ages, beginning in 26 AD and ending in 2012 AD -or a total of just over 1986 years. In 1945 we entered the last degree of Pisces. Here are the ages and their durations...
    Aries, Pisces, Libra, Virgo 1986.37 years
    Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus 2129.04 years
    Capricorn, Sagittarius, Cancer, Gemini 2291.28 years
    These lengths are based on the Earth's electromagnetic(astrological) composition. The dates at which each begins or ends is based on the Mayan calendar.
    While the crossover from one age to the next can take hundreds of years, the critical midpoint between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius is December 21st, 2012 AD, when the Earth's equatorial plane aligns exactly with the galactic center. The Ages are a purely planetary phenomenon based on the planet's wobble.
    What is special about the Age of Aquarius is that not only is it a "good" Age, but it is also during this age that our solar system is going to be inside the photon belt. Every 10,684 years, our solar system enters this belt of photonic energy for a period of over 2100 years, usually during the Ages of Leo or Aquarius. When it was last in Leo, Atlantis reigned supreme in a Golden Age.
    Photon energy is divine enegry or what the bible calls the Holy Spirit, and which comes from the center of Creation and is stepped down to the galactic, solar, planetary, and individual levels. We will in effect be reconnected to our divine source. This will raise the vibratory level to the point where people will either resist and die or let go and be transformed into a light being. The Earth itself will be transformed and shine like a star as its inner central sun is finally fully turned on. This is the new heaven and earth.

2. The Higher Consciousness
    BeTheChange has posted some interesting videos, I would just like to point out that the 11:11 "coincidence" gets associated with the age of Aquarius.
    11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent/incarnation into matter. When activated, it will signify that our time of completion and ascension is near. A shift will occur. Our consciousness will raise in frequency along with our bodies. We will be ascending into the next dimension of time/space or space/time. It can be seen as the evolution of consciousness and the earth herself. One will know when this particular gateway to awareness and higher vibration is open for them because they will continually see the numbers 11:11 (or 1111) in there every day lives and it will be a continuous occurrence.
    Extract from http://theaquarianage.com/age-of-aquarius.htm below, the full article also addresses the link with the Mayan calendar and gives some tips on how to become a good Aquarian!
    A "Phenomenal" Coincidence
    There is a unique phenomenon sweeping the globe, which involves people feeling oddly “triggered” whenever they see the numerals 11:11 on their digital clocks and watches. This has been going on for years now, and what’s so fascinating is the fact that these people have independently come to the conclusion that they are being “woken up” to the idea that humanity is standing at some sort of “gateway” on the path of our expanding spiritual awareness. This sounds strikingly similar to what we’ve been hearing about the Age of Aquarius/Mayan calendar shift, doesn't it? An even stranger coincidence is that the event that ends the Mayan calendar—the winter solstice of 2012—will occur at exactly 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time! See what I mean about these cosmic coincidences all pointing to not only the same theme of spiritual evolution, but even to the same date and the same exact minute when it will occur!
    In the Age of Aquarius, our collective relationship to the divine shifts away from bearded patriarchs toward recognizing our role as co-creators in global events. It
    means moving toward a global consciousness, a collective self-awareness. The Aquarian bumber sticker: one people living on one planet. The Age of Aquarius is the networking power of decentralization and democracy. Signs of its arrival include the creation of the internet, which is moving us toward a decentralized, information-based society.

3. The Age of Aquarius and the Messiah
    “And then the man who bears the pitcher will walk forth across an arc of heaven; the sign and signet of the Son of Man will stand forth in the eastern sky. The wise will then lift up their heads and know that the redemption of the Earth is near.” Aquarian Gospel
    When the Aquarian Messiah, makes himself known in the years to come, how will we recognize him to be the long-awaited Messiah who will rule over the Great Age of Aquarius?
    http://the-red-thread.net/God-of-Aquarius.html
    With the dawning of a brand-new Age of Aquarius, we will undoubtedly notice how the scene changes dramatically to a modern ‘state of the art’, scientifically orientated culture and landscape. The Messiah/God for the Age of Aquarius will be a Humanitarian with a capital 'H' and in the truest sense of the word. Can you say ALTRUISM? Can you say PEACEMAKER? He will promote friendship and togetherness across the oceans and airwaves by means of the latest technology that science has to offer. Make no mistake about it, our new Messiah will not only be a space traveler, he will be an innovative inventor with a keenness for scientific investigation, but perhaps more importantly, he will be an honest to goodness psychic who gives Astrology it’s true place in the world. He, and I say 'he', because Aquarius is a male sign, will be a trendsetter and somewhat of an eccentric rebel, when it comes to breaking free from old traditions that have long ago petrified and grown stale.
    The coming Messiah-God will be a bearer of Light, in the way of knowledge and wisdom, and as a truth seeker, he will have an idealistic mindset, and be a staunch promoter of logic, reasoning, and common sense. His subjects will be whisked away into the higher realm of fantastic discoveries and innovations that will seem highly unconventional, if not downright shocking, to many. The real truth-seekers, and the ‘young at heart’, will be intelligent enough to see the LIGHT of the new dawning Age, and break free from the restricting bonds that the Age of Pisces used to hold its victims captive for so long. These 'New-Agers' will 'fly' away with the enlightened Reformer into the vast reaches of the Heavens - both figuratively and literally, in search of that ultimate Utopia in the heavens – the paradise of heavenly Eden, where all things rise to the level of perfection.
    A sweeping change comes over the entire establishment as the new Age calls for complete change - by will, or otherwise forced into action with the progressive reformation, and these changes will reach out to every branch and limb of all societies and cultures. A sense of new-found freedom will sweep across the globe, and because there will be those who stand firm in their petrified chains of bondage; rebelliousness and violence will break out among nations who bulk at the drastic Aquarian changes. The deeper time evolves into the Age, the more dramatic the changes become, for like a bolt of lightning, the Aquarian Messiah will sear ones mind with reformation, rejunification, and innovative realities of an idealistic future for all humanity.
    A truly Aquarian Messiah/God will appear to be temperamental, but tolerant, impersonal, but approachable and friendly, shy and independent, original and idealistic, radical and progressive, cold, but curious. Our new 'god' of the Age will be a reformer with an idealistic agenda. Outer space and Extraterrestrials will not only be a curiosity, the interest will gain bold new momentum, especially when the Aquarian Age gets under full swing. The promotion of Astrology will be high on this god’s program. The masses will come to the realization that this ancient mathematical science of heavenly rule, is the only true 'voice' from the Great Creator of the Heavens – written by the very finger of the true Spiritual Creator of the Universe, who supersedes each and every messiah and god of all the Great Ages.
    Do not look for the new Messiah to follow any status-quo, for he will be the ultimate trendsetter - never one to give in to senseless tradition and practices – no matter how many thousands of years they have been in existence. Being quite fixed in his ways, he will expect everyone to see that his approach and technique makes logical sense, and it is this realization that ushers in the ultimate in perfection.
    Last, but certainly not least, our new Messiah-god will be psychic, telepathic, clairvoyant, and will have the ability to communicate with his ‘preferred’ subjects in this manner as well.

Hum! This is long post - Sorry! at least the info is in one place.

With L.O.V.E
    From Serenitys_Dream on page 2
    Revelation 5:5 (King James Version)
    1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
    2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

I want to zero in on the painting on page 2 of Michael, sitting and holding the book with the key, also going with the Revelation verses that SD posted about it, but adding something to it. My computer has a virus and won't allow me to do a lot a normal functions and I can't post the picture. Could someone post it for me please? Thanks. Even when I put the whole post of SD's the painting won't show up for some strange reason. I'll have to ask my son to redo the system soon.

I'm feeling a sense of awe while I'm seeing the beauty in this painting and a new aspect I hadn't noticed before. There is a prominent curtain or veil being brushed or held aside to reveal Michael who is holding the book and key. Here is what the Bible says about this veil.
    Isaiah 25:6-8 (New King James Version)
    6 And in this mountain
    The LORD of hosts will make for all people
    A feast of choice pieces,
    A feast of wines on the lees,
    Of fat things full of marrow,
    Of well-refined wines on the lees.
    7 And He will destroy on this mountain
    The surface of the covering cast over all people,
    And the veil that is spread over all nations.
    8 He will swallow up death forever,
    And the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces;
    The rebuke of His people
    He will take away from all the earth;
    For the LORD has spoken.

The whole world is blinded and cannot see truth until the Messiah, the Christ removes this veil over people's eyes and hearts. Also remember the 2nd and 3rd verses of the song as they carry MJ's casket in, "No more crying there...no more dying there."
    Matthew 27:51-53 (New King James Version)
    51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
    This one doesn't relate as much to the painting, but the graves opening right when Jesus died, and people coming out alive reminds me of Thriller 2, resurrection!
    2 Corinthians 3:12-18 (New King James Version)
    12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— 13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
    Not only is the veil a picture of not seeing clearly until the Messiah comes, but here is the idea of looking in the mirror and seeing Christ reflected in us, just as Michael sang about the man in the mirror, making that change.

Hebrews 6:19-20 (New King James Version)
    19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, 20 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
    In the painting the curtain or veil is swept away and we enter with Michael there. This Melchizedek is an interesting person as well. If you read up on him, many theologians believe he is another of the pre-incarnate forms of the Messiah Christ, just as Archangel Michael is.
    Hebrews 9:2-5
    2 For a tabernacle was prepared: the first part, in which was the lampstand, the table, and the showbread, which is called the sanctuary; 3 and behind the second veil, the part of the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of All, 4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron’s rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant; 5 and above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercy seat. Of these things we cannot now speak in detail....24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
    This inner veil is what separates us from the Ark of the Covenant, but Christ removes that veil. Remember the Ark of the Covenant being announced the day of MJ's "death". And the earthly Ark may not be as important as the one up above, the real one. I remember one poster saying the similarity of the Ark having the mercy seat between the 2 archangels, to the tomb where Jesus had lain--Jesus between 2 angels who sat at each end when Peter looked in the empty tomb.
    Song of Solomon 4:1-2
    1 Behold, you are fair, my love!
    Behold, you are fair!
    You have dove’s eyes behind your veil.
    Finally here is the book SD referring to in another thread about the Song of Solomon being a picture of the Messiah/Christ's love for His bride, the church which is the world-wide body of believers (not a building). We can tell that he can see her eyes through the veil. I don't believe a veil is the same as a curtain, but that you can faintly see through, as a bride would be covered with a veil so her soon to be husband can barely see her, and lifts the veil to kiss her when the clergy announce they are man and wife. Christ and his bride.

I think Michael's been reading all these same passages of Scripture through the years. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well! There are some very interesting perspectives on this thread and I thought that it would be worthwhile to expand a bit on why the increased in consciousness, what consciousness is and how we may recognise our Messiah!

1. The Age of Aquarius and 2012
    Whilst there appear to be various debates about the dates at which the age of Pisces end and the age of Aquarius starts, the fact that it will happen is fully accepted. What follows is an extract from an article that nicely summarises the rational for 2012, makes the link to the Mayan calendar and provide an explanation for the rise in consciousness (I have also read elsewhere about the opening of various stargates but this is a theory for another day) (http://www.december212012.net/The_Age_of_Aquarius.htm
    The Age of Pisces in which we live is one of the shortest ages, beginning in 26 AD and ending in 2012 AD -or a total of just over 1986 years. In 1945 we entered the last degree of Pisces. Here are the ages and their durations...
    Aries, Pisces, Libra, Virgo 1986.37 years
    Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus 2129.04 years
    Capricorn, Sagittarius, Cancer, Gemini 2291.28 years
    These lengths are based on the Earth's electromagnetic(astrological) composition. The dates at which each begins or ends is based on the Mayan calendar.
    While the crossover from one age to the next can take hundreds of years, the critical midpoint between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius is December 21st, 2012 AD, when the Earth's equatorial plane aligns exactly with the galactic center. The Ages are a purely planetary phenomenon based on the planet's wobble.
    What is special about the Age of Aquarius is that not only is it a "good" Age, but it is also during this age that our solar system is going to be inside the photon belt. Every 10,684 years, our solar system enters this belt of photonic energy for a period of over 2100 years, usually during the Ages of Leo or Aquarius. When it was last in Leo, Atlantis reigned supreme in a Golden Age.
    Photon energy is divine enegry or what the bible calls the Holy Spirit, and which comes from the center of Creation and is stepped down to the galactic, solar, planetary, and individual levels. We will in effect be reconnected to our divine source. This will raise the vibratory level to the point where people will either resist and die or let go and be transformed into a light being. The Earth itself will be transformed and shine like a star as its inner central sun is finally fully turned on. This is the new heaven and earth.

2. The Higher Consciousness
    BeTheChange has posted some interesting videos, I would just like to point out that the 11:11 "coincidence" gets associated with the age of Aquarius.
    11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent/incarnation into matter. When activated, it will signify that our time of completion and ascension is near. A shift will occur. Our consciousness will raise in frequency along with our bodies. We will be ascending into the next dimension of time/space or space/time. It can be seen as the evolution of consciousness and the earth herself. One will know when this particular gateway to awareness and higher vibration is open for them because they will continually see the numbers 11:11 (or 1111) in there every day lives and it will be a continuous occurrence.
    Extract from http://theaquarianage.com/age-of-aquarius.htm below, the full article also addresses the link with the Mayan calendar and gives some tips on how to become a good Aquarian!
    A "Phenomenal" Coincidence
    There is a unique phenomenon sweeping the globe, which involves people feeling oddly “triggered” whenever they see the numerals 11:11 on their digital clocks and watches. This has been going on for years now, and what’s so fascinating is the fact that these people have independently come to the conclusion that they are being “woken up” to the idea that humanity is standing at some sort of “gateway” on the path of our expanding spiritual awareness. This sounds strikingly similar to what we’ve been hearing about the Age of Aquarius/Mayan calendar shift, doesn't it? An even stranger coincidence is that the event that ends the Mayan calendar—the winter solstice of 2012—will occur at exactly 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time! See what I mean about these cosmic coincidences all pointing to not only the same theme of spiritual evolution, but even to the same date and the same exact minute when it will occur!
    In the Age of Aquarius, our collective relationship to the divine shifts away from bearded patriarchs toward recognizing our role as co-creators in global events. It
    means moving toward a global consciousness, a collective self-awareness. The Aquarian bumber sticker: one people living on one planet. The Age of Aquarius is the networking power of decentralization and democracy. Signs of its arrival include the creation of the internet, which is moving us toward a decentralized, information-based society.

3. The Age of Aquarius and the Messiah
    “And then the man who bears the pitcher will walk forth across an arc of heaven; the sign and signet of the Son of Man will stand forth in the eastern sky. The wise will then lift up their heads and know that the redemption of the Earth is near.” Aquarian Gospel
    When the Aquarian Messiah, makes himself known in the years to come, how will we recognize him to be the long-awaited Messiah who will rule over the Great Age of Aquarius?
    http://the-red-thread.net/God-of-Aquarius.html
    With the dawning of a brand-new Age of Aquarius, we will undoubtedly notice how the scene changes dramatically to a modern ‘state of the art’, scientifically orientated culture and landscape. The Messiah/God for the Age of Aquarius will be a Humanitarian with a capital 'H' and in the truest sense of the word. Can you say ALTRUISM? Can you say PEACEMAKER? He will promote friendship and togetherness across the oceans and airwaves by means of the latest technology that science has to offer. Make no mistake about it, our new Messiah will not only be a space traveler, he will be an innovative inventor with a keenness for scientific investigation, but perhaps more importantly, he will be an honest to goodness psychic who gives Astrology it’s true place in the world. He, and I say 'he', because Aquarius is a male sign, will be a trendsetter and somewhat of an eccentric rebel, when it comes to breaking free from old traditions that have long ago petrified and grown stale.
    The coming Messiah-God will be a bearer of Light, in the way of knowledge and wisdom, and as a truth seeker, he will have an idealistic mindset, and be a staunch promoter of logic, reasoning, and common sense. His subjects will be whisked away into the higher realm of fantastic discoveries and innovations that will seem highly unconventional, if not downright shocking, to many. The real truth-seekers, and the ‘young at heart’, will be intelligent enough to see the LIGHT of the new dawning Age, and break free from the restricting bonds that the Age of Pisces used to hold its victims captive for so long. These 'New-Agers' will 'fly' away with the enlightened Reformer into the vast reaches of the Heavens - both figuratively and literally, in search of that ultimate Utopia in the heavens – the paradise of heavenly Eden, where all things rise to the level of perfection.
    A sweeping change comes over the entire establishment as the new Age calls for complete change - by will, or otherwise forced into action with the progressive reformation, and these changes will reach out to every branch and limb of all societies and cultures. A sense of new-found freedom will sweep across the globe, and because there will be those who stand firm in their petrified chains of bondage; rebelliousness and violence will break out among nations who bulk at the drastic Aquarian changes. The deeper time evolves into the Age, the more dramatic the changes become, for like a bolt of lightning, the Aquarian Messiah will sear ones mind with reformation, rejunification, and innovative realities of an idealistic future for all humanity.
    A truly Aquarian Messiah/God will appear to be temperamental, but tolerant, impersonal, but approachable and friendly, shy and independent, original and idealistic, radical and progressive, cold, but curious. Our new 'god' of the Age will be a reformer with an idealistic agenda. Outer space and Extraterrestrials will not only be a curiosity, the interest will gain bold new momentum, especially when the Aquarian Age gets under full swing. The promotion of Astrology will be high on this god’s program. The masses will come to the realization that this ancient mathematical science of heavenly rule, is the only true 'voice' from the Great Creator of the Heavens – written by the very finger of the true Spiritual Creator of the Universe, who supersedes each and every messiah and god of all the Great Ages.
    Do not look for the new Messiah to follow any status-quo, for he will be the ultimate trendsetter - never one to give in to senseless tradition and practices – no matter how many thousands of years they have been in existence. Being quite fixed in his ways, he will expect everyone to see that his approach and technique makes logical sense, and it is this realization that ushers in the ultimate in perfection.
    Last, but certainly not least, our new Messiah-god will be psychic, telepathic, clairvoyant, and will have the ability to communicate with his ‘preferred’ subjects in this manner as well.

Hum! This is long post - Sorry! at least the info is in one place.

With L.O.V.E

Thanks for this information! Very interesting. Can I post this on my blog? I'd give you credit for it.
  • &quot wrote: »
    Thanks for this information! Very interesting. Can I post this on my blog? I'd give you credit for it.

@Looking4truth , you are very welcome.

With L.O.V.E
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The Messiah/God for the Age of Aquarius will be a Humanitarian with a capital 'H' and in the truest sense of the word. Can you say ALTRUISM? Can you say PEACEMAKER? He will promote friendship and togetherness across the oceans and airwaves by means of the latest technology that science has to offer. Make no mistake about it, our new Messiah will not only be a space traveler, he will be an innovative inventor with a keenness for scientific investigation, but perhaps more importantly, he will be an honest to goodness psychic who gives Astrology it’s true place in the world. He, and I say 'he', because Aquarius is a male sign, will be a trendsetter and somewhat of an eccentric rebel, when it comes to breaking free from old traditions that have long ago petrified and grown stale.

I guess the discussion is leading towards MJ=messiah.
    The whole world believe that MJ is a Virgo. Aquarius he will be if the theory of him being born during Jan-Feb 1960 applies.

Imo, this age of aquarius can be anything.

I am aquarious btw <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • From Serenitys_Dream on page 2
    Revelation 5:5 (King James Version)
    1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
    2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

I want to zero in on the painting on page 2 of Michael, sitting and holding the book with the key, also going with the Revelation verses that SD posted about it, but adding something to it. My computer has a virus and won't allow me to do a lot a normal functions and I can't post the picture. Could someone post it for me please? Thanks. Even when I put the whole post of SD's the painting won't show up for some strange reason. I'll have to ask my son to redo the system soon.
    file.php?id=10157

I'm feeling a sense of awe while I'm seeing the beauty in this painting and a new aspect I hadn't noticed before. There is a prominent curtain or veil being brushed or held aside to reveal Michael who is holding the book and key. Here is what the Bible says about this veil.

I think Michael's been reading all these same passages of Scripture through the years. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

MJonmind please allow me to add some thoughts to your interpretation of the painting (Now displayed above)

We can see 2 big pillars in the background with a shape in the middle; I believe those to represent Joachim and Boaz, the two Pillars at the entrance of Solomon's Temple.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNV7LPZUCru9Hj73D84PKXyQKq4YslUu_hn9ZS0TY1tuA2pI8&t=1&usg=__J6bKMGWabQ8Qal9DIkI6ZQ04LTU=

In addition to a religious meaning those two pillars also have a strong Masonic significance and it is interesting that the latest Kanye West video, Power evolves around biblical themes associated with the Temple of Solomon!. I do not know how close Kanye and MJ were and whether there is any possible correlation ... but it is interesting to make the connection. The article below is long but it makes for an interesting reading as it is also linking us with the age of Aquarius amongst many other concepts discussed on this forum.

[youtube:2gisdglh]

Extract below from an article analysing the video: "KANYE WEST’s POWER: Symbols of the End of America, the Rebuilding of Solomon’s Temple & the Rising Phoenix – The Blazing Star Sun God!"
    Full article at http://www.getxnews.com/2010/08/kanye-wests-power-symbols-of-the-end-of-america-the-rebuilding-of-solomons-temple-the-rising-phoenix-the-blazing-star-sun-god/

“It kind of leaves you with the feeling that something’s about to happen.”
    - Marco Brambilla.
    The rapper/producer Kanye West described his new video montage for Power, the lead single from his new album, as a “visual ballet” and a “living portrait.” Heralded by director Marco Brambilla (Demolition Man), the 90 second video blends Roman and Renaissance iconography into a neoclassical visual canvass of floating nymphs, ram-horned guards, knife-wielding attackers, pillars, halos, blazing stars, saints, sinners, multiple women and upside down figures, intermixed with Egyptian motif and classical Greek cultural images. Using digitized still imagery, laced with sexual overtones and religious references over the sounds of the chanting gospel-tinged song, the video narrative paints a moving portrait of the transition and the foreboding sense of danger from the collapse of the American Empire to the unveiling of the enlightening and illuminating new age kingdom of the Blazing Star, the Masonic Sun God, Lucifer.
    “There are no standards of Right. Ethics is balderdash. Each Star must go on its own orbit. To hell with moral principle; there is no such thing” – Aleister Crowley, The Ancient and New Commentaries to Liber.
    West, much like his mentor Jay-Z (who, West refers to as Huge Brother) and fellow Roc-A-Fella artiste Rihanna, have always used occultic or esoteric symbolism, referencing some form of initiation and knowledge of the secret rites and the proceedings of secret societies. A hip hop and modern well loved cultural association with the occultist Aleister Crowley’s dictum of “Do What Thou Wilt, Be The Whole Of The Law,” represented and demonstrated purposely in images, clothing lines, songs and videos.

One of the most vital concepts in understanding and discerning the meaning behind these notes and visual images is the usage of signs and symbols. A sign is defined as any object, word, gesture, action, figure, notice, event or pattern that conveys a meaning. Omens, augers or memes. Symbols are more complex, since they might represent something additional beyond the literal. Communications from our subconscious mind that resonates with our intuition. The Swiss psychiatrist and influential thinker, Carl Jung believed that symbols occur with the same meaning across individual and cultural boundaries. In the construction and formulation of analytical psychology, he explored the concept of symbolism through the examination of the human psyche, and analyzed the role play by religion, mythology, alchemy, astrology, sociology, literature, art and dreams on this psyche. These universal concepts and symbols are often referred to as archetypes – the recognizable prototype or original model upon which all other concepts are patterned. Interpretation of these symbols and patterns can often be mysterious, since meanings may not be simple or singular. Most of our understanding is usually derived from the close examination and observation of repeated patterns, the subsequent related events and the associated consequences.

he most striking symbols from the video is of West standing between two pillars at the start of the video with a large gold medal chain of the Egyptian deity Horus the Sun God around his neck. Here West and Brambilla play upon the wounding of the collective consciousness, the fall of the Twin Towers on 9/11, the subsequent collapse of the American economy and the esoteric associations with the archetype of the two fantastic pillars of Joachim and Boaz at the entrance to Solomon’s Temple. The symbol of the Blazing Star Sun God between the two pillars. The twin pillar motif representing the All-Seeing Eye of the Blazing Star.
    07638_masonboard.jpg
    The centrally resonating motif of the Sun God seen on the Freemasons’ Masonic Tracing Board and associated with the Ancient Hebrews and a myriad of other religions and kingdoms from the Babylonians, Scandinavians, Spartans, Phoenicians to the Aryans. The Hebrews viewed the twin pillars as symbolic guardians of the Holy of Holies, where the Ark of the Covenant with God lies, a duality or polarity of the divine creative consciousness represented in the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Excellent and Evil. The harmonic union of opposites within the mystery of choice from the fullness of the creative conscious force. In Freemasonry, this motif represents the mysterious initiation into the worship of the Sun God, Lucifer from the ground floor of Solomon’s Temple, where through qualification and proficiency, the Entered Apprentice is brought into light from darkness, becomes a Fellowcraftsman in the first degree, is elevated through the Middle Chamber to the lofty position of Master Mason in the Sanctum Sanctorum.
    “And king Solomon sent and fetched Hiram out of Tyre. He was a widow’s son of the tribe of Naph’tali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in brass: and he was filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass. And he came to king Solomon, and wrought all his work. For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about.” – 1 Kings 7:13-14.
    07638_solomontemple.jpg
    The importance of King Solomon’s Temple has always been emphasize within the works of Freemasonry. The temple was built on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem in 975 BCE by Hiram Abiff, the chief architect and master craftsman from Tyre. Within the Masonic rituals and Biblical references, Abiff was known as the Widow’s Son, drawing parallels with Horus. The legends or myths tell of his death at the hands of others seeking to obtain the secrets of Masons, thereby leaving the temple unfinished. This tale is further sustained in the rituals that Abiff will one day return or resurrect into a glorious existence from his death to complete the temple.
    “Suddenly he heard a weird voice coming from above, and crying, “Hiram, Hiram, Hiram!” He raised his eyes and beheld a gigantic human figure. The apparition continued: “Come, my son, be without dread, I have rendered thee incombustible; cast thyself into the flames.” Hiram threw himself into the furnace, and where others would have found death, he tasted ineffable delights…” – The Temple Legend – Freemasonry & Related Occult Movements.
    “In the degree, the Grand Master Hiram Abiff is met at the three gates by three distinct persons. Hiram’s name in itself is symbolic and contains a hidden meaning. In the Hebrew translation the name really translates Khirm or Khurm. Hebrew does not contain any vowels so the second syllable is uncertain. The name meant ‘devoted, consecrated,’ devoted to the sacrifice as the victim. Also, the first part of his name Khi means ‘life, living, alive, the living God;’ and ‘ram’ meant ‘was, or shall, be raised, elevated.’ Thus we have ‘ the living God shall be elevated.’” – Albert Pike.
    07638_kanyebetmt.jpg
    The image above is symbolic of the Solomon’s Temple, shows West performing atop a mountain, at the recent BET Awards. Here, he is also adorn in the Horus gold jewelry piece.
    Whether it’s an allegorical tale, myth or actual event; the legend of Abiff has been played out in some form in the other mythologies, civilizations deities and cultures such as with Atlantis, Osiris, Mithra, the Druids, Adonis, Quetzalcoatl, Apollo, Jesus, Buddha, etc. Abiff is further symbolized in well loved culture as Gandolf the Grey in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, Dumbledore in the J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter Series, the forerunner for other masons like Sir Francis Bacon, Sir John Dee, Albert Pike, Aleister Crowley and Manly P. Hall. Therefore, the Freemasonic rituals of death and resurrection or the Hegelian dialectic of order out of chaos is based on the initiation and life of their first Master Mason Hiram Abiff, towards the ultimate goal of rebuilding Solomon’s Temple. The sustainance of the mystery of iniquity was always kept by using this method of destruction at the hands of another power and rising like the Phoenix into the blazing glory of joy and exultation. Incidentally, Hiram was also known as the King or Prince of Tyre and the Biblical mythology attributes the Luciferian narrative unto him:
    “The word of the LORD came to me: “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the King of Tyre and say to him: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “`You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were made they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were made till wickedness was found in you. Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth…” - Ezekiel 28:11-17.
    07638_skygodevolution.jpg
    Abiff is therefore, in reality or by ingenous and conflated choice, the extraterrestrial masonic progenitor. The precursor. The one who establish the Freemasonic traditions. It is the Hero’s tale that I have written about before, parallelized by tales of highly intelligent extraterrestrial beings that visited Earth, the archetypal concept of a civilizing God or Deity bringing and dispensing knowledge to mankind. We see this concept in the fantastic legends and mythologies of the ancient cultures of the Greek Titan Prometheus, who stole the sacred fire from Zeus and gave it to man; the feathered Serpent Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs also known as Kukulcan of the Mayans, patron god of learning and knowledge; Viracocha of the Incas, who emerged from utter darkness to bring light to the primitives; the Angels or Sons of God in the Ancient Testament, who mated with the daughters of men and produced offspring called the Nephilim; etc. Practically all historical records, epochs of ancient civilization, secret masonic books, documents and artifacts tells the tale of the incarnation of a being or group of beings into human flesh, bringing immense power, technology and wisdom that penetrated and permeated the consciousness, evolution and development of early man. The Gods, who came from the sky. The Sky Gods. It has become the hypothesis of the Ancient [Alien] Astronaut Theory (AAT).
    “…I guess every superhero need his theme music…” – Kanye West, Power.
    These tales and mythological depictions are essentially all about Lucifer, the being worshiped by the Freemasons and the global elites, tales that were made from the mystery of the absence of any form of definitive explanations of historical and archaeological records and the cross-cultural interpretations of Luciferic contact and manifestations. These interpretations and misinterpretations transcended and evolved over time, where it is now considering part of the scientific field of understanding that the origins and knowledge base of humanity came from these extraterrestrial beings – the Paleocontact and Exogenesis Theory, as exemplified in the works of Erich von Daniken in his best-selling book series Chariots of the Gods, Zechariah Sitchin and his Earth Chronicles‘ theories of astronauts from the planet Nibiru/Marduk who visited the ancient Sumerians, and Robert Temple’s The Sirius Mystery of the Dogon people’s account of alien visitation around 5,000 years ago, as well as in the works of other notable scientists such as Carl Sagan, Samuilovich Shklovsky and Hermann Oberth. Theories that have crossed over from science to fringe and new age groups like the Theosophists and Raelians, into the mainstream where the extraterrestrial narrative is now the accepted gospel of the Vatican Church State, Hollywood and well loved culture. Over many centuries, mankind’s carnal focus on the elemental aspect of the world has enabled his controllers to reinforce this deception within the spectrum of consciousness keeping him in a perpetual state of blindness. A matrix. Constructs of control. So, we go from construct to construct, never quite understanding that we are living and reliving the choreography of one primary narrative structure. A fantastic deception that resulted in a progressive atrophy of the spiritual impulse governing mankind’s relationship with the Divine Creative. A deceptive primeval wisdom of gnosis, a new spiritual impulse of the incarnation of Lucifer, the illumination of knowledge piercing through mankind’s physical reality affecting and influencing every culture, civilization and mythology from ancient Atlantean to Babylonian/Sumerian to Greece to Rome to the modern world.
    The perfect exemplary of this deceptive primeval wisdom of gnosis was King Solomon. Considered as the wisest of men, Solomon made the temple and other buildings with Abiff for magical ritual sacrifice and worship of deities like Moloch, Asherah, Chemosh, Afreets, Jinns, Djinns and other elemental spirits. Deities that were represented in other mythologies as Semiramis, Ishtar, Isis, Hathor, Juno, Venus, etc. Solomon is well known as one who entertained the worship of gods derided by the Hebrew Prophets. Solomon’s temple was the centre of all masonic philosophies and was linked to an ancient mythical order of 72 monarchs called Suleiman – a prehistoric race akin to the Biblical Nephilim. According to the Arabic and Persian legends, this race was originally in charge of 72 stargates around the Earth, and are currently imprisoned under the Earth to be released during what is called the end times or the end of the current age.
    “In the mountains of Kaf, there is a gallery built by the giant Arzeak, where there are statues of a race who were ruled by the Suleiman or wise King of the East. There is a fantastic chair or throne of Solomon hewn out of the solid rock called the Takht-i-Suleiman or throne of Solomon.” - Persian Legend.
    Aryan literature mentions Suleiman as an ancient title of royal power, often synonymous with a “Pharoah” or a “Sultan.” Other secret text trace this Suleiman or Nephilim group back to Atlantis and mankind’s evolution through the ancient world by mixing with the daughters of men or genetic engineering, toward the enlightened state of the master Aryan race, the fulfilment of the ancient hope for a new world order of the ages governed by the heroes of ancient, the men of renown.
    “There is magic in names and the mightiest among these words of magic is Atlantis… it is as if this vision of a lost culture touched the most hidden thoughts of our soul.” – H.G. Wells.
    “When our founders declared a New Order of the Ages, they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled.” – President George W. Bush.
    07638_washingtonpillars.jpg
    Washington as Horus between the pillars.
    So, what we are seeing is that the magical rituals, incarnations and invocations of these beings extends to Freemasonry, to Solomon’s Temple to Egypt and to the rising of Atlantis. The ancient hope for the completion of the temple and full restoration of the Atlantean kingdom. The apotheosis. The incarnation of a deity through the underworld to the Earth’s surface in the embodiment of a man – Horus/Tammuz, through the union of the dome or the womb of Isis/Semiramisis and the obelisk or the erected phallus of Osiris/Nimrod. Reanimating DNA just as Isis did with Osiris’ 13 pieces to make Horus, the resurrected Osiris. The legend of the Egyptian cosmology. A legend that has been venerated throughout history. A stargate of an ancient Atlantean hope to the Babylonian/Egyptian/Greek and Roman symbols to the national symbols of America. The All-Seeing Eye of Horus. The All-Seeing of RA. Novus Ordo Seclurum. A New World Order. A portal from the Babylonian Goddess Semiramis to the Statue of Liberty. A wormhole from Egypt’s grand pyramids at Giza to the obelisk at the Washington monument, the tallest in the world. A spiral of the dome at the Vatican to the dome of the Capitol in Washington. A timewarp from Abiff’s twin pillars at Solomon’s Temple to George Washington’s creation of the American masonic state to 9/11 to Kanye West’s visual imagery. The location of Washington D.C. on the 77th Meridian, the inverted Pentagram in the street layout north of the White House, cities laid out in perfect alignment with Stonehenge and other megalithic monuments, the All-Seeing Eye of Lucifer hovering over the unfinished pyramid on the back of the United States dollar bill,… The veneration of fallen angels or aliens sexual relationship and DNA manipulation of Earth women. Representative of the male and female organs. Mystical and magical objects metaphorically illustrating the male and female aspects of the relationship. The duality. The polarity. The creative nature of the Sons of God mixed with the human equation. The creation and evolution of the Luciferic kingdom.
    “…this is God engineering…I’m on my 3rd six [666]…” - Jay-Z, Freemason featuring Rick Ross.
    “That which we must say to the crowd is – we worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (of the 33rd degree), we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd , 31st and 30th degrees – The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the right and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, [is the right] God of Light and God of Excellent, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.” – Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma.
    The invocation of Horus, by the representation of the phallus and dome, assimilating the rays of the Sun God RA’s essence and dispersing energy into the dome which would bring forth Osiris’ seed through the head of the obelisk into the dome of Isis. Therefore, Osiris is reincarnated, resurrected or rebirth as Horus. The tradition of the Pharoah entering into the Holy womb or dome of Isis at the Temple of Luxor, where a ceremony is conducted. This ceremony is the same as that of the inauguration of each President of the United States. The transmogrification of the Pharoah into the deity Osiris. In other words, the transformation of Osiris or more accurately, the incarnation of Lucifer. Becoming the most powerful man on Earth. The Roscrucian Freemasonic mysticism of the raising of Osiris in the inauguration’s raising ceremony. This ceremony is also symbolically done with the Freemason’s initiation, as well as the papal coronation at the Vatican.
    “All these groups belong to what is called The Order of the Quest. All were searching for one and the same thing… That one thing was a perfected social order… the government of the philosopher-king.” – Manly P. Hall.

To further, illustrate where this is going. Here we see West in his final reflection embedded just below the apex of the midpoint of the letter W at the end of the video. W is the twenty-third letter of the alphabet. 2/3 = .666. In hebrew, the 6th letter of the alphabet is W. West fits within the triangle of the letter W entraining with the Blazing Star and All-Seeing Eye of Lucifer between the twin pillars at the outter end of the letter. The sword of above his head represents the Piscean Age, which New Agers believe will be conquered by the Spirit of the Aquarian Age. According to the Biblical mythology, Jesus Christ, told his disciples to be prepared for that moment:
    “And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.” – Luke 22:10.
    This makes perfect sense, since the mythology of the Christ was copied and made from the life of Horus and other ancient dieties by the Vatican Church State at the Council of Nicea, the modern revival of the Ancient Babylonian Mystery system and spread throughout Christianity, Islam and Judaism. During this Aquarian Age, these religions and beliefs will be reconciled, aligned and syncretized with exopolitics in an official inclusive approach to carry on the deceptive Luciferian narrative under the appearance of Horus, the Masonic Christ. The extraterrestrial. The Vatican Church, the most symbolic representation of the Piscean Age is already making vast preparations for this moment. Therefore the Bible is not really the word of an Almighty God, but the blueprint of the Hero’s tale – Lucifer’s journey. Like Joseph Campbell says in his book The Hero with a Thousand Faces, the Universal Hero must pass through a stage of Apotheosis.
    “For Jesus walking with me, for dying for me, Raising for me, and all my sins have been forgiven, I’m a changed man, I’m healed, I’m delivered…” – Kanye West, Jesus Walks.
    The syncretism formulates a fundamental part in the deception since all Earth ages experiences this transition. Death and rebirth. From Taurus the bull, where the ancient Israelites makes a golden calf, to Aries the ram symbolized by Moses, to Pisces when Jesus ushers in the ages of the two fishes, to the coming Aquarian Age. We see these ages represented in West’s video. It is a singular mythological narrative of the incarnation and transmogrification of the Luciferian spirit.
    “… The first task is to take down the American dark cabal. It has plundered Mother Earth for decades and caused a widespread ecological extinction process to start, leading to the death of entire species of trees, plants, and animals. This is a harbinger for the massive changes to be wrought by Mother Nature when the time comes for her to return to full consciousness… a global distribution of power needs to be reestablished… What this amounts to is the need for a new economic, financial, and political system… paving the way for first contact, which remains the ultimate objective. A transitional reality is to facilitate a whole host of events that are to prepare you completely for contact… and worse is to follow in the beginning of your next Gregorian year… Our momentum toward contact cannot be stalled much longer. First contact is needed… Many things are to break loose to ensure that what we both want occurs… the Grand Plot of Heaven is unfolding before us…” – Channeler Sheldan Nidle, Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation of Light.

In order for the ultimate incarnation of Lucifer and movement towards the fulfilment of the ancient hope, America and its power structure must be ruined or changed fundamentally from the way that it was originally constituted. Right now, that is quickly being accomplish under the administration of President Barack Obama.
    “So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their fantastic cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.” – Johanwa Owalo, Kenyan Prophet and the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, 1912.

With L.O.V.E
  • The Messiah/God for the Age of Aquarius will be a Humanitarian with a capital 'H' and in the truest sense of the word. Can you say ALTRUISM? Can you say PEACEMAKER? He will promote friendship and togetherness across the oceans and airwaves by means of the latest technology that science has to offer. Make no mistake about it, our new Messiah will not only be a space traveler, he will be an innovative inventor with a keenness for scientific investigation, but perhaps more importantly, he will be an honest to goodness psychic who gives Astrology it’s true place in the world. He, and I say 'he', because Aquarius is a male sign, will be a trendsetter and somewhat of an eccentric rebel, when it comes to breaking free from old traditions that have long ago petrified and grown stale.

I guess the discussion is leading towards MJ=messiah.
    The whole world believe that MJ is a Virgo. Aquarius he will be if the theory of him being born during Jan-Feb 1960 applies.

Imo, this age of aquarius can be anything.

I am aquarious btw <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The description of the Aquarius Messiah does indeed show some interesting parallel with MJ and I cannot help thinking about Light Man and the hoax numerology ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) when reading the paragraph below.
    The coming Messiah-God will be a bearer of Light, in the way of knowledge and wisdom, and as a truth seeker, he will have an idealistic mindset, and be a staunch promoter of logic, reasoning, and common sense. His subjects will be whisked away into the higher realm of fantastic discoveries and innovations that will seem highly unconventional, if not downright shocking, to many. The real truth-seekers, and the ‘young at heart’, will be intelligent enough to see the LIGHT of the new dawning Age, and break free from the restricting bonds that the Age of Pisces used to hold its victims captive for so long.

It is undeniable that MJ is a Messiah, this shows through the depth of his message, his loving and caring nature, his ability to touch hundreds of millions people globally and the strength of his humanitarian vision.

However, is MJ The Aquarius Messiah, the Second Coming of Christ? ?

With L.O.V.E
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To me, Michael was/ is a messenger of peace, care, tolerance and love.
    Messiah interpretated as a messenger, or may be, a preacher for good.
    I don´t see it in a religious context <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> even if the word messiah implies that.

Looking from the metaphor, MJ= Christ?, yes, a man loved, followed and then tortured for "our sins"--> people´s prejudices that lead him to be in court proving that he was innocent.

Age of Aquarius and Michael Jackson? I have no idea why the thread was created on the first place. If Michael is aquarius, would that change anything? I don´t think so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I can only think about MJ wanting to come back once the age of aquarius is settled down because of what it means, a better era with more open mindness and higher spiritual goals.

I respect every opinion and If people is happy seeing MJ as the second Christ, as long as they are happy I am happy as well.
  • The coming Messiah-God will be a bearer of Light, in the way of knowledge and wisdom, and as a truth seeker (TS??), he will have an idealistic mindset, and be a staunch promoter of logic, reasoning, and common sense (Isn't that what TS has been promoting?? To THINK for OURSELVES?!). His subjects will be whisked away into the higher realm of fantastic discoveries and innovations that will seem highly unconventional, if not downright shocking, to many. The real truth-seekers, and the ‘young at heart’, will be intelligent enough to see the LIGHT of the new dawning Age, and break free from the restricting bonds that the Age of Pisces used to hold its victims captive for so long.

Wow... to me that sounds like Mike verbatim. And the last part about the new age... just seems strange that this is happening at the SAME TIME as the coming of he new age. Cannot be coincidence. Personally, I've regarded Michael as special my entire life and he's the only human being that I would trust/believe as being the messiah.
    Don't get me wrong, I know Mike is fully human... but so was Jesus, right? I can't think of anyone more qualified for this "role" on Earth.
  • This all feels so strange, some time I really feel like I am living some sort of Dream and I have to fight to keep my feet on the ground; this Hoax is just like living in an alternative reality!
    My logical mind much prefers to associate MJ with a Messiah, defined in a non religious context and this is where I am fighting to keep my thoughts. However for some reasons, there are some lingering doubts creeping up constantly - Those are like little gremlins, there look like the little Elfs in the Harry Potter story, they all have their own little personalities and they "poke" at me from time to time, as if to wake me up and get me to change my mind!

My logic says:
    - Michael is the ultimate entertainer, he knows better than anybody how to create mystery and all the parallels with Jesus, the revealing of the Ark of the Covenant stories, 2012 have all been planted there to create Mystery.
    - It is full credit to Michael's genius that my stubborn logical mind is getting confused and my imagination taking over to re-create History.

Then the little Elfs arrive and ask me questions and we get into a dialog where I seek to defend my logic:
    Elf: "Do you think that Michael would have been able to touch so many globally if he wasn't a very special being?"
    Myself: "I never said that Michael wasn't a special Being because he is! But others have also inspired millions, take Lady Diana, MLK, Ghandi, being a special Being does not necessary make him a Jesus like Messiah!"

Elf: "Why did Michael make the parallels with Jesus so obvious?"
    Myself: "Well! I can only assume that he wants to add some mystery to his persona, or maybe as a religious person, he feels that he is genuinely guided by God and has a mission to accomplish."

Elf: "Why were they stories of the revealing of the Ark coming out on the 25th June 2009?"
    Myself: "Michael could have planted them to support the Hoax"

Elf: "Why is TS very clearly bringing the Ark, Jesus, 2012 into the discussion?"
    Myself: "Because TS is Michael, and Michael wants to add more mystery into hoax - Maybe he has some plans in how to use all of this as part of the reveal. Well I am not too sure!"

Elf: " And as a religious person, don't you think that Michael believed in the bible predictions such as those described in the Book of Revelations?"
    Myself: " I genuinely don't know - This is a trick question! There are also a lot of egyptian symbolisms in Michael's work, this leads me to think that he may have discovered the meaning of the Bible as a book of History that underpins major predictions with the movement of the stars. He may see what the majority of people are not yet able to see."

Elf: "What has Michael got to gain in associating himself with such stories?"
    Myself: "Hum! Mystery I guess or he has a message that brings all of it together, whether this is with regards to his "future role" or in relations with Human conditioning."

Elf: "Is "faking is death" not enough of a mystery as it is?"
    Myself: "For most it would be, but Michael seems to think differently than most, everything seems much more multi -dimensional with Michael, much bigger, much more mind blowing."

Elf: "And what are you doing spending all of this time "investigating" his death? You never were a fan!"
    Myself: "You are a tricky Elf aren't you! I am not sure I like this question! Let's say that I never felt I was given the choice; I suddenly found myself "connected" with Michael and I have never been able to explain it... I guess God had a hand in it somehow!"
    Elf: "I see <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> "

With L.O.V.E
  • @TheRunningGirl... That was awesome! I was thoroughly entertained by your post <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The last part especially. I understand that thought process very well, and no matter how I try to talk myself out of certain things, the more I prove to myself that it's very possible. For me personally, I know my ego gets in the way a lot. It doesn't want to believe these things in fear of being wrong and looking stupid. But my soul is not afraid to make a fool of itself apparently <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @TheRunningGirl... That was awesome! I was thoroughly entertained by your post <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The last part especially. I understand that thought process very well, and no matter how I try to talk myself out of certain things, the more I prove to myself that it's very possible. For me personally, I know my ego gets in the way a lot. It doesn't want to believe these things in fear of being wrong and looking stupid. But my soul is not afraid to make a fool of itself apparently <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you Jaci! I try to talk with the little Elf only when I am in my padded cell nowadays... learning from experience I guess! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sudden flash of realism: I find it fascinating that it is so difficult to get real factual information of important events in our History - if the truth was written in our history books, we would not be trying to make sense of what happened 2000 + years ago in relations to current events ... and it would be so much easier to draw valid conclusions...! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Just a nice depiction of Michael..thought i would share'
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6S9XYciZaw<!-- m -->

Blessings, Love and Light friends...I love you all!
    TheRunningGirl. I really like your elf. He could come in handy for brainstorming. Please continue your debate with him. Maybe even show his pic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's much more easy to listen to, than a long lecture style post. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Bear with me this, it reminds of of my husband coming up with this character named Rolf which was his plain hand as a puppet, when my boys were young. My one more serious son really got into it, and would have long conversations with it/him, while the younger son kept trying to hit him saying he was bad. For a couple of years the older son would ask occasionally if he could talk to Rolf. Makes me smile now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TheRunningGirl. I really like your elf. He could come in handy for brainstorming. Please continue your debate with him. Maybe even show his pic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's much more easy to listen to, than a long lecture style post. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Bear with me this, it reminds of of my husband coming up with this character named Rolf which was his plain hand as a puppet, when my boys were young. My one more serious son really got into it, and would have long conversations with it/him, while the younger son kept trying to hit him saying he was bad. For a couple of years the older son would ask occasionally if he could talk to Rolf. Makes me smile now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    My little Elf says he is called Dobby! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He is very patient and compassionate, he seems to know that HUGE leaps of Faith are quite difficult to make so he let me see the light very gently. He even appeared with Breakfast this morning, I took a picture for you MJonmind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> :
    images?q=tbn:r5ghwQnk-St_lM:b

My continued research on the great ages/ age of Aquarius/ Scriptures/ Periodicity, seems to be leading to the existence of some sort of Cosmic law shaping our History and where the position of the stars influence our future.

The Bible description of "Jesus" correlates nicely with the cosmic law theory where main events in the Bible are representative of the movement of the stars at a certain moment in time. Jesus birth marks the start of the age of Pisces and his second coming would correspond to the start of the age of Aquarius (Possibly around 2012). Jesus represents the Son (Sun) of God, the light on Earth, the one who is here to show us the way.

A couple of interesting facts supporting the above theory:
    1. Before the sun entered Pisces Jesus was the Lamb of God in Aries. "The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29)
    2. After his resurrection, he entered Pisces the fish. 
"They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 
and he took it and ate before them". (Luke 24:42-43).
    3. Jesus is referred to as carpenter in Mark 6:3. Carpenters build houses.
    4. Room and house are synonymous with house of the Zodiac. The man carrying a jar of water describes Aquarius. Aquarius is a large constellation which Luke describes as a large upper room. 
He said to them, "Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you; follow him into the house which he enters, 
and tell the householder, 'The Teacher says to you, Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Passover with my disciples?' 
And he will show you a large upper room furnished; there make ready." (Luke 22:10-12).
    5. The place of their last supper symbolizes the Age of Aquarius, the time of his return.
    6. And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; 
for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." (Luke 22:15-16)
 In my Father's house are many rooms. (John 14:2)
    7. I am the light of the world. "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)
 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:5)

@Serenity - Thank you for posting the painting of Michael as the Sky God, the list of references portraying Michael as the Messiah seems to be endless... and this is without mentioning the teacher and is active teaching in the present times... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I am struggling to see why, Michael would make those parallels so obvious unless he genuinely believes that he is the Messiah and he is prepared to come back and lead the way!
    Michael, I guess you will let us know in due time... before we get too deep in the rabbit hole. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • My little Elf says he is called Dobby! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He is very patient and compassionate, he seems to know that HUGE leaps of Faith are quite difficult to make so he let me see the light very gently. He even appeared with Breakfast this morning, I took a picture for you MJonmind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> :
    images?q=tbn:r5ghwQnk-St_lM:b

My continued research on the great ages/ age of Aquarius/ Scriptures/ Periodicity, seems to be leading to the existence of some sort of Cosmic law shaping our History and where the position of the stars influence our future.

The Bible description of "Jesus" correlates nicely with the cosmic law theory where main events in the Bible are representative of the movement of the stars at a certain moment in time. Jesus birth marks the start of the age of Pisces and his second coming would correspond to the start of the age of Aquarius (Possibly around 2012). Jesus represents the Son (Sun) of God, the light on Earth, the one who is here to show us the way.

A couple of interesting facts supporting the above theory:
    1. Before the sun entered Pisces Jesus was the Lamb of God in Aries. "The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29)
    2. After his resurrection, he entered Pisces the fish. 
"They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 
and he took it and ate before them". (Luke 24:42-43).
    3. Jesus is referred to as carpenter in Mark 6:3. Carpenters build houses.
    4. Room and house are synonymous with house of the Zodiac. The man carrying a jar of water describes Aquarius. Aquarius is a large constellation which Luke describes as a large upper room. 
He said to them, "Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you; follow him into the house which he enters, 
and tell the householder, 'The Teacher says to you, Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Passover with my disciples?' 
And he will show you a large upper room furnished; there make ready." (Luke 22:10-12).
    5. The place of their last supper symbolizes the Age of Aquarius, the time of his return.
    6. And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; 
for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." (Luke 22:15-16)
 In my Father's house are many rooms. (John 14:2)
    7. I am the light of the world. "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)
 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:5)

@Serenity - Thank you for posting the painting of Michael as the Sky God, the list of references portraying Michael as the Messiah seems to be endless... and this is without mentioning the teacher and is active teaching in the present times... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I am struggling to see why, Michael would make those parallels so obvious unless he genuinely believes that he is the Messiah and he is prepared to come back and lead the way!
    Michael, I guess you will let us know in due time... before we get too deep in the rabbit hole. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E

Thanks for posting. This reminds me of what they were saying in the movie, Zeitgeist. Plus, the "I am the light of the world" reminds me of This Is It lyrics...

One, Two, Three, Four

This is it, here I stand
    I'm the light of the world, I feel grand
    Got this love I can feel
    And I know yes for sure it is real

And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times
    And you said you really know me too yourself
    And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes
    But you say you gonna live it for yourself.

I never heard a single word about you
    Falling in love wasn't my plan
    I never thought that I would be your lover
    C'mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can say,
    I'm the light of the world, run away [?]
    We can feel, this is real
    Every time I'm in love that I feel

And I feel as though I've known you since 1, 000 years
    And you tell me that you've seen my face before.
    And you said to me you don't want me hanging round
    Many times, wanna do it here before

This is it, I can feel
    I'm the light of the world, this is real
    Feel my song, we can say
    And I tell you I feel that way

And I feel as though I've known you for a thousand years
    And you said you want some of this yourself
    And you said won't you go with me, on a while
    And I know that it's really cool myself

More lyrics: <!-- m -->http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/mich ... son/#share<!-- m -->