Michael's Bodyguard -- Blanket Resemblance?

2»

Comments

• http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/22167316

here you go. Just ignore the idiots calling him Jacko..... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Perfect - the last reporter was excellent. I'm really glad that we are seeing more balanced reporting. Thank you for sharing this video.
  • What the hell is this! Why whould Michael take his bodyguard sperm? What was wrong with his? I am really curious, could not Michael impregnate woman? He wanted children with LMP, it means he was able and I remember Debbie's girlfriend interview with Larri, after MJ "death", on TV, she openly said Debbie told her that they had sex with Michael. I believe Prince and Paris are Michael's kid, at least from his sperm and Blanket from other secret love of Michael. What a naughty boy.......
    BTW, nothing common. Sorry if there are members under 18, I hope not
  • What the hell is this! Why whould Michael take his bodyguard sperm? What was wrong with his? I am really curious, could not Michael impregnate woman? He wanted children with LMP, it means he was able and I remember Debbie's girlfriend interview with Larri, after MJ "death", on TV, she openly said Debbie told her that they had sex with Michael. I believe Prince and Paris are Michael's kid, at least from his sperm and Blanket from other secret love of Michael. What a naughty boy.......

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> most of the younger ones problably know much more than we older ones did at their age <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> most of the younger ones problably know much more than we older ones did at their age <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This guy was supposed to be in Australia this morning for an interview on one of the morning programs (was advertise yesterday, and I gave them an ABSOLUTE spraying on twitter about it!) anyway, he cancelled his trip. No appearance on TV by him, they instead ran with an interview with an "entertainment" reporter in the UK totally discrediting his claims anyway!
    I will try and find the link for the interview for you and post on here.
    Was interesting viewing.....

Now that is what I call making a change!!!! God bless you for taking this stand <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but i dont profess to be the reason behind him backing out of the interview! LOL
    I was just really angry, i don't particularly care if the children were biologically his, the were/are still his kids!
    There are plenty of people that use donor sperm to concieve their children, but that doesn't make them any less of a parent by any means.
    I pointed out to the program that by agreeing to air this type of story, they weren't only disrepecting MJ, but ANYONE that has ever used a sperm donor.
    I'd like to think i made a small difference, but I hope the idiot just had a change of heart (or a call from MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • Thanks <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but i dont profess to be the reason behind him backing out of the interview! LOL
    I was just really angry, i don't particularly care if the children were biologically his, the were/are still his kids!
    There are plenty of people that use donor sperm to concieve their children, but that doesn't make them any less of a parent by any means.
    I pointed out to the program that by agreeing to air this type of story, they weren't only disrepecting MJ, but ANYONE that has ever used a sperm donor.
    I'd like to think i made a small difference, but I hope the idiot just had a change of heart (or a call from MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )[/quote]

true, it does not matter who delivers or impregnates a child, what matters is who raises, gives love and support, teaches life lessons, etc.. Why this guy has been silent all this time? They try to use "Biological" powerful definition to become a part of $, that's all.
  • I was watching TMZ tonight and Harvey definitely does not believe it. He said the resemblance was "not even close....are you crazy??" And he also said that if one was to believe all of these stories then Michael did nothing but spend all his time running around asking people to donate sperm haha. This is obviously part of the hoax or this bodyguard has lost his marbles. Or both. They also used the picture that was posted in the previous thread of Michael and the bodyguard. I'm wondering if they got it from here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/22167316

here you go. Just ignore the idiots calling him Jacko..... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Perfect - the last reporter was excellent. I'm really glad that we are seeing more balanced reporting. Thank you for sharing this video.

Thanks for the video link, think this clears it up for me, another BS story.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I was watching TMZ tonight and Harvey definitely does not believe it. He said the resemblance was "not even close....are you crazy??" And he also said that if one was to believe all of these stories then Michael did nothing but spend all his time running around asking people to donate sperm haha. This is obviously part of the hoax or this bodyguard has lost his marbles. Or both. They also used the picture that was posted in the previous thread of Michael and the bodyguard. I'm wondering if they got it from here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    HELL TO THE NOOOO! There is absolutely NO resemblance whatsoever, you'd have to be blind to not see they look nothing alike, AT ALL. He's just another greedy nobody trying to get a piece of the pie. Ugh, so annoying & disrespectful.
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    I just finished reading a statement from this particular bodyguard. It is true, according to him that some have stated that Blanket bears a resemblance to him. It is also true, according to the bodyguard, that he was requested by a doctor of Michael, to donate sperm, to which he complied.

Sometime later, the bodyguard stated that Michael offered him 500,000 to submit an additional sperm donation, to which the bodyguard rejected the offer.

The bodyguard stated that his reason for rejecting the second offer from Michael was because he then had a child of his own(previously the bodyguard & his wife were not successful in having children)& he did not want possible step sisters/brothers related to Michael that would cause confusion within his childs life.

The bodyguard went on to state that he was very dismayed that his upcoming martial arts shows had to be cancelled because people thought he was going to speak about this subject matter, which in fact was not his intention.

After reading his statements, it did not seem to me to reflect a man that was after any monetary gain, nor was is it his intention to claim Blanket as his child.

I also believe he stated that the information of his donation was leaked, as opposed to him revealing the information to the public.

If the above is true, he is being attacked wrongfully.

This is my summary of what the bodyguard said & not a direct quote.
  • resemblance --- my foot!!!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Blanket don't look nothing like this dude. Blanket look exactly like his dad MJ. This dude look like he could be related to Steven Segal.lol