E. Casanova: Where is he now?

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Is he alive? Is he dead? what do you think? somebody knows somwthing about him? his site is under construction... his facebook is false... presentations?

Comments

• He is alive and doing some sort of tribute to Michael.
  • I don't know that we have any real proof of where E'Cas is and what he is up to. I just know for sure that MJ did use him on multiple occasions such as the "Who Is It" short film and he is also the other person in the "Man In the Mirror" photo.
  • I remember reading this back in 2008. He was supposedly ill and was going to suspend his presentations. Somebody said that he was doing something in Hawaii and I have not found any news since MJ's fatidic date.
  • This is the statement of E'Casanova in 2008 when he announced of his retirement.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    That picture is sooo fake, you can even see it with your eyes closed...
  • He retired but I don't see that actually happening ... I am hearing that he didn't retire at all ...
  • so E'CAS is still missing how odd
  • SmoothSmooth Posts: 22
    Haven't heard any much about E'cas lately but i think he is still alive. I don't think he died in place of Michael.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have heard different things about ecas that he is ill that he has passed away and the he is concert so do not know what to think but i would like to know.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    He is alive and doing some sort of tribute to Michael.

took the words right out of my mouth!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If he has passed away, could this explain "Älways great to sing with my brother" on TII soundtrack? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Ok guys, I tried to post the following on the thread announcing that E'Casanava died on June 23rd, but my post doesn't show up.
    E'CASANOVA IS ALIVE.
    I don't know where he is now, but I know where he was on October 27, 2009.
    Here is the picture of him in Honolulu posted on the Honolulu Star Bulletin
    20091106_hil_onthescene4.jpg

Link to the page where I found the picture:
    http://www.starbulletin.com/features/20091106_on_the_scene.html
  • This is the statement of E'Casanova in 2008 when he announced of his retirement.

I've heard the news was a hoax.
  • so he isnt ill then
  • Ok guys, I tried to post the following on the thread announcing that E'Casanava died on June 23rd, but my post doesn't show up.
    E'CASANOVA IS ALIVE.

Link to the page where I found the picture: http://www.starbulletin.com/features/20%20...%20scene.html

If this is true, then i can see a healthy E'cass here.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    E'CASANOVA IS ALIVE.

Link to the page where I found the picture: http://www.starbulletin.com/features/20%20...%20scene.html

aww .. so he's soo healthy
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    he did a thriller tribute thing there it was on the old forum, when everyone was askin were he was!!

there's photo's on there 2.. it was around halloween!!
  • he's not ill...somebody close to him (can't remember who right now) said that someone hacked his account and posted that there....
  • idk, that picture seems real, but what about this? <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oglMsxDtK8Q<!-- m -->
    watch the video untill the end! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • idk, that picture seems real, but what about this? <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oglMsxDtK8Q<!-- m -->
    watch the video untill the end! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

this is what i dont understand why photoshop him on the memorial picture,i do hope he is okay
  • there are many photoshopped pictures of him.
    on that recent picture he does look different, bigger and heavier.
    maybe the photoshopped ones are older pictures.
    or is there an impersonator impersonating the impersonator now? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    anyway: why all the photoshopping????
    ecas_thisisitad_4x2.jpg
    photoshopped!
  • there are many photoshopped pictures of him.
    on that recent picture he does look different, bigger and heavier.
    maybe the photoshopped ones are older pictures.
    or is there an impersonator impersonating the impersonator now? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    anyway: why all the photoshopping????
    ecas_thisisitad_4x2.jpg
    photoshopped!

flipping heck that would not surprise me one bit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    If E'Casanova is alive, then why didn't he show up at MJ's funeral with his manager? That always seemed odd to me. I found out that E'Casanova's manager is an old friend of the Jackson family. His name is MajestiK Magnificent. I found he was a personal magician for MJ. Also, you cannot find any information about him being a magician. But I found out that he is mind control victim. If this is the same person.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    But anyway he could be the one in the ambulance while MJ was on to escape...like a decoy you know`?
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Isnt he in Vegas? I put a video from Youtube on the old MJHD of a girl who worked with him... She sings the duets for "I just cant stop lovin you" Some comments on her page asked her where Ecas was and she said in Vegas doing tribute shows...
This discussion has been closed.