E. Casanova: Where is he now?

2»

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Isnt he in Vegas? I put a video from Youtube on the old MJHD of a girl who worked with him... She sings the duets for "I just cant stop lovin you" Some comments on her page asked her where Ecas was and she said in Vegas doing tribute shows...

maybe we must ask her about dates and places where he perform to check it ...
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    Have you seen his last myspace picture? He really looks like Michael on this one <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> IMO

m_89bc6604c1ff9251fb7004460eaca16d.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/ecasanovafansite<!-- m -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Have you seen his last myspace picture? He really looks like Michael on this one <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> IMO

yes and that's why I'm sure he was in the amb...not dead but just for impersonating <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Casanova is (I find) the best....
    But the difference still very much largely to MJ (age) ... he looks like the "younger" MJ not to use, therefore now...
  • or is there an impersonator impersonating the impersonator now? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It made me fall under the table laughing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yes and that's why I'm sure he was in the amb...not dead but just for impersonating <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

HIS EAR LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IN THE AMBULANCE OR I'M <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Hard to say..but look at the eyes and the eyebrows and compare that with the amb pic.
  • someone should put the ambulance pic by this pic of ecas!
    someone should put the ambulance pic by this pic of ecas!

How Do I put a picture in here withou uploadin it to the net?
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507

HIS EAR LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IN THE AMBULANCE OR I'M <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOOK AT HIS HAND!!!! ITS JUST LIKE MICHAELS ...
  • wow look at the ears in the 2 pics <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> what do u guys think

For me it's the same person...just his skin is lighter but maybe they used make up ..or better: I'm sure they used make up

For me it's the same person...just his skin is lighter but maybe they used make up ..or better: I'm sure they used make up

FOR ME IS THE SAME PERSON, I'M NOT SAYING THAT E CAS IS DEAD, BUT WAS HE IN THE AMBULANCE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> WHAT DO YOU THINK?
  • I have thought from the very first time I seen E'Cas that it was him in the ambulance. After doing further research on him and learning that he worked with Michael several times (Who Is It short film, Man in the Mirror picture) I was convinced. It is definitely E in the ambulance IMO.

FOR ME IS THE SAME PERSON, I'M NOT SAYING THAT E CAS IS DEAD, BUT WAS HE IN THE AMBULANCE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yes, that's what I thought, too.. that he just impersonated Michael to be the dead person in the ambulance
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    This week, internationally acclaimed Michael Jackson tribute artist E’Casanova will be celebrating premiere of MJ’s film “This Is It” with two Halloween dance parties in Honolulu.

On Thursday, E’Casanova – with the help of Hypersquad and the United DJ’s – will present “Thriller Halloween Teen Massive” at Pipeline Café from 7 pm to midnight. For tickets and information call 808-589-1999 or visit <!-- m -->http://www.groovetickets.com<!-- m -->.

On Saturday, the party moves to the LEVEL4 Nightclub at the Royal Hawaiian Center. “The Thriller at Level4” starts at 10 pm on the Oct. 31 and will feature E’Casanova along with Rick Rock, Hypersquad, Funkanomestry and DJs Paul Brandon and Kutmaster Spaz. For tickets and info call 808-926-4441 or <!-- m -->http://www.l4waikiki.com<!-- m -->.

E’Casanova – born Exavier Casanova Evans – has loved singing and dancing since he was a young boy. In the late 90s, the entertainer spent more than eight months in Hawaii performing as part of Waikiki’s popular “Legends in Concert” show. Since then he has served as a photo double for Michael Jackson, portrayed the King of Pop on the TV show “Punk’d” and presented Jackson with a key to the city of Las Vegas.

A close friend of Michael Jackson, E’Casanova has had a rough time coping with the pop star’s untimely death. This week’s appearances are E’Casanova’s first since Jackson passed away. In an interview with the Honolulu Star Bulletin he explains:

More than just a part of myself died -- it felt like a part of the world died …. He was the soundtrack to my life, and he was also a friend.

Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” opens in Honolulu movie theaters on Wed., Oct 28. E'Casanova be hosting a private screening at the Dole Cannery on Tues. Oct 27. MJ fans have the opportunity to win tickets by listening to 93.1 KQMQ and 94.7 KUMU.
  • Have you seen his last myspace picture? He really looks like Michael on this one <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> IMO

Hello Everyone<

Wouldn't that be something if Michael was in Vegas impersonating himself?!?!?!?!?!? Hee hee!

........................I think I will have to go to Vegas and check this show out myself. Does anyone have more information about this show (the title and venue)? I am super interested now!
  • 23rd June, it's 2 days before Michael;

Do you think that is possible that, it's E'cas, who is in Michael's coffin ??
  • If E'Casanova is alive, then why didn't he show up at MJ's funeral with his manager? That always seemed odd to me. I found out that E'Casanova's manager is an old friend of the Jackson family. His name is MajestiK Magnificent. I found he was a personal magician for MJ. Also, you cannot find any information about him being a magician. But I found out that he is mind control victim. If this is the same person.

This "Majestik Magnificent" is the same person that spoke for Joe Jackson today at the courthouse before the family arrived. This man says he's lived at the Jackson home for the last 12 years and has known the family for a lot longer (I don't remember how long he said).
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    FOR ME IS THE SAME PERSON, I'M NOT SAYING THAT E CAS IS DEAD, BUT WAS HE IN THE AMBULANCE... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yes agree, have a look of this picture.

<!-- m -->http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/192/ecasanova1.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Is this like the start of the twin theory? Ha! Ha! Double Dave Dutch Dave.
  • I am pleased to say E'Casanova is alive and seems well.
    I spoke to him last week on Myspace and he hasn't retired and now back and still working.
    He and I had a good laugh at some of the rumours that had circulated but for his privacy I won't divulge one rumour that went around because it was true and doesn't involve MJ.
    So now we know he is alive,in good spirits and wasn't the ambulance man because "da troot" already came out about that thanks to good old Brian Oxman,we can breathe a sigh of relief that these mysteries have been cleared up!
  • FlaviuxaFlaviuxa Posts: 28
    Sorry but how can you prove that you really talked to the real him ?<br />and why this mystery of what have you talked to him ? why say that thing about the rumor in the first place if you don`t want to share ?<br />Probably you`ll not anmswer since you stopped posting in 2010
This discussion has been closed.