Greetings from the Cryptographer

Comments

• It is not the foundation that controlls the building, nor the workers who build it. Who designed the building? What is the pyramid, and what is the eye? Who or what is responsible for designing the pyramid?

Cryptographer
    Without the foundation the building would topple. If we refuse to participate the pyramid can not be supported and crumbles.

The architect designs a building.

Which pyramid are we talking about?
    The pyramid that encompasses the structure of power within our concept of reality. (ie the Illuminati)
    or the pyramid constructed by the Creator (God) through which all that is in creation came to exist?
  • Who would seek to discredit the ones who dig for the truth? You are but archeologists digging deeper into the abyss. What will you find? Even you do not know, yet you keep digging. The drive for knowlege is strong. The drive for truth prevails.

Who is the enemy of the archeologist? The one who does not wish the artifacts to be uncovered. Who does not want the artifacts uncovered? The archeologists are indeed a target of their enemies. Who is the enemy?

Cryptologist

You are right about that, we don't know yet we keep digging. And by all means if you have the truth, I want to know it. I just don't understand how you expect us to respond to you when you don't provide any evidence to your claims. I actually have entertained some of your theories and expanded on them in my mind, in fact I just posted a new thread about it before I saw our "new" member The Cryptographer. I don't think what you've been saying is impossible at all, but I don't see how it's helping us or even intended to help us when you aren't verifying anything. Plus, if you really are an ex member of the illuminati, then I find it hard to believe that you care enough about others to put yourself at risk by spending so much time and energy on our forum. Again, if you can provide evidence then I am completely open to that. And if you can't, then what's the point of posting anything at all?
  • ..-. .. .-- . ... .- .... -. --- .-- --- .-- -. ... -- .--- .... -..

.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... -.--

. ... -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... --- --- .-- -. . -.. - .... . ..-. .. .-. ... -
    -- .--- .... -..

. ... -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... --- - .... . - .-. ..- .
    -.-. --- -. ... .--. .. .-. .- - --- .-. ... .- .-. .

Cryptographer
    It's Morse Code

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    URGH, I don't have the time or patience for this shit.......

Say what you gotta say, or go away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

really we should be nicer to our guest

Say what you gatta say, or go away , pppplllllleeeeeaaaassssssssseee <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

maybe i was wrong <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

My point exactly.....
    Sounds like the same troll that was hear yesterday.
    And believe me Cryptographer, i have PLENTY of patience normally. (i've been here since that beginning) Just if you had real information to share, i'd appreciate if you could just out and out share it.

Nothing is to be gained by playing games.
  • If you are unprepared to work for the truth, then you have no buisness finding it. only those who look will find.

lmr yjj md .lcr gq wmsp clckw ufm gq dgbcqqyf?

A=c

Chryptographer
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    HelloxIsamtaxpersonywholknowsxmuchcaboutvtheihoaxrItwillmsharenwhatfIhknowrwithxyoutifsyouncanodeciphersmylcodesrWexwillzseetifnyoubcanaIfxyoutarewsuccessfulsyoufwillrbexrewardednwithlcluesvtozwhatxIlknow

Tax person
    Sony
    Tv
  • I am not an ex-illuminati member o.o

Whatever gave you that idea? I am a friend, and that is all I will say for now. I will give the truth to those willing to dig it up. Every puzzle and riddle you solve will bring you one step closer.

Cryptographer
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I just have to say I love you Serenitys_Dream <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • if you really wanted to help you would find a better way.
  • The pyramid is thought to be the greatest power in our world today, next to god Himself. But the pyramid did not simply exist. The pyramid was built. The pyramid is watched by another.

The watchers watch over us, illuminated and strong. But who is watching the watchers? Who is the puppet-master? Who is the doppleganger?

Cryptographer
  • SkySky Posts: 62
    ..-. .. .-- . ... .- .... -. --- .-- --- .-- -. ... -- .--- .... -..

. ... -.- -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-- .... --- --- .-- -. . -.. - .... . ..-. .. .-. ... -
    -- .--- .... -..

Cryptographer
    okay I'll play
    FIWESAHNOWOWNSMJHDAYOURSELFWHYESKYOURSELFWHOOWNEDTHEFIRSTMJHDESKYOURSELFWHOTHETRUECONSPIRATORSARE
  • God created the men that design the pyramid. God did not Himself design the pyramid. What is the pyramid? The key to finding who designed is to first understand just what the pyramid is.

Cryptographer

ultimately i stand by my answer.
  • There is a puppet, and a puppet-master. The puppet-master controlls the pupper. Who controlls the puppet-master?

Cryptographer
    There is a puppet, and a puppet-master. The puppet-master controlls the pupper. Who controlls the puppet-master?

Cryptographer
    But your not playing fair , at least stop making it one long word.
  • done
  • the ILLUMINATED ones make up the pyramid.

The light covers much but not all. The light shines down. Light must be told where to go. Even the almighty Sun must revolve around the planet, to light the earth. The earth is illuminated by another "sun." But, as with the real Sun, the second sun cannot illuminate all, it must be told what to shine down upon.

Does a light shine itself? Or is there another to shine the light?

Cryptographer
  • I am not an ex-illuminati member o.o

Whatever gave you that idea? I am a friend, and that is all I will say for now. I will give the truth to those willing to dig it up. Every puzzle and riddle you solve will bring you one step closer.

Cryptographer

Well what a COINCIDENCE that you show up on the third night in a row at the same time as the other 2, using the same style of writing. Just like the Lizard dude said he/she hadn't already been here, you say you aren't the Lizard dude. I say you are all the same person until you show otherwise. The holy Lizard Cryptographer Trinity, perhaps? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Come on dude, we are tired of the games. I have two jobs and a family, I don't exactly have time to deal with your morse code, which I think is great along with brail for those who NEED it. We are all able to read regular letters just fine and I would suggest being straightforward if you want anyone to take you seriously.

I mean no disrespect, but surely you have to understand the liars we have had to deal with for the past year and a half.

You say you are a friend? A friend of who? A friend of Mike's? A friend of the Lizard people? A friend of mine? Your going to have to be a bit more specific. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also, this truth you speak of that you are willing to give us, IF we do the digging, how will we know it's the truth?
    There is a puppet, and a puppet-master. The puppet-master controlls the pupper. Who controlls the puppet-master?

Cryptographer
    We already knows who does.. so now tell me something I don't know.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    If you are unprepared to work for the truth, then you have no buisness finding it. only those who look will find.

A=c

Chryptographer

Does it say "NOT ALL OF .NET IS YOUR ENEMY WHO IS FIDESSAH?" I don't know who fidessah is. (If I deciphered it right.)
  • I am not this "lizard man" you speak of, and I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am a friend. A friend of the forum, a friend of man, a friend of freedom. I will share the truth to those who can look deeper than mere words on a forum. It is simple to read the truth. When you work to find the truth, you then can become whole.

Cryptographer
  • I am not this "lizard man" you speak of, and I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am a friend. A friend of the forum, a friend of man, a friend of freedom. I will share the truth to those who can look deeper than mere words on a forum. It is simple to read the truth. When you work to find the truth, you then can become whole.

Cryptographer

Okay, what the heck. Let's see what you've got.
  • We are very well ... at least about 10 beings enigmatic and self-described "know the truth" ... no one deserves, oh God ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    If you are unprepared to work for the truth, then you have no buisness finding it. only those who look will find.

A=c

Chryptographer

Does it say "NOT ALL OF .NET IS YOUR ENEMY WHO IS FIDESSAH?" I don't know who fidessah is. (If I deciphered it right.)

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/fidessah<!-- m -->

The tweets are protected but has a pic of MJ.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Cryptographer

The devil does.

Man you are persistent. At least a better approach than yesterday, I like puzzles. Let's see how long you can hold on today.

As for Fidessah: Harmless. Amy wasn't and Lara wasn't either IMO. Is that what you mean jigsaw?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ..-. .. .-- . ... .- .... -. --- .-- --- .-- -. ... -- .--- .... -..

-- .--- .... -..

Cryptographer
    okay I'll play
    FIWESAHNOWOWNSMJHDAYOURSELFWHYESKYOURSELFWHOOWNEDTHEFIRSTMJHDESKYOURSELFWHOTHETRUECONSPIRATORSARE

Okay - who owns MJHD and who are the true conspirators? who owned the first MJHD?