Worthy of redemption?

2»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Viewing hours Oprah these programs, it seems to follow the same script to continue in 2005 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Something else that I don't understand is that.........how is it that some people when shown the evidence are capable to see the truth.....while others are capable to deny the evidence itself........? Why? Do they have shields in their hearts preventing them to see the truth?
  • Something else that I don't understand is that.........how is it that some people when shown the evidence are capable to see the truth.....while others are capable to deny the evidence itself........? Why? Do they have shields in their hearts preventing them to see the truth?

It's not that they don't see the truth, they see it very clear. It just that they have their own agenda.
  • To many fakes in the industry they talk nice but they're really serving evil I mean I remember someone was talking about body dismorphia and shes liek I wonder if MJ has that because he's ashamed of how he looked im like wtf does MJ have to do with this segment for God's sake get off his dick sorry for the language but I really dislike Oprah man lool