Latoya Wears Skintight Leggings as she arrives in New York

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
What is she wearing NOW? LaToya Jackson opts for a pair of skintight leggings as she arrives in New York

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:04 PM on 14th October 2010

he's not exactly renowned for her smart fashion judgment, but LaToya Jackson may just have outdone herself with her choice of outfit for a flight to New York.

The sister of the late Michael Jackson was dressed in a pair of high-waisted, skintight mustard leggings which left little to the imagination, as she arrived at the city's JFK airport on Wednesday.

And she ensured she stood out from the crowd still further by teaming them with a brightly patterned, leopard print and floral shirt and knee-length black boots - plus an oversized Louis Vuitton carry-on bag.

article-0-0B9B05E3000005DC-737_468x716.jpg
Wardrobe malfunction? LaToya's outfit of choice for her flight to New York was certainly unconventional

As if that wasn't enough LaToya was also wearing a straw hat - similar to the one she wore when she appeared at a Michael Jackson tribute event in California last month.

Nonetheless, she appeared relaxed as she touched down in the Big Apple, despite her bizarre choice of clothing.

article-1320469-0B9B05FB000005DC-794_468x812.jpg
The singer, who is reportedly in New York to appear in Celebrity Apprentice, certainly stood out

The singer is reportedly in New York to take part in the fourth series of the US reality hit Celebrity Apprentice.

Legendary singer Dionne Warwick, model Niki Taylor, pop singer Mark McGrath and TV presenter Star Jones are also alleged to be contestants in the new series.

article-1320469-0B9B05DB000005DC-420_468x754.jpg
Travelling light: LaToya may have had a huge bag with her, but there was no sign of any luggage

However the full line-up will not be confirmed by NBC, who makes the show, until later in the year.

Filming is reportedly set to begin this week and the series will be screened in 2011.

It will be the latest in a string of reality shows LaToya has appeared in.

She was a contestant on the 2009 series of Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4, and she also took part in the 2007 US series Armed and Famous, in which celebrities trained to become reserve police officers.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z12M2RHCKt<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml<!-- m -->

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I dunno. I'd say she has a pretty amazing body for a 50+ year old woman (edit: for a woman of ANY age). She's frankly rocking those leggings.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I dunno. I'd say she has a pretty amazing body for a 50+ year old woman (edit: for a woman of ANY age). She's frankly rocking those leggings.

Words out of my mouth!

Damn if I look like that at 50..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I dunno. I'd say she has a pretty amazing body for a 50+ year old woman (edit: for a woman of ANY age). She's frankly rocking those leggings.

I was thinking the same thing. In fact, I was thinking that I've seen a lot worse that celebrities have worn these days. At least she's all covered up, the colors match, and her pants aren't hanging around her knees. Tabloids will look for anything they can to make a dig. I personally think it's time people to quit making fun of and bashing LaToya right along with the rest of them. Blessings.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257

Yes bec <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    There I agree!!!! One is always criticized.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    She looks great !! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• What a BS article...
  • DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    I think she looks great. The tabloids always criticize the Jacksons, no matter what they do.
  • I agree with all of the above. LaToya, you go girl. Thighs like that I haven't seen on this body for many moons now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • *yawn*, did they really write a whole article about Latoya's Supposed wardrobe malfunction?! Someone must have been bored... Btw, she looks fab and the tights are my favourite part of that entire outfit.
  • I think the jealous girl who wrote that article could never even get one leg in La Toya's clothes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'd like to look like that at her age...and even now, in fact <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I thought I recognised that straw hat...other than on a scarecrow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

She wore it as she rushed to UCLA on the 25th June 2009....

Gee she looks alot like MJ in the close up picture..
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    yes i agree about the similarities. I thought that about her neck in the first picture. I have seen a picture of Michael's neckthat looked like that. I think it was when he was reported to be dying 6 months before or in a pic from when he was living in Vegas. Their necks in the photos look identical.
  • I thought I recognised that straw hat...other than on a scarecrow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

She wore it as she rushed to UCLA on the 25th June 2009....

Gee she looks alot like MJ in the close up picture..

Do you know if those photos have been photoshopped? It looks like a 5 o'clock shadow...naw, umm....hmmmm? Time for comparisons of Latoya over the past few months?
  • She looks too much like Mike.

way too much! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Not to be Captain Obvious or anything but, she is his sister, of course she looks like Mike.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Latoya march to the beat of her own drum. She just an eccentric woman. I think her and MJ were similiar in that way. People say that eccentric people are weird but I like people who are different and eccentric. They are usually some of the most loving and funny people to have as friends. At least her leggings are flattering on her. All the Jackson sisters have good bodies. At least she don't have camel toe.lol
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Not to be Captain Obvious or anything but, she is his sister, of course she looks like Mike.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LaToya looks great !!

But please....do not go on about this being Michael, argh !!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    She looks just great! i wish i looked the same way when i'm 50, btw she looks just like Michael,amazing
  • Yes, I have to agree with all of you. LaToya does look great. I could only wish to look that good at her age. Gosh, I wish I could look that good now!!! Hee hee.
  • I liked the get up.

I would have went with brown boots tho <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

is she gonna be on celebrity apprentice? gotta watch <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What is it we should do with this article? I don't see the relevance actually. Although really not something I would wear, she has the body for it. So I don't really see why people would post articles about her choice of clothing. Who cares?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• What is it we should do with this article? I don't see the relevance actually. Although really not something I would wear, she has the body for it. So I don't really see why people would post articles about her choice of clothing. Who cares?

When I first read it, I didn't see much of a big deal over it either. Lots of women (and maybe some men) wear leggings. xD
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

BTW: why do women (and gay men) adore those ugly LV bags? Am I just a fashion moron? And they are all the same. I don't get it, can someone explain to me what I am missing?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I hope I look that good when I am her age!

BTW: why do women (and gay men) adore those ugly LV bags? Am I just a fashion moron? And they are all the same. I don't get it, can someone explain to me what I am missing?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well, I don´t use them, but, a gay fashion consellor said once that big bags makes your butt look smaller.....anyway, that would not be La Toya´s case