Latoya Wears Skintight Leggings as she arrives in New York

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I hope I look that good when I am her age!

BTW: why do women (and gay men) adore those ugly LV bags? Am I just a fashion moron? And they are all the same. I don't get it, can someone explain to me what I am missing?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well, I don´t use them, but, a gay fashion consellor said once that big bags makes your butt look smaller.....anyway, that would not be La Toya´s case

But there are tons of nicer big bags, I really don't get it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Of course LaToya resembles Michael since they are family.

I was commenting on the photos of LaToya arriving at UCLA. The second photo in particular. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Of course LaToya resembles Michael since they are family.

I was commenting on the photos of LaToya arriving at UCLA. The second photo in particular. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Yes, me too. Maybe she didn't have enough time to put on more make-up as she was in a rush.

Unlike Katherine..she looked great...hair makeup, nails etc all perfect...it bothers me that she doesn't look distressed. I'd say she is not an actress, so that explains her lack of emotions, and deferring from talking publicly for a whole year.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    does anyone know what time of day this was taken? Also I find it strange that one of the other Jackson kids didn't accompany her in.
  • The style of Latoya's shirt looks familiar to me. I think it's an Ed Hardy's or Christian Audigier's, but I could be wrong. Michael wore in TII Ed Hardy designs and Ed Hardy has plans with a MJ wardrobe collection <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> => see article below (may be this article has already been posted, if so sorry for that)

Michael Jackson | Ed Hardy’s Christian Audigier Launching A Michael Jackson Clothing Line
    September 18, 2010 by Michael Jackson

Five. Four. Three. Two. One. What took so long? There is right away word forthcoming from Hollyweird thatEd Hardy there will be a Michael Jackson wardrobe collection.Christian Audigier – the human at the back a gazillion bedazzled Ed Hardy shirts – has right away motionless to keep rocking and rolling with skeleton he had with the late King of Pop for a wardrobe line.

One assumes that the line he was rumored to be purchase wow bullion starting with cocktail spicy Britney Spears will have to wait. Audigier was using Jackson on theatre costumes is to singer’s much-ballyhooed London concerts. The two were close; MJ even showed up at Audigier’s 50th birthday dash final year (as did Snoop Dog, Fergie and Pamela Anderson). Wait….it gets improved (or worse depending on how you feel about this arrange of thing): Audigier moreover voiced – with nary a bit of tarnish – that he skeleton on shopping the Bel Air palace that Jackson was renting when he died and branch it in to a notable relic is to Gloved One. Fat chance. The Bel Air powers-that-be mightOmega watches not similar to a blurb project so shut to their mansions. After all, they tore down OJ’s home to finish the unending traveller drive-bys, didn’t they? When people speak of conform in the world of ATVs or off-road in general, companies similar to Fox, No Fear, MSR and such are the names that ordinarily obtain brought up.Christian Audigier is drumming in to the off-road marketplace with his line of Ed Hardy off-road helmets and graphics kits for both ATV and corresponding machines.

The helmets will be distributed by tools hulk Tucker Rocky whilst the graphics kits will be done and EVE Online ISK sole by AMR Racing Audigier, a longtime motorsport enthusiast, has a passion for motorcycles and longed for to expand his line to add them as well. We had a luck to debate the designer’s trickery and see where the illusion happens and were actually impressed. When you regard of high-end fashion, you regard of film and song stars parading around in the brand names, not indispensably off-road. We were jovially astounded to see that the pattern group were off-road fan themselves and knew what functions and doesn’t. While the helmets and graphics kits are the principal concentration of the firm at this time, they are moreover working on a line of Ed Hardy MX jerseyscar rinse and will go on the growth of full MX rigging all the way down to the boots. The firm has moreover assimilated forces with longtime ATV builders RIS Designs and has skeleton to make Ed Hardy-themed show-quality ATVs is to firm to display.

Today, you can see Ed Hardy stores here and there mainly all over the world. If you’re formulation to select a Ed Hardy Product as a present for your family groups and friends, you can moreover purchase online, only greatfully revisit the Ed Hardy online store(for more discounts and save your allowance immediately! Good luck

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonben.com/7509/micha ... -line.html<!-- m -->

L.O.V.E.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I hope I look that good when I am her age!<br /><br />
    <br />BTW: why do women (and gay men) adore those ugly LV bags? Am I just a fashion moron? And they are all the same. I don't get it, can someone explain to me what I am missing?
    <br /> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br />well, I don´t use them, but, a gay fashion consellor said once that big bags makes your butt look smaller.....anyway, that would not be La Toya´s case
    <br /><br />But there are tons of nicer big bags, I really don't get it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <br /><br />Those bags remind me of the wallpaper in my grandparents house from wayyyy back.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What if the bag has been photoshopped in the pic? I have not seen such a big bag of that model with thin stripes.
    Can the photo be shopped?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema Seriously, big bags are the most small tarball ass? did not know, I like and I have a great ass, when I walk with a big bag my ass away <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I use medium size bags, towards the smallish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Say yes for big butts! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • what about the armed and famous thing they keep refering to. seems it has been mention a couple of times. is there anyone else connected to michael that did this show. does it sound silly to even think about. it is just that it keeps getting mentioned. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Not to be Captain Obvious or anything but, she is his sister, of course she looks like Mike.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I thought I recognised that straw hat...other than on a scarecrow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

She wore it as she rushed to UCLA on the 25th June 2009....

Gee she looks alot like MJ in the close up picture..

vitaligo perhaps?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Rather than stare at Latoya's 5 O'clock shadow what about that hefty big body guard guy next to her....um who is he other than a body guard or some random dude? Reminds me of some guys from the funeral that hung out with the Brothers.
  • This isn't weird for LaToya. She always dresses this way. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I have a La Toya in me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I like spotty clothes fo summer and tighs with boots <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• BTW: why do women (and gay men) adore those ugly LV bags? Am I just a fashion moron? And they are all the same. I don't get it, can someone explain to me what I am missing?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I hope I look that good when I am her age!

BTW: why do women (and gay men) adore those ugly LV bags? Am I just a fashion moron? And they are all the same. I don't get it, can someone explain to me what I am missing?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well, I don´t use them, but, a gay fashion consellor said once that big bags makes your butt look smaller.....anyway, that would not be La Toya´s case

But there are tons of nicer big bags, I really don't get it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Status symbol. I agree it's an ugly one, but for some reason people seem to think money makes ugly things more beautiful.