If MJ does return, a Concert might not even happen.

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Look, he's been gone for 15 months. 15!! And imagine how the fans would feel if he returned. They would feel pain if they found out that they'd been tricked by someone they loved and adored. So if MJ explains why he did this, fans might think about it, but a Concert might not still happen. Now for those on this site who won't forgive him, he had no choice. He did it just to get away from papparazis, teach the tabloids a lesson, etc or maybe someone was hired to have him dead just for his money. I would be happy if he was on the news right at this moment and I wouldn't feel sad at all and neither should you. As for Conrad Murray, nothing much on him yet. God bless.

Comments

• your right
  • If MJ wants to do a concert when he comes back, no matter the venue, it would sell out almost instantly. I dont think he will ever perform live again, but if he does, he would be performing to a jammed packed venue. He's still Michael Jackson, 25,000 people would get over their anger and go to his concert.

I hear were you coming from completely. But I think people would be more happy, in time, that he's alive, than he faked his death in the first place.

I can't see why he would want to perform again, maybe to perform with his brothers one last time, or for his kids, but thats about it.
  • I don't think anyone should count on a concert, I'd be very surprised if that's in the cards. I absolutely do not think it's about that at all.

I think the "King of Pop" really did die that day, not Michael the man, but that's my opinion based on the research I've done and the research of other members here.

When you think about the "big picture" and everything that is going on in the world, the idea of a comeback concert becomes null and void. It simply isn't important.

It would be awesome, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it's likely at all.

• Why should he even do another gig..?

• Why should he even do another gig..?

Yeah, I can't think of a good reason. And I totally wouldn't do it if I were him.
  • I agree in that I don't think he'd do another concert, but part of me is sad in that we didnt really get a final concert acknowledging he was 'retiring' so-to-speak. I don't count This Is It. I just think it wouldve felt like a more complete career that we got to see end on a great note. Not sure if I phrased that right, but ya..
  • I agree in that I don't think he'd do another concert, but part of me is sad in that we didnt really get a final concert acknowledging he was 'retiring' so-to-speak. I don't count This Is It. I just think it wouldve felt like a more complete career that we got to see end on a great note. Not sure if I phrased that right, but ya..

Oh I think it ended on a great note that's for sure... I mean come on, how could anyone beat THAT?! Plus a simple concert could only be seen by so many people. I personally have never seen him live, which yes I am disappointed about, but I wasn't going to be able to go to London to see him anyways...so I say this finale is much better. It's lasted 15 months and I've been thoroughly entertained every single day... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh I think it ended on a great note that's for sure... I mean come on, how could anyone beat THAT?! Plus a simple concert could only be seen by so many people. I personally have never seen him live, which yes I am disappointed about, but I wasn't going to be able to go to London to see him anyways...so I say this finale is much better. It's lasted 15 months and I've been thoroughly entertained every single day... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I don't know how to phrase this without getting yelled at, so I hope this comes across as I hope. I can't consider this a great note because honestly I feel like we're looking into clues that aren't really 'clues'. Like we're catering facts to support our view when they may not even mean that. I feel Michael is alive, but until there is some way of knowing absolutely for sure, I can't consider this a great note to end on. Career wise, I feel like his image was damaged so badly from the trials and everything, that his personal life began to overshadow his music. I'm going to assume for most of us, that wasn't the case. I love every bit of this man from what we know about him as a person, and the entertainment he gave us. I guess for me, the ultimate 'ending' to this would be Michael somehow showing the world he is alive and making history like he aspired to do.

I don't know how to phrase this without getting yelled at, so I hope this comes across as I hope. I can't consider this a great note because honestly I feel like we're looking into clues that aren't really 'clues'. Like we're catering facts to support our view when they may not even mean that. I feel Michael is alive, but until there is some way of knowing absolutely for sure, I can't consider this a great note to end on. Career wise, I feel like his image was damaged so badly from the trials and everything, that his personal life began to overshadow his music. I'm going to assume for most of us, that wasn't the case. I love every bit of this man from what we know about him as a person, and the entertainment he gave us. I guess for me, the ultimate 'ending' to this would be Michael somehow showing the world he is alive and making history like he aspired to do.

Well, then, in that case...give it some time. If he's alive, he'll let us know (which he has been letting us know in my opinion). I do think that is what will happen, but I can't say for sure. And if he's not alive, then we can't be mad at him for not ending on a high note because it wouldn't be his fault.

Again, I think the reasons for all of this goes far beyond Mike's musical career. It's much bigger than that and I don't believe that because I want to believe it but because the evidence leads me to believe that. Time will tell...
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Think he can still dance at 52? :p
  • Think he can still dance at 52? :p

haha! pshhh..of course!
    What if he has arthritis? Look, just be honest. It's ok to think if he can or can't dance anymore.
  • What if he has arthritis? Look, just be honest. It's ok to think if he can or can't dance anymore.

Your being very ageist, really <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> really, Im 56 *older than Michael" and have arthritis, I can still dance and so can many older people. Just saying. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

On topic, I do not mind if Michael never performs another concert, even though I had planned to go to the O2 London Concert in August, this hoax is by far and away more important than a mere concert performance, it was done for a much more serious reason in my opinion.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I don't think anyone should count on a concert, I'd be very surprised if that's in the cards. I absolutely do not think it's about that at all.

I think the "King of Pop" really did die that day, not Michael the man, but that's my opinion based on the research I've done and the research of other members here.

When you think about the "big picture" and everything that is going on in the world, the idea of a comeback concert becomes null and void. It simply isn't important.

It would be awesome, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it's likely at all.

Well said! I agree with you 100%. There is a "much" bigger picture here. When MJ returns, he will return as just "Michael."
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    If michael came back id just be happy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> a tour would be lovely but only if he wanted to do it and if it was all on his terms.
  • I wood love to see him in conncert again because thats what it is all about Michael MUSIC .

I love you soo much Michael take care <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Now for those on this site who won't forgive him, he had no choice. He did it just to get away from papparazis, teach the tabloids a lesson, etc or maybe someone was hired to have him dead just for his money. I would be happy if he was on the news right at this moment and I wouldn't feel sad at all and neither should you. As for Conrad Murray, nothing much on him yet. God bless.

I think youre preaching to the wrong choir, the vast majority of us on this site are not the ones who will be upset when he returns...we're the ones who want him to return!!! Trust me, we're not the ones who will be feeling sad... We already know "why" he did this, we've done 15 months of research on it.

I think Michael is perfectly capable of doing more concerts if he chooses to, but there's no way of knowing if he'll want to or not, I doubt he will, and that's unfortunate (downright sucks in my opinion!), but it's his decision and we have to respect that.
  • I can see a massive "woodstock" gathering with Mike speaking his message and having a lineup of all those musicians that have worked with him on his music. One big "LOVEfest" ... maybe one of these on each of the continents. A large outdoor event to accomodate a million people... Woah! Mike doesn't have to sing...We can do that for him...LOL. Just speak his mind! And smile at US! OH God, I am really wishing aren't I? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm good with whatever MJ decides he wants to do. I just want to see him live on TV, live on the internet, best live in person but unlikely where I live. Mostly love to hear him speak his heart, of course I would love love love to hear him sing, see him dance, but those are all just extras. It grieves me that I wasn't interested in him when he was live through the years, though I did watch the Oprah interview live out of curiousity and remember being enthralled with him, but immediately went back to whatever I was doing. Rather than concerts, if his heart is in acting at all in the future as well as writing/directing/producing, I would love to see him acting in movies. In fact I just can't enough of seeing that man which ever way I can, whichever way he chooses. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I dont think that he'll do a concert either, all this is bigger and more important than a concert,either smth bigger and more shocking is gonna happen when he comes back( it's my gut feeling) or nth will ever happen, he will choose to stay invisible, behind the curtain and rule everything
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    From what we are learning June 25th 2009 was the end of Michael Jackson the performer, so if this is true, you'll never see him on stage singing or dancing or touring ever again. He wants to direct and produce. He may never return at all ever.
  • In the last couple of days I have seen quite some negative, pessimistic posts. I'm glad to see that the vast majority of our members is not affected by them. This shows that i.e. TS' posts, which contain solid evidence, have been thoroughly read, and that the vast majority of members have solid faith in Mike. Thank you for that!

Regarding posting the negative comments - If the shoe fits, wear it.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Think he can still dance at 52? :p

Neil Finn was born in same year as MJ ,and he still going good for concerts and stuff :d, Neil Finn, part of Split Enz, Finn Brothers & Crouded House as some of his groups over the years.
    There's more than a million people on this planet. And there may be thousands who'll have hatred inside of them for the rest of their lifes if he comes back.
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    I think most of us are prepared for whatever life brings us now. I know whatever Michael decides to do is what is best.
    Total support from me and millions!
    Still practicing my "I told you so!!" dance and I am 54!

We Love you Michael, be well, be happy, just be you.