New clue from YT's SmoothC21???

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey Guys - I'm not sure if this video has been discussed...but there may be some serious clues in here, might be worth to watch the next videos that he/she posts... Check it out!!

[youtube:1dhgy5ll]

Comments

• likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    Here's another....

[youtube:22kbmhwm]
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> obviously we don't know if he/she says the truth, but thinking about 2 or 3 years it means after June 2011...I hoped before...it's a great but long adventure <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't trust it too much, but I feel sad at the moment <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • @likemike, thank you for posting this video
    I did say it in one of the threads that Michael will come back 2012. I think this was one of his clues, when he shaid we have 4 yrs to fix this, in reality it was june 2009 so it would be 3 yrs to fix it. Maybe he was talking about his hoax and the date he will come back.
    Secondly, is this informer reliable? Is he telling us the truth? He said that he talks to his children by phone, and disguise. If he is somewhere in Europe, it means that he does travel back and forth in diguise to see his children. I am very skeptical. I am a very positive person, I always see the positive side of the situation, and I do have tremendous faith in God. Since I have joined this forum, I have been reading lies over lies.. All these people make believe they knew Michael, and there will be a show in CNN on October 29, revealing that Michael is alive, blah blah blah.. So I am sorry for not trusting this person 100%. Anyone could have answered those questions, especially all those answers are in this forum. Anyone can read them and do a youtube video. I for one knew it was Michael disguised as Dave Dave in LKL.

Blessings,
  • I just saw the second part. So it was not him in o2 I always said that was not Michael. These pictures with short hair are all recent pictures, as the informer stated. He looks amazing. God bless. I hope he is saying the truth. still skeptical. LOVE
  • Oh God....
    I must say that questions are more interesting than answers! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hmm... 27 is a part of the comeback date... and his informer's name is Tom... i hope it's not Thome Thome... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh!!! ANOTHER insider??? Wow, Mike hired a lot of people <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

But why do they all have a different story? Hmmmmmmm... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Gonna watch this one tonight, to see what new story we have...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Oh!!! ANOTHER insider??? Wow, Mike hired a lot of people <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's the Never Ending Story of the Never Ending Payroll!
  • Oh!!! ANOTHER insider??? Wow, Mike hired a lot of people <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Woahhhhhhh a lot of NEW *cough cough* info....
    Oh Oh Oh Can I be an informer too...? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Woahhhhhhh a lot of NEW *cough cough* info....
    Oh Oh Oh Can I be an informer too...? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Absolutely not! You're a mod and a mod being an informer would be "highly suspicious"! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I just feel like an outsider <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> during all of this months MJ never ever asked me to make videos with messages to fans and upload them in youtube, and he never ever contacted me via email/messenger or myspace "trusting" me and only me to deliever his message to fans <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyy? *cries uncontrollably*
  • I just feel like an outsider <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> during all of this months MJ never ever asked me to make videos with messages to fans and upload them in youtube, and he never ever contacted me via email/messenger or myspace "trusting" me and only me to deliever his message to fans <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyy? *cries uncontrollably*

encourage.gif
  • Hello everyone, I found this thread i will copy and paste it. This was another informer, look what he or she wrote :

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13579

he Informer August 17th, 2010 2:37 am ET

I have remained silent since September and I can only say this: This Is Not It. Wait for the Star Witness. 8)
    -The Informer

The Informer August 17th, 2010 3:33 pm ET

To refresh the memory of many. Michael was the old man in disguise at the Memorial NOT the burial. The old man at the burial was a decoy to dispel want many had caught on to. June 25th 2009 – August 23rd 2010 is the Overture. Look for the Star Witness. This Is Not It. This is Reality Film.

The Informer August 17th, 2010 3:41 pm ET

Always remember everyone that for Michael family is first and his fans are second and that will never change 8)

This Tom informer said that Michael was not at his memorial he was not in any disguise. So who is right? How can we believe anything people say???
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    I gotta check this out!!

Gotta here what they have to say!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Oooooohhh! that informer blew my mind <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • OMG, i don´t know what to think about it right now. Just one more. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Hello everyone, I found this thread i will copy and paste it. This was another informer, look what he or she wrote :

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13579

he Informer August 17th, 2010 2:37 am ET

I have remained silent since September and I can only say this: This Is Not It. Wait for the Star Witness. 8)
    -The Informer

The Informer August 17th, 2010 3:33 pm ET

To refresh the memory of many. Michael was the old man in disguise at the Memorial NOT the burial. The old man at the burial was a decoy to dispel want many had caught on to. June 25th 2009 – August 23rd 2010 is the Overture. Look for the Star Witness. This Is Not It. This is Reality Film.

The Informer August 17th, 2010 3:41 pm ET

Always remember everyone that for Michael family is first and his fans are second and that will never change 8)

This Tom informer said that Michael was not at his memorial he was not in any disguise. So who is right? How can we believe anything people say???

This Informer I believe is from the LKL blogs. That Informer came back to the LKL blogs recently in September for a short spell and now has disappeared again. He/she stopped posting in September 2009 and then returned in September 2010 to do a few more posts....very weird.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by Gema » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 am

I just feel like an outsider during all of this months MJ never ever asked me to make videos with messages to fans and upload them in youtube, and he never ever contacted me via email/messenger or myspace "trusting" me and only me to deliever his message to fans why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyy? *cries uncontrollably*
    I know eh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We just have to put all the varied info from all the informers through the trusty processor, and voila! The truth!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The things I question as truth (but what do I know...) is MJ not as blond lady, Mr. Magoo; MJ not as O2 guy, and MJ mostly contacts kids by telephone. Can't phones be tapped? I think he loves his kids too much to not see them in person a lot, at least once per week. JMO Or maybe I should say that I would be disappointed, but again that doesn't matter really.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I don't really believe in informers, not anymore, maybe only in TS and Back, others are just trolls to me until they come up with strong evidences, we have had enought with them.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Come on now, we can't just believe anyone that says they are an informer! There are a lot of sad, bored people out there who want either a bit of 'recognition' or to mess with peoples minds.

I am not buying any of it unless they bring something new to the table with some form of evidence.

People are making a mockery of us, don't believe everything you see or hear just because it fits with what you want.
  • Come on now, we can't just believe anyone that says they are an informer! There are a lot of sad, bored people out there who want either a bit of 'recognition' or to mess with peoples minds.

I am not buying any of it unless they bring something new to the table with some form of evidence.

People are making a mockery of us, don't believe everything you see or hear just because it fits with what you want.

Allelluia, you said trublu. I am very skeptical of all these informer. Like I said they could read all our post and ans the questions we want to hear. Why is everyone playing with our heads and feelings. We are here because we believe that Michael is alive and well, now just leave us alone and let us do our investigations in peace. I guess they want to see how strong our faith and positiveness . Well mine is very strong. so they can do what ever they want they will not convince me, unless they have valid information. Love and peace
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael why do not you contact any of us who have so much time researching on this forum? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think I'll reserve judgment on this one, too many vague allusions to things we already figured out ourselves though it may just be that rather than them telling us what we want to hear we might just have got it all right in the first place! Witness protection is the reason according to this video wouldn't it be a news frenzy if MJ was the star witness at the Dr Murray trial, all the cameras on the courthouse just like his own trial? Honestly all these informer videos and their gothic soundtracks are more entertaining than a lot of TV shows. Reminds me of how sensationalist tabloid media news shows play menacing music to try and make someone seem guilty when they haven't been found guilty in a court of law. Sound familiar?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I don't really believe in informers, not anymore, maybe only in TS and Back, others are just trolls to me until they come up with strong evidences, we have had enought with them.
    Pffft, of course, except for those two they're all wastes of time spreading out over the Internet and making it Internutty.. Because MJ knows it's us he should be mailing.. Don't you, M-J?

MJ: O_O Yes!
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Come on now, we can't just believe anyone that says they are an informer! There are a lot of sad, bored people out there who want either a bit of 'recognition' or to mess with peoples minds.

Allelluia, you said trublu. I am very skeptical of all these informer. Like I said they could read all our post and ans the questions we want to hear. Why is everyone playing with our heads and feelings. We are here because we believe that Michael is alive and well, now just leave us alone and let us do our investigations in peace. I guess they want to see how strong our faith and positiveness . Well mine is very strong. so they can do what ever they want they will not convince me, unless they have valid information. Love and peace

Yeah, it really is ashame that people continue to do this. If you don't know, just be real with yourself and say you don't. The mind games need to stop. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->