New clue from YT's SmoothC21???

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Come on now, we can't just believe anyone that says they are an informer! There are a lot of sad, bored people out there who want either a bit of 'recognition' or to mess with peoples minds.

I am not buying any of it unless they bring something new to the table with some form of evidence.

People are making a mockery of us, don't believe everything you see or hear just because it fits with what you want.

Allelluia, you said trublu. I am very skeptical of all these informer. Like I said they could read all our post and ans the questions we want to hear. Why is everyone playing with our heads and feelings. We are here because we believe that Michael is alive and well, now just leave us alone and let us do our investigations in peace. I guess they want to see how strong our faith and positiveness . Well mine is very strong. so they can do what ever they want they will not convince me, unless they have valid information. Love and peace

Yeah, it really is ashame that people continue to do this. If you don't know, just be real with yourself and say you don't. The mind games need to stop. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Or simply ignored <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Reminds me of BOW - Italian forum. Now we have this informer from Poland.

Both countries are well known for strong believers (catholic church). I expect the next one showing up on an irish forum.

Who`s playing?

And please, no offence intended ...
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Come on now, we can't just believe anyone that says they are an informer! There are a lot of sad, bored people out there who want either a bit of 'recognition' or to mess with peoples minds.

I am not buying any of it unless they bring something new to the table with some form of evidence.

People are making a mockery of us, don't believe everything you see or hear just because it fits with what you want.

Allelluia, you said trublu. I am very skeptical of all these informer. Like I said they could read all our post and ans the questions we want to hear. Why is everyone playing with our heads and feelings. We are here because we believe that Michael is alive and well, now just leave us alone and let us do our investigations in peace. I guess they want to see how strong our faith and positiveness . Well mine is very strong. so they can do what ever they want they will not convince me, unless they have valid information. Love and peace

Yeah, it really is ashame that people continue to do this. If you don't know, just be real with yourself and say you don't. The mind games need to stop. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Or simply ignored <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah, that too. I agree.
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    Here's part III...I'm not sure pretty skeptical about this "insider" They could have asked some better questions...anyone notice anything new or not talked about in this video?!?!

[youtube:3vcx5v1i]
    Here's part III...I'm not sure pretty skeptical about this "insider" They could have asked some better questions...anyone notice anything new or not talked about in this video?!?!

[youtube:g01ak61h]

Ok.....
    who is this maura that they mentioned that is not telling the truth?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Why to talk about that Maura at all? The truth about what?

I will go on working, I am not understanding anything this morning, lol.

When you watch the vid. At around 5:18-5:20, you would see what I was talking about when they mentioned someone by the name of Maura.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

When you watch the vid. At around 5:18-5:20, you would see what I was talking about when they mentioned someone by the name of Maura.

Yes, but why do they talk about her in the video at all? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Maura has become also popular....
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ..no news from this so called informer...he could be just a member of this site...
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    None of these 'informers' or 'insiders' stories match up at all, so you have to conclude that it's all rubbish and they're just sad people messing with genuine believers emotions? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Can you honestly see Michael living away from his children for a year and a half ... no way!
  • All info we already know...