MJ's New Album-Pitting Family against Friends?

2»

Comments

• I just want to know.......................

when will a forensic pathologist indicate that the body was that of Michael J. Jackson..........and not an impersonator (fake)?????

Feels like an attempt to connect the two parallels.

Plus, the hype certainly doesn't hurt the curiosity factor and sales figures!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I just want to know.......................

when will a forensic pathologist indicate that the body was that of Michael J. Jackson..........and not an impersonator (fake)?????
    Feels like an attempt to connect the two parallels.
    Plus, the hype certainly doesn't hurt the curiosity factor and sales figures!

Yes.You would think if it was NOT a hoax the family would hire one in to shut everyone up and squash all the rumours and websites like this one(one of the reasons I believe btw) I mean proving your son/brother/father/uncle is dead and that the world should let him RIP is a more pressing matter than getting one in to listen to his voice on tracks.

But they can't.
    Because there is no body and he isn't dead
    And that is the top and bottom of it =]
  • " But recently, an email was sent to the estate’s executors from Paris, 11, claiming the voice belongs to an impostor. The only problem, sources say, is that the email was time stamped while Paris was in school."

This is from the original article.....Katherine wouldn't probably know how to use the computer, so maybe it was Michael that sent that email himself, to start all this contraversy

Very possible!It's highly confusing.....yet interesting to watch unfold.
    KEEP WATCHIN
    haha
    Actually, only the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 versions of the game are delayed until 2011.

The Nintendo Wii, the Nintendo DS, and the Playstation Portable versions are still coming out on November 23rd, 2010.

I will believe that when I see it.I still..and it is Nov 3rd today...am yet to see 1 poster,article,review,TV ad,online commercial,blog,ANYONE talking about it apart from us and people on the youtube video-which I already said about and it looks totally fake.
    I have mentioned it to a number of people who own these consoles and not one of them had a clue it was due out.....so what market are they hoping to reach?Just anyone who happens to be shopping for a new game in November?I don't think so.

I know it's MJ but how do they expect to reach maximum selling potential when it is right on top of xmas,there are at least another 20 games out,a few high profile ones like call of duty-yes I know they aren't in the same catergory but you know what..that means nothing when the sales are counted and the chsrts are compiled.
    Every game...COD or MJ requirs marketing and advertisement at ANY time of year, let alone less than 2months to Christmas.
    They will already lose a ton of money from not having the two main versions xbox and PS3 out in time.

There IS advertisements. They have a promo box at every Gamestop. It's featured in the #1 video game magazine GAME INFORMER. And a lot of video game companies don't begin their advertising campaign until a lot closer to the game's release.

Not to mention, it was playable at New York Comic Con, which is a HUGE advertisment in it's own, seeing how TONS of people go to the various Comic Cons throughout the year.

<!-- m -->http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... Experience<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Personally I think the long-term hoax is more important to MJ, than marketing and selling MJ-related stuff. This is predominately a P.T. Barnum act plus whatever spiritually. Like V for Vendetta and what V taught the girl, MJ is now completely fearless, going for the jugular. The coming music, game, cirque are really just part of the show, so we need to keep perspective on things. Back when he was putting out music and videos, spending millions on cutting-edge stuff, he got sabotaged and cut down to size. The world isn't going to know what hit them! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    And this is the new album that will be out on Dec 14 and is out for pre-order already:

http://breakingnews.michaeljackson.com/

large_album.jpg
    MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM FROM THE KING OF POP
    MICHAEL
    TO BE RELEASED DECEMBER 14

Exclusive Teaser and Song to be Unveiled on MichaelJackson.com

New York, NY – The much anticipated album of newly completed recordings from Michael Jackson entitled MICHAEL will be released on December 14 by Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson. Tomorrow, an exclusive teaser for the project will appear on <!-- m -->[url=http://www.michaeljackson.com;]http://www.michaeljackson.com;[/url]<!-- m --> on Monday, November 8th the world premiere of “Breaking News,” a full track from the album, will stream on the site for one week only.

The creative process never stopped for the King of Pop who was always planning for his next album; unbeknownst to many fans around the world Michael Jackson was writing and recording songs continuously everywhere from a friend’s home in New Jersey to studios in Las Vegas and Los Angeles with a small group of handpicked collaborators. Now, through the unique stories that will be told about the songs that comprise MICHAEL, fans will get mind-blowing insight into how this artist worked and a chance to hear the songs he most recently created along with tracks that Michael had a desire to bring to fruition.

“Breaking News,” a never heard before song by Michael that appears on the new album was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and recently brought to completion. Fans can begin pre-ordering the album on <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com<!-- m --> in the next 24 hours.

The attached image of the album cover of MICHAEL was created by painter Kadir Nelson in 2009. In the oil painting, Kadir – who is known for story telling through his art – takes us on a journey through some key moments and important people in Michael Jackson’s life.

Stay tuned for the worldwide launch of the official first single from MICHAEL later this month.
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "Breaking News" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> can't wait to hear it! I feel like that painting has to be dissected...
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    " But recently, an email was sent to the estate’s executors from Paris, 11, claiming the voice belongs to an impostor. The only problem, sources say, is that the email was time stamped while Paris was in school."

This is from the original article.....Katherine wouldn't probably know how to use the computer, so maybe it was Michael that sent that email himself, to start all this contraversy

They do have computers and internet access in schools, so to me that is not conclusive that she didn't send it. But too, I could see Michael sending it himself under her email account (which he most definitely would have access to)...though it's not really clear why they would spur this "controversy" over the album content

I'm not sure what to make of it. Now they are saying the leaked song Opis None by Katherine was not leaked by her or the estate at all....Good gravy....this is getting messy <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Yes,and Breaking news doesn't even sound like Michael yet we had Harvey claiming it absolutley did.Which makes me think...he heard one snippet-the part with lyrics he wrote...or was given the article to post out already written by someone else..and had never even heard the snippet when it was posted on TMZ last night...they just made hundreds of people sit up waiting to hear it.

It sounds nothing like him,we know it,his familiy knows it,Harvey knows it..so why lie and say it's him he's back again.

MESSSSSSSY TIMES ARE UPON US.