THE UPS TERROR FLIGHT FROM YEMEN THAT NEVER WAS

2»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221

Before politicians made votes people promising things good and wonderful, a great life. They promise today is that they protect people from terrorist, terrible things, assassinations and death.
    the mass media, the great weapon creation of opinion, fear and hatred that all the world is swallowed as great truth, always the same story, continue to use this resource as did them the NAZIS, and people still like believe is this great charade

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Sk4v__bgvY<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://teatrevesadespertar.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling<!-- m -->
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    They are harming our children more by image and sound than by hands in an airport.
    Do we watch what they watch?
    Do we listen to what they listen to?
    Do we know how many times they have raped our kids mentally already and did deprive them of their innocence?
    "Do we know where our children are?"
    It is all out there just in front of our eyes.
    Yet we laugh and name it to be another funny idea when in fact the message is getting subliminal and its influence is getting dangerous.

It is not the airport.
    It is daily life that is pulling our kids into a certain stream if we let go off our responsibility of holding their hand.

Grace, you do have a good point. We are losing our children more to what they watch on TV or in the movies, what they listen to, and the games they play. We are losing them more to entertainment than to airport screenings. I read earlier this year that entertainment is becoming more and more a tool of education used by the Illuminati to brainwash our children from the time they are born (or earlier) if we are not careful. So you do have a good point. Our children are having their minds and souls raped and stolen right in front of us.

However, with these airport screenings becoming more and more invasive, our children are also being sexually assaulted by government officials and told that it is ok for that to happen; and parents are being told that it's ok for the government officials to do this. This is another step toward a police state. We need to stand up to the government and say that we are not going to tolerate this any more. If enough of us do that, maybe they will listen. We should peacefully resist the government's attempts to invade every area of our lives. That should go for airport stuff, education, entertainment, and everything else, since the government is infiltrating everything.
    Put in that perspective it gives another perspective of the thing Paula... Police state is on the way.

I agree, Sarahli. If we don't stand against what our governments are doing, we will be living in a police state very soon. I understand that anyone posting information to dissuade people from submitting to the TSA will be considered an extremist. I guess we are "extremists" here for valuing freedom and dignity. However, if we peacefully resist this completely unreasonable invasion of our privacy and this encroachment on our freedom, we can, perhaps, put an end to the police state before it starts.
    Yesterday, I read that, while we are fighting the increasing invasion of our privacy and encroachment of our freedom and dignity at airports, suicide bombers in the middle east are having explosive material surgically implanted into their bodies in order to avoid detection. However, I think this is another Illuminati ploy to try to convince us of the need for more of what they are calling security measures at airports and other public venues.