DLOG STNAP

mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2n01v7qs]

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Ok GOLD PANTS. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

What about 1:00 to 1:14 Same or different?
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    yeh theyre sexy.
  • Ok GOLD PANTS. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

What about 1:00 to 1:14 Same or different?

I think its different from what we have seen before apart from the "gold pants" which are a distraction <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but seriously they are sort of a distraction, what I did notice was that before the soldiers behind didnt seem to move now they seem to be on the move, and matching away or towards something if you get what I mean, May be this is a sign that we should be ready to mobilize the Army of Love <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Its quite different to me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Yes 0:35 to 0:40 - why wasn't it in the movie?
    There is 108 hours of rehersal. Michael Jackson, if you want to aside the death hoax, and doubles for a second, danced to this song 4 times.
    Gray Jacket with red shirt
    LIghter gray jacket
    Orange pants
    Gold Pants
    and not quite sure, but probally the black pants with a million shirts on too
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There is 108 hours of rehersal.

Do you really believe that?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    TDCAU with gold pants? I have both blu ray and normal DVD and I don't have this part. Where did this come out from? Did I miss it on my DVD?
    TDCAU with gold pants? I have both blu ray and normal DVD and I don't have this part. Where did this come out from? Did I miss it on my DVD?

NO its not on the DVD, "Piece by PIece by Piece, Michael is revealed"
    There is 108 hours of rehersal.

Do you really believe that?
    You have to understand how much footage they actually did record that they didn't put in the movie. You have to understand, they did Dangerous, They rehearsed Heal the world, They did Stranger in Moscow. There are 6 or 7 different outfit recorded in THIS IS IT 8 or 9 if you count the prepreation IE 'Picking the Dancers'. Now I don't believe there is 108 hours of Michael preparing for his Comback tour, but 108 hours of Michael, for Michael had all he needed to perfect his rehersal. Michael obviously a perfectionist, needed more than just 3 recordings to put this movie together. THERE IS SO MUCH YOU HAVENT SEEN
  • There was no smiling at the end of this video!
    There was no smiling at the end of this video!
    Yes there was it's extremely pixilated, but if you pay close attention to his mouth you can see his smile fading in
  • There was no smiling at the end of this video!
    Yes there was it's extremely pixilated, but if you pay close attention to his mouth you can see his smile fading in

Oh yes thank you!
    Im back for a little.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Im back for a little.

While you are back, can you share more SOEDIV? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Im back for a little.

More will unravel but patience is a skill requirement to pass
  • Im back for a little.

WHAT IS SOEDIV?
    Im back for a little.

More will unravel but patience is a skill requirement to pass

Shoot! Patience isn't one of my strong points! I guess I will have to work on that!
  • Im back for a little.

I'm wondering if you could tell me something. I've noticed a huge focus on TDCAU. We've not only heard it in TII but some of the dancers went to the Phillipines and taught some inmates the dance. It's all over youtube if you haven't seen it...and it's really good.

I keep wondering if there is more connection between this song and the hoax than we realize? I have a hard time believing that the dancers went to the Phillipines on their own money and time in order to teach those inmates. What is the purpose and who paid them to do that? Do you know? Do you know if that was planned before June 25th because I also have a hard time believing that they did that spur of the moment. And I believe too they would have had to get proper approvals which take time. It just seemed too quick to pull something like that off. Any thoughts?

Blessings to you this fine November evening.

anewfan...you are funny! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Im back for a little.

WHAT IS SOEDIV?

Videos...but written backwards....like the title of this thread....Dlog StnaP=Gold Pants
  • Im back for a little.

WHAT IS SOEDIV?

Videos...but written backwards....like the title of this thread....Dlog StnaP=Gold Pants

OH...IKNEW THAT...LOL
  • Im back for a little.

Not to be bothersome but I have more questions. We were getting leaked portions of songs all day. Are any of them songs that Michael was going to include in the concert?

Also - what about that little grin he had at the end of TDCAU. Was the grin intentional at that point? Meaning, was that scripted? Thanks!
    Im back for a little.

Not to be bothersome but I have more questions. We were getting leaked portions of songs all day. Are any of them songs that Michael was going to include in the concert?

Also - what about that little grin he had at the end of TDCAU. Was the grin intentional at that point? Meaning, was that scripted? Thanks!

Some are real....some are fake :] and some are mixed, There is a reason BREAKING NEWS was released though. Someone already figured out one bit of it, although it's not currently very publicised <the reason>, it's out there.

and that was scripted. It was the footage that was going to be released when he dies. Had to be the best.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Im back for a little.

Welcome back..
  • Im back for a little.

Some are real....some are fake :] and some are mixed, There is a reason BREAKING NEWS was released though. Someone already figured out one bit of it, although it's not currently very publicised <the reason>, it's out there.

and that was scripted. It was the footage that was going to be released when he dies. Had to be the best.

The reason...as in it's the message he's trying to relay? Or it's to create confusion? Or it's a test to see if anyone really knows his true voice? Or...help me out here - I'm having a hard time with this - LOL.

Also - are you still working on a reply to my earlier question? I'm sorry to be a pest.

Thanks!
    Im back for a little.

The reason...as in it's the message he's trying to relay? Or it's to create confusion? Or it's a test to see if anyone really knows his true voice? Or...help me out here - I'm having a hard time with this - LOL.

Also - are you still working on a reply to my earlier question? I'm sorry to be a pest.

Thanks!

Which question? Sorry I don't have much time, and trying to do another post, And it's none of those reasons lol.