DLOG STNAP

2»

Comments

• Im back for a little.

Not to be bothersome but I have more questions. We were getting leaked portions of songs all day. Are any of them songs that Michael was going to include in the concert?

Also - what about that little grin he had at the end of TDCAU. Was the grin intentional at that point? Meaning, was that scripted? Thanks!

Some are real....some are fake :] and some are mixed, There is a reason BREAKING NEWS was released though. Someone already figured out one bit of it, although it's not currently very publicised <the reason>, it's out there.

and that was scripted. It was the footage that was going to be released when he dies. Had to be the best.

The reason...as in it's the message he's trying to relay? Or it's to create confusion? Or it's a test to see if anyone really knows his true voice? Or...help me out here - I'm having a hard time with this - LOL.

Also - are you still working on a reply to my earlier question? I'm sorry to be a pest.

Thanks!

Which question? Sorry I don't have much time, and trying to do another post, And it's none of those reasons lol.

These questions:

I'm wondering if you could tell me something. I've noticed a huge focus on TDCAU. We've not only heard it in TII but some of the dancers went to the Phillipines and taught some inmates the dance. It's all over youtube if you haven't seen it...and it's really good.

I keep wondering if there is more connection between this song and the hoax than we realize? I have a hard time believing that the dancers went to the Phillipines on their own money and time in order to teach those inmates. What is the purpose and who paid them to do that? Do you know? Do you know if that was planned before June 25th because I also have a hard time believing that they did that spur of the moment. And I believe too they would have had to get proper approvals which take time. It just seemed too quick to pull something like that off. Any thoughts?
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    Im back for a little.

Not to be bothersome but I have more questions. We were getting leaked portions of songs all day. Are any of them songs that Michael was going to include in the concert?

Also - what about that little grin he had at the end of TDCAU. Was the grin intentional at that point? Meaning, was that scripted? Thanks!

Some are real....some are fake :] and some are mixed, There is a reason BREAKING NEWS was released though. Someone already figured out one bit of it, although it's not currently very publicised <the reason>, it's out there.

and that was scripted. It was the footage that was going to be released when he dies. Had to be the best.

The reason...as in it's the message he's trying to relay? Or it's to create confusion? Or it's a test to see if anyone really knows his true voice? Or...help me out here - I'm having a hard time with this - LOL.

Also - are you still working on a reply to my earlier question? I'm sorry to be a pest.

Thanks!

Which question? Sorry I don't have much time, and trying to do another post, And it's none of those reasons lol.

These questions:

I'm wondering if you could tell me something. I've noticed a huge focus on TDCAU. We've not only heard it in TII but some of the dancers went to the Phillipines and taught some inmates the dance. It's all over youtube if you haven't seen it...and it's really good.

I keep wondering if there is more connection between this song and the hoax than we realize? I have a hard time believing that the dancers went to the Phillipines on their own money and time in order to teach those inmates. What is the purpose and who paid them to do that? Do you know? Do you know if that was planned before June 25th because I also have a hard time believing that they did that spur of the moment. And I believe too they would have had to get proper approvals which take time. It just seemed too quick to pull something like that off. Any thoughts?

I have to leave again, I have no thought on it, I was not involved on it.
  • Im back for a little.

Thanks!

Okay..
    from terror2k10:

Good job in posting the correct lyrics. I have noticed alot of mj songs on the internet with incorrect lyrics. But even if people argue who is singing there is no denying these are michaels lyrics and it says alot for the hoax believers and should wake up more non believers because to me this song is obvious.I think it the reason there is controversy over who is singing is because the lyrics are talking about things that are after the supposed death. Mj was on the news after his death every day for like a year and and all the allegations,lawsuits appeared way after his death on tmz,rediculous ones at that. as the story unfolds,Piece by piece it will be revealed.
  • So I haven't been much on board with the doubles in TII until now.
    The shots of MJ with the gold pants all have very little lighting. You can barely see Michael's face. And his dance moves in the gold pants are more stiff than usual, just didn't seem like MJ to me. This is really the first time I've actually considered that there could have been a double used in the rehearsals.
    I know that the break through the window bit, and some other stunts were performed by a stunt double, but I'm talking about while he's singing and dancing on stage.