I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT...

2»

Comments

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Lol!! I just read this thread.. funny guy... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    When I searched for Tumic Shason on google, it showed me something interesting.

Last month or maybe the month before he was on the other hoax forum interacting with people. And just suddenly he asked the admins to cancel his account there and left.

I think his next stop was here.

Where will he go from here????

Who knows... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> There are a few hoax sites out there..
    And I thought perhaps the name is an anagram for something else..
  • Lol!! I just read this thread.. funny guy... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Last month or maybe the month before he was on the other hoax forum interacting with people. And just suddenly he asked the admins to cancel his account there and left.

Who knows... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> There are a few hoax sites out there..

Here is the list of anagrams for Tumic Shason <!-- m -->http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg ... t=1000&a=n<!-- m --> I never really found anything though
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    He didn't leave of his own free will, put it that way. He was banned like he was banned from the other site, and with good reason.
  • Aw, man. He's gone? =[ Gonna miss that dude... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Lol!! I just read this thread.. funny guy... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here is the list of anagrams for Tumic Shason <!-- m -->http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg ... t=1000&a=n<!-- m --> I never really found anything though
    Thanks.. ok, I'm not saying these means ANYTHING...
    but you can get "masonic huts" out of that... and hut is another word for lodge...
    Aw, man. He's gone? =[ Gonna miss that dude... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Stranger he wasn't the person he made out to be and I think everyone saying they miss him is exactly the reaction he was going for. I'm not going to divulge why I know but I think it's best to move on and stop giving him attention. He was a troll, pure and simple.

Stranger he wasn't the person he made out to be and I think everyone saying they miss him is exactly the reaction he was going for. I'm not going to divulge why I know but I think it's best to move on and stop giving him attention. He was a troll, pure and simple.

Wow. I guess he wasn't obvious as a troll like others especially because he wasn't trying to act like he knew something or was somebody he wasn't. Time to move on but I'm curious about one thing: what would be the purpose of a troll like that? What was his intent given that no one was really wrapped up in him you know what I mean? Would he have eventually done something explosive or cruel? He appeared unlike others whose intent was to wreak havoc... So, was he after something or eventually going to do something? It's just interesting to note. I bet now it'll make us suspicious of anyone who becomes a "personality" and joins very recently.
    SOL he was doing it "behind the scenes" via PM, harassing at least one person and making them VERY uncomfortable (not me but this person came to me for advice). He wanted the site shut down and wanted this person to help him spread the word that the site is full of lies and the admins are liars. It wasn't the first time as he was banned from the other site too, probably for doing the same thing. Yes his posts were funny and innocent enough(usually) but that's because he was trying to get on everyone's good side so he could start his mind games. His PMs weren't so innocent I can assure you. So you're right we do have to be careful, sometimes we assume things and we can't actually know the person behind the screen name. Trolls aren't always obvious unfortunately.
  • Lol!! I just read this thread.. funny guy... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks.. ok, I'm not saying these means ANYTHING...
    but you can get "masonic huts" out of that... and hut is another word for lodge...

Interesting. To me, it just sounds like something. Tu mic (To Mike) Sha (short A sound like Back) Son. Sha Son = Jack Son
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I don't think its meant to be an anagaram.

Its just that his last name rhymes with Jackson and the initials TS seem to be chosen.

He seemed quite eager to be negative about the last album, as in the Breaking News and Hold My Hand, kind of like playing Devil's Advocate. But then Bec was too so I don't know if they both had that role to play or not. Lol I did not know he was a male till the thread when he said he was leaving. He also wanted us to know that he liked chicken for some reason.

He may not be a real troll but an insider trying to judge the atmosphere.
  • SOL he was doing it "behind the scenes" via PM, harassing at least one person and making them VERY uncomfortable (not me but this person came to me for advice). He wanted the site shut down and wanted this person to help him spread the word that the site is full of lies and the admins are liars. It wasn't the first time as he was banned from the other site too, probably for doing the same thing. Yes his posts were funny and innocent enough(usually) but that's because he was trying to get on everyone's good side so he could start his mind games. His PMs weren't so innocent I can assure you. So you're right we do have to be careful, sometimes we assume things and we can't actually know the person behind the screen name. Trolls aren't always obvious unfortunately.

Thanks TN1 for taking the time to explain this to me. Geez. It seems like we've been hit pretty regularly lately and unfortunately it may not stop. I guess they figure out vulnerabilities and come at us again in a clever way. Be on alert everybody! Hey, trustno1 -- Your screen name is becoming truer and truer.. I'll keep that and my mother's motto in mind <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    simalves: Possible but why harass someone with hundreds of PMs, and ask for their picture? (That to me is just downright creepy). If he was trying to judge the atmosphere why would he be trying to convince others to help shut down the site? Now he very well could be affiliated with the good guys but harassing someone to the point of making them very uncomfortable isn't what I'd call the right way to go about it. Getting himself banned from the sites doesn't allow him to be a very good spy when his IP address can be recognised.
  • I think that we all need be careful of the people on here (not to the point of paranoia <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) but on here you don't to be checked before you sign up on here so anyone can be on here and claim to be someting they are not. I feel as we get closer to the truth of anything on here we will get more people who will try to divide us or change our minds. With Tumic I did feel he stood out more for some reason, I don't know why though. Anyway just coz he left doesn't mean he really left he may be reading posts as a guest.
    @ Trustno1 I'm glad you pointed it out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

You know what? Now that I remember...I'm a member on the other site as well and I'd heard rumors similar to what you guys are saying...about him trollin' and stuff. Yeah I remember that now...xD
    I think that we all need be careful of the people on here (not to the point of paranoia <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) but on here you don't to be checked before you sign up on here so anyone can be on here and claim to be someting they are not. I feel as we get closer to the truth of anything on here we will get more people who will try to divide us or change our minds. With Tumic I did feel he stood out more for some reason, I don't know why though. Anyway just coz he left doesn't mean he really left he may be reading posts as a guest.
    @ Trustno1 I'm glad you pointed it out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Very well said, I was just thinking that. If you are reading Tumic, you must be loving this, we're still talking about you! He stood out because he always wrote in capitals (or usually did) was always joking around and talking about chicken (knowing the association with MJ some might make) and for me that was it. I had my doubts from the beginning then someone recognised him from the other site and he was a bit rude to one of the admins so I kept an eye on him and tended to play along if I ever responded to any of his posts. He was SO careful not to say anything really about his thoughts on the hoax and his opinions of it, his posts were always quite short and jokey. I still don't know if he actually ever thought Michael was alive or not.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    simalves: Possible but why harass someone with hundreds of PMs, and ask for their picture? (That to me is just downright creepy). If he was trying to judge the atmosphere why would he be trying to convince others to help shut down the site? Now he very well could be affiliated with the good guys but harassing someone to the point of making them very uncomfortable isn't what I'd call the right way to go about it. Getting himself banned from the sites doesn't allow him to be a very good spy when his IP address can be recognised.

Thanks for explaining, I did not know about the harassment. I did not like him in the beginning but not in a troll way, just thought he was too In Your Face kind of. It was a wonder that so many people liked him. So I correct my theory and now I know he purposely chose the initials TS and he purposely made his name rhyme with MJ. And he is a dirt bag just like the other trolls, except he came disguised in a package.
  • He was a troll as PIM (PoetryINMotion) making threads about usual things so that "they" keep us from our hoax investigations : that's their point ! be careful these people are nuts! I Talked to this Tumic in pm's also...trying to make me think "he" was MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no one can fool me with that ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I guess I liked him. He always was respectful to me, and I thought he was funny. It's too bad he was doing those things.

I am wondering if "trolls" go on other forums not related to MJ or is it just on MJ forums? I don't understand the purpose.
  • I guess I liked him. He always was respectful to me, and I thought he was funny. It's too bad he was doing those things.

I am wondering if "trolls" go on other forums not related to MJ or is it just on MJ forums? I don't understand the purpose.
    trolls are for every site....if they dislike something about a forum they get in and point the eyes at him/her to distract and play with people's minds....you know "people that love to hit you when you're down"- in this case vulnerable .