we have heard the new song who is going to buy the album

2»

Comments

• Think I would still buy it....
    I would if Another Day was on it.

Michael is one artist I would pay to hear.

Yup, and ESPECIALLY if "A Place Without No Name" is on there! That one is HOT as well!
    A must-have! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    edited
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes he was talking about a couple of old songs. Like, For All Time, One More Chance, and TII. For All Time was good though.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    I wish there were going to be music videos. Bummer
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    well im gonna buy it.. no matter what.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Taryll Jackson

On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:

to all the mj fans... regarding the song "Breaking News" i am so sorry you have to deal with this. my Uncle loved you so much and would not want it this way. however there are songs that ARE my uncle singing on the upcoming album and I will support those 100% but I will not support "Breaking News" and a few others because it simply is not him. they tried to fool me and they tried to fool you. i told them it would never happen.

<!-- m -->http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6s7tqe<!-- m -->

So, the album is going to sell like hell anyway. The controversy could be a marketing stunt after all. Free publicity all over the place, mass hysteria among the fans, but I bet ya they're all going to buy the album to listen to the "real" MJ songs. And who are befitting from those $$$..?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    But how would you explain the fact that Taryll says that "Michael wouldn't have wanted it this way"? It mean Michael really doesn't want it this way? That's how I understand it. That Michael is, in fact, against this.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I will buy it, I'm anxious to hear all of the songs.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I'm going to,wait it out, but after 'breaking news' it's not looking good - I'm convinced it's not MJ. I don't get how Harvey was so 'sure' that it was him. Hmm this has made me very suspicious about the TMZ/Sony connections..

I won't buy a fake Michael Jackson album though, no way.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TMZ is a tabloid and have clearly told us through TIAI that articles may or may not necessarily be the truth, so that includes what Harvey says.

Taryll is part of the Jackson family, and they are presenting a united front to the fans and world--that Michael died and they are keeping his legacy alive. Anything about the hoax and MJ being alive is cryptic in their responses.

Sony's new theme is "Make-believe" which says it all. On the other hand, MJ may have been so ticked off that Sony didn't promote his most delightful "Invincible" album and Ghost videos, etc., that he's paying them back by sabotaging all their efforts now to put out an MJ album.

For myself personally, I would simply like to skirt around all the games and illusions, and just listen to an all new album of Michael's exquisite voice. But this is his call, to do what he likes, for his long-range purposes.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think it's highly possible we're being gauged on our response to this track and someone wants to know whether or not we'll buy it (literally and figuratively). To see who's paying attention again. Is Sony the bad guy or on the right side? There seems to be a lot of division about that. The family have been at odds with them and have blamed AEG for Michael's "death" yet they let them handle the memorial etc? In my mind the only reason for doing that if MJ had really died was money and I refuse to believe all the publicity and books and Jackie's track and the Oprah interview is all about making as much money from MJ as possible. That would make them very callous individuals, and the Estate will continue to make money. Surely they aren't all desperate for cash?

I think the idea was planted a while back that they were struggling, the reality show they did in the UK about looking for a home here, Jermaine and LaToya being on Big Brother...in my country when celebrities go on that show it's only because their careers are all but dead and they want to boost their profile/bank balance. People would assume they were doing these things because they needed money. Which would tie in with the assumption that MJ himself was in financial trouble and couldn't help them out.
  • On Dec 14th will you buy the new album? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I dont think I will after hearing that. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Yes, yes, and yes. First of all,

I like Breaking News. IDK if the vocals are all Michael but to me it's no different than if he sang a duet. His voice is on there. I love the message of the song too.

Secondly, I think of Invincible. I had always believed that Invincible was an awful record and of much lower quality than the rest. How did I know that? I knew that because I listened to the media and to others. But how can others determine what I am going to like? I bought the CD in November of last year and I've played it almost continually since then. I love the album - his voice is so mature and the songs are incredible. Sure, Speechless is nothing like Beat It but I was happy to hear the different vocal ability that only Michael seems to possess. If I want to hear songs like Billie Jean and Thriller I'll just listen to those older albums.

Thirdly, I think about when TII came out and Joe was telling people that there were doubles in the movie. While I think it's possible, I still loved the movie (even with the controversy).

Lastly and most importantly, I am going to support Michael. If he's alive (and I believe he is) then he has endorsed this CD and that is good enough for me. If he's gone then the money is still going to his estate which means to the kids, Katherine, and charity. I ordered two CD's as well as Vision. And, I'll probably end up buying the game too. As BACK said "it's not just a comeback, it's a TAKEOVER". I'm doing my part to see that happen. Blessings.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Absolutely...yes, I will buy it at first opportunity. New Michael Jackson music.....I'm in heaven. And like Voice drew the comparison to TII with the use of doubles, it still had Mike stamped all over it. I think this album will be the same.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I will buy the album. After all wether I buy it or not won't change anything. I do hope that this is not a masterised fraud and I really hope that the blood suckers around him didn't get their way this time too. I really hope.

I will buy the album.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I just played breaking news for my mother (she seen Mj 2 times live) been a fan from when he was in J5 and even she said she doesn't believe that sounds like him, I didn't even tell her my thoughts on it before I played it for her, Im just at a loss I know that Joe said there were doubles in TII but the rest of the family I dont remember saying that there were. I think I will try to listin to the short clips on I tunes when Dec 14th rolls around before I give Sony my money, I just wish Katherine and the kids would release music from him, Id rather it go to them. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I've just downloaded "Breaking News". As soon as the CD is released i'll immediately buy it.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I've pre-ordered from Amazon.
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    I LOVE "Breaking news" and i believe it's Michael's voice!!!
    I will certainly buy the album!!! I can't wait!
  • I will definately buy it....I really like the song Breaking News, but even if I didn't I would still buy it anyway. I've been looking forward to a new MJ album for a LONG time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes I will definitely.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I decided lately i will go to this music stores where you can hear the snipes from the songs...i will hear by myself the songs and then buy the album if i feel him there...i think this album will be him 100%, they are just playing us...teaching us to decide for ourselfs and no believe all is said from the outside.
    Much love <3
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Absolutely.....I liked Breaking News from the first....whether Michael, a mix of Michael or whatever. I like the song. I was hoping to get Another Day as well.....looks like that will be included. I love that song!
    Lenny K and Michael amazing together.....
    Blessings Always!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    But how would you explain the fact that Taryll says that "Michael wouldn't have wanted it this way"? It mean Michael really doesn't want it this way? That's how I understand it. That Michael is, in fact, against this.

Why should anybody in Michael's family know him better than we do?
    I am surprising myself constantly - so who would ever dare telling me what I am about tomorrow most likely will be wrong LOL.
    Seriously - there is nobody out there on this planet except maybe, maybe Lady Katherine who would be able to know something about Michael.
    Taryll is speculating from his drawer like everybody else.

Oh and it is out of any question if I would buy the album.
    I preordered it long time ago (and am looking very much forward to it).
    We have no reason at all to join those boycott-frenzies. We should know better.
    At least this one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->