" The Truth About Mauras Lies "

vrevengevvrevengev Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
It's about time her lies were revealed, her lies known but also STOPPED!. mods, don't delete this topic, because people need to know the truth, i am simply the messenger.

**edit**

Comments

• I hope this forum doesn't become a stomping ground where everyone who has an axe to grind thinks they have a safe haven and support from within. I know several people here have bashed Maura in the past but I'd like to ask where L.O.V.E. fits into this message. It doesn't.

We need to remember that new people coming onto this forum who haven't been around won't know the history of Maura and will only serve to show Michael Jackson's Army of L.O.V.E. in a hateful, judgmental light.

I didn't feel the need to watch these hateful videos and it's my hope that others aren't distracted by this nonsense either.

I hope the mods and admins show a sense of decency and lock this thread.

Thank you.
  • I am not on a hate parade, i am on a truth parade. People deserve to know the truth, and the truth is what will always prevail, but i & others are simply speeding it up.
  • I am to promote the truth. People deserve to know the truth, and the truth is what will always prevail, but i & others are simple speeding it up.

Promote your truth elsewhere. We aren't a forum talking about Maura. We are a forum investigating the "death" of Michael Jackson. Take your vengeful spirit to twitter and youtube. You'll probably get more the audience you seek.

More good can be done in the world by promoting peace and harmony rather than hatred and discord. Please be part of the solution and not the problem. Thanks.
  • Souza & Mo more than anyone will understand why the truth has to be known.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Souza & Mo more than anyone will understand why the truth has to be known.

Don't speak for me please, I am very capable of doing that myself thank you. Your videos are now removed.

This is a site to investigate the Michael Jackson hoax, not the Maura drama.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Reading this thread was a complete waste of time
  • Theres probably a few things that should be known about Souza & Mo and there mellow dramatic illuminati & nWo obsessions.
    Theres probably a few things that should be known about Souza & Mo and there mellow dramatic illuminati & nWo obsessions.

Ha, I knew you would not be able to stay in your role! So you're back again? What is it you want to reveal? Go on, I dare you, let's get over with it so I can ban your ass and you can make a new username again. Sounds like a deal right?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Theres probably a few things that should be known about Souza & Mo and there mellow dramatic illuminati & nWo obsessions.

No disrespect to Souza or Mo...But I don't really give a flyin' flip about any so called obsessions they may have...Why do you feel this is so important??...Maybe it's you that has some weird obsessions
  • Oh my.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    First Maura and now Souza and Mo .. who's next?
  • You can ban me if you like, but my main reason is to show the truth, that people need to know.
  • Listen, I know she is a deceiptful person, a liar etc. I find these videos a little harsh. I do not condone what she has said and done, that was cruel of her part, because most of us, believed in her. She did play with our emotions feelings, and our heads. No need to be cruel, because I believe in Karma, it will COME BACK TO BITE HER A.S.S. believe me.

The best thing to do with people like her is to ignore them. Ignoring a person is the best medicine, it will burn them. As a therapist,I believe people that lie are in need of help. They have a low self esteem, by lying they feel acceptance. I feel it is not her fault. Her problem comes deep inside her core, (soul) She must have had a bad childhood, or maybe she did not have good parents. I have no clue. I do have patients that lie and it is due of lack of acceptance from their parents. I say , Let's move on and help Michael find his way back to us as soon as possible. God bless all of us.
  • Listen, I know she is a deceiptful person, a liar etc. I find these videos a little harsh. I do not condone what she has said and done, that was cruel of her part, because most of us, believed in her. She did play with our emotions feelings, and our heads. No need to be cruel, because I believe in Karma, it will COME BACK TO BITE HER A.S.S. believe me.

The best thing to do with people like her is to ignore them. Ignoring a person is the best medicine, it will burn them. As a therapist,I believe people that lie are in need of help. They have a low self esteem, by lying they feel acceptance. I feel it is not her fault. Her problem comes deep inside her core, (soul) She must have had a bad childhood, or maybe she did not have good parents. I have no clue. I do have patients that lie and it is due of lack of acceptance from their parents. I say , Let's move on and help Michael find his way back to us as soon as possible. God bless all of us.

OR THEY WERE NEVER ACCEPTED IN LIFE!
    I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, I HOPE ALL GOES WELL DOWN HERE!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    You can ban me if you like, but my main reason is to show the truth, that people need to know

What truth? Troll ..
  • You can ban me if you like, but my main reason is to show the truth, that people need to know

What truth? Troll ..

WHAT IS A TROLL, I KEEP HEARING THAT WORD!
    IS IT THOSE LITTLE TOYS WITH BLUE HAIR?
    You can ban me if you like, but my main reason is to show the truth, that people need to know

What truth? Troll ..

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet<!-- m -->)

• You can ban me if you like, but my main reason is to show the truth, that people need to know

What truth? Troll ..

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet<!-- m -->)

THANK YOU!
    I COULD HAVE SWORN I THOUGHT IT WAS A BLUE HAIRED TOY, OR A CREATURE WITH THREE EYES!
    BUT NOW I KNOW, OUR FAMOUS MISTER "V" IS CHILLING ON THE SIDE OF WIKI...HE IS EVERYWHERE!
  • My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Theres probably a few things that should be known about Souza & Mo and there mellow dramatic illuminati & nWo obsessions.

Sorry, but I'm laughing at the thought of 'there mellow dramatic obsessions' - kind of defeats the object of drama, if it's mellow don't you think?
  • My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

CAN I SAY SOMETHING, WHY IS MAURA BEING TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER THE NET, I HAVE WATCHED HER VIDEOS AND NOTHING MUCH IS REVEALED, I BELIEVE SHE IS OVER RATED BECAUSE SHE IS A VETERAN!
    My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

Is Santa real?

Is Santa real?

HAHAHA/HEHEHE!
    NICE!
    I LOVE THE SENSE OF HUMOR DOWN HERE!

Is Santa real?

Sorry Souza but your answer is not appropriate. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. We are not children here answering and answer by a question. Still Thank you for your response and God bless.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

Its possible she lied, i think this is what the poster is trying to expose, but as u stated earlier what goes around comes around, and our focus must be michael, not all the drama. L.O.V.E
This discussion has been closed.