" The Truth About Mauras Lies "

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

Is Santa real?

Sorry Souza but your answer is not appropriate. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. We are not children here answering and answer by a question. Still Thank you for your response and God bless.

Woohaa, what's wrong with you all these days? I little bit of light humor isn't even appreciated. This board is getting depressing. Comment noted.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

Is Santa real?

Sorry Souza but your answer is not appropriate. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. We are not children here answering and answer by a question. Still Thank you for your response and God bless.

Woohaa, what's wrong with you all these days? I little bit of light humor isn't even appreciated. This board is getting depressing. Comment noted.

Sorry Souza, today it is not my day.. Hope you are not mad..
  • My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

Its possible she lied, i think this is what the poster is trying to expose, but as u stated earlier what goes around comes around, and our focus must be michael, not all the drama. L.O.V.E

Thank you cassi..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    My question is did this Maura person lied or not? I am getting confused.. is vrevengev a person we can trust? Sorry maybe these questions may be irrelevant..

Is Santa real?

I'm not mad at all, but everyone else seems these last couple of days!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SORRY FOR ALWAYS BUTTING IN BUT LIKE I SAD I AM CURIOUS AND I DONT LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER SAD!, SO I TEND TO DO MY JOB!
    [youtube:2jmj38m8]
    HOPE THIS MAKES YOU ALL SMILE, IF NOT LET ME KNOW I GOT SOMETHING ELSE UP THE SLEEVES!

Is Santa real?

I'm not mad at all, but everyone else seems these last couple of days!

I have noticed,and like I said today was not my day.. thanks for not being mad..
  • SORRY FOR ALWAYS BUTTING IN BUT LIKE I SAD I AM CURIOUS AND I DONT LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER SAD!, SO I TEND TO DO MY JOB!
    [youtube:15ol4gdv]
    HOPE THIS MAKES YOU ALL SMILE, IF NOT LET ME KNOW I GOT SOMETHING ELSE UP THE SLEEVES!

Thank you that is too funny.. I am happy to see him laugh like that.
    [youtube:1gvl2hxg]
    Thankyou, Tumic. That video brought a smile to my face. Would you mind sharing the other thing "up your sleeve"?

Edit: please!
    [youtube:25c592f9]
    Thankyou, Tumic. That video brought a smile to my face. Would you mind sharing the other thing "up your sleeve"?

I said if it does not make you guys smile, unfortunately it did..lol
    dancing-baby.jpg
  • @ Tumic Shason -- guess I blew that one! I DO like your dancing baby, though!
    [youtube:2itw9t8y]

I said if it does not make you guys smile, unfortunately it did..lol
    dancing-baby.jpg

LOL - thank you. Now THAT is how you fight fire with fire! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjintrigue2012 ...THANK YOU!

voiceforthesilent...YOUR WELCOME!
  • Ha, I knew you would not be able to stay in your role! So you're back again? What is it you want to reveal? Go on, I dare you, let's get over with it so I can ban your ass and you can make a new username again. Sounds like a deal right?

[/quote]
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lol, luv the way u said that, so carismatic and eloquent <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,go on Sou ban his ass off and put the padlock on this topic..this guy don't worth it[/quote]
  • Ha, I knew you would not be able to stay in your role! So you're back again? What is it you want to reveal? Go on, I dare you, let's get over with it so I can ban your ass and you can make a new username again. Sounds like a deal right?

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lol, luv the way u said that, so carismatic and eloquent <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,go on Sou ban his ass off and put the padlock on this topic..this guy don't worth it[/quote]

how do you know it is a male?
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Hahahaha
  • Theres probably a few things that should be known about Souza & Mo and there mellow dramatic illuminati & nWo obsessions.

Ha, I knew you would not be able to stay in your role! So you're back again? What is it you want to reveal? Go on, I dare you, let's get over with it so I can ban your ass and you can make a new username again. Sounds like a deal right?

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lol, luv the way u said that, so carismatic and eloquent <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,go on Sou ban his ass off and put the padlock on this topic..this guy don't worth it
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ha, I knew you would not be able to stay in your role! So you're back again? What is it you want to reveal? Go on, I dare you, let's get over with it so I can ban your ass and you can make a new username again. Sounds like a deal right?

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lol, luv the way u said that, so carismatic and eloquent <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ,go on Sou ban his ass off and put the padlock on this topic..this guy don't worth it

how do you know it is a male?[/quote]
    Because he's been here a thousand times before under different names..

how do you know it is a male?
    Because he's been here a thousand times before under different names..[/quote]

Oh but how do you all know it is the same person?

how do you know it is a male?[/quote]

idk, it sound like a male to me...the point is he/she don't belong here <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Santa's not real?????? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Santa's not real?????? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    YOUR HEAD FINALLY HIT THAT ROCK,DIDNT IT?..LOL
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [youtube:o1dyrglf]
    Santa's related to the toothfairy.
    You gotta beLIEve!
    It's about time her lies were revealed, her lies known but also STOPPED!. mods, don't delete this topic, because people need to know the truth, i am simply the messenger.

**edit**
    Anytime a person starts throwing "the truth" around like they've got the exclusive goods, makes me suspect it right off, makes me doubt it. But now with evidence, proof, debate, dialogue, tests of time, details, indepth annalysis, various angles and points of view, thorough criticism---then we might have something close to the truth emerging. Not just because someone says it's the truth. Truth and love are the most misused words that exist.
  • Not bashing Maura, however she is not a nice person I written to her on a couple of occasions, if you do not agree with her she lets you have.

She came off as a very rude, disrespectful inidivial when all I did was ask her a question in response to one of her videos.

I do not watch her videos becasue when she went off on me for a question I realizied a person that goes off on someone for a question and mean she was mean. It kind of freaked me out.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    SORRY FOR ALWAYS BUTTING IN BUT LIKE I SAD I AM CURIOUS AND I DONT LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER SAD!, SO I TEND TO DO MY JOB!
    [youtube:3qk28k3u]

That made me laugh but your signature pic got me in tears <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is a site to investigate the Michael Jackson hoax, not the Maura drama.[/color]

I second that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Do we get a rest ever?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.