grace r.

2»

Comments

• Me too. Their predictions were almost on point. Voodoo?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I have no ideia what happened to her,only that she was fired. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

she got fired for arguing with paris, allegedly
    this woman scares me
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Urgh, that woman.

Remember what she claimed after MJ's death? That she constantly had to pump his stomach because he often accidentally overdosed and that after Michael's death all that Katherine cared about was the cash hidden in her son's house. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I heard this and then I read what was supposedly an actual statement in which she'd stated that she'd nothing of the sorts. She claimed to have never spoken to the media prior to this. She said something like "Pump his stomach....I wouldn't know how to do that...".

I don't believe much of what I read anymore.....or see. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Urgh, that woman.

Remember what she claimed after MJ's death? That she constantly had to pump his stomach because he often accidentally overdosed and that after Michael's death all that Katherine cared about was the cash hidden in her son's house. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Urgh, that woman.

That was a made-up tabloid story. Grace refuted that. I actually think she was loyal to MJ - and not giving any interview is proof of that.
  • I can see the reality in Grace and Michael forming a close relationship....and personally think that it would be great if he found someone who "completes" him. The drama surrounding her being hired and fired may be a ruse to prevent the media and the public from knowing the truth in this......after all, nothing is "sacred" in Michael's life.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Urgh, that woman.

That was a made-up tabloid story. Grace refuted that. I actually think she was loyal to MJ - and not giving any interview is proof of that.

Really? Sorry, then it's another story. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What if MJ fired her as a nanny but she is in the family anyway? to cease working as something does not mean that she is not in the circle. May be she is considered part of the family and her duty as a nanny is not needed any longer.

17 years of loyalty are many years <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> the kids are grown and only Blanket needs may be some assistance and MJ or Katherine can do that as well.
  • I can see the reality in Grace and Michael forming a close relationship....and personally think that it would be great if he found someone who "completes" him. The drama surrounding her being hired and fired may be a ruse to prevent the media and the public from knowing the truth in this......after all, nothing is "sacred" in Michael's life.

I agree with everything you said michaelsupporter! First Michael disappears, and then once the kids are settled in with Katherine, Grace disappears. It definitely makes one wonder. 17 years is a long time to spend with a person, and Grace probably knew Michael better than most people. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that they are together.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Wow just think about it guys!!! 17 loooooong years. Heck I would bet my life that they probably were romantically involved at some point. But if so good for MJ! (even though I am a bit jealous) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->