Hold My Hand Video - Anyone get cast? I did!

13»

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    TMZ stated yesterday that the video would have a heaven like theme to it. They said they would have spies on the set.lol Anyway they were talking about MJ like 3 times on the show yesterday. I was like dang. It's so obvious that they read this site. Shout out to TMZ.
  • TMZ stated yesterday that the video would have a heaven like theme to it. They said they would have spies on the set.lol Anyway they were talking about MJ like 3 times on the show yesterday. I was like dang. It's so obvious that they read this site. Shout out to TMZ.

What else did they mention? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Of course the one day I decide to miss tMZ they have so much on Michael lol
  • TMZ stated yesterday that the video would have a heaven like theme to it. They said they would have spies on the set.lol Anyway they were talking about MJ like 3 times on the show yesterday. I was like dang. It's so obvious that they read this site. Shout out to TMZ.

What else did they mention? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Of course the one day I decide to miss tMZ they have so much on Michael lol
    I knew eh they did mention MJ lots! was it the episode they showed the pic MJ is drinking with the little people?
    they also mentioned randy saying that some tracks were fake
  • Wow - thank you so much for sharing this awesome day with us! I feel so blessed to be communicating with celebrities <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

If this producer didn't have a clear plan in mind then it's clear that he isn't the one running the show, right? Also - isn't two weeks a little quick for a music video to be put together? This just seems like it's being put together really fast.

December 6th...isn't that the day that Teddy Riley also said he'd be on Oprah? It sounds like she is going to have another full episode of Michael. Hmmm...so they will talk to Teddy about the album. I am anxious to see this show because unlike the others, I know that Teddy supports Michael 100% and isn't afraid to speak up. Wouldn't it be great if Akon is on the show too and they start comparing notes about Michael's hoax? LOL. Keep the faith people. It's all unfolding before our eyes...blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edit: I saw this video on youtube. We have some awesomely talented people on this forum!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDx7E5f3mc<!-- m -->
  • i have to ask . did they find the person with no hands to be in the video that they were looking for?
  • The director said he wasn't sure what was going to be used. The only part that was strategic was the walking in the light part. Everything else was just "this looks good lets do it...and then another take" But the balloons and the dancing at the end was by the seat of his pants...not planned.

There was one gal on a wheel chair...but she had hands! They tried to make sure she was up front...but some of the lame-ass MJ fans kept walking in front of her...not cool.
  • So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I knew it all along.

Been there.. almost..there was a light..I believe in miracles...I'm still here

• I wore bright yellow to stand out LOL

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

omg, is that you in the yellow shirt in this Hold My Hand 30 second snippet ? Look @ the 17 second mark. There is a person with a yellow shirt within the rest of the people <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://vimeo.com/17457648<!-- m -->
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143

I wore bright yellow to stand out LOL

omg, is that you in the yellow shirt in this Hold My Hand 30 second snippet ? Look @ the 17 second mark. There is a person with a yellow shirt within the rest of the people <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

YES! that is me. You can barely make me out, but it's me lol ...i guess the yellow thing sort of worked? Guess I'll have to wait until Monday to find out.

• I wore bright yellow to stand out LOL

YES! that is me. You can barely make me out, but it's me lol ...i guess the yellow thing sort of worked? Guess I'll have to wait until Monday to find out.

That is just too cool, congrats <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I read this thread a few days ago and remembered somebody said they wore a yellow shirt so i figured i'd check to see if i saw a someone with a yellow shirt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

I wore bright yellow to stand out LOL

Wow, how come I never saw this video? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow, only 32 seconds & tears were trying to come out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm weak.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Can't wait to see the full thing! But I'll be gone Monday from early in the morning until about 9 at night. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm soo mad <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Wow!@ MJsbasharet and Roxy u're really blessed, i'm so jealous of u, u became part of History, thx for sharing your emotions, the short shoot of "Hold My Hand" made me really sad and emotional.