Can't be another coincidence!

alivealive Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Last JackieJackson5 tweet
by ludivine de montréal » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 am

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<!-- m -->

"I'm playing the song "Do for Love" by Sabrina Starke over and over agan, it's one of my favorite songs, I can't get away from it !" ( 14th of February 2:21pm )

On Sabrina Starke album's cover is "Follow the yellow brick road" <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/sabrinastarke<!-- m -->

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OH MY GOD! WTF is going on? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Interesting <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Koolio <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Last JackieJackson5 tweet
    by ludivine de montréal » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 am

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<!-- m -->

"I'm playing the song "Do for Love" by Sabrina Starke over and over agan, it's one of my favorite songs, I can't get away from it !" ( 14th of February 2:21pm )

On Sabrina Starke album's cover is "Follow the yellow brick road" <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/sabrinastarke<!-- m -->

Wow - can there be any more coincidences?
  • Seriously!!!!!!!
  • Hmm....
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Awesome! Looks like that is the right "road" to follow in this hoax, then! It could have been ANY other album, and ol' Jax just had to pick that one.. ^o^
  • here are the lyrics...reminds me of "it's all for L.O.V.E."
    Reminds me of why MJ said he preformed...for LOVE...hmmmm

It’s that four letter word we all know
    Ever felt or shown at one time
    Found and lost at some time and
    But when you find it, you should keep it
    Simply cherish it, just like a best friend
    It’s that four letter word
    the original peacemaker
    That’s universal and strong
    And with it you can never go wrong coz now you know
    The next time around
    Coz when you call upon it, make sure to pass it on
    So go ahead and…

Chorus
    Do for love
    Like you can do nothing else no more
    Sing for love
    Like your favorite song
    Playing on the radio
    Stand for love
    Like you haven’t stood for anything In life before
    In the name of love
    Let’s sing this song
    Do it all in the name of love
    Sabrina Starke lyrics on <!-- w -->www.lyrics-celebrities.anekatips.com<!-- w -->

All the fame and all the riches
    Will one day fade away
    While that everlasting word
    Will always stay
    Through the ages and the years
    Coz when you want it, it appears
    Coz it will never fail you
    So bear with me, go ahead now

Chorus
    Do for love
    Sing for love
    Like your favorite song playing on the radio
    Stand for love
    Like you haven’t stood for anything in life before
    In the name of love let’s sing this song

It is what we need more of
    In this world today
    It is love that will take away
    All the ugliness we see
    So just let it be

Ooo ooo ooo…

Do for love
    Sing for love
    Like your favorite song playing on the radio
    Stand for love
    In the name of love let’s sing this song
    Do it all

Do for love
    Sing for love
    Like your favorite song
    Playing on the radio

Stand for love
    In the name of love
    Let’s sing this song
  • He has tweeted this:<br /><br /> JackieJackson5<br />  <br />Thanks for the wonderful responses to the track Dealz just put on YouTube. I always love working with my son <br /><br /><!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jackieJackson5<!-- m --><br /><br />
  • I love this. He's talented as well. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • that was likable enough.
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    SOUNDS NICE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I LIKE IT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JackieJackson5

#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography &of course your performance of so many different characters less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 11 others
  • JackieJackson5

Has everyone seen "Ghosts"? It's a must see!

His he trying to tell us something?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    Yes. I think so. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This sentence says a lot:
    ...of course your performance of so many different characters. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • We have to keep trying to make the world a better place #MessageToMJ
    about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Because of the messages in your music , we all make better choices in our lives today #MessageToMJ

#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography & of course your performance of so many different characters

#MessageToMJ I remember how one day the snake escaped & we were so scared, especially Toya, Janet & Mother

#MessageToMJ I remember how in the 80's you turned Hayvenhurst into a mini-zoo, with giant snakes, llamas, tigers, parrots and monkeys <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

#MessageToMJ You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride... I love and miss you!

I will repeat my #MessageToMJ from last night and today for the new followers, welcome everyone!

It'sso wonderful 2 read how MJ inspired u RT@W000H000: @JackieJackson5 I work on a voluntary helpline for children & I love it! #MessageToMJ
    about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

We have to keep trying to make the world a better place #MessageToMJ

Because of the messages in your music , we all make better choices in our lives today #MessageToMJ
  • #MessageToMJ You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride... I love and miss you!

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • All of the family's tweets were starting to make me sad, but then I realized that nobody said RIP. Well not that I have seen at least.
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    All of the family's tweets were starting to make me sad, but then I realized that nobody said RIP. Well not that I have seen at least.

Yeah, I felt the same than realized that no one of the family said RIP or something like that
  • I think these tweets are so sweet, the memories of the animals, the way Jackie compliments his brother, the mentioning of Michael's kids... It just made me cry and think about how Jackie hugged Michael during their 2001 concerts in NY <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Just think about how much we miss Michael and then think about how much Jackie must miss him, if he really is gone?! Gosh, getting really emotional now... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Love u Michael
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    i feel the same,like you,i'm sad because all of those tweet..but don't forget this tweet
    -->>>
    JackieJackson5

#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography &of course your performance of so many different characters less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 11 others
    <<<

Maybe Michael IS playing again many different characters ..Dave Dave on Larry king,Hat man..we don't know ..why does Jackie said "Ghost" he could say "thriller" or an other where Michael was disguised..but he said "Ghost",and in "Ghost" Michael was disguised in another real person..and we can see the making of with all the make up ..
    Thriller was Michael's most popular short movie,he used make up too,but his characters wasn't real..but in Ghost if you don't see the making of,you can't see it's Michael,and i'm sure,today again some people don't know the mayor is Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <br /><br /> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    i feel the same,like you,i'm sad because all of those tweet..but don't forget this tweet
    -->>>
    JackieJackson5

<<<

Maybe Michael IS playing again many different characters ..Dave Dave on Larry king,Hat man..we don't know ..why does Jackie said "Ghost" he could say "thriller" or an other where Michael was disguised..but he said "Ghost",and in "Ghost" Michael was disguised in another real person..and we can see the making of with all the make up ..
    Thriller was Michael's most popular short movie,he used make up too,but his characters wasn't real..but in Ghost if you don't see the making of,you can't see it's Michael,and i'm sure,today again some people don't know the mayor is Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    You know what guys? It is kinda odd for Jackie to use this memory of MJ I mean all of a sudden he just bust out and say this? Of all things? Kinda like at the memorial when Marlon was talking about Mj in the music store in disguise ! I was like wth? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ANNNNND Nobody say RIP or In memory of i mean .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I had a question a while back and maybe this is a good place to ask. Does anyone know exactly who were the other 6 (I think) characters that MJ was disguised as in Ghosts, in pictures? Thanks! 7 altogether!

Also I really think MJ maybe is disguised as some people we have missed in this hoax. Maybe TMZ or TS will drop some hints if this is so. Maybe there are 7 in the hoax too.
  • I had a question a while back and maybe this is a good place to ask. Does anyone know exactly who were the other 6 (I think) characters that MJ was disguised as in Ghosts, in pictures? Thanks!  7 altogether! <br /><br />Also I really think MJ maybe is disguised as some people we have missed in this hoax. Maybe TMZ or TS will drop some hints if this is so. Maybe there are 7 in the hoax too.
    <br /><br />I found an article that says Michael was 5 Characters in "Ghosts".<br /><br />[size=14pt]The King of Pop plays five characters in Ghosts:[/size]<br /><br />    * The Maestro - scary guy that the mayor tries to run out of town<br />    * The Mayor - yup, tries to run the Maestro (himself) out of town<br />    * Ghoul Mayor<br />    * Super ghoul<br />    * Skeleton<br /><br />http://hubpages.com/hub/Michael-Jackson--Ghosts<br /><br />[size=14pt]Ghosts (1997/I)[/size]<br />Michael Jackson ... Maestro / Mayor / Mayor Ghoul / Super Ghoul / Skeleton<br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119194/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    <br />[size=14pt]The King of Pop plays five characters in Ghosts:[/size]<br /><br />    * The Maestro - scary guy that the mayor tries to run out of town<br />    * The Mayor - yup, tries to run the Maestro (himself) out of town<br />    * Ghoul Mayor<br />    * Super ghoul<br />    * Skeleton<br /><br />http://hubpages.com/hub/Michael-Jackson--Ghosts<br /><br />[size=14pt]Ghosts (1997/I)[/size]<br />Michael Jackson ... Maestro / Mayor / Mayor Ghoul / Super Ghoul / Skeleton<br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119194/
    <br /><br />+ the real Michael Jackson + his double = 7<br /><br /> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <br /><br />(j/k... I think)