Can't be another coincidence!

Comments

• LilouLilou Posts: 319
    i feel the same,like you,i'm sad because all of those tweet..but don't forget this tweet<br />-->>>
    JackieJackson5<br />  <br />#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography &of course your performance of so many different characters less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 11 others
    <br /><<<
    <br /><br />Maybe Michael IS playing again many different characters ..Dave Dave on Larry king,Hat man..we don't know ..why does Jackie said "Ghost" he could say "thriller" or an other where Michael was disguised..but he said "Ghost",and in "Ghost" Michael was disguised in another real person..and we can see the making of with all the make up ..<br />Thriller was Michael's most popular short movie,he used make up too,but his characters wasn't real..but in Ghost if you don't see the making of,you can't see it's Michael,and i'm sure,today again some people don't know the mayor is Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <br />You know what guys? It is kinda odd for Jackie to use this memory of MJ I mean all of a sudden he just bust out and say this? Of all things? Kinda like at the memorial when Marlon was talking about Mj in the music store in disguise ! I was like wth? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ANNNNND Nobody say RIP or In memory of i mean .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <br /><br /><br /><br />YEssssssssssss !i know it !!it's really strange..i think it was a little bit unsuitable to tell that Michael loved disguise himself..i'm sure Jackie has a loooooooooot of other memories to tell us about Michael .. lol <br />I was watching Ghost's making of and michael says "becoming someone else..it's fun" and after ..he says "and i'm not Michael Jackson,don't think i'm Michael Jackson because i'm not.."  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    very lovely when he does an ad for a toothpaste  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Latest tweet:
    My favorite song of the moment is @CaliSwagDstrct 's version of "Wanna Be Where You Are" with Michael. I love it, it puts a smile on my face
    about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<!-- m -->
  • Lyrics

<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/where-you-ar ... trict.html<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Lyrics

<!-- m -->http://www.metrolyrics.com/where-you-ar ... trict.html<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Now I'm out on the road like the Jackson 5
    Say you happy for the kid but when I'm gone you cry
    When I reply, you get that high, like that's my swag girl I'm just that fly
    But you gon hold me down like gravitation
    Cause back at home we was past the datin
    Now I wanna see your face and I'm past the waitin
    Thinkin bout a ring got the pastor waitin

I want to be invited to that wedding!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    CaliSwag is apparently coming to my university to perform for octoberfest. i hope to God they play this song. i will scream like there is no tomorrow. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    JackieJackson5 Stay tuned guys! This week is going to be GREAT!! 27 minutes ago via TweetDeck

anyone knows what happening this week???? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • question: in the short film how did michael become the super ghoul. did the media (the mayor ) provoke him to that?
  • JackieJackson5 Stay tuned guys! This week is going to be GREAT!! 27 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Hmmm, well now I'm really curious!
  • JackieJackson5 Stay tuned guys! This week is going to be GREAT!! 27 minutes ago via TweetDeck

watch it . this kind of think almost always leads to false hope.
    JackieJackson5 Stay tuned guys! This week is going to be GREAT!! 27 minutes ago via TweetDeck

watch it . this kind of think almost always leads to false hope.

God,yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    How many ,"this week","this day"or"this month" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

did you guys notice the tweet following it:

Don't forget I love you about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

hmm
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Jackie is talking about his new single called "We Know What's Going On" and the title cought my attention. Does anyone know where can I listen to it besides itunes?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I am highly curious for the lyrics. If somebody could post them,please
  • it cought my eye aswell..... cant find it anywhere... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->'maybe it will turn up on youtube soon...
  • I'm buying the song. I'll try to have the lyrics to you tonight.
  • Unfortunately, I couldn't understand all the lyrics and some of them, I may have it wrong but as you can see, these lyrics can definitely tie into this adventure. And I cannot upload this song from itunes so maybe it'll leak from somewhere else but hope you enjoy the lyrics! It's a pretty cool song. It has a euro pop sound to it. Jackie sounds pretty good on this track.

We Know What's Going On
    by Jackie Jackson

Have you heard the news
    The choice is up to you
    It’s time for us to come together now

What are you waiting for?
    We can’t take no more
    We got to chase the dream
    ??

We can make that change
    I know you feel the same
    Call all your friends and shout it out

We’re going to take the lead
    We’re going to make history
    We’re not goin’ hesitate (?)
    We’re going to celebrate

Everybody
    See, you know what’s going on
    But together, we’re too strong
    And the sun is going to shine
    If we open up your eyes (yeah, yeah)
    Gotta listen to your heart
    We can make a brand new start
    Cause today, we’re going to fly
    Even higher than the sky (yeah, yeah)
    Cause we know what’s going on

Now we understand
    Let’s go hand in hand
    I know we can build a brand new day

What are you waiting for?
    We can’t take no more
    We’re going to chase the dream
    ??

To build on your own
    But you’re not alone
    Together, let’s unite
    And fight away

We’re going to take the lead
    We’re going to make history
    We’re not goin’ hesitate (?)
    We’re going to celebrate

Everybody

Oh!
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Have you heard the news
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Have you hear the news

Everybody
    MJ
    MJ’s voice from a speech: “Today, we can make a change in the world. Together, we can help stop racism. Together, we can help stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. “
    Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
    “It is our only hope and without hope, we are lost.”

Come on! Cause we know what’s going on
    Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

“Together we can make a change in the world…”
    “..without fear…”
    I know you feel the same
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Oh my god.
    I am really trying to not twist it as to fit, but the message has such a meaning. It is directly straight in your face is a message in connection with Michael for the very reason he put his words from the speech in it.
    I don't know what do they mean with "we know what's going on" but it says stright that it is something going on and probably not what we've seen on the news and media.

Together we're going to make history? as in what? Michael hasn't managed to drift the whole world as to make that change with all his influence, because it fell on deaf ears. How would that happen now if we are alone? Only if he comes and leads the army. Otherwise we don't have that power......

That's how I see the song. I should sleep on it for some time to digg it more but the message is almost too straight in your face in my opinion.

When he says "And the sun is going to shine if we open up your eyes" I really got stuck at it. How is the sun going to shine in the end, because if Michael was really gone for me no matter what would happen next nothing will bring back the sun to shine. For me only Michael will make the sun shine after all that happened....
    I really feel a connection with our siuation here even if it could very well be not. But I sense a connection.

What are your opinions...?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am so hoaxsessed that those lyrics reminds me a lot of "what´s going on" in this forum in certain topics and TS´s posts, Black Jack threads and well, well.....

Next song to me singing to myself (me, myself and I): Hoaxsessed
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Hmm wondering what more announcements there will be tomorrow .............. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

JackieJackson5 Making some more announcements tomorrow! *hint*
    7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet
  • JackieJackson5 Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None
    I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites....
    about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck
    Such a beautiful song: #HoldMyHand. It always brings tears to my eyes... I miss him so much. Great collaboration between Mike & Akon
    3 minutes ago

I can't shut up and don't admit he really makes me sad. I sometimes really reach my limit reading how they mourn him on twitter. It's not a good feeling to read such messages
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<!-- m -->

@JacksonSource you're up early! Have a wonderful day
    25 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet .14ayane @JackieJackson5 I'm walking with you now. I'm in Japan! <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/39o1e9<!-- m -->
    37 minutes ago via Keitai Web in reply to JackieJackson5

Retweeted by JackieJackson5 and 1 other
    Reply Retweet . Yeah #WeKnowWhatsGoingOn is available in the land down under (iTunes)! RT @MrChris__: @JackieJackson5 is it released in Australia Jackie?
    29 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet .LakerCoalition @JackieJackson5 Good evening, Jackie! Peace and blessings! #theworldlovesthejacksons
    about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to JackieJackson5

Retweeted by JackieJackson5 and 3 others
    Reply Retweet . Nice words! RT @MJsBillieJean01: I'm studying for a Geography test, and I can see why MJ loved this planet so much! Much love to you Jackie!
    Reply Retweet . Are u guys following @J5Collection already? Hitting stores in February, and select styles available for you guys online now
    Reply Retweet . So what's going on?
    Reply Retweet .Lakers The Lakers get win #13 on the season, defeating @chicagobulls 98-91. LA is off till Friday at @Utah_Jazz. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    Retweeted by JackieJackson5 and 100+ others
    Reply Retweet .Spicy24 @JackieJackson5 u know what Jackie! I am getting #MJ The experience on wii 2morrow! so excited cannot wait! yay! keep me fit. Sarah
    about 3 hours ago via web in reply to JackieJackson5

Retweeted by JackieJackson5
    Reply Retweet . @4everBrandy sending my love
    about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to 4everBrandy

Reply Retweet . @MJJsfanforever how are you!
    about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to MJJsfanforever

Reply Retweet . RT @CaliSwagDstrct Teaches Wendy Williams To Dougie <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/U3h0Wq6yYAc<!-- m -->
    about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet . Cute video @CaliSwagDstrct teaching @WendyShow how to dougie <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/gOPwR1<!-- m -->
    Reply Retweet . Happy to be home, pj's on and... #Lakers!
    Reply Retweet .sunseeker16 @JackieJackson5 It`s cold and dark outside but when I`m listening to #WeKnowWhatsGoingOn I feel all warm inside and filled with energy!
    about 12 hours ago via web in reply to JackieJackson5

Retweeted by JackieJackson5 and 2 others
    Reply Retweet . How is everyone?!
    Reply Retweet . Thank you! RT @modegy: @JackieJackson5 Love the new single!
    Reply Retweet .Lakers Lakers all tied up with the Bulls after the 1st 26 all. Kobe Bryant w/9pts, @RealLamarOdom w/7pts & 3rebs. LA only shoots 35%.
    Retweeted by JackieJackson5 and 81 others
    Reply Retweet . Wow!! RT @TabloidJunk: @JackieJackson5 #WeKnowWhatsGoingOn at Bondi Beach, Sydney! <!-- m -->http://flic.kr/p/8RXGiV<!-- m -->
    about 23 hours ago via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet . I love you
    7:52 PM Nov 22nd via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Jackie was at the "Hold my Hand" video shoot today....and looks like Randy has been busy too....isnt this Samantha DeGossen ???
    crazy stalker.. my godness