Baby Mama, 4 Kids Banished from Jackson Compound

2»

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i remember saying to my friends ages ago....."one day you will read "family to go away for some time" " i just knew it...............house renovations.! ha ITS GOIN DOWN BABY>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I really don't understand what does Mrs. Katherine have against Randy Jr. and Donte? I really don't understand. They seem such nice guys. Why would she want to get them out of the house? Just because of the stunt gun incident? but what do they have to do with it?

Well most of the children are old enough to take care of themselfs. That is one reason. Also the father of Donte or Dante, as he is sometimes called, is unknown and is adopdet by Aljandra.
    Jermaines: Jaafar, 13, and Jermajesty, 9
    Randys: Genevieve, 20, and Randy Jr., 18
    unknown father: Dante

here is something I foudn about the situation at hand

<!-- m -->http://x17online.com/celebrities/michae ... ompoun.php<!-- m -->

After several years living under Katherine Jackson's roof in lieu of child support payments from baby daddies Randy and Jermaine, Alejandra Jackson will be moving out of the Encino compound with her children at the end of the year.

Just who is Alejandra Jackson?

● Jermaine married Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza in 1995, which caused a lot of controversy considering Oaziaza had dated, and had two children (Genevieve & Randy Jr.) with Jermaine's brother, Randy Jackson.

● Alejandra went on to have two sons, Jaafar Jeremiah Jackson (born July 25, 1996) and Jermajesty Jermaine Jackson (born October 7, 2000).

● In November 2004 Jermaine and Alejandra separated, their divorce was finalized in May 2008. As a result, Jermaine was only ordered to pay $50,000 for legal fees and $50,000 back child support; in exchange Alejandra waived her spousal support.

● Jermaine then discovered Alejandra had not divorced her first husband, therefore their marriage was annulled.

● In September 2010 Jermaine filed new child support papers in L.A. County Superior Court asking the judge to cut his support payment to a mere $215 a month.

So why are Alejandra and her children being forced out of the home?

A source close to the Jackson family tells X17online exclusively:
    "After Child Protective Services were called to the Havenhurst home in May 2010 involving the incident with the teaser gun, they found Alejandra was staying at the home instead of receiving child support from Randy and Jermaine. The Jackson brothers never wanted to pay her child support. No judge signed off on that agreement, so I am told it wasn't legal.

Even worse, Alejandra was suspected of leaking inside information about the Jackson children to media outlets for money. The source goes on to tell us:

"Katherine and several members of the Jackson family have suspected Alejandra of leaking information about Prince, Paris, and Blanket, for some time. Activities inside the Encino house only Alejandra would have known about were suddenly popping up on various media outlets. Photographers would show up at specific times and places that the kids were going to be, most times with Alejandra's kids, and somehow they'd know exactly where to be. Alejandra badly needs the money because she isn't working and she's not getting anything from Jermaine and Randy. Tipping off the media has been an easy way for her to make some cash on the side. Katherine just doesn't trust her.

We are also told that keeping an additional five people in this house is too much for Katherine to bear financially:
    Randy bought a brand new Porsche, and Jermaine drives a Rolls Royce, yet they were not taking any financial responsibility for their children and it was unfair to stick them in the Encino home with Katherine. She's 80 years-old and isn't receiving enough from the estate to take care of such a large household. Its just not fair to her."

We are told Alejandra and her five children: Jafaar, Jermajesty, Randy Jr., and Dante a homeless child she adopted from off the streets, will be moved to a location near their former Encino home, which will all be taken care of for her.

No word yet on weather Alejandra plans to file for additional child support payments from Jermiane and Randy, but we just don't see how $215 a month can cut it.

Read more at <!-- m -->http://x17online.com/celebrities/michae ... ck=kcplink<!-- m -->
  • several months? is that all we have to wait?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If several months means 9 months than yes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Genevieve is in Japan as well, the first thing TMZ got wrong. Secondly, she just went off on twitter about these lies someone is selling to the media. Also, I don't believe a word about Alejandra's kids aka KATHERINE'S grandchildren getting kicked out, since they've said it several times now & they STILL live there. & they all looked very happy in the Oprah interview, Katherine didn't seem like she had a problem there. TMZ is full of lies & unless this "renovation" story is supposed to be about something else, like MJ coming back then it's all just a ploy to cause chaos & drama within the family, which is what Genevieve said on her twitter about an hour ago.

Don't put too much faith in TMZ & don't be so judgemental or gullible. Genevieve, Randy, Donte, Jaafar & Jermajesty are Katherine's grandchildren too not just some random brats, they have lived with her practically their whole lives, she knows them better than she knows PPB, so why would you assume she'd just boot them like they're nobody to her? & yes Donte is "adopted" but that doesn't mean he doesn't have Jackson blood & regardless, he was raised in that family so he's a grandchild too. Alejandra shouldn't be supported by the family but the kids are HERS so to be a part of their lives, the family has to deal with Alejandra. Just because she's iffy doesn't mean Katherine wouldn't care, love & support (not just financially but in any way she can) her other grandchildren too.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    This situation has been long overdue...it's been a pile of mess from day 1! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

These poor kids are caught in the cross hairs of two dead beat dads, and a mother of questionable charector. Thank God Katherine took the situation in hand and offered some stability or this would have been a modern day Greek tragedy.

But enough is enough! Katherine raised her 9 kids and then had to turn around and raise 5 more grandkids because their daddy's wouldn't "man-up".

Whether there's any truth to them moving out or not, it's just trifiling that these 3 adults (Jermaine, Randy, & Alejandra ) can't take care of their kids and drop it all on their mother's doorstep!....and have done so for years!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I ask....where is your pride Jermaine? where is your sense of responsibility Randy? where is your moral charector Alejandra?

....the truth shall prevail huh?....yeah....let's see what unfolds out of this mess...cause God don't like ugly <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes Katherine....renovate! blow a fresh breeze up in there and get rid of the dirt.
  • Per this article from a website called, "The Hollywood Gossip", it appears that the Jackson home in Encino is being remodeled "for several months" and once the renovations are complete, Katherine will not be allowing the mother of two each of Randy & Jermaine's kids OR the kids themselves to return there to live....but what caught my eye more than that was that Katherine and Michael's kids will be living elsewhere while the project is going on too....it's happening soon....well before Christmas....hmmmmm.....now where do you suppose they will be spending the holidays?
    ***************************************************************************************************************************

<!-- m -->http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/ ... grandkids/<!-- m -->

Katherine Jackson Kicks Out Malcontent Grandkids
    November 30th, 2010 7:39 AM by Free Britney Tags: Blanket, Jermaine Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson
    Katherine Jackson, the mother of the late Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three children, is about to clean house in more ways than one.

Renovations are being done and people are getting kicked out.

Everyone is moving out of the Jackson compound in Encino, Calif., while the house undergoes extensive renovations. Some won't be returning.

Katherine Jackson and company are in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December for several months during remodeling.

The reason this is significant is that after the "stun gun" incident in March, when Jaafar Jackson tried to taser Blanket, Katherine wanted the teenager out.

More specifically, she wanted Alejandra Jackson and her four kids - two with Jermaine and two with Randy Jackson (yup, it's weird) - to beat it for good.

Katherine and the Michael Jackson Estate generously offered Alejandra and her brood a condo MJ owned in the San Fernando Valley, but she wanted more.

The sides were therefore at an impasse. Now Katherine is not letting Alejandra back in the house after the remodeling is complete. It's condo or nothing.

Basically, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Dante and Randy, Jr. aren't returning to Hayvenhurst. It was chaos and Katherine needs to focus on Paris, Prince and Blanket.

Probably for the best.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hmm, maybe the family is moving from Encino just to disappear for the BAM and for the time after he comes back. Can you imagine the media frenzy after BAM happens? Maybe they just go away to the place nobody knows to watch it all safely from a distance?
  • With the children in school you would think that they'd stay close by...unless they aren't actually in school like has been reported.

Something that stood out to me is that they are doing extensive renovations and that costs big money. So, I no longer believe that Katherine is broke either. Nope. I am remodeling my small upstairs, nothing fancy, and I'm digging deep for my budget. Her house is a whole lot bigger than mine...

Also - any other renovations have been done by Michael, right? I wonder if he's renovating again in order for he and his children to live on property but not right under his family's roof. Michael may have bigger plans for taking over Hollywood and he needs to be close by... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think the renovations will give us an idea as to who's behind it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Renovate
    verb renovated, renovating, renovates
    1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling.
    2. To impart new vigor to; to refresh; give new life or energy to; revive (one's spirits, health, etc.).
    <!-- m -->http://www.thefreedictionary.com/renovations<!-- m -->

"when the dust settles" - figure of speech; idiom
    When things have calmed down
    <!-- m -->http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/whe ... st+settles<!-- m -->

First "agitation" or "shock", they have to spend several months for the dust settles, we must remember that is still pending the trial of Murray
  • Didn't get to read through all the posts, so I apologize if someone has said this before.

I wonder if Katherine and the kiddos are going to stay at Neverland. I remember someone saying that Janet's boyfriend, fiance, or husband (whatever she is calling him) was going to buy Neverland for her. Maybe they will all be one big happy family, of course with Michael included. This could be their last big get together before the world go crazy when MJ comes back!!!!
  • just in time for Christmas! Of course this is a great plan, for no one to be in the Encino house, so they can all join Michael for ChristmaS. One thing puzzles me, she was so busy making the book can't never say goodbye due to money problem, Katherine launched herself into that project and now she is renovating? I guess she made a fortune with the book <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Thanks, Serenity...I hadn't seen the other thread before I posted this one....if anyone is reading this, the other thread has a lot more interesting posts!

My feeling is that this action by Katherine is a very substantial Hoax Clue...why?

1) It was announced on 11/30 and TS' recent post pointed to that date (or time)
    2) This action sounds EXACTLY like a finely tuned and brilliantly timed element of a plan to me.
    3) "Everyone out! We're remodeling!" "Oh and Baby Mama? The locks will be changed". I actually almost feel SORRY for Katherine having to go to these extreme measures to get this evidently freeloading mother of several of Katherine's grandchildren out of her property. I'm sure Katherine adores all of her grandchildren and doesn't want to hurt them in any way.
    4) The hustle and bustle of an extensive remodel job offers the cover of almost anything Michael could want in regards to coming and going to this house. Trucks, vans, cars....all would be coming and going and offer easy access for the children and him to come and go as they please.
    5) There might not even BE a remodel actually occurring...just the announcement of one to accomplish their goals.
    6) The mention of the stun gun incident being the catalyst for Katherine finally dealing with the situation makes no sense to me. That was MONTHS ago! And if Children's Services were truly in the picture, I believe they would have forced this issue long ago.
    7) TMZ's report of this mentions phrases like:
    "when the dust settles"
    "personae non gratae"
    Just sounds so HOAXY, yes?

I will also copy/paste this post I'm writing in the TMZ thread about this. I think this is a very significant hoax clue. Katherine and the kids are leaving the Encino home. WHERE IS THERE NEW LOCATION TO BE? I BELIEVE IT IS TO SPEND THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS WITH MICHAEL, OF COURSE! It could not BE more obvious!
  • My feeling is that this action by Katherine is a very substantial Hoax Clue...why?

1) It was announced on 11/30 and TS' recent post pointed to that date (or time)
    2) This action sounds EXACTLY like a finely tuned and brilliantly timed element of a plan to me.
    3) "Everyone out! We're remodeling!" "Oh and Baby Mama? The locks will be changed". I actually almost feel SORRY for Katherine having to go to these extreme measures to get this evidently freeloading mother of several of Katherine's grandchildren out of her property. I'm sure Katherine adores all of her grandchildren and doesn't want to hurt them in any way.
    4) The hustle and bustle of an extensive remodel job offers the cover of almost anything Michael could want in regards to coming and going to this house. Trucks, vans, cars....all would be coming and going and offer easy access for the children and him to come and go as they please.
    5) There might not even BE a remodel actually occurring...just the announcement of one to accomplish their goals.
    6) The mention of the stun gun incident being the catalyst for Katherine finally dealing with the situation makes no sense to me. That was MONTHS ago! And if Children's Services were truly in the picture, I believe they would have forced this issue long ago.
    7) TMZ's report of this mentions phrases like:
    "when the dust settles"
    "personae non gratae"
    Just sounds so HOAXY, yes?

I will also copy/paste this post I'm writing in the TMZ thread about this. I think this is a very significant hoax clue. Katherine and the kids are leaving the Encino home. WHERE IS THERE NEW LOCATION TO BE? I BELIEVE IT IS TO SPEND THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS WITH MICHAEL, OF COURSE! It could not BE more obvious!
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I wonder if Katherine and the kiddos are going to stay at Neverland. I remember someone saying that Janet's boyfriend, fiance, or husband (whatever she is calling him) was going to buy Neverland for her. Maybe they will all be one big happy family, of course with Michael included. This could be their last big get together before the world go crazy when MJ comes back!!!!

[youtube:20k4uzru]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuN_q0X ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjP0G5f7 ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8-SUDUQ ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • Genevieve is in Japan as well, the first thing TMZ got wrong. Secondly, she just went off on twitter about these lies someone is selling to the media. Also, I don't believe a word about Alejandra's kids aka KATHERINE'S grandchildren getting kicked out, since they've said it several times now & they STILL live there. & they all looked very happy in the Oprah interview, Katherine didn't seem like she had a problem there. TMZ is full of lies & unless this "renovation" story is supposed to be about something else, like MJ coming back then it's all just a ploy to cause chaos & drama within the family, which is what Genevieve said on her twitter about an hour ago.

Don't put too much faith in TMZ & don't be so judgemental or gullible. Genevieve, Randy, Donte, Jaafar & Jermajesty are Katherine's grandchildren too not just some random brats, they have lived with her practically their whole lives, she knows them better than she knows PPB, so why would you assume she'd just boot them like they're nobody to her? & yes Donte is "adopted" but that doesn't mean he doesn't have Jackson blood & regardless, he was raised in that family so he's a grandchild too. Alejandra shouldn't be supported by the family but the kids are HERS so to be a part of their lives, the family has to deal with Alejandra. Just because she's iffy doesn't mean Katherine wouldn't care, love & support (not just financially but in any way she can) her other grandchildren too.

I think they're exaggerating it. She probably isn't "kicking them out", but rather pushing them toward supporting themselves. After all they are adults now, high school graduates, and should be working. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a job or make they're own income. They can't keep depending on their grandmother.

And as for the article itself, I agree that they aren't just leaving for a "renovation". There's something more to it. There must be.
    just in time for Christmas! Of course this is a great plan, for no one to be in the Encino house, so they can all join Michael for ChristmaS. One thing puzzles me, she was so busy making the book can't never say goodbye due to money problem, Katherine launched herself into that project and now she is renovating? I guess she made a fortune with the book <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well Katherine did say all the proceeds would go to charity (as Michael would have wanted it) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> My guess is, if they are doing "actual" physical renovations, Katherine probably took out an equity loan/line of credit against the house. The estate paid off the balance owed on the house, some $5 million dollars .....and didn't Thome Thome hand over to the estate $5.5 million in cash that Michael was supposedly holding onto to purchase a new home? ...guess he decided to work with what he already had. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I do think they are going to actually renovate the home (maybe add in a mini film editing studio), but I also think they are trying to smuggle Michael in (or out) in all the commotion too. Like they said, moving vans, trucks etc...no one would be the wiser...he could easily come and go.

It makes perfect sense, his mother Katherine is elderly , so he could live there with her and care for her...he's close to Hollywood and film production studios...too he'd be in possession of the house, so if Katherine were to pass, no one would be fighting over it (cause it's HIS house) and it would pass down to Prince, Paris and Blanket. Oh yeah, perfect plan! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

One thing is for certain...if they are adding onto the property (expanding it), they will need to get building permits through the city. That will tell us if this is an actual "renovation" or just another hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just read Genevieve twitter ans she said she would love to live in Japan Very Very soon and then she did a smiley face. So could the whole family decide to move to Japan.

By the way I'm playing a bit of MJ: The Experience on youtube <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I just read Genevieve twitter ans she said she would love to live in Japan Very Very soon and then she did a smiley face. So could the whole family decide to move to Japan.

Almost every country in the world revered Michael Jackson....Japan most of all....which is why he probably did so many tour dates there. He would be truly welcomed there with open arms. It is a wonderful country, I know I never wanted to leave when I was there (even though I stuck out like a sore thumb) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I just read Genevieve twitter ans she said she would love to live in Japan Very Very soon and then she did a smiley face. So could the whole family decide to move to Japan.

Almost every country in the world revered Michael Jackson....Japan most of all....which is why he probably did so many tour dates there. He would be truly welcomed there with open arms. It is a wonderful country, I know I never wanted to leave when I was there (even though I stuck out like a sore thumb) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've never been to Japan, but I've always wanted to go mainly because of the TECHNOlogy
  • just in time for Christmas! Of course this is a great plan, for no one to be in the Encino house, so they can all join Michael for ChristmaS. One thing puzzles me, she was so busy making the book can't never say goodbye due to money problem, Katherine launched herself into that project and now she is renovating? I guess she made a fortune with the book <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well Katherine did say all the proceeds would go to charity (as Michael would have wanted it) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> My guess is, if they are doing "actual" physical renovations, Katherine probably took out an equity loan/line of credit against the house. The estate paid off the balance owed on the house, some $5 million dollars .....and didn't Thome Thome hand over to the estate $5.5 million in cash that Michael was supposedly holding onto to purchase a new home? ...guess he decided to work with what he already had. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I do think they are going to actually renovate the home (maybe add in a mini film editing studio), but I also think they are trying to smuggle Michael in (or out) in all the commotion too. Like they said, moving vans, trucks etc...no one would be the wiser...he could easily come and go.

It makes perfect sense, his mother Katherine is elderly , so he could live there with her and care for her...he's close to Hollywood and film production studios...too he'd be in possession of the house, so if Katherine were to pass, no one would be fighting over it (cause it's HIS house) and it would pass down to Prince, Paris and Blanket. Oh yeah, perfect plan! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

One thing is for certain...if they are adding onto the property (expanding it), they will need to get building permits through the city. That will tell us if this is an actual "renovation" or just another hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Snoopy....I had the same exact idea about building permits....wonder how we could check on that? Anybody remember the Hayvenhurst address?
    Snoopy....I had the same exact idea about building permits....wonder how we could check on that? Anybody remember the Hayvenhurst address?

The address I have is 4641 Hayvenhurst Ave Encino, CA 91436 unless someone has something different

Public Records
    Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 06/2009:

•Single Family Residential•5 Bedrooms•7 Bathrooms•10,476 sqft•Lot Size: 0.99 acres•Built In 1983•A/C: Central•Heating: Central•1 Unit•Pool: Pool (yes)•County: Los Angeles•Tax Rate Code Area: 0-016.

Other facts

County: Los Angeles
    Last remodel year: 1983
    Legal description: -- TRACT # 2955 LOT COM AT INTERSECTION OF E LINE OF LOT 6 BLK 11 WITH A LINE PARALLEL WITH AND DIST S AT R/A 178.9 FT FROM N LINE OF SD LOT TH S ON SD E LINE TO A PT S THEREON 201.07 FT FROM NE COR

Lot depth: 240 --
    Lot width: 183 --
    Parcel #: 2284009021
    Per floor sqft: 10,476
    Pool: Yes
    Total rooms: 18
    # Stories: 2
    Unit cnt: 1

My guess is to either inquire through Encino City hall or maybe Los Angeles City hall/chamber of Commerce...not sure if that stuff is public record, but I do know additions affect the tax assessment of the property., so they'd need permits.

I'll keep digging <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Snoopy....I had the same exact idea about building permits....wonder how we could check on that? Anybody remember the Hayvenhurst address?

The address I have is 4641 Hayvenhurst Ave Encino, CA 91436 unless someone has something different

Public Records
    Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 06/2009:

•Single Family Residential•5 Bedrooms•7 Bathrooms•10,476 sqft•Lot Size: 0.99 acres•Built In 1983•A/C: Central•Heating: Central•1 Unit•Pool: Pool (yes)•County: Los Angeles•Tax Rate Code Area: 0-016.

Other facts

County: Los Angeles
    Last remodel year: 1983
    Legal description: -- TRACT # 2955 LOT COM AT INTERSECTION OF E LINE OF LOT 6 BLK 11 WITH A LINE PARALLEL WITH AND DIST S AT R/A 178.9 FT FROM N LINE OF SD LOT TH S ON SD E LINE TO A PT S THEREON 201.07 FT FROM NE COR

Lot depth: 240 --
    Lot width: 183 --
    Parcel #: 2284009021
    Per floor sqft: 10,476
    Pool: Yes
    Total rooms: 18
    # Stories: 2
    Unit cnt: 1

My guess is to either inquire through Encino City hall or maybe Los Angeles City hall/chamber of Commerce...not sure if that stuff is public record, but I do know additions affect the tax assessment of the property., so they'd need permits.

I'll keep digging <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

GREAT INVESTIGATING, SNOOPY! Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear what you discover!