Usher says he's ready to be the new MJ

13»

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    all i can say to usher is "DREAM ON "
  • God.is he serious? All I can say, the old song just keeps coming up

"ain't nothin like the real thing baby, ain't NOTHIN like the real thing" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • USHER NEEDS TO GO HOME AND SCRATCH HIS HEAD! JUST RETARTED! I DO BELIEVE HE IS DELUSIONAL! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    USHER NEEDS TO GO HOME AND SCRATCH HIS HEAD! JUST RETARTED! I DO BELIEVE HE IS DELUSIONAL! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Seems we're passing judgment rather too quickly, not to mention insulting people whose children suffer from mental handicaps. I say to Usher, Bring it on! If he can be the new MJ, is the world too small for two shining stars? Besides, I really just think this is just another publicity stunt to keep Michael's name and memory alive.
  • No musician that uses auto-tune will ever (and I repeat with double emphasis, NEVER) be a fraction of what Michael is/was.
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    Now not im saying there isnt any room for usher of course there is. But why do people keep saying they want to be or are the "new MJ" there is only a select few that have been and still are on this planet that are truely great, that takes something special and Michael Jackson is 1 of these people. Now mr usher im not saying your not good cos you are but you dont have that special fab factor so dont go comparing yourself and dont expect to be the "new MJ" COS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> there is only 1 MJ and no comparisons will do!
  • g32g32 Posts: 32
    USHER, with all the respect you deserve: fuck off man!! stop talking BS... yeah obviously he wanst some attention... but come on usher wtf are u talkin about..ure talkin about someone unique...
  • He has reportedly joined Tom Cruise' s cult, Scientology by the influence of his wife.
    He wants to become / or is a member of Scientology already.
    Well, if that's the case, and I don't know if it's a rumor or reality, he may have been brainwashed.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    IHMA BE THE NEXT MJ TOO SOMEONE GET ME A GLOVE AND A HAT
  • bluegurl201bluegurl201 Posts: 167
    OMG. What happened to being original? I mean i understand that he loves michael, but he needs stop wasting his time trying to someone else and just be himself <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Shamone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh Usher!! Please stop now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself!!