Video uploads from 21311KW

SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
edited December 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
Just uploaded from the very awesome but cryptic and mysterious youtube account 21311KW.
His others are good also...but this one...well...watch it and you'll see

[youtube:3tj2gmxr]

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I love seeing all those clips put together like that. It sorta summarizes a lot of what everyone here has spoken about - it's a movie, Michael's working everything from behind the scenes, he's been planning this seriously for years, and taking it to the next level. Awesome video.
  • It is nice to hear Prince speak about Michael.
    Especially since he thinks Michael is still alive.
    However, almost everyone knows that Prince lives in his own little world. Ask anyone in the industry who may know him or has just briefly met him and they'll tell you that he does.
    Not saying he doesn't have some credibility, just saying he may not be the best person to look to for any great insight.
    I love Prince's music though.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thank you for sharing!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I noticed the part of Liberian Girl showed Alfonso Rebeiro, Rick Schroeder, Steve Guttenberg, & Malcolm Jamal Warner. All of these guys were featured in that random celebrity version of "Let It Be" on TMZ the other day. I wonder if there is any connection?

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16231
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I noticed the part of Liberian Girl showed Alfonso Rebeiro, Rick Schroeder, Steve Guttenberg, & Malcolm Jamal Warner. All of these guys were featured in that random celebrity version of "Let It Be" on TMZ the other day. I wonder if there is any connection?

Wow, now that's an interesting connection! I wonder who gave the Norweigan company that filmed that song for a commercial or whatever, the permission to record "Let it Be"? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Or, orchestrated the whole thing behind the scenes! This is definitely a takeover.
  • I noticed the part of Liberian Girl showed Alfonso Rebeiro, Rick Schroeder, Steve Guttenberg, & Malcolm Jamal Warner. All of these guys were featured in that random celebrity version of "Let It Be" on TMZ the other day. I wonder if there is any connection?

Good catch anewfan!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Probably, TMZ tend to have some sort of link into everything....
    and you're very welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I do know what your saying about Prince,he is a strange character but definitley worth noting he actually interjected the conf or whatever to say something because I recall reading an interview late in 2009 a friend of mine did and he asked for his thoughts on Michael's 'death' and Prince said 'next question'.
    IMO each person has been given a role,the stage can't hold everyone at once..so they come forward do their part then go backstage until they are needed again/have another part ie like TR.
    DD and Miko have been quiet through all this..so I wonder when they next get to take the stage and perform...

K.W!
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Probably, TMZ tend to have some sort of link into everything....
    and you're very welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I do know what your saying about Prince,he is a strange character but definitley worth noting he actually interjected the conf or whatever to say something because I recall reading an interview late in 2009 a friend of mine did and he asked for his thoughts on Michael's 'death' and Prince said 'next question'.
    IMO each person has been given a role,the stage can't hold everyone at once..so they come forward do their part then go backstage until they are needed again/have another part ie like TR.
    DD and Miko have been quiet through all this..so I wonder when they next get to take the stage and perform...

I enjoyed the vid, altho I think i've seen something pretty close to that one, altho Prince was not in the one I viewed previously. Do you have any idea when Prince made that statement in the vid you posted?

K.W!
    I enjoyed the vid, altho I think i've seen something pretty close to that one, altho Prince was not in the one I viewed previously. Do you have any idea when Prince made that statement in the vid you posted?
    [/quote]

It is from around 2000.He was asked first who would win in a fight and he said Michael is a lover not a fighter and then said what we see on the video
    However, almost everyone knows that Prince lives in his own little world. Ask anyone in the industry who may know him or has just briefly met him and they'll tell you that he does.Not saying he doesn't have some credibility, just saying he may not be the best person to look to for any great insight.

The point is not how Prince lives, but what he knows. He could have only 5 friends, but if one of them is MJ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I believe many people said/thought the same thing about MJ: He's reclusive, lives in his own little world... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    It is nice to hear Prince speak about Michael.
    However, almost everyone knows that Prince lives in his own little world. Ask anyone in the industry who may know him or has just briefly met him and they'll tell you that he does.
    Not saying he doesn't have some credibility, just saying he may not be the best person to look to for any great insight.
    Since when does Prince think that Michael is alive? I've never seen him saying that. This is how rumors start. It was discussed here on the forum the possible Prince connection with the situation and suddenly now Prince thinks he's alive? When did he ever say that? He didn't.
    Since when does Prince think that Michael is alive? I've never seen him saying that. This is how rumors start. It was discussed here on the forum the possible Prince connection with the situation and suddenly now Prince thinks he's alive? When did he ever say that? He didn't.

Indeed, Prince never said that.

Oh and ehh...Prince canceled his gig on December 14th...

By the way, that Prince interview was recorded on May 16, 2000.
    Although part of the video and quite right to be debated, I didn't post this for it to become a thread about Prince...Just before it becomes one.
    I think the Prince clip was used because it is rare he talks about Michael-whatever year it is and it sounds quite relevant to what is going on now even though it is from 10years ago.

I do know what your saying about Prince,he is a strange character but definitley worth noting he actually interjected the conf or whatever to say something

I said this before I googled Prince's conference.I am not a Prince fan,so have no idea about when he has said anything...important or not.

Not having a go,he is relevant to the topic but there is a bigger picture to be looked at and worth keeping in mind.
  • ValoValo Posts: 14
    I can`t watch it here in Germany. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Happens often, that i can`t watch youtube videos. (not available in your country)
    What the h... . <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

• Indeed, Prince never said that.

Oh and ehh...Prince canceled his gig on December 14th...

By the way, that Prince interview was recorded on May 16, 2000.

Just looked more info on the cancellation for anyone interested:
    Prince cancels one show, adds another
    by Rob Evans, SoundSpike Editor
    Published December 3, 2010 05:01 AM

Prince, citing 'scheduling issues,' has called off a planned Dec. 14 concert at Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ, but will try to make good with the addition of a third show at Madison Square Garden in nearby New York City. // Tour dates at SoundSpike

Prince, citing "scheduling issues," has called off a planned Dec. 14 concert at Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ, but will try to make good with the addition of a third show at Madison Square Garden in nearby New York City.

According to a press release, those holding tickets for the Dec. 14 show at Izod Center will automatically receive an email notification with a new seat location for the Dec. 15 show at the same venue. Ticketholders can either keep those seats or receive a full refund at the point of purchase. Fans preferring to purchase tickets to the newly announced Madison Square Garden show, which has been scheduled for Dec. 18, will have access to a ticket pre-sale on Dec. 8.

General ticket onsales for the new MSG show are set to begin Dec. 10 at noon ET via Ticketmaster and Live Naton.

In October, Prince announced plans to play a concert series dubbed "Welcome to America," saying that he would be the event's Master of Ceremonies and perform with his band, the New Power Generation. He said other acts on the bill will include Maceo Parker, Janelle Monae, Mint Conditon, Esperanza Spalding, Cassandra Wilson, Graham Central Station and Sheila E.

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.soundspike.com/news/tour/116 ... other.html<!-- m -->

It may not mean anything but it's interesting that he canceled that particular show since it falls on the date of Michael's album release. It could just be, you know, a coincidence. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Poor Prince,shut down again by the one man he can't out do..by an album of the same name hahahaha
    [youtube:3cvkiecf]
    [center:aesipr1o]BELIEVE 15.12.2010[/center:aesipr1o]

[youtube:aesipr1o]
  • I love those videos <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    and..and....and......and....and...and...BELIEVE...Well,it's a very interesting story Larry...this is really not it,none of us really know,wait it out

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LOVED IT - Thanks Sind! Having the side by side voices like that are only more proof...
  • Wow. That last one was just awesome. Thanks for sharing these
    You are most welcome beautiful people
    Might as well put the whole lot up here

[youtube:2jf7za0k]

Brand new and just uploaded

[youtube:2uhl1bvc]