Video uploads from 21311KW

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Faith 8/1/11

[youtube:11pkum1f]
  • Faith 8/1/11

[youtube:2ib1z7g0]

Thanks so much for posting.

Quite uplifting. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    You are very welcome lovely,I have put them all up in this thread now,wish I could change the name of it from just suprises lol.

It's an awesome video,what's funnier is,I left a comment on 21311kw's channel that said something like
    "you might want to think about making one to kick people's asses who are losing faith during the trial after 5mins next...and soon"
    2days later ET VOILA we have one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • New video from 21311KW...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHc2VmaetvA<!-- m -->

[youtube:2l9x69am]
  • By the way.........what happens on 2/13/11?????? Isn't that the night of the Grammy's????? Gosh, perhaps something "electric'" will happen?!?!?!?!?!

(RE: 21311KW=February 13, 2011 Kilowatt!?!?!?!?!??!?!?)

Could it be that we may be in for a shock!!!???
  • It is nice to hear Prince speak about Michael.
    Especially since he thinks Michael is still alive.
    However, almost everyone knows that Prince lives in his own little world. Ask anyone in the industry who may know him or has just briefly met him and they'll tell you that he does.
    Not saying he doesn't have some credibility, just saying he may not be the best person to look to for any great insight.
    I love Prince's music though.
    Since when does Prince think that Michael is alive? I've never seen him saying that. This is how rumors start. It was discussed here on the forum the possible Prince connection with the situation and suddenly now Prince thinks he's alive? When did he ever say that? He didn't.

I agree with you about the Prince stuff....This particular clip of Prince was from a press conference
    that he had. I think it happen to be during Michael's molestation trial and someone asked Prince what
    he thought of all of the hoopla surrounding Michael....
    I only know for certain because I am a huge Prince fan and I saw that clip years ago. So to say that
    Prince is a believer is jumping the gun a little. I really wish it were true myself but like I said that
    clip of Prince is from a while back.
    Great videos though Sinderella!! Thank you!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    New video from 21311KW...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHc2VmaetvA<!-- m -->

[youtube:260rych3]

I went to watch it and it says it has been removed by the user.
    @voice,since it's gone...did you see it before it was deleted?What was the content?xo
  • @voice,since it's gone...did you see it before it was deleted?What was the content?xo

Wow - the title was 'ELEVEN'. I've been trying to figure out why it would have that name...

Let me think...

I starts with a clip of Murray in his first video thanking his supporters. It only shows a part where he tilts his head to the left slightly. Then it goes to MJ doing the same thing. Then it goes to V doing the same thing and then back to MJ. Then it goes to DD on LKL doing something with his mouth and then it switches to MJ doing the same thing. It also shows Janet in her man's suit as well as Jermaine's radio interview about leaving for the airport, and Prince's interview where he talks about he might know something we don't. it also shows TR again with MJ actually saying Teddy Riley when the picture came on the screen. The shots are quick, bouncing from one to another.

I'll need to think about the rest and report back.

EDIT: Come to think of it, most of it is a compilation of the other videos he's got up with the exception of one or two comparisons.
  • I hate cryptic videos. They never really say anything, and just leave so many open holes expecting the viewer to mentally fill it in with whatever they want to fill it with. Then they look like prophets when they're not saying a dang thing. Not saying there's nothing interesting about any of them... but honestly, if you have something to say, just SAY IT. Don't dangle half-truths and strings of logic around going "Oh you KNOW what this is, right?" when they could mean 10 different things. Of COURSE we're going to see what we want to see! That doesn't mean the person making the video knows anything deep or profound.

I want one of these people to be straight and stop dancing around the truth. If they can't do that, they're wasting their - and our - time.
    [youtube:3gj8cygt]

TII>MJ>Gold pants>yes.
    Well today is 2.13.11

Lets see what Mr or Mrs 21311KW has to say/post on YT today shall we.....

Oh...nothing.
  • FEEL

[youtube:11fkdqkm]
    [center:e18aesdg]YAY![/center:e18aesdg]

Took his time...and his username still makes no sense,because that date went many moons ago,but,I like it.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Being in the UK we read the date as 21/3/11,so I'm off to see what happened ten days ago that might have been significant just in case! If indeed it is a date of course. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I love watching his videos. And I don't know why but I feel like 21311KW is male.
  • I love watching his videos. And I don't know why but I feel like 21311KW is male.

I get the same feeling, PureLove <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

trustno1 - did you find anything with the date?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, Smile and Believe are hilarious. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Uhm... Uhm... Uhm...
    And... And... And...

LMAO, I can't believe how people are still rejecting that Mike was Dave Dave at LKL.

And you gotta love Janet.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    [center:2c5qcadt]YAY![/center:2c5qcadt]

Took his time...and his username still makes no sense,because that date went many moons ago,but,I like it.

Well if you turn the numbers into letters, it says
    2 = B
    1 = A
    3 = C
    11= K

Back Keep Watching

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    [center:3ive2agb]YAY![/center:3ive2agb]

2 = B
    1 = A
    3 = C
    11= K

Back Keep Watching

OH!!!
    Actually I THINK I did consider that back when these videos started but at the time the grammy's award show date was released as 13.2.11 and he was up for one so went with that whole thing as a possible connection,and alas,totally forgot about that!!!!
    AWESOME,i'm happy you posted this.You are my new favourite person.haha =]
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I'm just curious about the latest video and I can't watch it, it says not available due to copyright by SME

[youtube:1c482ogb]
    I'm just curious about the latest video and I can't watch it, it says not available due to copyright by SME

[youtube:24ulnteu]

You mean you're curious as to the content?
    It's Michael's Billie Jean Performance where he first did the moonwalk,the Motown show,showed Janet arriving to the prelim,Latoya at the funeral,Murray is at the very end saying don't worry-lmao at that part, and through it clips like the body moving on the stretcher,MJ the experience game, flashing up 'BELIEVE' and things
    I can see it perfectly,maybe it's just banned where you are?
  • [center:91dvo0ed]YAY![/center:91dvo0ed]

2 = B
    1 = A
    3 = C
    11= K

Back Keep Watching

AWESOME! I've wondered if BACK is behind these videos. I guess there is still no proof but it does appear like he is...

I liked that video very much but I'm wondering if he's saying that Janet was Michael? She did look different that day (different body shape). And what about LaToya at the funeral...that was a strange picture to post were she's just looking around as though she's not wanting to be noticed or something. That was just my feeling by the way her eyes moved. IDK... any thoughts? I was also confused by the constant flicker of MJ kicking the light out or whatever that was?

I must be on hoax overload <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> blessings.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Yes, it says it's blocked in my country due to copyright claimed by SME. I tried with a proxy too but it doesn't work.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    For those who cant see the "COMEBACK" video on youtube, Download the video right here-->http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PH51L9SF<--
    I asked a friend if he could download it for me, and i uploaded it on megaupload.com for you guys (any media player can play the video) :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->