"I have SIX brothers... well Five now"

mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:190x732p]

Comments

• [youtube:32pvamjj]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I read this and thought immediately that Jermaine must have said it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Nice slip up...add it to the list. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well done La Toya.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What day is it ???
  • [youtube:3dy8irqh]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I read this and thought immediately that Jermaine must have said it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I did 2 LOL....oops srry Jermaine buddy LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Latoya we know about your brother <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You were right about 6 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Toya always slipps up; we can always count on her.

But on a side note; whether or not MJ is gone; she'll always have 6 brothers, Michael will forever exist...
  • [youtube:2kl90735]
    LOL LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I did 2 LOL....oops srry Jermaine buddy LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Latoya we know about your brother <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You were right about 6 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

For some reason I associate Jermaine = slip ups now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Toya always slipps up; we can always count on her.

But on a side note; whether or not MJ is gone; she'll always have 6 brothers, Michael will forever exist...

Good point.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Exactly, I think it's a little cold to say Michael isn't her brother because he's dead. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

but goshh, La Toya looks so much like Michael! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • what about brandon?
  • what about brandon?
    He was stillborn.
  • what about brandon?
    He was stillborn.

yes but if you corrected for one who dies wouldn't your correct for the other? especially since the subject of the first one was brought up as recently as when the second died.
  • what about brandon?
    He was stillborn.

yes but if you corrected for one who dies wouldn't your correct for the other? especially since the subject of the first one was brought up as recently as when the second died.
    <!-- m -->http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_stillborn_mean<!-- m -->
    I was thinking that if Brandon was born, but not alive, he wouldn't count.
  • I dont think that was a slip up, i think that was second nature for her to say she has six brothers. C'mon, shes had six brothers almost her whole life, shes use to saying that. Its not like she let the cat out of the bag on that one.
  • i have lost a sister since michaels death. you don't slip up . you are very aware of that person not being there. it stops you in your tracks when you speak.
  • I dont think that was a slip up, i think that was second nature for her to say she has six brothers. C'mon, shes had six brothers almost her whole life, shes use to saying that. Its not like she let the cat out of the bag on that one.

I agree, I don't think it is a slip up. I honestly think it is an automatical reflex that she would say six brothers. I personally wouldn't have said it that way,I would have said it I do have six brothers but one passed away. Whether MJ is dead or not he still counts as a brother.
  • She looks too happy for the sister who lost 6th brother. I think she slipped up on purpose then corrected herself to emphasize the moment.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My thoughts are that she sounded too casual about it, the only 5 now. Should be a tiny reaction of grief every time you have to speak of it. Sounds to me like a hoax correction.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That video made me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Exactly!!! Both she and Jermaine are really making a conscious effort.
    My thoughts are that she sounded too casual about it, the only 5 now. Should be a tiny reaction of grief every time you have to speak of it. Sounds to me like a hoax correction.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Do you think seriously that you laugh like this when you make such a correction ??? I'm convinced she did it on purpose. And nice to see her with twins <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You're ABSOLUTELY right. I have lost several and actually you can't stop thinking about it. Grief is a nag, and the Jackson scenario is one that you can't slip-up and mistaken---especially if you're a Jackson.

i have lost a sister since michaels death. you don't slip up . you are very aware of that person not being there. it stops you in your tracks when you speak.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    Exactly, I think it's a little cold to say Michael isn't her brother because he's dead. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

but goshh, La Toya looks so much like Michael! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

When they did the close up of her eyes/nose i had to pause it cause it looked so much like Michael
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i would not say i have six brothers and then say i have 5 now i would have said i have 6 brothers but one sadly passed strange thing to say, la toya does look a lot like michael and also janet
  • Do you think seriously that you laugh like this when you make such a correction ??? I'm convinced she did it on purpose. And nice to see her with twins <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Maybe she is laughing because she thought of some funny moment with his brothers - but the way she corrects herself is still strange. Like she would have corrected some everyday thing.
  • slip up made up on purpose...why was this even filmed? Is there any importance that they are going shopping and it's on video?

I wonder if that's Elvis' pink cadi <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->