"I have SIX brothers... well Five now"

2»

Comments

• slip up made up on purpose...why was this even filmed? Is there any importance that they are going shopping and it's on video?

I wonder if that's Elvis' pink cadi <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, a good slip up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The video was filmed in Cologne, Germany in september 2010. Latoya had a club-perfomence here. The Event Company has also Tito,Jermain, 3T, Earnest Valentino and William Hall as clienst and had managed a tribut show for MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Here's the website <!-- m -->http://tom-productions.com/kuenstleragentur.html<!-- m -->
  • please forgive my lack of knowledge but who are the two dudes? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • please forgive my lack of knowledge but who are the two dudes? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

There are the owners of the Eventagency Latoya is client of. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Take a look on the website I postet above. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • but goshh, La Toya looks so much like Michael! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

When they did the close up of her eyes/nose i had to pause it cause it looked so much like Michael

Yes me too! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> And they played that music, it's like that was the purpose of that moment, to see how much she resembles mike, and especially right after she corrected herself.

I think it was a slip-up, she said it almost in a humurous way. And although I've never lost a sibling I do think if she's going to talk about her brothers, the fact that she lost one isn't about to just slip her mind...even if only for a second...especially since that brother was Michael. I doubt anyone in his immediate family can just "forget" for a moment that he's "gone" unless of course he's not really gone which is why they sometimes forget! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Brandon is different, he died at birth, I'm pretty sure the majority of the world doesn't even know about him, or didn't know about him until Marlon mentioned him at the memorial. Since he was never really alive, they often don't refer to him as a brother. But come on, this is Michael we're talking about. If it were me I would've said something like, "Remember I grew up with 6 brothers" or something like that.
  • I don't get what's so funny about that, I thought that was very very sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .

The only fun thing I could distinguish were those 2 dudes with the Arnold Schwarzenegger - accent, now that's funny!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't get what's so funny about that, I thought that was very very sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .

The only fun thing I could distinguish were those 2 dudes with the Arnold Schwarzenegger - accent, now that's funny!

How is it sad? Michael's alive... ?
  • hi Miranda ! thanks for the info <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->