Lets back up a minute! :)

Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Lets rewind a bit....Lets go back to NEVERLAND!
NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has EVER come forth with a reasonable explanation of
why all the wierd and odd happenings at Neverland Ranch during the CNN interview with
Miko and Jermaine...

Was this Michael's way of hooking us into this?? The hoax had to start somewhere...
What better way to hook us into this than to show us a quick glimpse of himself in the
background??? I guess he knew that we would start digging!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Look at the figure at 1:14 seconds in the background. The guy with the black pants and
white shirt...You have to look quick to catch it!! Then, check out my signature for my
comparison photo....Enjoy!!

[youtube:6o6m7wbt]

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Look at the figure at 1:14 seconds in the background. The guy with the black pants and
    white shirt...You have to look quick to catch it!! Then, check out my signature for my
    comparison photo....Enjoy!!

[youtube:30zs03ro]

WOW!!!
    SUCH A CATCH!=) Bravo Lovely, you are The Best!
    Just remember how Paris said: " ON YOUR FACE!.." =)

we get it - and i have never get over of my DEFINETE feel - he is right there, at Neverland All This Time- " The place where he supposty be - its his home, his creation. The Neverland its him." quote from Jermaine - Repeadetly ! - On LKL.
    BLESSINGS!
  • Thank you skyways!! I remember seeing this a long time ago but never
    thought to make a side by side photo comparison. Body language never lies!!

I know its old but sometimes its good to go back!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I just love this split second glimpse. So clever of MJ.
    It looks like the clothes Michael wore in Ghosts, which is very appropriate, since he's "dead".
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    But wouldn't the journalist have seen him?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lots of questions still in my mind about Neverland. What is with the concrete they brought last year? Did he really sell it? What is going on there now? I think there is still lots to investigate about Neverland, I always have the feeling we might have missed something there...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Lots of questions still in my mind about Neverland. What is with the concrete they brought last year? Did he really sell it? What is going on there now? I think there is still lots to investigate about Neverland, I always have the feeling we might have missed something there...

"Never Neverland, that's the place..." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I just love this split second glimpse. So clever of MJ.
    It looks like the clothes Michael wore in Ghosts, which is very appropriate, since he's "dead".

I know!! Same outfit....its crazy (but clever) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • But wouldn't the journalist have seen him?

Hi Sarahli! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Looks like Michael was in a hurry to hide! Quick enough for the camera to catch but
    scurry into another room so he is not seen by the journalist!
    OR, the footage was added later to confuse us?? Either way, its there.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Wow this is such a great find <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    That bit about the concrete had me scared to death when I first heard about it I was thinking uh oh that is for a vault or grave, something of the sort. And Jermaine has always repeated and beat the point home about Michael should and will be buried at Neverland like as if to say that is his home even now.
  • Lots of questions still in my mind about Neverland. What is with the concrete they brought last year? Did he really sell it? What is going on there now? I think there is still lots to investigate about Neverland, I always have the feeling we might have missed something there...

I so agree with you Souza! So many unanswered questions.... Some say that Michael had a serious reason for doing what he did. But, if you look at all of the wierd happenings at Neverland the hoax seems to take on a whole different light! With glimpses of what appear to be his "ghost" and shadows of him, one would assume that he is playing with his audience.
    Its confusing for sure! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • But where the MJ figure was the other camera was inside because you could see them coming towards the camera, so maybe one of them dressed up like MJ.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I remember when i first saw this i taught it was a ghost of Michael, and everybody were saying that... now im like wow Michael was there <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    and wearing the video 'ghost' outfit is absolutely genius Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    When I first watched it, I was asking myself who the people in the kitchen are. This house looks empty but it does not seem to be abandoned. Maybe the state we see there is a transition period. Maybe the house is cleaned from the desecration that Michael had to experience there and is made a new home for him.

I can't imagine a place where he might be more logical than Neverland.
  • Lots of questions still in my mind about Neverland. What is with the concrete they brought last year? Did he really sell it? What is going on there now? I think there is still lots to investigate about Neverland, I always have the feeling we might have missed something there...

Yes Souza lots of questions you are absolutely right. Did Janet Boyfriend bought Neverland for her? I think this is all part of the plan so michael can be there. What do you think?
  • I have said it before and i will say it again.
    what better place to be than Neverland. everyone though that he never wanted to go back there because he said it himself.

so every one the news / fans / all the world would think it would be the last place he would want to go ( actually would be the best place to be )
    I would think it would be the last place people would look.
    and Katherine with the sleeping blankets Hmmmmmmmmmm strange that she gots just the right amount for Michael and the kids.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Don't tink it's Michael, because if you look closer, you'll see a technician with a light spot next to this guy in black and white.
    So, if Michael was next to the technician, I think the technician would be istry. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Don't tink it's Michael, because if you look closer, you'll see a technician with a light spot next to this guy in black and white.
    So, if Michael was next to the technician, I think the technician would be istry. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I noticed that too. To me it seems suspicious because it's like the person literally jumps away quick ... I feel like it had to have been edited afterwards? But who knows.
  • And there is yet another Paul McCartney reference to Neverland.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

"Never Neverland, that's the place..." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

With no doubt <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    I have said it before and i will say it again.
    what better place to be than Neverland. everyone though that he never wanted to go back there
    There was a german documention broadcasted in the summer of 2010 (the scenes were filmed at the end of May 2010) in which the host, Markus Lanz, went to Neverland with former bodyguard Mike La Perruque. They didn't go into one of the houses, but you could see gardeners etc. working on Neverland, and the former bodyguard was amazed and said, "Look, they are working everywhere here, there must be something big going on, I wonder what they are planning to do!" Everything was very nice and tidy.
  • So I say we all go to Neverland and look for MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But wouldn't the journalist have seen him?

Hi Sarahli! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Looks like Michael was in a hurry to hide! Quick enough for the camera to catch but
    scurry into another room so he is not seen by the journalist!
    OR, the footage was added later to confuse us?? Either way, its there.

Hi Lovely One <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Yes at least it is very odd and certainly not a coincidence.
  • Since my friend and I believed, Neverland was completely empty, we went there last December and parked in front of the gate, as we were the only ones around. Suddenly two guards popped out of that lil' guards house behind the gate asking us what we wanted. I said, we just wanted to pay our respect to Michael for a few minutes, if that was OK. They were OK with it and said "... but please move your car to the side as there is a lot of coming and going" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I played dumb and said "Oh?! So someone's living here again!?" to which one of them answered 'No." I asked back then why the coming and going? They refrained from answering that and just repeated we should kindly move our car to the side (which we did) and then they went back inside. THAT immediately rang a BIG bell. Noone living there AND at the same time a lot of coming and going?
    Let's back up here, too: if the concrete etc. was just to bring everything back in order - in order to sell the house - then all remodelling is done at some point and nothing more is necessary. OK you could say it still needs maintenance work. But even THAT doesn't justify 'the lot of coming and going' as the guards said.
    I am positive that Neverland holds a lot of secrets up to this day as MJ still partially owns it. Too much controversy and hoopla going on just for an empty property that stands to sell, if you ask me. I read somewhere that Tom Barack holds some office spaces there for Colony Capital/Sycamore Valley Ranch Inc.. THAT would explain a coming and going, but all else?
  • MFFreedom: Very nice that you went to Neverland, but maybe the 'coming and going" was because some of the amusement rides were taken away? After all, they seem to have showed up in other places... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

I always wondered about the concrete...maybe some sort of joke, like "concrete" evidence that Michael is alive.