Lets back up a minute! :)

2»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Lots of questions still in my mind about Neverland. What is with the concrete they brought last year? Did he really sell it? What is going on there now? I think there is still lots to investigate about Neverland, I always have the feeling we might have missed something there...

I always wondered about the concrete...maybe some sort of joke, like "concrete" evidence that Michael is alive.

Concrete or concrete... that is the question.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow! I never saw this! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I forget who the interview was with that i heard recently, maybe Teddy (not toooo sure tho). But he said when he went to MJ's house for the first time to meet him, he was in a room with all of Michael's achievements looking at them while he waited, and he said Michael came out off a secret door hidden in the wall (maybe book case?) and put his hand on his shoulder from behind. Maybe there are secret passages in the walls of Neverland. Ya never know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I forget who the interview was with that i heard recently, maybe Teddy (not toooo sure tho). But he said when he went to MJ's house for the first time to meet him, he was in a room with all of Michael's achievements looking at them while he waited, and he said Michael came out off a secret door hidden in the wall (maybe book case?) and put his hand on his shoulder from behind. Maybe there are secret passages in the walls of Neverland. Ya never know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I wanna think you could be right!!! That would explain it for sure! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Most of the rides have been gone from Neverland for years.

My gut says he's there and has been there. I tried to send a letter back in February but it came back marked:
    NO MAIL RECEPTACLE
    UNABLE TO FORWARD

Which means nothing but I thought I have seen a mailbox out front from the videos of the front gates.

The concrete never got an answer. The "viewing" or memorial that was planned just after 6/25 and announced on every network was quickly canceled with no reason given. Orianthi performed a gig there last spring (like wtf is that about, no answers). The fact that it's a fully equip "world" inside a fortress of vast acreage, far outside the view of anyone. The fact that MJ never sold it despite spreading statements that it was tainted and he never wanted to go back... a sentiment echoed loudly by even casual fans in response to Jermaine's public announcements of efforts to turn it into MJ's Graceland (Elvis reference again). The fact that it's the last place anyone would look.

And Threatened has said so from Day One.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Good times.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5227<!-- l -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I forget who the interview was with that i heard recently, maybe Teddy (not toooo sure tho). But he said when he went to MJ's house for the first time to meet him, he was in a room with all of Michael's achievements looking at them while he waited, and he said Michael came out off a secret door hidden in the wall (maybe book case?) and put his hand on his shoulder from behind. Maybe there are secret passages in the walls of Neverland. Ya never know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Love it! Sounds like an illusionist/magician's home. He lived there long enough to put some 'special' touches to it. There could be an absolutely fantastic lair hidden or underground, like Batman.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Since my friend and I believed, Neverland was completely empty, we went there last December and parked in front of the gate, as we were the only ones around. Suddenly two guards popped out of that lil' guards house behind the gate asking us what we wanted. I said, we just wanted to pay our respect to Michael for a few minutes, if that was OK. They were OK with it and said "... but please move your car to the side as there is a lot of coming and going" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I played dumb and said "Oh?! So someone's living here again!?" to which one of them answered 'No." I asked back then why the coming and going? They refrained from answering that and just repeated we should kindly move our car to the side (which we did) and then they went back inside. THAT immediately rang a BIG bell. Noone living there AND at the same time a lot of coming and going?
    Let's back up here, too: if the concrete etc. was just to bring everything back in order - in order to sell the house - then all remodelling is done at some point and nothing more is necessary. OK you could say it still needs maintenance work. But even THAT doesn't justify 'the lot of coming and going' as the guards said.
    I am positive that Neverland holds a lot of secrets up to this day as MJ still partially owns it. Too much controversy and hoopla going on just for an empty property that stands to sell, if you ask me. I read somewhere that Tom Barack holds some office spaces there for Colony Capital/Sycamore Valley Ranch Inc.. THAT would explain a coming and going, but all else?
    when were you exactly? do you remember the exact date? It's something I need to tie up. Very interesting.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I forget who the interview was with that i heard recently, maybe Teddy (not toooo sure tho). But he said when he went to MJ's house for the first time to meet him, he was in a room with all of Michael's achievements looking at them while he waited, and he said Michael came out off a secret door hidden in the wall (maybe book case?) and put his hand on his shoulder from behind. Maybe there are secret passages in the walls of Neverland. Ya never know <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Love it! Sounds like an illusionist/magician's home. He lived there long enough to put some 'special' touches to it. There could be an absolutely fantastic lair hidden or underground, like Batman.
    Yeah. The Batman's Bunker. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Yeah. The Batman's Bunker. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Hello Its Her!!!!

You are right like always <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and please don't forget that in the V movie was also a "BUNKER" also,actually they were 2,no <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ?

LOVE YOU!!!
  • Lots of questions still in my mind about Neverland. What is with the concrete they brought last year? Did he really sell it? What is going on there now? I think there is still lots to investigate about Neverland, I always have the feeling we might have missed something there...

I always wondered about the concrete...maybe some sort of joke, like "concrete" evidence that Michael is alive.

Hello!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I was wondering the same question like you BUT it seems that was no JOKE,that THING happened for REAL.Here is the PROVE <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> with a video ofcourse:

Michael Jackson Fans Flock to Neverland Ranch
    [youtube:2rsavcgq]

I remember that last year TMZ posted something about this also:

Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland
    6/30/2009 2:39 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.

We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...

Talking about CONCRETE,lol I dont know if people here knew but Charlie Chaplin was body was stolen in attempt to extort money from his family.Here is a short story about Charlie Chaplin and CONCRETE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> :

Charlie Chaplin Death (1977)
    Chaplin's grave in SwitzerlandChaplin's robust health began to slowly fail in the late 1960s, after the completion of his final film A Countess from Hong Kong, and more rapidly after he received his Academy Award in 1972. By 1977, he had difficulty communicating, and was using a wheelchair. Chaplin died in his sleep in Vevey, Switzerland on Christmas Day 1977.[38]

Chaplin was interred in Corsier-Sur-Vevey Cemetery, Vaud, Switzerland.[39] On 1 March 1978, his corpse was stolen by a small group of Swiss mechanics in an attempt to extort money from his family.[40] The plot failed; the robbers were captured, and the corpse was recovered eleven weeks later near Lake Geneva. His body was reburied under 6 feet (1.8 m) of concrete to prevent further attempts.

Some people will say now what is Chalie Chaplin has to do with Michael jackson right <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ???? First of all this issue was already disscused before in a very good post by Im_convincedmjalive and second we all know Michael loves Chaplin and its not the first time we relate this to the HOAX( SMILE song at funeral,the Charlie figure at American Idol this year with Janet and some recent news about Charlie Chaplin's Time Traveler in 1928 Film)

It's something more I want to say here.I remember last year it was some news in my country also about Mj's funeral at Neverland.Some "fairytale" funeral with a WHITE CARRIAGE, but it's funny because to me that seems a wedding and not a funeral.The Black and white theme also,mmmmm intresting I have to say.Here is some news about that subject:

'Fairytale funeral' planned for MJ in Neverland
    [youtube:2rsavcgq]

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    "Fairytail Funeral"... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "obsession with fantasy stories"... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> great lines. Seriously, who thinks of this shit? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    There was a lot of stuff posted in the news back during all of the trials etc...about Neverland having secret doorways and passages. There was one room they had talked about with shelves in it and it was like a really square and tiny room with multiple locks on the inside and nobody could figure out what on earth it was used for. God I wish I had the articles on this

***snippet of one***
    Neverland had 2 guest units with 2 bedrooms each. The main house had five bedrooms if you count the loft in Michael’s bedroom. The “Secret Room” was part of the original plans and built by Mr. William Bone in 1982. He was a golf course entrepreneur that had originally thought he would like to turn the property into a golf course. A storage safe that is climate controlled is not that unusual to find in a wealthy persons home, they had things back then that required special storage called fur coats that were made from real animal skin, what I can say they were barbarians. I know this because my grandmother had one. It did not have a nefarious purpose when Mr. Bone had it in his plans and Michael Jackson couldn’t help that it was part of his house when he bought it but, it was a good place to keep valuables like demo tapes or working tapes of his music and films.
  • hi
    they showed footage of neverland called inside neverland and it showed there was at least one secret door it looked like a solid brick wall but it wasnt it opened up and inside they called i think they said was michael secret room where he went to just chill out.
    be by himself read or just relax.
    that place loked huge like there could be many rooms like that.hey you know how in the movies they always have some secret room hidden behind a plain looking book case .
    anything could have been a hidden passage way
    neverland sure looked like a cool place to be!
    mjfjei7777