"There Was A Hit On Michael Jackson"

heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
edited January 1970 in News
Just got back from dinner with a very talented musician friend of mine who moved to LA from our city about a year before Michael "died" to break into the LA Music Scene....back in Dec. 09, about a month after I had seen TII but before I had ever heard a thing about the Hoax, his wife told me that the scuttlebutt down there amongst the musicians was that there was something very suspicious about Michael Jackson's death and that it had something to do with Sony....again, because I was then under the complete assumption that Michael had truly died, I thought her comments were "out there" (goes to show how far I've come in a year, huh?)....

In the short time he has been in LA, his career as a session musician has skyrocketed....even though I think he is extremely talented, I literally can't believe how quickly he's found success....my point is, he has already worked with a lot of pretty big names in the business and is in a position to have heard things...so I asked him tonight what he thought of Sony and specifically, "Do you think Sony is "evil"?"....he immediately shot me this look, like, "Hell, YEAH, I do!"....he then went on to say that he had recently had a conversation with a female record executive who had formerly worked for Sony for several years....are you ready for this?...she said that there was absolutely NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that "There was a hit out on Michael Jackson" and she'd personally heard discussions that specifically said that "he was worth more dead than alive"!
I asked my friend if it was because of The Catalog and he said, "Absolutely, no doubt about it".

Now I'm not posting this to scare anyone or bum anyone out....just the opposite....I believe this completely supports the theory that Michael HAD to go underground....

He said there really are just three music recording companies anymore: Sony/BMG, Universal and WMG (Warner Music Group)....I worry for him actually because it seems like the business is actually dangerous....but he has a really good head on his shoulders, he's smart as a whip and has a wonderful, supportive wife...I think he can take care of himself....but it was a chilling insight to the business nonetheless....just thought I'd share some "insider" info from someone who has absolutely no reason but to tell the truth!

Comments

• bonitabonita Posts: 172
    Wow, this is great information so I want to thank you for that.
    But... you do, however, undestand that not naming your sources or atleast hinting them for further investigation can make people doubt it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> . It just leads to another loose end if you can understand.

L.O.V.E.
  • Wow! That is something else! I would'nt doubt it!! They always pressure Michael to match Thriller with sales. C'MOn Thriller was magical, and Michael was in the right frame of mind when he made that album. He later experienced too much hurt, and distraction, to do another Thriller. However in time I am sure he would hve done so again. Sony execs sound like the mafia, and where there is big, big, money !! it would not surprise me at all!! Just look at how crooked the mortgage industry is, thy wrote up milliona of corrupt loans, just so they could rob innocent people of their homes. Many people were just thrown out on the streetwith nothing but the shirts on their back! What does that say about powerful Corporations? They do not give a f^^k about poeple they just want the money!!!!!!

Yes when you have talent in the music industry you will be surprised how fast the doors of opportunity swing open. It is also who you know.
  • Just got back from dinner with a very talented musician friend of mine who moved to LA from our city about a year before Michael "died" to break into the LA Music Scene....back in Dec. 09, about a month after I had seen TII but before I had ever heard a thing about the Hoax, his wife told me that the scuttlebutt down there amongst the musicians was that there was something very suspicious about Michael Jackson's death and that it had something to do with Sony....again, because I was then under the complete assumption that Michael had truly died, I thought her comments were "out there" (goes to show how far I've come in a year, huh?)....

In the short time he has been in LA, his career as a session musician has skyrocketed....even though I think he is extremely talented, I literally can't believe how quickly he's found success....my point is, he has already worked with a lot of pretty big names in the business and is in a position to have heard things...so I asked him tonight what he thought of Sony and specifically, "Do you think Sony is "evil"?"....he immediately shot me this look, like, "Hell, YEAH, I do!"....he then went on to say that he had recently had a conversation with a female record executive who had formerly worked for Sony for several years....are you ready for this?...she said that there was absolutely NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that "There was a hit out on Michael Jackson" and she'd personally heard discussions that specifically said that "he was worth more dead than alive"!
    I asked my friend if it was because of The Catalog and he said, "Absolutely, no doubt about it".

Now I'm not posting this to scare anyone or bum anyone out....just the opposite....I believe this completely supports the theory that Michael HAD to go underground....

He said there really are just three music recording companies anymore: Sony/BMG, Universal and WMG (Warner Music Group)....I worry for him actually because it seems like the business is actually dangerous....but he has a really good head on his shoulders, he's smart as a whip and has a wonderful, supportive wife...I think he can take care of himself....but it was a chilling insight to the business nonetheless....just thought I'd share some "insider" info from someone who has absolutely no reason but to tell the truth!

I have a question, why would this ex employee of sony jeopardize her life to talk to your friend, about the hit on Michael ? I know somethng, I know how mafia works. You talk you are dead. Just explaining some facts. If sony put a hit on Michael they are part of mafia. Remember these people if they know something they will shut up and never talk. If she spoke she took a big big chance. You did good not to mention her name. God bless
  • Thanks for that information.
  • Just got back from dinner with a very talented musician friend of mine who moved to LA from our city about a year before Michael "died" to break into the LA Music Scene....back in Dec. 09, about a month after I had seen TII but before I had ever heard a thing about the Hoax, his wife told me that the scuttlebutt down there amongst the musicians was that there was something very suspicious about Michael Jackson's death and that it had something to do with Sony....again, because I was then under the complete assumption that Michael had truly died, I thought her comments were "out there" (goes to show how far I've come in a year, huh?)....

i am assuming you believe michael is alive and that your friend believes othrwise. does he know how you feel ? just curious.
  • Thanks heisinme09 for posting this information. I am curious too, if your friend thinks Michael escaped. I think it would be dangerous to name names - so please don't. I can understand if people are reluctant to believe what you say but we don't know who all reads this information and what their intentions are.

I wonder too, if this is true, what chances there are of there being a resolution to this so that MJ can come back? Is Sony so big that they would never be caught? This could explain some of Teddy Riley's comments.

I'm in conflict too because it's been my belief that Sony is in on the hoax (helping MJ, not against). I do remain open because anything is still possible.

Please keep us informed if you hear anything else. Thanks again for sharing. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    ...his wife told me that the scuttlebutt down there amongst the musicians was that there was something very suspicious about Michael Jackson's death and that it had something to do with Sony...
    ...so I asked him tonight what he thought of Sony and specifically, "Do you think Sony is "evil"?"....he immediately shot me this look, like, "Hell, YEAH, I do!"....he then went on to say that he had recently had a conversation with a female record executive who had formerly worked for Sony for several years....are you ready for this?...she said that there was absolutely NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that "There was a hit out on Michael Jackson" and she'd personally heard discussions that specifically said that "he was worth more dead than alive"!

Perhaps, among other things, this is why none of the "big name" musicians wanted to participate in Jermaine's Tribute (to Micheal <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) in Austria, and the other "tribute" concerts that have been scheduled but never happened...
  • Wow, this is great information so I want to thank you for that.
    But... you do, however, undestand that not naming your sources or atleast hinting them for further investigation can make people doubt it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> . It just leads to another loose end if you can understand.

L.O.V.E.

I totally understand what you are saying, bonita! We here on the Forum have been subjected to a lot of untrustworthy information, so it is completely natural to be skeptical when actual names are not used.
    It was not my intent at all to be vague or to hold back. I am simply unwilling to use my friend's name because he has no idea that I am sharing his information and I don't want to compromise his safety.

This was simply a dinner conversation that happened to yield some information that I thought we here on the Forum would be interested in hearing from a non-biased party.

I guess the main thing I was trying to get across is that within the LA Music Community, people are questioning the circumstances surrounding Michael's death and that something shady could have been in the works. Just another outside confirmation of what a lot of us already believe!

Thanks so much for your post, bonita! Peace to you!
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    But the question is DID MJ ESCAPE, DID HE GET AWAY.... I feel that if Sony is in this hoax with him then this theory of them putting a hit on michael would not fit honestly. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Have we researched each and every member of Sony and their backgrounds and their roles in the company? Board of directors and so forth?

ALthough, this I have to say is very good info. Because in my opionion I do not feel that MJ would stand by and allow anything to happen to his life, allow some doc to be coming in and drugging him, then remember the taped conversations with his manager diet wiesner? He is afraid for him and his kids, then the convo with June, then Teddy stating that MJ was afraid of certain people or he suspected certain people. Sure there definitley could have been a hit on him but by who specificially ?? We could say Sony as a whole but who set it up? Who sent Murray for MJ? It goes deeper. THEN I suppose MJ could be in witness protection hugh? Sorry just getting scare <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> d.
  • Because I know that Michael is smarter than most, I feel certain that he did not sit still with death threats and let it just happen. That is why I don't believe that Murray od'd him. He would have had his guard up for any and every inconsistency. I just don't see Michael leaving rehearsal in full charge of his faculties and then just laying down and allowing Murray or anyone to inject him lethally. I just can't see that. I don't even believe he took any profofol that night. (The reason the news leaked that the fluid evidence was drying up ). They had to have an explanation for why it could not be tested. Unless they were willing to admit that they never had any. Duh! If he felt his life was being jeopardized, I feel certain that he stayed alert and that would mean sleeping with one eye open, if at all. That would better explain him losing weight and looking a bit tired. To me, he did not look drugged, he looked totally exhausted. Certainly people who were guarding him didn't fall down on the job and probably helped Michael get away. I just feel that in my heart.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yep that could definitley explain the Insomnia now wouldn't it? I know if I felt somebody was trying to murder me I would not sleep at all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • The question is:
    WHY ON JUNE 25, 2009?
    Why not sooner?
    Why not later?
    And why did it coincede with Michael's words: "This is the moment, this is it"?
    - to paraphrase - "This is the moment for Sony to kill me for the catalog"?
  • Yep that could definitley explain the Insomnia now wouldn't it? I know if I felt somebody was trying to murder me I would not sleep at all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

SUCH a good point, mjboogie!!!

One man's "insomnia" is another man's fear of sleep for being killed!

What a lightbulb moment we are having!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I have a question, why would this ex employee of sony jeopardize her life to talk to your friend, about the hit on Michael ? I know somethng, I know how mafia works. You talk you are dead. Just explaining some facts. If sony put a hit on Michael they are part of mafia. Remember these people if they know something they will shut up and never talk. If she spoke she took a big big chance. You did good not to mention her name. God bless

Right! Mafia makes Don't ask Don't tell first priority!
  • did anyone notice at the end of This Is It when everyone was standing in a circle. They were all holding hands AROUND Michael. He was not a part of the circle. It was as though they had formed a protective barrier around him. At first I thought he was holding hands with them, but he wasn't. Randy Phillips was behind him and I wish I could read lips so I would know what he was saying. They looked concerned to me, as if they knew it was going down.
  • I think Sony might have wanted MJ bankrupt (to force him into selling the catalog), but not dead - that wouldn't make sense because then MJ's estate would make lots of money and Sony would NOT get the catalog! And if there had been a real "hit" on MJ, they could have got to him a long time ago... Plane crash, car accident, something. Sony could well be "evil", most corporations probably are (they care much more about "the bottom line" than about people), but I don't think the theory of Sony wanting Michael dead makes sense.

Now AEG is a different story... If those guys realized MJ was not fit for the concerts, they might have had an interest in offing him. No concerts = no profit. Michael dead = big profit.

To the person who talked about "those guarding Michael": How do you know they were on Michael's payroll?! If Murray was paid by AEG, don't you think the bodyguards could also have been paid by AEG?

The question is indeed whether Michael really got away... He did seem exhausted at some points during TII rehearsals.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This also supports the theory that MJ was murdered, but we just have to believe he got away just in time....

The comeback was not about the concerts...it seems more likely to be an escape from the corruption.

So when other artists thank MJ in their speeches, do they know what is going on??

Are they thankful because MJ is trying to expose the corruption in the music business.?

So many questions, and not enough answers.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Thanks for the info.
    This also confirms LMP said to Oprah that Michael kept saying her "they will kill me, they are after my catalog". Same confirmed by family. All about money.......unfortunately greed is contagious. So, this also proves, that MJ had good reason to declare himself "dead" to see from the side what will be going on. I don't believe MJ would have sat and waited when he would be killed. But! What he has in his mind now re the future. To expose Sony as evil organization? we know that already. May be he will prove dead threat to him? What is his plan by hoaxing the death?
  • If the scenario was that AEG hired body guards and Murray, then the end result would point more towards him not getting away. He would have been grid locked. If we are going to talk hoax, it seems more logical to me that all of them, Murray and the bodyguards, were working with Michael. I don't believe he took any propofol that night. Perhaps he decoyed the perps (and that very well could be AEG but I tend still to think bigger) into thinking he did and just dang got out of dodge with their help and the help of a lot of other people who many non believers feel are ignoring that a murder happened. Murray is too carefree and visible to have killed Michael Jackson. It doesn't fit. If AEG did hire him, then it was probably at Michael's insistence, after convincing them that Murray would do as he was told because he needed the money and since Michael knew Murray before he became his patient.
  • Some of you have said that you don't believe Michael would allow people to get to him. However, that's just an opinion... And I personally see a reverse side to that particular coin:
    Michael might just have been too tired of fighting, for years and years and years. He himself certainly knew that he was "worth more dead than alive" (that's true for ANY megastar once they reach 40-50, strictly financially speaking). He knew the estate was going to make lots of money and his children would be financially secure. What if he came to think that he was a burden for his children because of his fame, the catalog issue etc? What if he decided to let fate take its course? That is, he might have felt the end was coming and might have thought "so be it"...

Michael was an insomniac for many years, going back to when he lived at Encino (according to Katherine). He might just have gotten exhausted and pretty much sick of HIS life by age 50.

Just offering you another perspective.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    This has never been discussed much, but after Michael's "death" the Beatles songs became available on iTunes. Do you think there might be a link?
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> God that'a depressing <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

When you say so be it can you elaborate on that?
  • If the scenario was that AEG hired body guards and Murray, then the end result would point more towards him not getting away. He would have been grid locked. If we are going to talk hoax, it seems more logical to me that all of them, Murray and the bodyguards, were working with Michael. I don't believe he took any propofol that night. Perhaps he decoyed the perps (and that very well could be AEG but I tend still to think bigger) into thinking he did and just dang got out of dodge with their help and the help of a lot of other people who many non believers feel are ignoring that a murder happened. Murray is too carefree and visible to have killed Michael Jackson. It doesn't fit. If AEG did hire him, then it was probably at Michael's insistence, after convincing them that Murray would do as he was told because he needed the money and since Michael knew Murray before he became his patient.

Yes, we need certain things to be true for the hoax to work. But we don't actually know the answers... It'll be interesting to see what happens to Murray.
  • :( God that'a depressing <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

When you say so be it can you elaborate on that?

By "so be it" I mean that Michael might have felt that some people wanted to kill him (at least if he wasn't up for the concerts - and I'm thinking AEG, not Sony) and might have allowed it to happen. He wouldn't have to allow or ask CM to inject him with propofol... CM could have injected him while Michael was sleeping (that is, it could have been a real murder).

Will PM you to say a bit more. I'm not trying to negate all the inconsistencies and oddities we've discovered all this time, though. There's certainly lots of weird stuff going on, and I'm still on the hoax side.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This goes against the grain of a Hoax but it's just something I've tossed around in my head for days. What if the whole Propofol story and Murray is just a smoke screen death, a complete fabrication to make it seem like a hoax, so people will keep their eyes fixed on that scenario instead of the actual way Michael actually died, if he died. What if he was killed for real but another way and all of this is for confusion so people all get nuts from the idiocy of it all. Just a theory and I hope I am wrong.