Merry Christmas

2»

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Merry christmast everybody !
    merry christmast michael ! can't believe you have "gone" 1.5 year <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Thanks Souza for your persistence, where would us without you.....I mean you provide us a really great place to connect, and beside the stress around here sometimes, beautiful friendships were born and i guess Michael is very happy about it! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wish Michael and his family and also to my hoax family a MERRY CHRISTMAS and an extremely HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

kb9itl.jpg
  • Merry Christmas to you all,I hope everyone of you is spending this special time with loving people, it's the most important. Thank you Souza.I wish you all ,the best for this year to come.Especially for Michael Jackson and his family.Much love from France

PS :even Christmas wishes are difficult to read with all those Michael's images GIF below, each time it makes me lose my concentration <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I wish a merry christmas to Michael and the hoax family

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Enjoy this video: From Twiggy mjhoaxlive

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GC2XvM6 ... _embedded#<!-- m -->!
    [youtube:3n9j6tpq]
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Merry Christmas Souza and all the hoax family!!! May God watch over all of us, now and always. I hope this day finds you all in peace, surrounded by light and love.

TS...Wishing you a very Merry Christmas (hope Santa was especially nice to you this year <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )

Michael...Wherever you are, I hope this is your best Christmas yet! Thank you for making this Christmas extra special for me and my kids...we've got 'Michael' to grace our souls and The Experience to burn off all the xmas calories <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!! God Bless you and your kiddies.

Michael-Jackson-Santa-31844446116.jpeg

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Wishing you all, a day filled with laughter, joy and love.

[youtube:mejgh13l]
  • Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you all for being so wonderful. It has been an exciting year - a great adventure. And I don't know what I would have done without this place to go to.
    So a very special thanks to Souza and Mo! Your work mean so much.
    Happy New Year to everyone! May there be more and more LOVE to spread in the future to come!
    I'll be celebrating new years near the mediterranean with my friend. To much snow here in the north! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Peace and LOVE to all!
  • Thank you so much Souza for those words.
    I wish you ''have the best year of your life in 2011.
    Maybe you 'll find it strange but this forum and your chat last year helped me so much,,it was a bad ,bad year i need something different,something good in my life,and i found it "HERE".
    I have met so many beautiful persons i have spent so many amazing evenings chatting with persons all over the world.Thank you.Merry Christmass from Italy with L.O.V.E.
    (sorry for my bad english..)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    2f-merry-xmas-sweetheart.gif
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I wish all of you here a very Merry Christmas and I hope you are all enjoying the holidays.
    thumbnail.aspx?q=396585340007&id=5cc171899b7de9c30027ef406583a41c
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Merry Christmas, Souza. Thank you for providing us with this forum for investigating the death hoax. It has been a bad year for everyone, I think. Please know that we support you.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Merry Christmas everybody! I love this forum and I love you all. And I hope 2011 will be the best year for the hoax yet! (I think it will be! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!! Thank you for a great hoax year. May Michael be safe and come back soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Love you all!
    http://achristmasgif.com/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And I see that I arrive late for the Christmas greeting, these last days of the year is when most work I have.

But I have time to wish everyone a! HAPPY NEW YEAR "" 2011 in union with their families and friends
    !! Michael Happy New Year!!
    fieston.gif
  • ...Happy New Year 2011 to everybody with all my love! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
This discussion has been closed.