London tribute 2010 for Jackson cancelled

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Not 7, lasts so long <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm dissapointed but not suprised. Jermaine couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I said my mother immediately I do not believe the Jermain this puts through....
    Hello we speak here of Jermain...
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I really didn't believe for one second that Michael would come back at the tribute...

But now I'm wondering if Jermaine will organize a third one...
    MJJ1982,
    Nevertheless, Jermain does to itself ridiculously one more To announce
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I think they kinda canceled it cuz Michael is already back then and then you don't need a tribute <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Maybe Michael is trying to figure out, when he could come back. Maybe he wanted to come back in a tribute. Maybe like this year september. Maybe they canceled that cuz it was to early for him. Maybe they canceled 02 2010 cuz It is too early for Michael. (i don't think that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) So I think he will come back before June 2010 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I could not fancy up to now a return with his own tribute concert....
    Is I do not believe so ideally
  • I think they kinda canceled it cuz Michael is already back then and then you don't need a tribute <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe Michael is trying to figure out, when he could come back. Maybe he wanted to come back in a tribute. Maybe like this year september.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. Someone asked me why Im so happy about the show cancelling in my other thread and this is why, this proves to me that he is alive!!!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    HOOOOOAAAAXXX!!! That's all I can say about that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I think they kinda canceled it cuz Michael is already back then and then you don't need a tribute <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Maybe Michael is trying to figure out, when he could come back. Maybe he wanted to come back in a tribute. Maybe like this year september.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. Someone asked me why Im so happy about the show cancelling in my other thread and this is why, this proves to me that he is alive!!!

YAY! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Gosh, I cannot say it is surprising, but to me it is disappointing. It would be wonderful to hear the legitimate reason as to why the tribute concert was cancelled then perhaps we could figure out the rest of the story.
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Thank you Lorrie.
    You're welcome, MJJ1982.
  • Do any of you think Jermaine saw this video before he cancelled his show?

[youtube:3efphjhz]

This is so poignant.... it made me cry for the first time in few months that i was firmly believing in hoax... I feel so sick now <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

• This is so poignant.... it made me cry for the first time in few months that i was firmly believing in hoax... I feel so sick now <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Its sad isnt it? MJ dead or alive, its still sad. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    so hold on... the can you dance like michael jackson show, the winner to perform at the london tribute show... judged by jermaine.. what happens to it now, if the concert is cancelled .... the final is on sunday !

jermanine better have a good answer
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    so hold on... the can you dance like michael jackson show, the winner to perform at the london tribute show... judged by jermaine.. what happens to it now, if the concert is cancelled .... the final is on sunday !

jermanine better have a good answer
    That`s what i was about to say, what`s jermaine going to say?
    Should be interesting !
    He`s going to look like a prize burke if it is cancelled.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    WOW, that video, really shocking ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I hope he will see it.
    I got the feeling very soon after Michael "died" that Jermaine is enjoying himself too much being everywhere in the spotlights ... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • WOW, that video, really shocking ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I hope he will see it.
    I got the feeling very soon after Michael "died" that Jermaine is enjoying himself too much being everywhere in the spotlights ... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Its nice that his brothers pointed out on Larry King that Jermaine loves the spotlight, but it was kinda disgusting the way he said ''the spotlight finds me''. No, it does not. I know that video is shocking, everyone should see it!!!!!!!
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Yes everyone should see it !!
    I will put it on some other forums ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If everyone does the same we have a snowball-effect!

2ebaamu.jpg
  • I think they kinda canceled it cuz Michael is already back then and then you don't need a tribute <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Maybe Michael is trying to figure out, when he could come back. Maybe he wanted to come back in a tribute. Maybe like this year september. Maybe they canceled that cuz it was to early for him. Maybe they canceled 02 2010 cuz It is too early for Michael. (i don't think that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) So I think he will come back before June 2010 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Totally agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Cancelled two times - smells like HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sooooooo HOPE so!! PLEASE OH PLEASE let it really be proof of the hoax. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:15gbgf5c]

I didn't think highly of him since june 25th...imagine now <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Michael is Jermaine's brother .. but I confuse ..
    why Michael is like an angel to me but Jermaine is like a devil .. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    sorry michael I have to say this to your brother ..
    but I HATE JERKMAINE SO MUCH <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I believe that there never was any tribute planned. This was just part of the whole plan to keep people interested, seeking and investigating. I also think that Jermaine may be doing as he has been directed so don't be so harsh with him. He is after all Michael's brother and though they may have had disagreements in the past as all siblings do, I am sure Michael loves him.