"BAM" SCENE ANALYSIS... one more time

2»

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @ curls Are you sure MJ says "bathe" instead of "breath"?[/color][/b]

No, I'm not sure - it could be either. I hear both depending on what I'm listening for! The subtitles say bathe, which is why I wrote 'bathe'. I don't think it really matters either way; he's either bathing in the spotlight or gathering his breath, both 'in his own time' i.e. he's in control.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    One more thing (or mb its just me) - isnt visual resolution of that particular Bam scene is VEry Poor, compare to Whole movie?? -- which was playing on IMAX 3D !!! Theatre, dont forget its requared VEry Special hi-definition camera for shooting to be able to play on 3D.
    To the point, that dark EMTHY /SILEND stage and bloory visual content make me feel it was shooting NOT during TII reversals BUT SEPARETLY - Before or After <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> the movie was done - just to complete actual subliminal deliborated message .

You could well be right there!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I don't really think AEG is involved in the hoax, I'm more than sure that Kenny knows about us, the beLIEvers andhe has put the scene of "BAM" after the credits on purpose, just to cause some drama and to give us a "clue", i don't trust AEG.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    No way that's Billie Jean. He's already in the spotlight on center stage, the music should be playing.

Besides, you can clearly hear the band playing Human Nature in the scene.