Fighting NWO and Demanding Democracy in Cairo

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.

I agree Sarahli. I'm scared if this is all NWO's plan as they create confusion in a country, create a civil war and when they battle within each other, they are open to external attacks and it makes it all eaiser for NWO/killuminati to conquer that country. I hope this is not something like that but my instincts say the opposite.
    Woahh I've just found out this picture on Twitter right now. V is in the crowd of the protesters in Egypt! I LOVED it! <br /><br />1zcjxg2.jpg<br /><br />You can see V on this video. He is on 25:25 (25:25??? 2+5=7 So 7:7) :shock:<br /><br />http://www.democracynow.org/2011/1/31/sharif_abdel_kouddous_live_from_egypt
  • We all have to do something about this! It pisses me off sometimes that WE are all sitting here in front of a computer screen just writing about whats happening out there its about time WE THE PEOPLE do something! Here in the U.S., things are going to get worse. Obama wants to do the same as they did in Egypt. about the kill switch. We CANNOT just sit here and do NOTHING!! If there ever has been a time to stand up IT IS NOW.this is the time to fight and rebel against ALL agendas ever planned about each and one us. NOW is the damn time stand up and fight for freedom!! Look, at what there doing in Arizona! Joe Arapaio is almost doing concentration camps against mexicans. HOW?! can this happen he's like the next hilter! MEXICO is also rebeling against their own government as well. Why? Because the government doesnt give them food, water and theres too much violence. Bangladesh is ALSO rebeling. Wow, NOW is the time for change. And while America is at pause, people not standing up yet, we have to pray. For all those lives out there around the world of innoncent people FIGHTING for their freedom and everyone else's freedom. In my prespective, things here in the U.S., the near protests are going to be one of the strongest ones. Please keeping on praying! We cannot let these goverments depopulate us! Or send us to fema camps! Or mind control us anymore. The world is standing up, it is time for US to stand up as well guys. THIS IS IT. [size=14pt]this is it.....[/size]<br />
  • @snowhite159 and purelove, I am so on your same page...<br /><br />[size=14pt]Egyptian Government Killed Internet and Mobile Phones to Deter Million Man March[/size]<br />...check out time interval 5:15,Egyptians know that Obama is a NWO puppet...<br /><br />
  • We all have to do something about this! It pisses me off sometimes that WE are all sitting here in front of a computer screen just writing about whats happening out there its about time WE THE PEOPLE do something! Here in the U.S., things are going to get worse. Obama wants to do the same as they did in Egypt. about the kill switch. We CANNOT just sit here and do NOTHING!! If there ever has been a time to stand up IT IS NOW.this is the time to fight and rebel against ALL agendas ever planned about each and one us. NOW is the damn time stand up and fight for freedom!! Look, at what there doing in Arizona! Joe Arapaio is almost doing concentration camps against mexicans. HOW?! can this happen he's like the next hilter! MEXICO is also rebeling against their own government as well. Why? Because the government doesnt give them food, water and theres too much violence. Bangladesh is ALSO rebeling. Wow, NOW is the time for change. And while America is at pause, people not standing up yet, we have to pray. For all those lives out there around the world of innoncent people FIGHTING for their freedom and everyone else's freedom. In my prespective, things here in the U.S., the near protests are going to be one of the strongest ones. Please keeping on praying! We cannot let these goverments depopulate us! Or send us to fema camps! Or mind control us anymore. The world is standing up, it is time for US to stand up as well guys. THIS IS IT. [size=14pt]this is it.....[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]SNOWBALL[/size]...<br /><br />Jordan king appoints premier with military background to control country. <br />http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/01/us-jordan-idUSTRE7103G720110201<br /><br />Global RESISTANCE becoming a reality...<br />:arrow:
  • [size=14pt]It's going down...[/size]<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Watching this on the news right now. The demonstration looks peaceful. There is an Egyptian guy talking to the reporter.

"All for one and one for all, we are all Egyptians, not muslims or christians, we are Egyptians and we are proud of this country and therefore we stand shoulder to shoulder. All we want for this country is that its people can live in freedom without fear. A beautiful country where no one has to be afraid. "

Wow, we are watching history as it happens. I just heard the Jordanian King threw out the government and appointed a new prime minister. Sounds like good news for the people there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• [size=14pt]Obama must be afraid...Al Jezeera is BLACKED OUT in United States!!!![/size]<br /><br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/30/al-jazeera-english-us_n_816030.html<br /><br />Snowball? Al Jezeera is English version of the Arabic-language news network. (Wiki) So the USA blackout is stunning admission of fear... <br /><br /> :arrow:
    [size=14pt]Obama must be afraid...Al Jezeera is BLACKED OUT in United States!!!![/size]<br /><br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/30/al-jazeera-english-us_n_816030.html<br /><br />Snowball? Al Jezeera is English version of the Arabic-language news network. (Wiki) So the USA blackout is stunning admission of fear... <br /><br />:arrow:
    <br /><br />Just shown on Al Jazeera: Women amongst the protesters, writing messages like "Mubarak is a coward and a spy for the USA"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Livestream Al-Jazeera via Dutch media: <!-- m -->http://nos.nl/nieuws/livestream/stream/109/<!-- m -->

Hope you guys can watch.

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.

I agree Sarahli. I'm scared if this is all NWO's plan as they create confusion in a country, create a civil war and when they battle within each other, they are open to external attacks and it makes it all eaiser for NWO/killuminati to conquer that country. I hope this is not something like that but my instincts say the opposite.

This is my fear as well that's why I am still skeptical about that and how it will end. The dark side works that way they create chaos and then offer a solution, their solution to the desperate people starving for a change. In these countries it is very easy because the level of corruption and poverty is so apparent and touches a large portion of the people that anything else is best, but it is not necessarily so. Well maybe that I'm wrong I hope so...waiting and seeing how it all unfolds.
  • Al Jazeera is not availabe in the middle east either!
  • I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.
    <br /><br />I agree Sarahli. I'm scared if this is all NWO's plan as they create confusion in a country, create a civil war and when they battle within each other, they are open to external attacks and it makes it all eaiser for NWO/killuminati to conquer that country. I hope this is not something like that but my instincts say the opposite.
    <br /><br />This is my fear as well that's why I am still skeptical about that and how it will end. The dark side works that way they create chaos and then offer a solution, their solution to the desperate people starving for a change. In these countries it is very easy because the level of corruption and poverty is so apparent and touches a large portion of the people that anything else is best, but it is not necessarily so. Well maybe that I'm wrong I hope so...waiting and seeing how it all unfolds.
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Who will win.....the Resistance or the NWO Globalists?[/size]<br />Echoing same fears as Purelove and Sarahli, Canadian author believes Egyptian people are being used as pawns in New World Order power ploy.  Damn!  I wanted the Resistance to win but now I am not so sure again. <br /><br />Other news, Obama urges Mubaarak to step down.http://www.nytimes.com/<br /><br />
    Thanks White Orchid for the video, I was surprised that the person talked about illuminati just like that on TV, you never hear that here. Well, Mubarak has been allowed and supported by these very same powers and now it seems they are getting rid of him because they want to install their NWO, for that they need new heads so that the people accept the so-called changes. What is happening right now was coming anyway, sooner or later, the people already had enough and Mubarak representing himself for governance for the zillionth time was already too much in itself, triggering uprisings in these countries was easy. The dark side is like directing the flow, acting behind the scenes, taking it to the next level. Again just my impression and it doesn't leave the fact that people can demonstrate and fight for justice. The thing is that most of them do not know about a NWO coming and all these things, so they are not armed for the aftermaths, not informed so that they can choose wisely. Hence the huge importance of raising awareness.
  • [size=14pt]Mubarak QUITS...almost!!!!![/size]<br />But, most likely the RESISTANCE will force his immediate termination... <br />
    <br />[size=14pt]Who will win.....the Resistance or the NWO Globalists?[/size]<br />Echoing same fears as Purelove and Sarahli, Canadian author believes Egyptian people are being used as pawns in New World Order power ploy.  Damn!  I wanted the Resistance to win but now I am not so sure again. <br /><br />Other news, Obama urges Mubaarak to step down.<br />http://www.nytimes.com/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for this video and all the other videos. And this guy explained the situation so well. And it looks like NWO is using these poor people like puppets for their own agenda. This is so sad.
  • [size=14pt]Mohamed ElBaradei and the USA-Globalists essentially just date raped the Egyptian PEOPLE on the international stage.[/size]<br /><br />Freaking Freemasons have Infested the world.  NWO plan is to replace puppet Mubarak with new compliant puppet Mohamed ElBaradei. No wonder the 'protest' was 'orderly'. <br /><br />Heaven help ElBaradei if/when the Egyptian protesters learn that they are being used as pawns.<br /><br />ElBaradei and US 'ownership' of Egypt<br />http://www.infowars.com/mohamed-elbaradei-globalist-pied-piper-of-the-egyptian-revolt/<br /><br />Alex Jones Infowar videos (Jan 30/2011)<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All very interesting! Thanks for posting all the videos and info. Internet kill switch would be devastating only to those who don't believe the mainstream media, which would still be the minority (people like us :( I agree with Alex Jones, Sarahli and those who sense this is a move to create chaos, so that they can provide the solution. It's been their game plan for a century and more, and follows the points of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. This is similar to pre-Russian revolution, pre-German led World War ll, and many revolutions around the world in almost every continent, resulting in much bloodshed and deprivation. Whose behind it all, [size=14pt]USrael[/size]. When the time is right the world will call for a leader to bring about world peace, who will span all national interests and religions. And ta-da, they will provide their charimatic man, who will initially do some good and then unleash his reign of depopulation on a diabolical Biblical scale. You either believe this is all random or it is planned. The Illuminati or counterfeit thread runs from Nimrod and the towel of Babel, to Babylon, through the royalties of Europe and Bilderbergs, on and on. All will unfold as it is supposed to, with God choreographing and controlling the acts on the stage of history. IMO. We must simply trust God, and love our fellow man as best we can. God will ultimately bring good out of it all, for all mankind.<br />
    Revelation 17:17-18 (King James Version)<br /><br /> 17For [size=14pt]God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will[/size], and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. <br /><br /> 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
  • [size=14pt]Pro-government clash with Resistance-ride horses and camels into Tahrir Square[/size]<br />
  • [size=14pt]TMZ video of Anderson Cooper reporting being attacked in Cairo[/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=b5bf4ad0-3dd1-4218-b504-fc03a84a2a1c<br /><br />Late day civil clash smacks of diversionary tactic.  Makes me wonder if USA will use civil unrest as 'reason' to step in and take control?<br /><br /> :?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @MJonmind
    Whose behind it all, USrael
    I also think that Usrael is behind it, and not only on this one.

Will see how all this develops, will see.
  • Things are uneasy in the UK at the moment too.. lots of protests and it will get worse.

However, today i notice that the Government withdrew the police and the army stood by... and yet the riots and fights continued. Why are they fighting amongst themselves>???
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The muted revolution
    Recently we have been surprised by Tunisia events that have led to the flight of the tyrant Ben Ali, so democratic to the West until the day before yesterday and exemplary student of the IMF. However, another "revolution" which takes place two years has been conveniently silenced by the means of communication at the service of the European plutocracies. In the same Europe (geopolitical sense), in a country with the probably oldest democracy in the world, whose origins go back to year 930, and ranked first in the 2007 human development index UN report / 2008. You adivináis what country is? I am sure that the majority has no idea, and not her had I until I've heard by chance, in spite of having been there in 2009 and 2010). Is trafficking in Iceland, where he resign a Government, nationalized the major banks, it was decided not to pay the debt they have created with Britain and the Netherlands because of his deplorable financial policy and it just created a popular Assembly to rewrite the Constitution. And all this in a peaceful manner: by dint of pan, screams and accurate release of eggs.
    This has been a revolution against the neoliberal parlance power that has led us to the current crisis. Here's why they have failed to know these facts just for two years or frivolamente has been reported and flick: what would happen if the rest of Europeans take example? And step we confirm, once again if it was not yet clear, at the service of who are the media and how restrict us the right to information in the globalized plutocracy of planet S.A.
    Briefly, this is the story of the facts:
    At the end of 2008, the crisis in the Icelandic economy effects are devastating. October nationalized Landsbanki, the country's main bank. The British Government freezes assets of its subsidiary IceSave 300,000 British clients and 910 million euros invested by local administrations and public bodies in the UK. Landsbanki will be followed the other two main banks, the Glitnir Kaupthing. Its main clients are in this country and in the Netherlands, customers that their States must repay their savings with 3,700 million euros of public money. Then, all Bank debts of Iceland equals several times GDP. The currency collapses and the Stock Exchange suspends its activity after a collapse of 76%. The country is bankrupt.
    The Government officially requested assistance to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which approved a loan of 2.1 billion dollars, supplemented by additional 2,500 million of some Nordic countries.
    Protests people to Parliament in Reykjavik are increasing. January 23, 2009 convene early elections and three days later, the pans are already crowded and lead to the resignation of Prime Minister, conservative Geir H. Haarden, and his Government in block. It is the first Government (and only one I know) that falls victim to the global crisis.
    25 April General elections that leaves a coalition Government formed by the Social Democratic Alliance and the left green movement led by the new first Minister Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir held.
    In the 2009 continues the terrible economic situation in the country and the year closed with a fall in GDP of 7%.
    By law widely discussed in the Parliament intends to return debt to Britain and Holland payment EUR 3,500 million sum that will pay all Icelandic families each month over the next 15 years at 5.5% interest. People then take to the streets and requests submit the Bill to referendum. In January 2010 the President, Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, refuses to ratify and announces that there will be popular consultation.
    The referendum is held in March and not to the payment of the debt devastates with 93 per cent of the votes. The Icelandic revolution Gets a new victory peacefully.
    The IMF freeze financial aid to Iceland pending resolution of the repayment of its debt.
    To all this, the Government has initiated an investigation to legally settle the responsibilities of the crisis. Start the arrests of several bankers and senior executives. Interpol issued an international arrest warrant against the President of the Kaupthing, Sigurdur Einarsson.
    In this context of crisis, is elected a constituent Assembly last November to draft a new Constitution that reflect lessons learned from the crisis and to replace the current, a copy of the Danish Constitution. To this end, it uses directly the sovereign people. 25 Citizens without political affiliation of the 522 presented candidatures, are elected which was only must be of legal age and have the support of 30 people. The Constitutional Assembly will begin its work in February 2011 and shall submit a draft of magna carta of the recommendations agreed in different assemblies to be held throughout the country. It must be approved by the current Parliament and which will be after the next legislative elections.
    And finally, another "revolutionary" measure of the Icelandic Parliament: modern Icelandic initiative for media (Icelandic Modern Media Initiative), a draft law that aims to create a legal framework for the protection of the freedom of information and expression. Is intended to make the country a safe haven for investigative journalism and freedom of information where they protect sources, journalists and Internet service providers that host news reporting; Hell for us and the paradise to Wikileaks.
    This is the brief history of the Icelandic revolution: resignation of a Government in block, banking, nationalization referendum so that the people decide on far-reaching economic decisions, responsible for the crisis, incarceration rewrite of the Constitution by the people and a project of reinforcement of the freedom of information and expression. Do we talked of this in European communication? Has he commented upon in disgusting radio talk of backwater quasi-political and disinformation mercenaries? Have images of the facts been on television? Clear that not. It must be that the United States of Europe does not seem them important enough that people take the reins of its sovereignty and plant face to the neo-liberal roller. Or perhaps fear falling them face shame to stay again in evidence which have become democracy a plutocrático system where nothing has changed with the crisis, except for the start of a process of socialisation of losses with social cuts and precariousness of working conditions. It is also very likely think this must still be intelligent life among its units of consumption, who both like to call people, and fear a contagion effect. Although most likely that this calculated information mishandling, when there is no silence rapturous, due to all these causes together.
    Some would say that Iceland is a small island of just 300,000 inhabitants, with a much less complex than the of a large European country, social, political, economic and administrative framework making it easier to organize and carry out such changes. It is a country which, although they have great energy independence through its geothermal plants, has few natural resources and has a vulnerable economy whose exports depend on 40% of the fishing. Also there are say have lived above their potential borrowing it and speculate in the financial casino as the most, and it is true. Like other countries liberalized to infinity financial system-guided by the same irresponsible governments have done and suicidal now throw hands behind the head. I simply think that the Icelandic people is a cult, solidarity, optimistic and courageous people who has managed to rectify throwing two balls, planting face to the system and giving a lesson in democracy throughout the world.
    The country has already started negotiations to join the European Union.
    I hope for his sake and as things are putting on the continent with the plague of fakers who govern us, that the Icelandic people fill their revolution rejecting accession. And hopefully happen otherwise than Europe which entered in Iceland, because that Yes the real Europe of peoples.

This news the take a means of communication alternative, no means in my country will inform.

<!-- m -->http://nosinmibici.com/2011/01/23/2073/<!-- m -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Things are uneasy in the UK at the moment too.. lots of protests and it will get worse.

However, today i notice that the Government withdrew the police and the army stood by... and yet the riots and fights continued. Why are they fighting amongst themselves>???

The population is split between having a secular democratic state or state that's lead by the Muslin Brotherhood which was set-up in 1924 by MI6, if they succeed the NWO will be in full control Egypt and will have another foothold in Africa. As well being in control of the Suez Canal which is a fairly major trading for oil, lining they're pocket's further.
    Things are uneasy in the UK at the moment too..  lots of protests and it will get worse.<br /><br />However, today i notice that the Government withdrew the police and the army stood by...  and yet the riots and fights continued.  Why are they fighting amongst themselves>???
    <br /><br />The population is split between having a secular democratic state or state that's lead by the Muslin Brotherhood which was set-up in 1924 by MI6, if they succeed the NWO will be in full control Egypt and will have another foothold in Africa. As well being in control of [size=14pt]the Suez Canal[/size] which is a fairly major trading for oil, lining they're pocket's further.
    <br /><br />Good point.