The Bloody Shirt

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I can see that face. There have been faces hidden in many pics like the TMZ article of Clark Gable's tomb being vandalized, Murray poolside on holidays and the doll room of the encino house. It reminds me of this line in Threatened
    Your trapped in halls, And my face is in the walls
    I'm the floor when you fall And when you scream it's cause of me
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    i tried so hard to see something, but I cannot see anything. For me it is black do not see a face. I guess I am blind too. Was it really in Michael's closet this shirt full of blood. Anyone could have taken a picture of a blooded shirt and say it was in Michael's closet. I am starting to believe not to believe too much in the internet. Most of the time we read are lies. So until we find concrete proof that this sweater was in Michael's closet than I will believe. Did any of you saw Michael's closet? I never did, so how do I know this shirt is really hung in his closet.

I have the same thoughts and agree with you.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I see a face with a very very scary left eye, it is open for me. Gives you chills for sure.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I see a face with a very very scary left eye, it is open for me. Gives you chills for sure.
    Yes!!!Me too!!!!
  • Boy you guys have a vivid imagination. I surely cannot see what you are seeing. Sorry about that. I had some friends look at this picture, they said the same like me, they cannot see any scary face.
    i tried so hard to see something, but I cannot see anything. For me it is black do not see a face. I guess I am blind too. Was it really in Michael's closet this shirt full of blood. Anyone could have taken a picture of a blooded shirt and say it was in Michael's closet. I am starting to believe not to believe too much in the internet. Most of the time we read are lies. So until we find concrete proof that this sweater was in Michael's closet than I will believe. Did any of you saw Michael's closet? I never did, so how do I know this shirt is really hung in his closet.

I have the same thoughts and agree with you.

It does not go for me around .... some (face) goes for me therefore again is to be seen ... like already several times!

This is why it goes for me ...., therefore, my question in addition.

I do not know that we can know whether it wardrobe MJs, however, it is became and thus shown.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Boy you guys have a vivid imagination. I surely cannot see what you are seeing. Sorry about that. I had some friends look at this picture, they said the same like me, they cannot see any scary face.

Some can see it, some ... did not want to know only opinions.If thought I am moved, however, probably not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is not important ... only wanted to know who can also see it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you Friends <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Boy you guys have a vivid imagination. I surely cannot see what you are seeing. Sorry about that. I had some friends look at this picture, they said the same like me, they cannot see any scary face.

Some can see it, some ... did not want to know only opinions.If thought I am moved, however, probably not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is not important ... only wanted to know who can also see it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wish I could see what you see, because most of you do and i don't. I guess I am getting old <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Boy you guys have a vivid imagination. I surely cannot see what you are seeing. Sorry about that. I had some friends look at this picture, they said the same like me, they cannot see any scary face.

I wish I could see what you see, because most of you do and i don't. I guess I am getting old <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh!!!
    Thanks for the attempt,dear <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    My man and my mother also, however, see it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Lots of L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • fidelfidel Posts: 28
    reminds me of

gollum+maquette.jpg

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    lol i think i see it (maybe) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

2hf3llx.png
    reminds me of

gollum+maquette.jpg

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Help!!! You have got a fright me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • no seriously there seems to be a ghosly image of michael there. which tells me this is bs along with the dinky little dollar store closet extention clothes bar there and the door frame that neither one could possibly fit the house at carolwood. jmo
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    right...we don't believe it's Michael's but, is there a clue? Like is it Murray's, or is someone wearing dark "makeup"..? Where did this originate, TMZ? And if it did, from where did it come, cuz if MJ, we have a clue..if not who and where? If it was posted in conjunction to Michael, then there has to be a clue cuz no one hangs stuff like that up..or takes a pic of it in connection to Michael unless...a clue.
  • right...we don't believe it's Michael's but, is there a clue? Like is it Murray's, or is someone wearing dark "makeup"..? Where did this originate, TMZ? And if it did, from where did it come, cuz if MJ, we have a clue..if not who and where? If it was posted in conjunction to Michael, then there has to be a clue cuz no one hangs stuff like that up..or takes a pic of it in connection to Michael unless...a clue.

so where did it come from this time ? i know it was presented before but just like many other things slipped to the back burner and is showing back up now . why? and what was the original sourse for it? anyone know?
    I do not know who had it first... Radar On-line or news of the World.
    I mean that also ... if something strange is to be seen and many of us see it, it could also signify something. It was not published free of charge.

I do not know it whether unsensory, however, is I see this face clear and found it strange.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Redonkulous
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ugh!!..no offence but when u log in this forum try to do it sober!!.....we keep seeing things that are not there... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ugh!!..no offence but when u log in this forum try to do it sober!!.....we keep seeing things that are not there... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I do not imagine somebody must say..... I am present long enough
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    To be honest , I see that face.

Perhaps it means something, or maybe It could be due to an optical effect, in the sense that some random light and shadow can give rise to a form that looks like a face or something else.

A nice thing: two years ago on the beach, not me, but my little daughter pointed the clouds in the sky near the moon, and she said: “Hey, they have the shape of the face of Michael ” and in fact it was true; that was really due to chance ( a sweet randomness ).

Ciao
    To be honest , I see that face.

Perhaps it means something, or maybe It could be due to an optical effect, in the sense that some random light and shadow can give rise to a form that looks like a face or something else.

A nice thing: two years ago on the beach, not me, but my little daughter pointed the clouds in the sky near the moon, and she said: “Hey, they have the shape of the face of Michael ” and in fact it was true; that was really due to chance ( a sweet randomness ).

Ciao

Thank you Image!!!
    Lots of L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I really have had fun reading you all <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyway, here what I see <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The Turin Blanket a la Mike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    right...we don't believe it's Michael's but, is there a clue? Like is it Murray's, or is someone wearing dark "makeup"..? Where did this originate, TMZ? And if it did, from where did it come, cuz if MJ, we have a clue..if not who and where? If it was posted in conjunction to Michael, then there has to be a clue cuz no one hangs stuff like that up..or takes a pic of it in connection to Michael unless...a clue.
    Maybe relates to the cream he wanted to hide from the world, and I'm also thinking of the note that TMZ posted and they specifically mentioned that it wasn't blood but juice. Maybe that was also to hint that other things like the shirt might look like blood but are something else.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe relates to the cream he wanted to hide from the world, and I'm also thinking of the note that TMZ posted and they specifically mentioned that it wasn't blood but juice. Maybe that was also to hint that other things like the shirt might look like blood but are something else.
    Ah, I recall we thought it was chocolate or something on the shirt, way back in '09. Maybe it is indeed cream to make his skin DARKER instead of lighter. That would explain some stuff for me...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• To be honest , I see that face.

Ciao

Image that is so nice for your daughter to see Michael`s face in the clouds. That must have been priceless. blessings.