Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb

13»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The fans fanaticism is close to violence if MJ had to post their names and faces for the Neverland security, probably similar to FL security's list of undesirables. Just a thought.
    Those same words were in the message from KO about June 25.

First of all I have to say you all guys have great ideas about this article and it is a pleasure to read you all.

Secondly, I am a bit surprised the stalkers problem surfaced again, MJ had to protect himself before and I hope he is not paranoid about it, but it looks like he still believes he needs protection in relation to some fans.

I am sorry for this.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Secondly, I am a bit surprised the stalkers problem surfaced again, MJ had to protect himself before and I hope he is not paranoid about it, but it looks like he still believes he needs protection in relation to some fans.

I am sorry for this.

Looking at the events, MJ will always need to have bodyguards with him.
  • I liked the adjectives used too, especially as we use the term "rabid fans" quite a bit here! Better luck next time rabbids (can't help but be reminded of the Rayman Raving Rabbids bunnies from the video games!). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

rabbidmichaeljackson.jpg

[youtube:1e2bxu6y]
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Is this still on topic or has it become about rabbits?LOL