MJ asks.... Do You Think I Am Sexy?

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited December 2009 in General MJ Discussion
MJ at his finest. An angel

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    YES SIR!! YES I DO.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • He has God in those eyes....
  • Sexiest man alive-in the truest sense of the word.
  • My heart seriously flutters when I see those old pics...absolutely gorgeous.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    absolutely .. of course .. sureeee .. don't know what to say .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> sunday is a day of worship so mj i will worship you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    :D sunday is a day of worship so mj i will worship you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

bad era..he was just...I don't even know what to say <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJ at his finest. An angel

personally this video of him i could watch over and over <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oo...that mouth and eyes.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

some combination <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

luv it <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE the pic of Michael from the 1987 JET Magazine interview. He looks sooo incredibly handsome!! He certainly makes my heart melt for sure. <3
  • :D sunday is a day of worship so mj i will worship you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

bad era..he was just...I don't even know what to say <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree with both of you! He certainly looked his best in the Bad era! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Looking at his cute face, sweet smile, and hearing his angel voice makes your heart melt on the spot! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Why does he do this to us? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> People pass out in his presence! There's not many men that'll do that to people! I wonder what MJ thinks when people go crazy over him and pass out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hubba hubba! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Hmmmm, do I think Michael is sexy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont know, I'll have to think about that one <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hmmmm, do I think Michael is sexy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont know, I'll have to think about that one <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lol!! Yeah, sure...! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • the two videos that drive me wild:

Dirty Diana and In the Closet..(whew) (sweating) <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

He melts my heart, brain and everything else.

what a man!
  • the two videos that drive me wild:

Dirty Diana and In the Closet..(whew) (sweating) <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

He melts my heart, brain and everything else.

what a man!
    shall i cool you down with a super soaker <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • UH HUH..AS LONG AS MICHAEL IS THERE TOO!!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Sexiest man alive-in the truest sense of the word.

edit ... lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Sexiest man alive-in the truest sense of the word.
    agree 100% <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Im afraid im going to remain 100 percent single for the rest of my life because no other man will match up to this perfection. *sigh*
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> YOU ARE SO DAMN SEXY I LOST MY MIND AND ENDED UP IN A PADDED CELL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whoo....be still,my pounding heart! yes,yes, 100 times yes,he is sexy,sexy,sexy!!
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    No I don't. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I couldn't resist <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Now seriously this is one of my favorite pic.
    I haven't see him more handsome than that <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • YYYEEESSS!!! I THINK YOU ARE DAMN SEXY!!!! THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!
  • Heck yes!!! After you come out of hiding, hit me up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Michael: Do you think I'm sexy?
    Me: Hell yes! You should be punished for asking such a stupid question. *cough* Get on the bed.