MJ asks.... Do You Think I Am Sexy?

2»

Comments

• mmzmmz Posts: 450
    the interview that picture was taken from is one of the best..He is PERFECT.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    MJ, you are the sexiest man alive! Oh yes, you are Daddy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It is not only your looks. It is everything about you! You are just the sweet angel in the entire world. MJ, I love you more! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Im afraid im going to remain 100 percent single for the rest of my life because no other man will match up to this perfection. *sigh*
    haha don worry , do what the rest of us do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    settle for less then perfection but keep those fantasies coming <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • :D YOU ARE SO DAMN SEXY I LOST MY MIND AND ENDED UP IN A PADDED CELL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    or better be in a padded cell with mj next to you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Miss.Peppers wrote:
    Im afraid im going to remain 100 percent single for the rest of my life because no other man will match up to this perfection. *sigh*

@Miss Peppers, my sentiments exactly! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Sexi,Bad, Dangerous and Invincible !!!!!!!

mjj989.jpg

Power_3.gif

v5fwv7.jpg

And this tear speaks volumes.

1993Cry.jpg
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Yes...I really do, Michael... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • oh so damn sexy
  • Oh you're extremely sexy Michael! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> But I think he knows he is, eventhough he's really shy he knows he is sexy!
  • Of course --- a millions times YES, YES, YES!
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> very much so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->