MJ AMBULANCE PHOTO NEW DISCOVERIES!!!

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That face has been mentioned on twitter I don't know why we did not see it before it looks like a cartoon picture of Michael to me. Also about the ambulance picture if it is real and has not manipulated in some way why didn't the emergency staff not reconise him as from that picture he does not look like an old frail hospice patient I would reconise him straight away so it has to be fake
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    This is my first time seeing this face, but i just have 2 questions, why is there a pillow under his head if he is dead, and how did the children get to the hospital i thought their grandmother took them. how did she get in and get them out unnoticed?
  • My theory on the ambulance pic is as follows:

this is an old picture of MJ, possibly from the Bad era - which was never shown to the public. There could have been a situation in which MJ was taken to the hospital in the late 80's - we just need to do a small research on that matter. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Now, the photo was pulled out of the archives for the purpose of the hoax. It is a real photo - not photoshopped - but old! That's why the whole ambulance looks old. It is possible that Evansted's agency made that photo long time ago but never released it to the public. Now, on Michael's command, they sold that to the newspapers.

Michael is capable of keeping his footage away from the public eye! Remember the Pepsi video? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I got it:<br />June 3, 1990: Michael collapses while dancing at the Hideout. He is taken to St John Hospital of Los Angeles where he is treated for chest pains.  8-)
  • Just continuing with my theory...<br /><br />Some photos of MJ from around that era (1990) - just for comparison:<br /><br />1990-7th-american-cinema-awards.jpg<br /><br />1990-white-house-award.jpg<br /><br />Doesn't he look similar to the ambulance photo?  :?<br /><br />michael+jackson+last+photo+pic+dies.JPG
  • I see the face on the left it looks like him but i´m not sure .There is also a resemblance to prince. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • My theory on the ambulance pic is as follows:

this is an old picture of MJ, possibly from the Bad era - which was never shown to the public. There could have been a situation in which MJ was taken to the hospital in the late 80's - we just need to do a small research on that matter. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Now, the photo was pulled out of the archives for the purpose of the hoax. It is a real photo - not photoshopped - but old! That's why the whole ambulance looks old. It is possible that Evansted's agency made that photo long time ago but never released it to the public. Now, on Michael's command, they sold that to the newspapers.

Michael is capable of keeping his footage away from the public eye! Remember the Pepsi video? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    This is impossible. If the theory is that it was taken in the 80s, then the photo must also be photoshopped. The ambulance is current, and a majority of the equipment was not available in the 80s for that to even be possible. Also, Michael didn't go to the hospital for any reason that required him to be intubated in the ambulance. Even the burn incident didn't require him to be intubated.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My theory on the ambulance pic is as follows:

This is impossible. If the theory is that it was taken in the 80s, then the photo must also be photoshopped. The ambulance is current, and a majority of the equipment was not available in the 80s for that to even be possible. Also, Michael didn't go to the hospital for any reason that required him to be intubated in the ambulance. Even the burn incident didn't require him to be intubated.

Exactly. Which is why the MJ in the pic being from the 80's is only logically possible if the MJ is fake... or is someone who looks just like MJ when he was 30ish.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    More pictures of the ambulance............
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    These are different doors and the line-up of garbage bins in the last one (taken from the sequence where a "ponytail person" on the stretcher is sitting up, wasn't it X-Online to publish that) is another nice coloring element of the scenery.
  • This is impossible. If the theory is that it was taken in the 80s, then the photo must also be photoshopped. The ambulance is current, and a majority of the equipment was not available in the 80s for that to even be possible. Also, Michael didn't go to the hospital for any reason that required him to be intubated in the ambulance. Even the burn incident didn't require him to be intubated.

Do you mean they photoshopped four pictures? Because we know there are three or four shots from the ambulance.
    If they intubated the real MJ in 2009 - this must mean he is.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The person who was entering UCLA from ambulance 71 (visible on the published pictures) had NO respiratory aid nor tube nor an infusion nor anything else as a visible aid.<br /><br />I think that's one of the videos showing the pics:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Very much alive.
    Is it a normal procedure for the ambulance to leave that quickly??

Notice how in the arrival picture, the ambulance is still in sight with the doora open as someone is getting out from the back, and security guard is still seen holding his jacket, and then, even before the ambos and Murray are still seen..just about to go in through the doors..... in the above picture, there is no ambulance seen anymore.

How many paramedics are there in an ambulance in America ???

One obviously has to be a driver, but there seems to too many paramedics in that pic.!!
    And here is some more to ponder on.....
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Also, Katherine beat the ambulance there? Is that right? I know she said she was out in field service when she got the call...so she came right from that? Beat the ambulance? Well, in that pic above she was getting out next to an ambulance. Either that's a different one or "he's " already there...? Then, how'd the kids get to the hosp? She was out is service, were the kids too? Did she go back to Carolwood and get them first and still beat the ambulance/ pass it? Where are the kids in the pic of her arriving at the hospital?? Did she say she took them to the hosp?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I thought the children went with Michael Amir, if not him then Alvarez. I'm sure I heard that in the prelim court case during one of their testimonies.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    with all the incorrect and inaccurate stories, I have no clue where my memories came from, but I just watched again, some of Katherine's interviews, and she said the kids were already at the hosp when she got there, and her call came to her at Hayvenhurst.
  • Why is everyone hiding Michael? I have always asked this question? Usually when you bring a celebrity they do not hoover the person. I remember seeing Brittany Speers in the ambulance and we saw her going in, and out of the hospital. This is too much of a conspiracy.
  • Exactly we need to learn to respect eachother, and as you know our opinions are not all the same. My opinion can be as good as yours. So the best is to be respectful and if you don't agree it is fine but just write with respect and not offending the person.
    God bless everyone.

Thank you so much for posting this.
    Maybe one day we can all get along. Just like MJ spent over 4 decades trying to do.
    L.O.V.E and Respect...
  • Why is everyone hiding Michael? I have always asked this question? Usually when you bring a celebrity they do not hoover the person. I remember seeing Brittany Speers in the ambulance and we saw her going in, and out of the hospital. This is too much of a conspiracy.

Yes there is WAY too much conspiracy surrounding this! And every day there is more found every day!
    The truth will come out. Hopefully soon! I can't take anymore of this suspense! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • The person who was entering UCLA from ambulance 71 (visible on the published pictures) had NO respiratory aid nor tube nor an infusion nor anything else as a visible aid.

I think that's one of the videos showing the pics:
    [youtube:2avuyxdi]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnRA9mSyKoM

Very much alive.

Very nice video post! Thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think the ear, etc. look pretty alike.

• I think the ear, etc. look pretty alike.

Yes they do! Especially on that still! Great post! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • close up of face in reflection
    This face on the left reminds me of Liza Minelli. But why would her face be there? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->