TIAI February 14

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The problem with love these days is that people don't know the real reason behind it anymore. Love is not just the love you feel for your family and friends, or your husband/wife. Love should be much bigger than that. The pain you feel watching children starving in Africa, seals killed for their fur and rain forrests being destroyed, comes from love too. Love for mother earth and humanity. People are focussed too much on their own small world and forgot about the love that they also have for the world and other people. That love is still there, because it indeed can't be quenched, but it is pushed away because people have been distracted from it. They need to be woken up to find that love again or the damage we have done will be irreversible.

Great card TS, may your day be filled with love, and all your other days as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Good night everyone <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Not throwing flowers and hugs around the whole day doesn't mean I am a cold hearted bitch without feelings. Don't know why you think that. I am managing a forum for 20 months and I am being hated all around the net, it takes hours of my time each day and I don't earn a dime with it. So what do you think my reason is Gina?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The problem with love these days is that people don't know the real reason behind it anymore. Love is not just the love you feel for your family and friends, or your husband/wife. Love should be much bigger than that. The pain you feel watching children starving in Africa, seals killed for their fur and rain forrests being destroyed, comes from love too. Love for mother earth and humanity. People are focussed too much on their own small world and forgot about the love that they also have for the world and other people. That love is still there, because it indeed can't be quenched, but it is pushed away because people have been distracted from it. They need to be woken up to find that love again or the damage we have done will be irreversible.

Great card TS, may your day be filled with love, and all your other days as well.
    This is so true and a very good post!
    This is what I´ve been thinking for a long time, you´ve put it into words. Thanks!
  • Thank you for this post TS. I think it is essential to share thoughts about the meaning of true love today.
    I believe that true love is an intuition from the heart and mind. It is mind and heart binding and when you believe in this intuition and you let true love grow, your love can defeat all the obstacles or hard times together and sacrifices won't be a real sacrifice. When your love survived after hard times and love got even stronger you can consider it TRUE LOVE.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Not throwing flowers and hugs around the whole day doesn't mean I am a cold hearted bitch without feelings. Don't know why you think that. I am managing a forum for 20 months and I am being hated all around the net, it takes hours of my time each day and I don't earn a dime with it. So what do you think my reason is Gina?

I love you Souza. I don't need flowers n hugs.

I love you Souza. I don't need flowers n hugs.
    Love you too bec! Here is a virtual gift I know you DO appreciate!

full1071564.jpg

Sorry it's not a real one lol.

OOO!

tease.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    The problem with love these days is that people don't know the real reason behind it anymore. Love is not just the love you feel for your family and friends, or your husband/wife. Love should be much bigger than that. The pain you feel watching children starving in Africa, seals killed for their fur and rain forrests being destroyed, comes from love too. Love for mother earth and humanity. People are focussed too much on their own small world and forgot about the love that they also have for the world and other people. That love is still there, because it indeed can't be quenched, but it is pushed away because people have been distracted from it. They need to be woken up to find that love again or the damage we have done will be irreversible.
    Very true.
  • Thank you TS
    Happy V-Day to you and yours. Love You More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • These are wonderful thoughts expressed by everyone and it is spiritually nourishing to focus on God's pure agape love on the day when people share sentiments of affection for each other. Come hell or high water, this eternal flame of love can not be extinguished. Every one of us has a personal love letter with our name on it. We just have to recieve it.
    John 3.16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
    God IS Love and as MJ said Love lives forever, it is the only thing that is going to last.
    Very well said RK! Happy V-Day to everyone!
  • Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Was this post necessary? Did it help show your love for others? At least something good can come out of something bad! Look at how you have inspired people to show their love to Souza!
    Your doing a fabulous job Souza at taking all the criticism and marching on! I appreciate that you didn't stoop to MO's level and even bother rebutting her good-bye post!! Keep up the good work, love will conquer all!!

I am sorry you think you are being hated all around the net.
  • Souza i must say it is a pleasant surprise to hear you talking about love...... I never thought this was possible .....

Was this post necessary? Did it help show your love for others? At least something good can come out of something bad! Look at how you have inspired people to show their love to Souza!
    Your doing a fabulous job Souza at taking all the criticism and marching on! I appreciate that you didn't stoop to MO's level and even bother rebutting her good-bye post!! Keep up the good work, love will conquer all!!

Did I miss something...is Mo gone?

Well, it wasn't meant to show my love for others......it was just an appreciation post as I saw Souza chose to talk about Love this time. As she said , she doesn't usualy waste words on this subject and it was good reading it.
    Have a nice day everyone <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well here is the last part of a very long post, by MO:

Dear people, I'm extremely happy to have my life back on track, and I will never ever allow anyone or anything to cause a mess like this hoax and the key players involved in it caused to the lives of me and my children.

Whatever you want to do with this message is fine with me, that's your own decision. Please don't expect any posts, tweets or whatsoever about MJ related things from me anymore, because there won't be any. I'm done.

Wishing you all the best and a lot of wisdom,

Monique
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Running this huge forum is a task requiring enormous strength and nerves of steel. A good leader knows how to balance affection, humor, standing firm on difficult decisions, and discipline with time involved. My hat is off to you Souza (even though I don't wear hats). I believe you have a good balance of the right traits needed. Since the beginning I've seen how you've handled the problems that came our way. I so appreciate you. Know that you are much loved here on the forum.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Running this huge forum is a task requiring enormous strength and nerves of steel. A good leader knows how to balance affection, humor, standing firm on difficult decisions, and discipline with time involved. My hat is off to you Souza (even though I don't wear hats). I believe you have a good balance of the right traits needed. Since the beginning I've seen how you've handled the problems that came our way. I so appreciate you. Know that you are much loved here on the forum.

AMEN !! Nothing more to say , Souza you are the best!!
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    I believe we are talking here about true love… pure spiritual love… not the physical form that many of us celebrate on Valentine’s day.

True love will not die but will grow stronger… it cannot be destroyed.

Love, in its pure spiritual form, is a force of attraction that brings together separate parts of a whole. Regardless of distance in time and space, this law of unity overrides all obstacles. Similar to the law of entropy, which naturally restores all states of imbalance to pure balance, so too love restores all parts of a whole. The more force of separation is applied to separate a united whole, the greater the opposite effect to unite them grows. This is a natural law of the universe.

Love in its purest form transcends the physical sexual form. I think MJ understood this. Not that he wasn’t a man with sexual desires, I’m just sayin’ he has relationships with people – men, women, girls, boys – where a deep love… a non-sexual love… is shared. It’s sad that the media tries to pervert it. I think Brooke Shields hinted to this at one point where she said MJ, or their relationship, was asexual (or something like that-I can’t remember accurately). I’m sure she was talking of that pure type of love (and the media probably took it out of context). This is similar to what people do with Jonathan and David - trying to change a pure love into a homosexual relationship.

I believe this is what the Army of LOVE’s relationship needs to be to MJ and eachother… one based on a love that will connect us through space and time… with a love that is immortal. A love like God's love.

This is such a beautiful post and RK had such wonderful words as well. It does my heart good to see the understanding of what Love really is and does.
    1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
    Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Jesus told us to Love one another as he Loved us. And that included those who are difficult to Love, even our enemies. He said if we only Love those who Love us, where it the reward. It is easy to Love when the feathers are being stroked, but when they are ruffled that is the true test of LOVE.

Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they do. He said to forgive those who hurt us and despitefully used us. THIS is the most difficult thing, and it takes diligent prayer to be able to do this. Michael did forgive his enemies and I am sure he prayed for them and loved them from a distance.

There are many times that I feel such hurt and pain, and cry so often over Michael being away, but here in this place I do feel Love and comfort. God Bless you all ..I LOVE You dearly.

And TS ,Thank you for shining the Light of LOVE here, you are such an inspiration. Thank you Souza for keeping this place open to us. It is a source of strength.

And Michael I LOVE YOU beyond words or imagination….Victoria

<!-- m -->http://drbenkim.com/blog/2006/07/how-to ... -hurt.html<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it,.... The love of the church to Christ, which is inextinguishable and insuperable, by the many waters and floods of wicked and ungodly men; neither by their flattery and fair promises; nor by their cruel edicts, force and persecution; by neither can they withdraw the love of the saints from Christ, nor tempt them to desert his interest: nor by all the afflictions God is pleased to bring upon them; rather their love is increased thereby, which they consider as effects of the love, wisdom, and faithfulness of God, as designed for their good: nor even by their sins and corruptions; for though, through the aboundings of these, their love may wax cold, yet it never becomes extinct; it may be left, but not lost; its fervency may be abated, but that itself remains: nor by Satan's temptations, who sometimes comes in like a flood, threatening to carry all before him; but the Spirit lifts up a standard against him, and maintains his own work of faith and love, Isaiah 59:19; nor by the terrors of the law, and the apprehensions of divine wrath, they are sometimes pressed with, signified by waves and floods, Psalm 88:6; nor by all the hardships and difficulties, scoffs and reproaches, which attend believers in their Christian race; which are so far from alienating their affections from Christ, that they rather endear him the more unto them, and make heaven, and the enjoyment of him there, the more desirable;

if a man would give, all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned; it is true of the love of Christ to his people, as also what is said before; but is rather to be understood of the love of the church to Christ; which is a grace so valuable, as not to be purchased with money: if this, or any other grace, is to be bought, it is to be bought without money and without price; it is to be had freely of Christ; and, where possessed, will not be parted with for anything that may be offered; if a rich man's whole estate was offered for it, to a lover of Christ; yea, the riches of the Indies, or the vast treasures of the whole globe, on condition of his parting with him, and deserting his cause and interest, and dropping or neglecting his love to him, it would be treated by him with the, almost disdain and contempt; see Philippians 3:8. Now all this is used by the church as an argument to gain her request, "set me as a seal", &c. Sol 8:6; since my soul is all in flames of love to thee, which cannot be quenched by all I suffer on thy account; nor will be parted with for all that the world can give me. This love of the church reaches to Christ, and to all that belong to him, even to a little sister, as in Sol 8:8.

Thank you TS!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Great message, TS. Well said posts from lilwendy, RK, Souza, and navibli. My pastor talked about this very subject Sunday, about the Word of God being our personal love letter, we just have to choose to receive it. Souza, you may not talk about love often, but I can read between the lines. Your heart is full of His love and you send a message loud and clear to all of us. You care and it shows through your actions and faithfulness to this forum. May God bless you, TS, and everyone who is traveling on this fantastic journey. L.O.V.E.

Well here is the last part of a very long post, by MO:

Dear people, I'm extremely happy to have my life back on track, and I will never ever allow anyone or anything to cause a mess like this hoax and the key players involved in it caused to the lives of me and my children.

Whatever you want to do with this message is fine with me, that's your own decision. Please don't expect any posts, tweets or whatsoever about MJ related things from me anymore, because there won't be any. I'm done.

Wishing you all the best and a lot of wisdom,

Monique

Thanks
  • Upon further pondering on the water theme this popped into my mind:
    water is necessary for all of life...without it all living things die.

And, ironically, fire (for the most part) can be extinguished with a huge dose of water. Kinda reminds me of MJ's "Let it burn" drama on stage in TII! Perhaps, he is signaling to us that soon, and very soon, the flames will be doused with plenty of water?!?!?!? In that case, let it rain!!!!
    Puddle from which the flower grew after stepped on at the end of Hold My Hand video.
  • Puddle from which the flower grew after stepped on at the end of Hold My Hand video.

it remind me of the palm island dubai i've watch some video in youtube about it. And it says famous artist already purchased home on palm island like michael jackson and david beckham.you can look for it in youtube im sure they mentioned it. when i saw the last part of the video with the guy stepping on the puddle and the palm tree reflecting in it. palm island suddenly came to my mind.sorry for my bad english