TIAI February 14

1235»

Comments

• Thinking about water & light (I remember that light has also a special meaning to Michael) in a form of reflection (mirror) as a rainbow, a magical natural and optical phenomenon, the rainbow has many symbolic and spiritual meanings

"According to Christian mythology and Judaic mythology, after Noah's flood the rainbow gained meaning as the sign of God's promise that terrestrial life would never again be destroyed by flood (Genesis 9:13–17):[31]

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth."
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonrememberedwithlove ... net-earth/<!-- m -->
    MJ and rainbow brings me to <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonrememberedwithlove ... e-rainbow/<!-- m -->

Michael's beautiful poem with a clear message about the precious earth and the eco-system. The blue earth means the water. The images are worth watching.

Planet Earth
    ~by Michael Jackson, Dancing the Dream, 1992
    This poem was co-written by Deepak Chopra, and published by Doubleday in Michael’s 1992 book of poems and reflections, Dancing the Dream. “This poem is particularly prescient given the destruction of the eco-system.” ~Deepak Chopra

Planet Earth, my home, my place
    A capricious anomaly in the sea of space

Planet Earth, are you just
    Floating by, a cloud of dust

A minor globe, about to bust
    A piece of metal bound to rust

A speck of matter in a mindless void
    A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue
    Held together with a bit of glue

Something tells me this isn’t true
    You are my sweetheart, soft and blue

Do you care, have you a part
    In the deepest emotions of my own heart

Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
    Alive with music, haunting my soul.

In my veins I’ve felt the mystery
    Of corridors of time, books of history

Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood
    Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood

Your misty clouds, your electric storm
    Were turbulent tempests in my own form

I’ve licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet
    Of every encounter, of passion, of heat

Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste
    Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste

In your beauty I’ve known the how
    Of timeless bliss, this moment of now.

Planet Earth, are you just
    Floating by, a cloud of dust
    A minor globe, about to bust
    A piece of metal bound to rust

A speck of matter in a mindless void
    A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue
    Held together with a bit of glue

Something tells me this isn’t true
    You are my sweetheart, soft and blue

Do you care, have you a part
    In the deepest emotions of my own heart

Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
    Alive with music, haunting my soul.

Planet Earth, gentle and blue
    With all my heart, I love you.

[youtube:xi11c1d4]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    But it doesn't mean that there isn't going to be another flood if i understand properly this passage:

Matthew 24
    25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Having a house flooded so badly the water is coming out of the outlets reminds me of the move MouseHunt which I've watched a few times, and which has a dramatic flood scene.
    MouseHunt is a 1997 American slapstick/black comedy film, directed by Gore Verbinski, written by Adam Rifkin and starring Nathan Lane and Lee Evans. The story revolves around two brothers who inherit a crumbling old house from their eccentric father, find out that the house is worth millions, and subsequently find themselves locked in a battle of wits with a hyper-intelligent mouse.

It was the first family film to be released by DreamWorks.

At the mansion’s auction, Lars discovers the mouse’s parcel, which was returned due to insufficient postage, with a hole chewed through it. Lars and Ernie once again try to kill the mouse by putting a hose in a wall and flushing it out. This backfires horribly- the water fills many spaces between the walls of the house. Those present for the auction are washed outside when the walls give way, and despite Ernie's attempts to convince them to stay, they leave as the house collapses.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MouseHunt_(film)

I'm wondering if there was a waterbed that burst, but that doesn't account for enough water. I'm sure hoping that someone sometime will find some clues to answer this mystery. The idea of TT trying to flush out any evidence or destroy camera surveillance of the MJ event seems disturbing to me, leaning towards a murder, which is direction I prefer not to go because of all the evidence in the "alive" catagory. Hopefully even TS might consider adding something for this.
  • Tomorrow is 2/26 (time of 'death'). Good date for a new redirect?

You must be psychic or something lol! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah, soon will ask if Souza's own TS. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Personal suspicious!
    But this was a good hit, Souza! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <br /><br />Flow: For Love of Water<br />Flow: For Love of Water is a 2008 documentary film directed by Irena Salina produced by Steven Starr and co-produced by Gill Holland and Yvette Tomlinson . The film features interviews with water and community activists Maude Barlow, Peter Gleick scientists Ashok Gadgil, Rajendra Singh and Vandana Shiva. The film won the Grand Jury Award at the Mumbai International Film Festival.<br /><br />The film concentrates on the big business of privatization of water infrastructure which prioritizes profits over the availability of clean water for people and the environment. Major businesses depicted in the film are Nestle, The Coca-Cola Company, Suez, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).<br /><br />It competed in the Documentary Competition at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival.[1]<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow:_For_Love_of_Water<!-- m -->