Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?
32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson was so worried he couldn't perform his London concerts in 2009 ... he worried out loud he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's.

0214-mj-mcds-ex-credit.jpg

Karen Faye -- Michael's hairstylist for a quarter century -- was interviewed by LAPD detectives days after MJ died ... and TMZ has learned what she said to police.

Faye told cops, "He was scared to death because AEG was funding everything. He said he would have to work at McDonalds if he didn't do these shows."

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows. Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

Faye says Michael's assistant told her MJ was seeing Dr. Arnold Klein 3 to 4 times a week and was exhibiting signs of drug use. Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better. His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/14/michael-j ... -concerts/<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh TMZ, u did it again
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    is this for real? do people actually buy this? good God. could this be any more obvious? michael was worried he'd have to work at mcdonalds and his father is (supposedly) now investing in a hotel/amusement park. ha ha.

is the world upside down or has april fools come early?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I am very curious what Karen is going to comment on this one now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This is too much,even for TMZ it's hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , i wonder if people will really believe this BS or not !!! MJ feared that he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's... yeah right....
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Is this what I think it is ????

Finally, Dr Arnold Klein is mentioned as a possible drug pusher. He has been very quiet lately, after the fire at his house.

I think this is heading towards a federal investigation into Dr Kleins involvement.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I don't believe this mess and I'm starting to not believe the stuff about Jermaine and his passport woes either. I think it's a bunch of made up tabloid garbage and I dont think it's making TMZ any big money either. Not sure what their motivation is to post such nonsense.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I don't believe this mess and I'm starting to not believe the stuff about Jermaine and his passport woes either. I think it's a bunch of made up tabloid garbage and I dont think it's making TMZ any big money either. Not sure what their motivation is to post such nonsense.

They are making their money off us "believers", as they know we are going to read everything they publish about MJ and his family. I'm starting to suspect they are just using us, and are not really involved in the hoax....

Thats why they had the poll......"Is Michael Jackson still alive?" and "Did Michael Jackson fake his death" ....
    They know it was a great marketing tool, to find out how many people will be reading their ridiculous tabloids, and trying to decifer them for clues...........I call BS.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232

They are making their money off us "believers", as they know we are going to read everything they publish about MJ and his family. I'm starting to suspect they are just using us, and are not really involved in the hoax....

Thats why they had the poll......"Is Michael Jackson still alive?" and "Did Michael Jackson fake his death" ....
    They know it was a great marketing tool, to find out how many people will be reading their ridiculous tabloids, and trying to decifer them for clues...........I call BS.

i totally agree with you!
  • I have felt that way for a while now, unfortunately. I don’t even click on them anymore <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Is this what I think it is ????

Finally, Dr Arnold Klein is mentioned as a possible drug pusher. He has been very quiet lately, after the fire at his house.

I think this is heading towards a federal investigation into Dr Kleins involvement.

does anyone else remember a little while back about klein actually receiving some kind of government appointment? or did my little head just come up with that all on its own?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Karen Faye -- Michael's hairstylist for a quarter century --

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

TMZ, are you sure YOU aren't under the influence of someONE?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And Karen says nothing about Murray?, I can not wait for this trial begins
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Who wouldn't fake his death if he thought he'd have to work at McDonald's instead? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I know the article is ridiculous, but if this is true, it's just another reason to believe Michael would want to escape the situation. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Everybody could've guessed from the start Michael was scared of doing those 50 shows, "scared" being an understatement. I think he must've known he wouldn't survive them, that's been suggested and I believe it.
  • I think it's time people stop clicking on this website... the view are what make a website valuable, and by publishing this they get A LOT of view. Honestly, i just read what's copied and pasted here but never click on their link.

We should get only few people to keep an eye on TMZ, and just stop giving them such audience. Because that could be the only thing they want, feeding us with those cryptic articles....

I wouldn't be surprise that this would stop if there were no more believers to click on it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I think TMZ is not BS, but it's Karen Faye.
    Michael might even have said it in jest, because they all say that he was a jokester!
    In relation to what she said to Dr. Klein, it makes sense ... so why the police ruled out as suspect?
  • I believe Klein did indeed get a government appointment to review/recommend medical treatments. The announcement was very complimentary at the time.

I think I also read he has recently filed for bankruptcy. Not so complimentary.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I have never clicked on that website anyway. I just read their stuff here on the forum. I don't really think they are making any money worth mentioning off of us BeLIEvers, not enough for them to keep worrying themselves with making up garbage day after day. I think it's a desperate attempt at trying to get an audience though for their TV show or whatever. I think their bigger audience is probably the general public of people who couldn't care less about Michael or any other stars.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    0214-mj-mcds-ex-credit.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHA! Priceless!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I totally agree with not giving TMZ more publicity. I rarely click on them - so, thank you, Forst, for posting this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

What I thought of was the connection with McDonalds and the billboard sign "If coffee is Joe then consider this Joseph".

It also seems like Dr Klein comes back into the picture every few months so this might be his entrance back into the hoax.

I also can see MJ making the comment in jest but not really meaning it. He'd have so many other opportunities. "If" that was said at all I highly doubt he was really serious about it.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 0214-mj-mcds-ex-credit.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 0214-mj-mcds-ex-credit.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah ...
    Michael was very cute in the uniform of Mac Donald's, right?
    Surely I would vitiate the fries prepared for him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Farrah Fawcett
    Brittany Murphy
    Simon Monjack
    Peter Lopez
    these are some of the people who have died since 2009 and TMZ does the kind of commentary from them as you do with Michael, ... Why is that?med3d-ennuye.gif
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    TRUE...others have died..had trials...Anna Nicole..and do they do these crazy articles on them??? There is a reason they keep bringing Michael back up....for US or for Michael...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Best laugh I've had all day. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Thanks Harvey.