Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh, Karen commented:

On Tuesday 15th February 2011, @wingheart said:

Interesting how the media publicly releases my private testimony to the investigators, BUT twisted and incorrectly!!!! Incorrect quotes and misleading statements...BUT NO ONE WILL LET ME SPEAK THE TRUTH FROM THE COURTROOM!!!!!!

They weren't fair about Michael, how can I expect them to be fair and honest about me???
  • All I have to say 6 minutes before the official death time...
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    The Death Hoax add-on - Do You Want Lies With That?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    then Karen your you must say what you really said to to the police
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Karen's tweet where she says the media released her private testimony to the investigators has me thinking of us. Our site...MJ death hoax investigators. I know she means police investigation, but it is coming across with that double meaning.
  • nah mj would not have worked at Mcd...he be at kfc!!.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    mcd = dcm.dr conrad murray..back to my padded cell..lol
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • <!-- m -->http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaki ... 6006665028<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    A CASH-strapped Michael Jackson said he feared he would end up working at McDonald's if he was unable to perform his London concerts in 2009, TMZ reported.

Jackson told Karen Faye, his hairdresser for more than 25 years, that he was worried he would not be well enough to perform the marathon series of shows he needed to stage to pay off his debts.

TMZ obtained details of an interview Faye had with the Los Angeles Police Department in the days after Jackson's death in June 2009.

She told police hat Jackson was worried about the concerts, which were being funded by sports and entertainment company AEG.

"He was scared to death because AEG was funding everything. He said he would have to work at McDonald's if he didn't do these shows," Ms Faye said.

She also told investigators that Jackson was "self-sabotaging" by taking drugs to deal with the stress of the 50 upcoming shows.

whoops lock this thread there was another one i didn't notice.
  • This is too much,even for TMZ it's hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , i wonder if people will really believe this BS or not !!! MJ feared that he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's... yeah right....

I think they meant he was going to fear OWNINGA Mcdonalds because it is unhealthy. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The Death Hoax add-on - Do You Want Lies With That?

Omg best joke all year. Hands down. You win <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What I thought of was the connection with McDonalds and the billboard sign "If coffee is Joe then consider this Joseph".

Totally agree. McDonalds Joe vs Joseph issue. And he looks amazing again. I would eat hamburgers all the time if he started working at McDonalds. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    michael_jackson_king.jpg

ronald_mc_do_jackson.jpg

Michael_Jackson_macdo.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Farrah Fawcett
    Brittany Murphy
    Simon Monjack
    Peter Lopez
    these are some of the people who have died since 2009 and TMZ does the kind of commentary from them as you do with Michael, ... Why is that?med3d-ennuye.gif

We take the article with a pinch of salt and laugh at it because we believe MJ is alive, but for non hoaxers should be terrible to read this kind of articles. Is not respectful at all for Michael´s memory.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

TMZ, are you sure YOU aren't under the influence of someONE?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well-said! Bless you all!
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    michael_jackson_king.jpg

ronald_mc_do_jackson.jpg

AH!! These pics are soooo cute...did you make them???
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    michael_jackson_king.jpg

ronald_mc_do_jackson.jpg

AH!! These pics are soooo cute...did you make them???

Except for the one in the middle. Whoever made that, did it with bad intentions.

But the one from the article made my day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Reminds me of those famous cinnamon donuts with cottage cheese... LOL

Didn't we want Harvey to serve us a drive thru Dr. Murray Burger XXXL size with extra milky hot jalapeno sauce, menue or single, any Ketchup, Mayo, Propofol?

Hahahahahahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(I bet Michael would have some fun in a macdo - btw he looks more like a chopper pilot on that "TMZ composite" photo, hahaha, and that role I would really like him to have one day. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Coming back to sound ground again, "composite" does point one more time to the more than "dual" theme:
    Typically, most common composite materials, including fiberglass, carbon fiber, and Kevlar, include at least two parts, the substrate and the resin.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_material
    Somehow, I don't think the photo' s addendum is only meant to describe the 3 components here: the basic photo, MJ's head and the headset.
  • oh, Karen commented:

On Tuesday 15th February 2011, @wingheart said:

Interesting how the media publicly releases my private testimony to the investigators, BUT twisted and incorrectly!!!! Incorrect quotes and misleading statements...BUT NO ONE WILL LET ME SPEAK THE TRUTH FROM THE COURTROOM!!!!!!

They weren't fair about Michael, how can I expect them to be fair and honest about me???

What does she mean no-one will let her speak the truth from the courtroom??????
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Good.Lawwd.
    This is the best one yet.

HOW ON EARTH would TMZ get hold of a private and confidential interview transcript from KF and the police unless she sent them a copy or a version herself?Seriously.Do they expect people to believe this?The LAPD would be breaking a multitude of laws if they had spoken to TMZ about anything to do with the case or any interview they did.
    It is all highly amusing.

LOL at Michael though.It is an abomination to have photoshopped him into a Maccy D's shirt,but he is looking pretty swish in purple..haha.
    As for KF,she must be slipping down the 'fame'ladder and this little scandal has given her a boost..for now.She is so not worth the effort of me typing anything more towards her.I honestly do not believe a word she says.
    They 'won't let her speak' in court because she isn't close enough to know what's going or has been prior to June 25th,as she has said herself she was hired in by someone for TII not by Michael.They have Kenny and people who were with him more often and saw/heard more.
    Basically,no one cares what she has to say.
    Me Included.
    Grace wrote:

Reminds me of those famous cinnamon donuts with cottage cheese... LOL

Didn't we want Harvey to serve us a drive thru Dr. Murray Burger XXXL size with extra milky hot jalapeno sauce, menue or single, any Ketchup, Mayo, Propofol?

Hahahahahahaha

" guacala " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • So... Karen has just confirmed that she wont be called up as a witness in the upcoming trial. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    As I said, macdo drive thru... that's too much, Harvey, really... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    # I've been doing run-throughs every Saturday. It's going to have all our video, photos, stories, secrets, etc.we'll have stars, Max, Dax, etc 5 minutes ago via web

I have been waiting for weeks to tell you this. we're starting the TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour on May 1st. It's like a show on wheels...awsome 6 minutes ago via web
    http://twitter.com/HarveyLevinTMZ
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    WAIT WAIT WAIT..........

wingheart Karen Faye
    I do hate the fact that Michael is being used & abused again to build other peoples celebrity.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Really?Like your's Karen?
    And all repeat as parrots all the that TMZ publishes

cotorr11.jpg
    Karen you are going to have your 15 minutes of fame, as you love... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    If only they would get it like this sweetie ...
    [youtube:23cwebbb]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pu3zKFkOI