TIAI February 26

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited July 2011 in TIAI
Okay, so I decided to start the redirect thread this time.  ;) <br /><br />As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning, and examine once more the ambulance photo.  Not so much revisiting what has already been discussed numerous times, but rather taking a new look at something that has been there all along—and yet has been mostly overlooked.  Some people have thought it was a face hidden in the picture {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17791; <br />http://mjkit.forumotion.net/t299-ambulance-photo-weird-images}.  However, it’s easy to see faces in random shapes such as the clouds, or mountains, etc.<br /><br /><br />PatternClose-up.jpg<br /><br /><br />This zoomed area is a leaf-like pattern (whether or not you see a face hidden in the pattern).  So the big question for now is whether the pattern ...<br />#1 ... is part of the secondary image (with the red car, etc)?<br />#2 ... is part of the ambulance interior design?<br />#3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?<br /><br />To help you figure out the answer: I have included below four different ambulance photos, a video of the wall area behind the red car, and a video of the inside of ambulance 71 (11803, CA 1261551).<br /><br /><br />Ambulance1.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance2.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance3.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance4.jpg<br /><br /><br />Wall area behind the red car (starting at 1:40): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NQJMm3mi4<br /><br />Inside ambulance 71 (starting at 9:00): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMB5gfcVChg<br /><br /><br />See what you can figure out.  I will probably join in the discussion on this thread, but I will not redirect to any new comments in this thread.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, I stayed awake when I saw you online. I knew it would be 6:25 pm. Gonna read now...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Based on watching the video of the wall behind the red car, I'm leaning towards it being a reflection of those leaves hanging over the wall.

Because there isn't anything in the ambulance that looks like the leaves pattern...and I don't think it's photoshopped.

EDIT: Looking at it again, I'm thinking it DEFINETLY is the leaves hanging over that wall behind the red car.
    Based on watching the video of the wall behind the red car, I'm leaning towards it being a reflection of those leaves hanging over the wall.

Because there isn't anything in the ambulance that looks like the leaves pattern...and I don't think it's photoshopped.

It's not the wall either, because the leaves are hanging there, and this looks more like a sprout. There also should have been more reflection than that. I would say photoshopped, but can't see for what reason (yet).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Based on watching the video of the wall behind the red car, I'm leaning towards it being a reflection of those leaves hanging over the wall.

It's not the wall either, because the leaves are hanging there, and this looks more like a sprout. There also should have been more reflection than that. I would say photoshopped, but can't see for what reason (yet).

True. I guess I'm leaning towards it either being part of that big bush right there or photoshopped.

But why? And why is TS pointing to this? Can't wait to figure it out!

EDIT:
    Probably means nothing but, this was posted Feb 25th, 2011 at 6:25

2+2+5+2+1+1 = 13 = 1+3 = 4
    6+2+5 = 13 = 1+3 = 4

4+4 = 8

8 is big with EP. Idk LOL

And it was posted at 6:25 (6/25)
    If you look closely at the secondary image, you can see there are no plants at all by the wall behind the red car.

Yes, why point out to this, and why the 2/26 redirect (2:26 time of 'death') posted at 6:25 (6/25 date of 'death')? He switched the date and time, should we do that with that image too? I am rotating and flipping it, but I can't even see a cloud in a cloud, so maybe someone could do the same? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• If you look closely at the secondary image, you can see there are no plants at all by the wall behind the red car.

Yes, why point out to this, and why the 2/26 redirect (2:26 time of 'death') posted at 6:25 (6/25 date of 'death')? He switched the date and time, should we do that with that image too? I am rotating and flipping it, but I can't even see a cloud in a cloud, so maybe someone could do the same? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe there could also be a connection with the redirect was at this time last year? Just thinking lol

Anyone remember what the redirect was?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I have always thought the ambulance photo had many interesting images photoshopped into it. My opinion is that the face is photoshopped in. It doesn't seem to look like it is coming from the reflection of the leaves or from the wall.

The face is there in the 1st pic of the series of 4...but doesn't seem to be there in the next 2, it's there again in the last but to me it looks different.....like a smiling Michael looking up at the ambo officer....which would have to be photoshopped in.

Another aside observation: to me in front of the red car it looks like there is a a spiralling funnel in the ground sucking everything into it...like a rabbit hole...hmmmmm...and that's exactly what happened on June 25th 2009 - we were all sucked into a big ol' rabbit hole <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks TS...good redirect on an interesting date and time <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    TS welcome Back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I missed you so so much. Well I never paid any attention to this issue before. I've always thought that those were the reflection of leaves. I never saw a face there. And when I look at the first picture the leaves look like an interior design but then in the second and third pictures it is all so different. I thought if it could be the reflection of the leaves outside of the ambulance. But when I watched the videos I do believe that those are added to the pictures with Photoshop. If this wasn't something important, TS would have never ever made a post about it. What could be the purpose of adding those leaves into the picture? Well the first thing that comes to my mind is; Leaves sounds like LIVES. And they're photoshopped next to Michael. Can it about trying to say that Michael LIVES, in other words Michael is Alive?
  • Could it be something Michael wanted us to find out?
    The single leaf is an ancient heraldic symbol said to signify happiness. Leaves, together, have different meanings though. Oak leaves are religious symbols of faith and endurance. In ancient times Bay leaves were considered remedies against poison, and thus they symbolized healing. Their image was also used as a symbol of peace and quiet. On the other hand, nettles are an ancient heraldic symbol whose leaves signal the sting of death to all foes. Ivy leaves signify strong and lasting friendship. This association is derived from ivy's ability to stay attached to a rocky surface in even the most inhospitable conditions. The woodbine is a representation of love that injures nothing to which it clings. Also called honeysuckle, the woodbine is a climbing vine that does not damage what it attaches to. And the burdock leaf, edock, or bur, which is the Scottish term for a dock-leaf, was probably a symbol of tenacity and perseverance.

Let me know what you think. blessings
    That's interesting all4love. And we know how much Michael loves trees. Is there anyone who can find out to which tree those leaves belong to? That could mean something.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm sure this has been discussed ages ago in numerous threads regarding the ambulance pic...but do these pictures inside with MJ apparently "dying" even match what we were is shown in the video posted of inside No. 71? They don't look like the same ambulance inside to me.
    I'm sure this has been discussed ages ago in numerous threads regarding the ambulance pic...but do these pictures inside with MJ apparently "dying" even match what we were is shown in the video posted of inside No. 71? They don't look like the same ambulance inside to me.
    Good point... maybe we shouldn't pay attention to the leaves, but to the ambulance itself...?

By the way: I am now seeing a little clown instead of a face or leaves, with a pointy hat. My eyes hurt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Oh goodie we get to play now! I was away from the board for a moment and when I checked back in to my surprise here you go with a brain teaser puzzle. First I am glad to see your posting in this style and glad to see you back. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Next I will admit I only looked at the pictures you posted but I didn't go to the videos. I see Michael's face in the pic and I choose
    #3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?
    Do we win any prizes?

Peace
  • By the way: I am now seeing a little clown instead of a face or leaves, with a pointy hat. My eyes hurt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO! I resemble that remark.
  • Does anyone know at which angle the photo was taken - in other words - was the photo taken from the back (rear) window or the side window of the ambulance?

I saw the clown with the long pointy hat as well - after much thought I disregarded it as my eyes playing tricks on me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Does anyone know at which angle the photo was taken - in other words - was the photo taken from the back (rear) window or the side window of the ambulance?

side window.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Me in all my non-best-behavior glory on msn in convo with my hoax friend who shall remain nameless unless they chose to reveal themselves. I chose to copy/paste this because MJ needs to know this is what I think. I don't want to talk shit behind his back, I have more respect for him then that. So, take me or leave me MJ. I love you but you're seriously killing me slowly over here. Some days... I tell ya, some days.

bec says:
    yes
    acknowledgement
    balance out some of the hate talk
    but ok picy
    wtf

X says:
    yes
    bec says:
    i really dont want to do this again

X says:
    lol
    I guess it's game time
    Mike must be laughing his balls off
    maybe he just shopped it in there for fun
    bec says:
    and i really dont know how u can have this out there for 19 months (20) and then randomly point out some tiny little pixilation and say "ok smarties, you missed this"

X says:
    maybe it's nothing and he is peeing his pants now
    bec says:
    because it wasnt missed
    someone brought this up in chat in 2009
    in the fall
    said it was a face
    people got excited for a day or so then forgot about it

X says:
    I know, but it hasn't been understood clearly
    I think that's the ppoint
    bec says:
    well heres my point

X says:
    exactly
    bec says:
    heres my fucking point
    my point is this: this internet aspect to the hoax had better be accidental... ie not part of the original plan because if it was thats not playing fair
    not only was it pointed out last year
    it was also pointed out in january recently
    and no one said shit
    no redirect to it

X says:
    true
    but probably not in the script yet
    bec says:
    like the "murray must be arrested" thing i wrote and then ts spouts off about it 2 months later and never bothered to pay attention that i broke that news already...
    yeah but fuck the script

X says:
    maybe it's something important and weren't we allowed to know yet?
    I dunno
    bec says:
    they playing like we need to think for ourselves
    and we do

X says:
    there seems to be a reason for everything
    bec says:
    and so?
    so what?
    big deal
    if we are supposed to think for ourselves we have, and figured it out, and no acknowledgement that yes, thats right, thats the truth
    and then to come 2 months later and say tada!
    this is the answer
    you should have thought for yourself
    WE DID

X says:
    lol
    bec says:
    im annoyed sorry

X says:
    already looking forward to your comment
    hahahahaha
    bec says:
    oy

X says:
    go get him!
    bec says:
    i better refrain

X says:
    lmao
    bec says:
    this is MJs show
    im privately annoyed with it
    im not gonna publically piss on it
    ill say something but not like im saying to you
    ill be nicer

X says:
    what a shame
    lol
    bec says:
    well
    i have respect

X says:
    I know
    but it's fun when youre on a rant
    bec says:
    blah
    lol

X says:
    I see a little clown
    bec says:
    i see me strangling mj
    theres me on the right

X says:
    lemme help!!
    bec says:
    thats my arm
    and there he is on the left
    begging for mercy
    see?

X says:
    yes I do!!
    hahahahahaha
    bec says:
    dying haha
    maybe ill post that

X says:
    hahahahahahah
    bec says:
    with a little artists rendition of me strangling mj superimposed over the area in question
    so everyone can see it too

X says:
    hahahaha
    bec says:
    circled of course to highlight
    ih ih
    ih and i guess flood
    oh i mean
    i guess flood
    and i fucking post that ON THE THREAD
    and no
    no
    no yes thats right
    no redirect
    nothing
    i am going to rant
    oh yes

X says:
    oh help us god!
    hahahaha
    bec says:
    ima say i quit
    done
    im done with MJ who no play fair
    changes the rules in the middle of the game
    you get it right but you no win
    you still lose
    lose lose lose no matter what
    bye
    im no rat in a maze with cheese no more
    never any cheese
    just electric shock over and over

X says:
    hahahahahahahahaha
    bec says:
    zap zap ZAP
    zap this MJ im outy
    consult with parker bros next time before inventing a game cuz this game SUCKS
    may b i cut n paste this convo and post that
    so that way im not talking shit behind mjs back n all
    ill blank your parts
    lol

X says:
    hahahahahahahahahhaha
    this is the best game ever and you know it!
    lolol
    bec says:
    meh
    not in the mood to admit it

X says:
    god, my comp is acting weird again
    lemme check my security again
    bec says:
    ok u check ima copy n paste this shit and put it up and if that means i dont get my fan hug when we are done thats fine i dont want it anyway
    so there

X says:
    LOLOL

Ps: Just for TS...

I know that you know that I was right about the 2/14 redirect. That annoys me because if you know that I was right why no redirect? Why you let us sit and ponder that for DAYS longer knowing that I called it: THE FLOOD. You and I both know what that means and I specifically asked. Now. If you DON'T know that I called it that means you didn't read the thread with your replies and if you don't read our replies then what exactly are we doing here?

Even a rat will quit trying to take the cheese if all you do is electric shock it over and over. I'm tired of being zapped TS.

TIRED.
    Bec I'm kinda lost with your post. It's probably because of the terrible headache I have. Do you mean the person in the chat was TS? I didn't understand why you posted the msn chat you made? Sorry if I got it wrong. Totally lost.

EDIT: I think you posted your chat to make Michael understand what you feel like. Got it.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Does anyone know at which angle the photo was taken - in other words - was the photo taken from the back (rear) window or the side window of the ambulance?

I saw the clown with the long pointy hat as well - after much thought I disregarded it as my eyes playing tricks on me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

From what we were originally shown the picture was taken from the right side.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    What up TS! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> What a clever and convenient re-direct, LOL.

For some time now, the ambulance photo(s) has reminded me of two things. One is that post TMZ does every now and then - spot the differences. You know, the photo that looks exactly the same side by side but there are subtle differences, yet obvious once you've spotted them. And the hint is always that there are 3 differences. I don't know if the two are in any way connected, it just makes me think of that.

The paramedic's hand on "MJ's" chest is the most visible in this photo (one below), the other ones it's more cut off...And this might be a silly question but is there supposed to be different photos? Or are these different photos being passed off as the one and only ambulance photo.

The only photo that I really see the face in (apart from the close-up) is this one:

Ambulance1.jpg

So the other thing that this photo makes me think of is the mysterious artist Banksy, who has been all over the L.A. area lately. Banksy is a graffiti artist who's identity has never been confirmed. His art is amazing and unique. Just type in Banksy on google images. He's even been nominated for an Oscar this year (this Sunday actually) for Best Documentary and he wanted to show up in a mask to keep his identity a secret but I'm not sure if he's allowed to or not. It would be so cool if he showed up in a Guy Fawkes mask! But back to the above photo, the hidden face (that I see anyways) looks like it's been drawn on, sketched on the photo somehow by an artist. It's reminiscent of Banksy's style or something. I hope I'm not the only one who sees that because if I am, maybe what I'm looking at isn't the same face others see.

And sometimes the pic looks like it's a photograph of the "actual" ambulance photo.

Thanks for the ambulance photo reminder - it has been making a comeback in recent months, as it should.
    @PureLove: No i wasn't chatting with TS.

I don't remember who brought up this image in chat on mjhd.com fall 2009. But it was brought up. It was discovered over a year ago. And then AGAIN in January right here on the board.

I posted this convo with my hoax friend because it covers everything I wanted to say in reply to TS's post here and I frankly didn't feel like taking the effort to formulate a proper reply. This is what I think. MJ deserves to know what I really think and how I really feel so I posted it.

So, TS wants us to guess. WE BEEN GUESSING TS, AND WE BEEN GUESSING RIGHT, AND BOTH YOU AND MJ CHOSE TO IGNORE THE RIGHT ANSWERS OVER AND OVER SO WTF ARE WE DOING HERE??

Done guessing. Done playing. Can't win. It's stacked against us. They manipulate the game play to ensure we never win. That's not fair. This game is full of hypocrisy and it's BS.
    @PureLove: No i wasn't chatting with TS.

I don't remember who brought up this image in chat on mjhd.com fall 2009. But it was brought up. It was discovered over a year ago. And then AGAIN in January right here on the board.

I posted this convo with my hoax friend because it covers everything I wanted to say in reply to TS's post here and I frankly didn't feel like taking the effort to formulate a proper reply. This is what I think. MJ deserves to know what I really think and how I really feel so I posted it.

So, TS wants us to guess. WE BEEN GUESSING TS, AND WE BEEN GUESSING RIGHT, AND BOTH YOU AND MJ CHOSE TO IGNORE THE RIGHT ANSWERS OVER AND OVER SO WTF ARE WE DOING HERE??

Done guessing. Done playing. Can't win. It's stacked against us. They manipulate the game play to ensure we never win. That's not fair. This game is full of hypocrisy and it's BS.

Ahh get you hun. Thank you for writing back. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I need to read what your post was to 2/14 redirect.
  • @PureLove: No i wasn't chatting with TS.

Bec are you insinuating that TS and MJ know each other? Obviously the hoax is a game. Or TS IS Michael?? I am very confused. blessings.
    The whole point is think for yourself.

Right?

Right?

Then why does it seem that TS wants to retain control over some scripted order of reveals? If we guessed it then we guessed it. Right? Level completed, we should move on. But we are being held back.

We are being held back!

Do you (collective, everyone, I mean you!) think this is playing fair?

It's like being a teacher and having your student do something right and yet you pretend they got it wrong. That's sabotage and it's underhanded and it's sneaky. Worse, it's training your student to FAIL.

But then. I guess I always knew this. This is why the original site went away isn't it MJ. Because we guessed it way back then. And you thought it was too early. Oh shit! The game was too easy! They are too smart! I didn't bet on them... I know, I'll just send in the trolls and destroy the info and infiltrate and divide and conquer. They are humans, they will succumb to their own nature. They will fight and war and argue and flame and forget allllllll about that hoax info...

Fuck that.

We guessed it back in 2009 and ever since then it's been a campaign of misinformation, distraction, and designed confusion. That's dirty pool.

I am really pissed off.
  • The whole point is think for yourself.

Right?

Right?

Then why does it seem that TS wants to retain control over some scripted order of reveals? If we guessed it then we guessed it. Right? Level completed, we should move on. But we are being held back.

We are being held back!

Do you (collective, everyone, I mean you!) think this is playing fair?

It's like being a teacher and having your student do something right and yet you pretend they got it wrong. That's sabotage and it's underhanded and it's sneaky. Worse, it's training your student to FAIL.

But then. I guess I always knew this. This is why the original site went away isn't it MJ. Because we guessed it way back then. And you thought it was too early. Oh shit! The game was too easy! They are too smart! I didn't bet on them... I know, I'll just send in the trolls and destroy the info and infiltrate and divide and conquer. They are humans, they will succumb to their own nature. They will fight and war and argue and flame and forget allllllll about that hoax info...

Fuck that.

We guessed it back in 2009 and ever since then it's been a campaign of misinformation, distraction, and designed confusion. That's dirty pool.

I am really pissed off.

Bec the way you are talking it seems you know TS. is it Michael/ How do you know all of this?