TIAI February 26

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Because if the photo is fake and Ben is the one that took it then wouldn't that mean Ben is in the know or at least knows MJ faked his death.

How would we explain he's authorized to have his car inside of a police controlled area when other reporters / paparazzi have to stay outside.
    This can only mean 1) Ben had a special authorization order into the area (by whom?) or 2) the red car stayed parked there, empty / over night and was not towed away or 3) the police may be corrupt or 4) the police were actors.

How would we explain him hanging around the house for days and days after he managed to shoot "THE" photo of the year?
    This can have e.g. the reason that 1) he's in the know and wanted to watch / document the reactions / make sure no nonsense is happening afterwards / be the eyes on the site for someone who could not be there anymore or 2) that he got suspicious and wanted to check out what's going on.

The key players might have given the troyan horses in order to get the avalanche rolling.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

@TS It's good to see you commenting and I know you already covered the most important parts of the hoax but I was curious as to where you will go with this. I think we have a few months left and it is good to revisit old stuff and most definitely when you will be here to explain things. I think many of us have a head full of theories (I know I have had many, and even bizarre ones at times I didn't even want to post <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) so if this is how we can 'kill time' then I vote yes. I for one am interested in the hows, and if that means we have to discuss the ambulance picture again, then okay with me. I am curious about what we did get right and where we were so far off that it will make us ROFL when we hear how it really was done.I have the feeling that, although we have been looking at all this for 20 months, we will still have a lot of surprises regarding things we have been looking at for that long.

About the photoshop: I don't think that MJ/the dummy was actually shopped in there. I don't believe the face matches the picture that Oxman pointed out. I think that part is a real picture on all 4 of them, with EMT's and tubes and all. 4 different frames, no need to shop MJ in it. I think they have been used as a background, and that the car and other reflections are layered over them. That's done in a few seconds. I have no idea why there are 4 of them though, that escapes me so I'm looking forward to your next post. As for the leave pattern; maybe it's just that simple... MJ face and leaves: MJ leaves? I dunno, I'm stuck.

Off topic but I saw you commented at 9:11 pm. Your original post was on 6:25 pm and you already said that the times and dates you post are planned. Your title once had TIME DOTS in caps, so I am really curious about that. Is it something we can figure out, or is it something you will use later on to show you're legit to those that still have doubts or even dismissed you?

@bec Maybe they sold it as a photoshop. Tabloids will do anything to sell their trash, so why wouldn't they buy a good photoshop when someone offers them? I can't imagine ET being in on it with that b!t$# Diane Demon on board.

I think the only media outlet that knows what's going on is TMZ, and probably just Harvey and maybe Mike. I am curious though how TMZ got involved. Does Mike own it, did TMZ sign a big contract with Mike or do Harvey and Mike know each other well?

@MJ Forgive bec's rant. She rants because she cares and loves you to death and I know she would LOVE a fan-hug <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Funny how we talk to you this way while officially we can't even be sure you really read this, but common sense tells me you do and most definitely the TIAI discussions. I hope you will address this all one day, and tell us how you felt reading some of the stuff on here. I bet you laughed your ass off many times, but I can also imagine you shook your head in disbelief many times or even felt insulted. Just know that none of us (well most of us) never meant to but you didn't make it easy for us. For me it has been the trip of a lifetime and even though it's not over yet, I have learned so much more than I ever learned in all those years of school and work. You are a great teacher and an interesting person to study. I might not be a 'true fan' but you earned a special place in my heart and I will remember this for the rest of my life. But enough with the feathers in your ass, they might start to hurt. If they already do, I'm sorry, but this might help: <!-- m -->http://www.accesshealth.com.au/sample/1 ... __2055.jpg<!-- m -->
    I think we all would like to know how YOU experienced this virtual trip with us because you might be smart as hell but I bet this is a learning experience for you as well because even though you can contol a lot in this hoax, you can't control us and I am sure you never intended to. Just throwing that out there hoping you will consider this. Take care, be safe and be back.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    wishingstar wrote:

I have been re-reading some of the old threads.....mostly ambulance related right now. I think this old thread is very interesting. It seems to touch on much of what's being said, plus a few odds and ends:
    viewtopic.php?f=38&t=11361
    Love and Blessings!

This video is very interesting, i see clearly the image of someone with his face covered, as he make Michael is very quick but you can see, but confucion, was Mike in the ambulance? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    As to "how" details:

This gives the whys and a howto for car glass tinting:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Window-Film-for-Cars-Car-Tint

This gives the real look of ambulance 71 in 2010:
    http://arvenru.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/551/

This gives some public possibilities to rent a firetruck:
    http://www.firetrucks4hire.com/other_sites.html

This gives some insight into the Sheriff's chopper capacities (it's usually a military sea war vehicle and the chopper "used" in the movies is an old one, having been registered in Oct 2001):
    N950DG
    http://vimeo.com/7003981
    Same type, not exact the same vehicle but N950SB:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u77Kfway0
    Pilot's door on the "back" side of the filming, plenty of seats, two spaces for stretched out persons... (the gurney "basket" underneath those 4 spare seats is the only one coming into sight from the door). Loopholes and places to hide in full sight everywhere.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @Souza,
    i agree with you 100%. I'm also not a fan of MJ and never was. But i found this hoax very informative and decided to continue with all of you. The more I learn and the more I discover the more I respect Micheal. I think he owes our respect for what he did so far. I'm not fed up with all these riddles, in fact sometimes I think, when all this is over and when Michael comes back I guess I'm gonna miss the times when we discovered new stuff and discussed and argued with each other and waited for more clues. I'm enjoying this forum more than anything. I guess we all do. And I'm sure Micheal reads what we write and I also have the feeling that he uses some different usernames and styles and gets involved in our conversations! Of course i cannot emphasize this but it's just my feeling. I can't imagine him just read what we write and discuss without a single interference! May be this is all off topic but I just wanted to share it with you and with Michael as well. And as far as the photos are concerned, I think that the photos are photoshopped and I'm convinced with the layers' theory as I'm using Photoshop in my work.
    Well TS..... we're all waiting for what will be revealed tomorrow......
    And for you guys..... enjoy the ride...... the end is near.........
  • Amen, Amen and Amen. I totally agree and I can attest to that it has been an experience out of this world for me. Living in the Bahamas and not having access to a lot of info about the hoax has been a little frustrating for me but thanks to Souza and the rest of the crew I have able to be a part of this family Michael's family and whatever happens I want to say to all of you that I am thankful and appreciative of everything and I am very proud of all of you to see the outpour of support for Michael and Michael if you are here sometimes and reading You are the best and don't let anything tell you different you are one of a kind believe me when I say that and the love that you have all around the world is phenomenal. We Love you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote:

As to "how" details:

This gives the whys and a howto for car glass tinting:
    <!-- m -->http://hubpages.com/hub/Window-Film-for-Cars-Car-Tint<!-- m -->

This gives the real look of ambulance 71 in 2010:
    <!-- m -->http://arvenru.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/551/<!-- m -->

This gives some public possibilities to rent a firetruck:
    <!-- m -->http://www.firetrucks4hire.com/other_sites.html<!-- m -->

This gives some insight into the Sheriff's chopper capacities (it's usually a military sea war vehicle and the chopper "used" in the movies is an old one, having been registered in Oct 2001):
    N950DG
    <!-- m -->http://vimeo.com/7003981<!-- m -->
    Same type, not exact the same vehicle but N950SB:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u77Kfway0<!-- m -->
    Pilot's door on the "back" side of the filming, plenty of seats, two spaces for stretched out persons... (the gurney "basket" underneath those 4 spare seats is the only one coming into sight from the door). Loopholes and places to hide in full sight everywhere.

I do not know you could rent a fire truck <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Okay, so I decided to start the redirect thread this time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning, and examine once more the ambulance photo. Not so much revisiting what has already been discussed numerous times, but rather taking a new look at something that has been there all along—and yet has been mostly overlooked. Some people have thought it was a face hidden in the picture {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17791;
    http://mjkit.forumotion.net/t299-ambulance-photo-weird-images}. However, it’s easy to see faces in random shapes such as the clouds, or mountains, etc.

It's the top picture turn it upside down

PatternClose-up.jpg

This zoomed area is a leaf-like pattern (whether or not you see a face hidden in the pattern). So the big question for now is whether the pattern ...
    #1 ... is part of the secondary image (with the red car, etc)?
    #2 ... is part of the ambulance interior design?
    #3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?

To help you figure out the answer: I have included below four different ambulance photos, a video of the wall area behind the red car, and a video of the inside of ambulance 71 (11803, CA 1261551).

Ambulance1.jpg

Ambulance2.jpg

Ambulance3.jpg

Ambulance4.jpg

Wall area behind the red car (starting at 1:40): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NQJMm3mi4

Inside ambulance 71 (starting at 9:00): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMB5gfcVChg

See what you can figure out. I will probably join in the discussion on this thread, but I will not redirect to any new comments in this thread.
  • Oh wow- good morning TS and hoaxers! I guess I should have stayed home last night- seems I missed a lot. Have not read the whole thread as I have to exercise my horse before it rains.
    The first thing I thought of when I read "leaves" was Palm Sunday. Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem. Which ties into the Easter theme and Kenny's comment re spring on twitter. All this might mean nothing- but I thought I'd throw it into the mix.

The work you guys did re inversion of leaves and what was edited in later ( reflexion etc) was brilliant!!!
  • today has been a very bad day for me, ive been crying for the past three hours & i got on here finally to see if we had a new redrect, but my eyes hurt too bad. I've been staring at these pictures, and the leaves, and I honestly don't understand what's going on. We DID figure out the face a while ago, is there more to it or something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't know <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

P.S. You said "As we near the end", are we REALLY near the end? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hello MJFAN7!!!!

Please hold on,don't be upset,and try to be strong.I know this hoax is very annoing sometimes but we are on this forum because we want this and because we want to find out the truth.Don't forget that we all are here in the name of LOVE and I care for you.Much LOVE for you from Romania!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOVE
  • Oh wow- good morning TS and hoaxers! I guess I should have stayed home last night- seems I missed a lot. Have not read the whole thread as I have to exercise my horse before it rains.
    The first thing I thought of when I read "leaves" was Palm Sunday. Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem. Which ties into the Easter theme and Kenny's comment re spring on twitter. All this might mean nothing- but I thought I'd throw it into the mix.

The work you guys did re inversion of leaves and what was edited in later ( reflexion etc) was brilliant!!!

Slightly off topic (sorry folks !! love you all) Hi fellow horse lover <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Let me start by answering why this is important, or if it is important. Actually, it’s not one of the most important subjects in the hoax. I have already discussed extensively the most important parts: evidence that it is a hoax (not murder); the planned timing (and numerology); and the reasons for the hoax.

Less important is the hows of the hoax; and as I’ve said before, there are many wrong theories out there regarding how this was pulled off, and how many are in on it, etc. So I am now using the ambulance photo as a starting point, from which I will challenge some of the common theories about the hows of the hoax.

For those who are interested, enjoy the ride. All you would need is one good original photo, and then edit MJ into that one only. The same thing also applies to the leaf pattern, which I will discuss more tomorrow.
    Oh it's Game on! I am very much interested in knowing how this was pulled off. The ambulance pic is a good starting point because that is what should be the best proof to people (outside of the hoax world) something doesn't add up. If they really took the time they would see that the pic is not a recent (age appropriate) MJ.

Exactly, only 1 good original photo and then layers added after. I watched my friend do this before but I am not technically able to do it myself. I am on the edge of my seat waiting patiently. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Looking forward to reading your challenges to these common theories. I'm in this till the end. Ride of a lifetime for sure.

Pushing the limits is the name of the game. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

[youtube:3untxkey]
  • I'm new with this stuff with the hoax and all. I don't have any experience but from what I've seen from another people and their clues and thoughts. I wanted to share this with you.Has anybody seen something wierd about this photo? It's an interview with Ben, the photographer. It sais RIP KING backwords behind his back on a piece of paper. What does that suppose to mean?

9_ben_evenstad_interview.jpg

I think of it this way. RIP = Rest In Peace....but PIR ??? PIR = Peace In Rest....maybe it's related to the hoax I don't know...like it's telling us Michael needs PEACE in his REST ( read: faking his death ) . Do you agree? Tell me what you think.

L.O.V.E.
  • I’m going to make one more introductory comment here, before taking a deep dive into the evidences regarding the ambulance photo, and the hows of the hoax. In this process, I don’t want anyone to accept or reject what I present merely because of who presents it; as I have always said, go by the evidence itself—regardless of who presents it. And in fact, others should bring in evidence they have found (and indeed, many are doing this already in this thread, which is good); don’t just wait for me to explain everything.

To put it another way: I may challenge true theories, and/or I may lend support to false theories. In fact, I will usually have at least two different theories for each step. And as we follow the theories: we may find one hitting a dead end, while another flows nicely with no serious difficulties.

Most importantly, I want to inspire critical analysis; even more important than the subject itself, is how you approach it. Unfortunately, many hoax investigators have gone down the road of supporting the hoax with very flimsy evidence at best, and often just plain incorrect evidence. This type of approach does not help anyone; it only makes unbelievers ridicule us as crazy (well, maybe we are <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law.

Critical investigation means to approach the subject as if you were trying to DISPROVE the hoax—not trying to come up with anything and everything imaginable to support the hoax (or supposedly support it). And if you TRY to disprove something, but can’t find any reasonable way around it, then you PROBABLY have some good solid evidence. Also, if you have at least two or more strong evidences pointing to the same conclusion, then that is most likely the truth. But it’s not a good idea to base any conclusion on only one piece of evidence, even if it seems to be a fairly strong point.

When the trial starts, I will not be doing very many redirects or comments. There will be plenty for you to investigate—especially since it will be televised; and I don’t want to take your time and attention from that. However, we have about a month left; let’s see how far we can get connecting the dots on the hows of the hoax (coming up with a good, solid, coherent theory).
  • sorry I posted two same comments :S I'm new with this :/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TS, sometimes I think you're underestimating us. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> We HAVE actually figured out a LOT of this hoax with our own minds, we look to you mostly to give us hints, and to confirm whether or not we're correct about our, um, 'assumptions'. Yes you've helped us out a lot!! And I thank you for that, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But we're not 'waiting for you to explain everything' all the time. We try to figure it out, and most of the time I think we do. But we also wonder if we're correct, or WAY off, which is why we await your explanation. I hope you understand, i love you very much. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    today has been a very bad day for me, ive been crying for the past three hours & i got on here finally to see if we had a new redrect, but my eyes hurt too bad. I've been staring at these pictures, and the leaves, and I honestly don't understand what's going on. We DID figure out the face a while ago, is there more to it or something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't know <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

P.S. You said "As we near the end", are we REALLY near the end? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hello MJFAN7!!!!

Please hold on,don't be upset,and try to be strong.I know this hoax is very annoing sometimes but we are on this forum because we want this and because we want to find out the truth.Don't forget that we all are here in the name of LOVE and I care for you.Much LOVE for you from Romania!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOVE

Dear, thank you so much for this message! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But don't worry, my being upset has nothing to do with the hoax. I will be here for as long as it takes, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thank you. LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm new with this stuff with the hoax and all. I don't have any experience but from what I've seen from another people and their clues and thoughts. I wanted to share this with you.Has anybody seen something wierd about this photo? It's an interview with Ben, the photographer. It sais RIP KING backwords behind his back on a piece of paper. What does that suppose to mean?

I think of it this way. RIP = Rest In Peace....but PIR ??? PIR = Peace In Rest....maybe it's related to the hoax I don't know...like it's telling us Michael needs PEACE in his REST ( read: faking his death ) . Do you agree? Tell me what you think.

L.O.V.E.

First of all I wanna say Hi...I remember on another thread this was mentioned but I cant remember where...but I have no idea what this means but I think it could be a clue to the hoax. Why its backwards is another thing.

Thanks TS but if we hit a dead end in a theory does tha mean its wrong?
    To put it another way: I may challenge true theories, and/or I may lend support to false theories. In fact, I will usually have at least two different theories for each step. And as we follow the theories: we may find one hitting a dead end, while another flows nicely with no serious difficulties.

Game time! You're BAD! I like it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It is hard to get a good coherent theory, so I think this is a very good idea and I agree that we should be able to get the truth in this way. Like I said, I am stuck on the ambulance picture after what I already posted, so I am curious about what you will say about it. Do you want us to come up with other subjects, or will you pick them? Or am I not patient enough and should I just wait for your next post?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

TS, sometimes I think you're underestimating us. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> We HAVE actually figured out a LOT of this hoax with our own minds, we look to you mostly to give us hints, and to confirm whether or not we're correct about our, um, 'assumptions'. Yes you've helped us out a lot!! And I thank you for that, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But we're not 'waiting for you to explain everything' all the time. We try to figure it out, and most of the time I think we do. But we also wonder if we're correct, or WAY off, which is why we await your explanation. I hope you understand, i love you very much. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't think that is what he means. What he means is that he is going to help us make a coherent theory and that, even though we are tired and fed up with some subjects, we shouldn't just wait now til he posts something to explain, but keep sharp and defend our opinions to get to the true theory. He is not saying we have been lazy waiting for him for 2 years, he is talking about this 'game'. I hope you get what I mean.

• dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    I’m going to make one more introductory comment here, before taking a deep dive into the evidences regarding the ambulance photo, and the hows of the hoax. In this process, I don’t want anyone to accept or reject what I present merely because of who presents it; as I have always said, go by the evidence itself—regardless of who presents it. And in fact, others should bring in evidence they have found (and indeed, many are doing this already in this thread, which is good); don’t just wait for me to explain everything.

Most importantly, I want to inspire critical analysis; even more important than the subject itself, is how you approach it. Unfortunately, many hoax investigators have gone down the road of supporting the hoax with very flimsy evidence at best, and often just plain incorrect evidence. This type of approach does not help anyone; it only makes unbelievers ridicule us as crazy (well, maybe we are <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law.

Critical investigation means to approach the subject as if you were trying to DISPROVE the hoax—not trying to come up with anything and everything imaginable to support the hoax (or supposedly support it). And if you TRY to disprove something, but can’t find any reasonable way around it, then you PROBABLY have some good solid evidence. Also, if you have at least two or more strong evidences pointing to the same conclusion, then that is most likely the truth. But it’s not a good idea to base any conclusion on only one piece of evidence, even if it seems to be a fairly strong point.

When the trial starts, I will not be doing very many redirects or comments. There will be plenty for you to investigate—especially since it will be televised; and I don’t want to take your time and attention from that. However, we have about a month left; let’s see how far we can get connecting the dots on the hows of the hoax (coming up with a good, solid, coherent theory).
    When you said we only have month left does that mean the trial will be over in a month or he will return in a month?????

L.O.V.E.
    First of all I wanna say Hi...I remember on another thread this was mentioned but I cant remember where...but I have no idea what this means but I think it could be a clue to the hoax. Why its backwards is another thing.

Thanks TS but if we hit a dead end in a theory does tha mean its wrong?
    I did see the pic your referring to when I watched the video. The paper is taped from the other side of the window. Most likely it was wrote with a sharpie pen which will show through paper and can be seen from the other side of a window.

Does that make sense?

Peace
  • I’m going to make one more introductory comment here, before taking a deep dive into the evidences regarding the ambulance photo, and the hows of the hoax. In this process, I don’t want anyone to accept or reject what I present merely because of who presents it; as I have always said, go by the evidence itself—regardless of who presents it. And in fact, others should bring in evidence they have found (and indeed, many are doing this already in this thread, which is good); don’t just wait for me to explain everything.

It's so hard to create coherent theories when we live on a roller coaster of information. At the same time we can get excited about something, we suddenly feel a bucket of cold water on our hopes.
    Some news or events makes us say "wow Michael is more alive than I am!" But there comes other things, such as statements and confirmations of this death by the Jackson family (I'm not criticizing them, but his statements are able to bring me down yes). If it is a hoax, many people are involved and have your paper, they are complying with perfection.
    I also know that there are many theories and crazy people who force tracks and think that everything and everyone refers to Michael, should not be!
    In the picture, should we discard what Brian Oxman said? I even think it would be a good possibility. If lying is what he said, do not understand why he did it!
    Well guys, it seems that we are alone during the trial. Once again we will play roller coaster, but I confess that the trial scares me. TS, you can not appear once in a while, just to clarify our ideas?
    And why did you say that maybe we are just crazy? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PatternClose-up.jpg

Hey TS. I am going with number 3 because I see Michael's face. It sort of looks like this photo of him from BAD era.

JustSmiling.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    No more guessing protest.gif

Yes to
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4ChknY54W0FAFFfWK3LrTYU9lXlfJkVQkbW3f9G1GhTHa6zp2_x9N_-KW
  • PatternClose-up.jpg

Hey TS. I am going with number 3 because I see Michael's face. It sort of looks like this photo of him from BAD era.

JustSmiling.jpg

THANK YOU! I had been looking for that picture <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The pattern or "face" in the ambulance picture looks EXACTLY like a mirrored version of that picture.